Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's The End Of The World As We Know It...!!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's The End Of The World As We Know It...!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's The End Of The World As We Know It...!!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:Anyway I Was Chatting To This Bird Up The Pub Tonite...

She Turned Out To Be Married To This Chap I Know...

But Before I Knew This I Was Talking To Her About Choices And Consequences...

Unfortunatley She Got A Bit Emotional...

The Upshot Of This Was 5 Blokes Blocking My Exit From The Pub...

Anyway Being Used As The Donkey At Work,

Has Done Me Some Favours Physically...

I Told These Blokes I Wasn't Interested In Pulling Someones Wife...

But I Was More Into Swinging...

And Not Personally Being Into Violence...

I Took Billy Rubens Advice And Got Basically Tooled Up...

My Eye Being On The Biggest Bastard....Kick Him In The Bollocks First...

Use The Bottles And The Pool Cue On The Others...

A Bit Of Blood Usually Scares People...

But It Didn't Come To That So Who Knows....

I Know That I Ain't Scared Of People No More...

But Smacking Some chump Ain't The Answer Either...!!!

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

are you kiddin'...should've stuck your tongue down the chaperone goons ear,make them think you're fag...thst way,when they drop you in disgust,you get another crack at her...unless,you get beat up...for being a fag...if you're not to crashes up...a sympathy bang is not out of the question,when she learns the truth,...such is the low levels one must succumb for a casual root...

thumbs up thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

It's The End Of The World As We Know It...!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's The End Of The World As We Know It...!!!!

Post  true lilly Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:33 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...up until a few days ago...I had some unsavoury ideas or fantasies about my niece,but that self preservation instinct kicked in,after some very straight forward warning signs...
nah, it still hasn't kicked in, with any of 'you' STILL FISHING FOR FELLOW SICK FU€KS TO NETwork with... No wonder so few want to be seen in this depraved company... And as to the lie that I bump my threads, well that last post took AN HOUR of RE-Clicking, "SEND", after each attempt to post it sent me back to AN EMPTY Reply page (why I keep my posts short enough to copy and save), and so, as that is only one example of how long it takes me to use this Very Limited and Limiting phone, one can see I would post NOTHING, IF I wasted time 'bumping'...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:34 am

[quote="Billy Ruben"]...up until a few days ago...I had some unsavoury ideas or fantasies about my niece,but that self preservation instinct kicked in,after some very straight forward warning signs...[/quote]
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:35 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...up until a few days ago...I had some unsavoury ideas or fantasies about my niece,but that self preservation instinct kicked in,after some very straight forward warning signs...

...well,she was'nt allowed Easter,being Jehova Witness,I was to dress as the Easter Bunny and sodomise her in every way...make her beg for chocolate eggs...and cock..

...a video,with bunnies...and a beat my niece is gonna love...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:44 pm

true lilly wrote:

...have'nt even got to play stink finger...no,I got banned from going there for 3 months...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:35 am

rolf

Note to self: do NOT drink whatever's in the water there in OzTrailer. Except on weekends or holz.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:35 pm

Ciggy wrote: rolf

Note to self: do NOT drink whatever's in the water there in OzTrailer. Except on weekends or holz.

...if you mix a Bex powder with it...man...totally tripping...or was that a can of 1975 Coca Cola???...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2