Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's The End Of The World As We Know It...!!!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's The End Of The World As We Know It...!!!! Empty It's The End Of The World As We Know It...!!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:50 pm

I Got This Feeling That Everything Is Going To Pot...!!!

My Job Is Finished...

The Future Looks BleaK...

The Good Times Look Over...

Everyone Died On Coronation Street...!!!

Can Things Get Any Worse...

For Me I Got The Feeling The World Wasn't Such A Wonderful Place,

When Me Old Grandad Died...(God Rest His Soul)

Now I Have Never Suffered Greif Up To That Point...

But That Was A Defining Moment In My Pshche...!!!

Monumental Events Seem To Be Heading This Way...

Sink Or Swim I Reckon....

Better Chance In The First World Though,

For A Limited Amount Of Time...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

It's The End Of The World As We Know It...!!!! Empty Re: It's The End Of The World As We Know It...!!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:58 pm

...but what happens if I actually raise money in the Save Billy's Arse Appeal...I thought we were going to have Chippies with gravy...on your boat...on the Thames...looking for the Nestene Consciousness...or maybe romancing...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

It's The End Of The World As We Know It...!!!! Empty Re: It's The End Of The World As We Know It...!!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:...but what happens if I actually raise money in the Save Billy's Arse Appeal...I thought we were going to have Chippies with gravy...on your boat...on the Thames...looking for the Nestene Consciousness...or maybe romancing...

Oh Yeah The End Of An Era Of Tree Surgury,
All Fingers Intact...

Ther Begining Of An Aeon Of Hedonism, Kebabs And Pissing In A Hedge...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...but what happens if I actually raise money in the Save Billy's Arse Appeal...I thought we were going to have Chippies with gravy...on your boat...on the Thames...looking for the Nestene Consciousness...or maybe romancing...

All Fingers Intact...

...well,it's only a remote chance of getting somewhere with that appeal here on Sodlike...if someone payed for the ticket,I'd be suspicious...having managed to offend a wide and broad cross referenced swathe of people and denominations,races,sexual orientation,secret services,occults,David Icke Forum Admin...there will be car bombings next,according to Lilly (true,Oztrailer)...won't make it out of the country...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

All Fingers Intact...

...well,it's only a remote chance of getting somewhere with that appeal here on Sodlike...if someone payed for the ticket,I'd be suspicious...having managed to offend a wide and broad cross referenced swathe of people and denominations,races,sexual orientation,secret services,occults,David Icke Forum Admin...there will be car bombings next,according to Lilly (true,Oztrailer)...won't make it out of the country...

Be Kosher And Don't Offend The Jews...!!!

Droinke Will Probably Pay For You To Come To Blighty...

Just To Kill You At Heathrow Airport With A Zionist Magic Bullett...!!!

lmao lmao lmao

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

All Fingers Intact...

lmao lmao lmao

that's what I'm hinting at... scared
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

All Fingers Intact...

lmao lmao lmao

that's what I'm hinting at... scared

or they'll make me blow them one by one...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:03 pm

oh...sorry you probably had to defend me a few times in forum complaints...that's very nice of you... thumbs up
well,that's the message I'm gettin...so,thankyou (*looking at my shoes,swirling my toe*)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

It's The End Of The World As We Know It...!!!! Empty qustion for u

Post  Sam1Parker Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:18 am

any one know about
resident evil 5 rule

-------------------------------------

Trading signals
Forex alerts
Forex managed

Sam1Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:36 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

All Fingers Intact...

lmao lmao lmao

...BUT what about the gypsies,poofters,commies too,,,should they not be defended or offended too...
Oh,but when someone mentions Jew,we all go to pieces...
oh,Ok...I'm sorry Jewish People and the land of Israel for being offensive,rude crude and vulgar.Oh and to ADL,Bnai and any other anitdiscimination body that might want to sue Billy's arse.Me bad...
To Gypsie thieves,faggot woofters,commie bastards...tough luck,no-one represents you,nor cares...take it up the arse...and no Nazi gold for you...

catfight

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't spell...)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:57 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

All Fingers Intact...

lmao lmao lmao

...BUT what about the gypsies,poofters,commies too,,,should they not be defended or offended too...
oh,Ok...I'm sorry Jewish People and the land of Israel for being offensive,rude crude and vulgar.Oh and to ADL,Bnai and any other anitdiscimination body that might want to sue Billy's arse.Me bad...
To Gypsies thieves,fagoot woofters,commie bastards...tough luck,no-one represents you,nor cares...take it up the arse...and no Nazi gold for you...

catfight

I Had A Run In With Some Gyppos At Work Yesterday...

They Are Very Persistant...

And Are After Any Bit Of Scrap Metal They Can Get Their Hands On...

They Don't Get Offended...

They Smack You In The Chops Instead...

Where As A Person Of The Jewish Persuasion Would Be More Likely To Smack You With A Law Suit...

That's A Gross Generalisation Of Course...

But From What I See...

These Folks Don't Work To Produce Anything Themselves...

They Just Buy And Sell...

And Deal In Readdies Only...

I Like That...

Cash Only...Spit On A Handshake And Deal Done...!!!

tiphat tiphat tiphat

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:00 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

All Fingers Intact...

lmao lmao lmao

To Gypsies thieves,fagoot woofters,commie bastards...tough luck,no-one represents you,nor cares...take it up the arse...and no Nazi gold for you...

catfight

I Had A Run In With Some Gyppos At Work Yesterday...

They Are Very Persistant...

And Are After Any Bit Of Scrap Metal They Can Get Their Hands On...

They Don't Get Offended...

They Smack You In The Chops Instead...

Where As A Person Of The Jewish Persuasion Would Be More Likely To Smack You With A Law Suit...

That's A Gross Generalisation Of Course...

But From What I See...

These Folks Don't Work To Produce Anything Themselves...

They Just Buy And Sell...

And Deal In Readdies Only...

I Like That...

Cash Only...Spit On A Handshake And Deal Done...!!!

tiphat tiphat tiphat

now are you sure."violence is so 20th Century" as you say,so out dated?,...kick that gypsie arse,lay the boot in...and date his daughter... thumbs up catfight
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:09 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

now are you sure."violence is so 20th Century" as you say,so out dated?,...kick that gypsie arse,lay the boot in...and date his daughter... thumbs up catfight

Me And My Mate At Work Were Talking About This The Other Day...

There Are Some Very Good Looking Pikey Girls,
And They Are Quite Feisty...

But We Just Wouldn't Get Involved With 'em...

Because If Anything Goes Wrong You Got To Deal With Big Families...

And It Just Ain't Worth The Hassle...

Infact No Strings Relationships Work Better...!!!

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:17 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Me And My Mate At Work Were Talking About This The Other Day...

There Are Some Very Good Looking Pikey Girls,
And They Are Quite Feisty...

But We Just Wouldn't Get Involved With 'em...

Because If Anything Goes Wrong You Got To Deal With Big Families...

And It Just Ain't Worth The Hassle...

Infact No Strings Relationships Work Better...!!!

thumbs up

...shame,it's well worth it at times,running from a lynch mob,just to have those gypsie girls belly dance while riding you...for the exotic,we must pay in pain.That's the balance...romance and death.Good if you're suicidal,cancerous...or want to pay your spouse off in life insurance... thumbs up

Prosper for experience... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:21 am

...up until a few days ago...I had some unsavoury ideas or fantasies about my niece,but that self preservation instinct kicked in,after some very straight forward warning signs...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:27 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

...shame,it's well worth it at times,running from a lynch mob,just to have those gypsie girls belly dance while riding you...for the exotic,we must pay in pain.That's the balance...romance and death.Good if you're suicidal,cancerous...or want to pay your spouse off in life insurance... thumbs up

I Had Some Run In's Before...

I Remember Once Staying With This Girl At Her Dads Hotel One Night,
In The Morning Her Uncle Tried To Smash The Door In To Give Me A Hiding...

I Had To Escape Through A Fire Escape And Run Down The Road In Just My Socks...

I Even Had To Make Some Clothes Out Of A Carboard Box...

Luckily The Charity Shop Was Open So I Could Get A Pair Of Trousers And A Shirt...

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:38 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Luckily The Charity Shop Was Open So I Could Get A Pair Of Trousers And A Shirt...

thumbs up

...lucky he did'nt burn your arse in pursuit...bad and cliched escape...especially if you lost your 501's and wallet... thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:41 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

thumbs up

...lucky he did'nt burn your arse in pursuit...bad and cliched escape...especially if you lost your 501's and wallet... thumbs down

err....it's a gypsie girl...your walllet's already fleeced...sorry,jeans and shoes....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:48 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Well At The Time I Didn't Have A Wallet,
Just Used To Carry Loose Change Around In My Pockets...

Infact It's Only Quite Recently I Got One...

It Was All Cash In Hand Up To A Few Years Ago...

They Made Me Get A Bank Account At Work And Started Paying Wages Into It That Way,

But At Most Farms That I Worked At, You Always Used To Get Paid Daily...

Or Get An Envelope Stuffed With Cash At The End Of The Week...!!!

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:59 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

They Made Me Get A Bank Account At Work And Started Paying Wages Into It That Way,

cheers cheers cheers

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/general-chat-f4/when-you-get-followed-t851.htm

post 5 I think you'll find interesting...never have spare change rattling...do you know I jump at every car going past...that on the edge...great way of living.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:03 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

wow to the the farm work... thumbs up ...makes a man of a ya,.Did you milk cows?...and are you sure it was'nt a stud farm,...and not a dairy farm?...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:08 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

wow to the the farm work... thumbs up ...makes a man of a ya,.Did you milk cows?...and are you sure it was'nt a stud farm,...and not a dairy farm?...

come on, don't be shy,nothing to be ashamed of...unless there was a cast of dutch filmcrews and naked porn stars...you got nothing to hide... thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong there...)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:19 am

The Best Farmwork Was Daffodil Picking In Cornwall...

It's The End Of The World As We Know It...!!!! Daffodils

You Could Earn £100 Quid A Day...!!!

But Now The Prices Have Dropped,

And The Farmers Are Using Eastern Europeans...!!!

At One Time It Was Just The Local Fishermen And Travellers Doing The Daffs...

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:31 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:The Best Farmwork Was Daffodil Picking In Cornwall...

It's The End Of The World As We Know It...!!!! Daffodils

You Could Earn £100 Quid A Day...!!!

But Now The Prices Have Dropped,

And The Farmers Are Using Eastern Europeans...!!!

At One Time It Was Just The Local Fishermen And Travellers Doing The Daffs...

thumbs up

aaargh damn

...that was the reffo work I was talking about...that's nearly $220 Australian...when I make my big escape...did'nt say I was going without luxury...I want to bring back a 1965 Cooper S... thumbs up

ship it home...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Anyway I Was Chatting To This Bird Up The Pub Tonite...

She Turned Out To Be Married To This Chap I Know...

But Before I Knew This I Was Talking To Her About Choices And Consequences...

Unfortunatley She Got A Bit Emotional...

The Upshot Of This Was 5 Blokes Blocking My Exit From The Pub...

Anyway Being Used As The Donkey At Work,

Has Done Me Some Favours Physically...

I Told These Blokes I Wasn't Interested In Pulling Someones Wife...

But I Was More Into Swinging...

And Not Personally Being Into Violence...

I Took Billy Rubens Advice And Got Basically Tooled Up...

My Eye Being On The Biggest Bastard....Kick Him In The Bollocks First...

Use The Bottles And The Pool Cue On The Others...

A Bit Of Blood Usually Scares People...

But It Didn't Come To That So Who Knows....

I Know That I Ain't Scared Of People No More...

But Smacking Some chump Ain't The Answer Either...!!!

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next