Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures Of David Icke And Emu...!!!

5 posters

Go down

The Adventures Of David Icke And Emu...!!! Empty The Adventures Of David Icke And Emu...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:09 am

The Adventures Of David Icke And Emu...!!! Davidickeemu

The Adventures Of David Icke And Emu...!!! Cartoonicke

wacky wacky wacky
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

The Adventures Of David Icke And Emu...!!! Empty Re: The Adventures Of David Icke And Emu...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:20 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:The Adventures Of David Icke And Emu...!!!

The Adventures Of David Icke And Emu...!!! Cartoonicke

wacky wacky wacky

good effort,kind of reminded me of Hey Hey It's Saturday,with Daryl and Ozzie,meets Fat Freddy's Cat...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Adventures Of David Icke And Emu...!!! Empty Re: The Adventures Of David Icke And Emu...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:47 am

The Adventures Of David Icke And Emu...!!! Cartoonicke2
The Adventures Of David Icke And Emu...!!! Cartoonicke3
lmao rolf lmao

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:00 pm

The Adventures Of David Icke And Emu...!!! Cartoonicke7
wacky wacky wacky

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:30 pm

Very cruel really because it is cyber bullying as per usual. Not good, not good, not good.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:34 am

Ye gonna cast a black magick spell on the Emu, eh dozy one?

cthulhu catfight
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:50 am

Tiswas wrote:Very cruel really because it is cyber bullying as per usual. Not good, not good, not good.

Icke's cooler than you think...he'd piss himself laughing...like I do.He'd come here to relax,cause of his own forum is like swallowing half a pack of Zanax,to cope with the depression from some of its inhabitants.
40,000 members,I'd say there's a few bad apples.

wave to Mr Icke...

...if you're serious about doing a cartoon,might even develope a script for it...but funny humour,nothing derogatory...even towards the Reppies...Should base it on The Biggest Secret and the Chararcter,Reptile Bumboy
thinking hmm
Was Reptile Bumboy from Vancouver and a cheuffer???...think I know who that is.If he steps on this forum...you're gonna love the LOLZ and catfight
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:20 am

David Icke, "cool"? I don't think you're aware of the distance to which he's up his own arse, especially when it comes to criticism.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:05 am

Ciggy wrote:David Icke, "cool"? I don't think you're aware of the distance to which he's up his own arse, especially when it comes to criticism.

...look at it from this angle.True,it took along time to get over the Wogan interview.I also critisized Icke for that,at DIF...BUT,what was the result of that???
Gareth got bullied and beaten I heard,the wife,God,I don't want to know how she defended all that,But we,you and I,are'nt public MSM...you and I can't sway a nations view of someone.That's why Icke would be cool with us,having a laugh with a comic,or those Gifs and Jpegs that are doctored and float around the net.Think Infinite Love has a thread full of them...you see the difference.Your main anger stems from Illusions forum,with Daisy/Sean fiasco...before that and correct me if I'm wrong,but you were sought of pro-Icke at one stage,even heard,you were one of the topline posters at one stage...Your humour and pisstakes,are unparalled,I witness that everyday here.Like I said about Hippy...and myself,the anger's with management...Not Icke.I respect him for alot of reasons,he lost alot in the early days,to become what he is now.Multiple couples do NOT work,sure he understand that now...they're human beings,with jealousies,control mechanisms and dislike...there are positives too,that no-one is interested in.
There's truth in this.
His family got targetted Ciggy,for that,I have experienced it...Why do you think I'm a little askew,on the edge...nearly drove me Insane.He gets my support for reasons most don't consider from their comfortable lifestyles.Do I agree with everything...NO.The moon isn't hollow,it has hollowed out caverns,but to bend and distort light,the only thing that does that is gravity...Yes,I'll come out with it in due time,all experience,not theory.The things I learnt from Occultism,answers many,many,mysteries...The drawback was,they got to know me very well,almost inescapable.Almost...but not quite.Be cool Ciggy...don't mind you,despite your hatred of Icke,not swayed by those things,...on his forum,I act out of respect,but here,it can all hang out.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : still can't spell)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:43 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Your main anger stems from Illusions forum,with Daisy/Sean fiasco...before that and correct me if I'm wrong,but you were sought of pro-Icke at one stage,even heard,you were one of the topline posters at one stage...

I used to cautiously give benefit of the doubt to some of what Icke said, before he proved himself to be a hypocritical dick head and anti-free-speech. I was neither a fan nor "virulently anti" the way I am now, until he earned my antipathy, and some.

Billy Ruben wrote:
he lost alot in the early days,to become what he is now.

Lost what? A nowhere career as a mediocre kicker? A third rate hack job as a stand-in BBC presenter? Some anonymous empty suit in the Green Party? He had NOTHING going before, but the Wogan pisstakes earned him a following among the lunatic fringe--conspiratards who saw him as a new martyr for the anti-NWO cause. He made a windfall not only in wonga but in birds, accounting for his shitty taste in them that is.

He's LOST fukkall, Billy, and gained a big house; nice car; music career for Gareth by way of Daisy's MTV contacts; and enough of a mountain of money that vultures like Royal Adams and Pam the Dolphin-diddler have seen it as worth their while to go after it. And now even Old Greg Lance-Watkins wants a piece of the action. They're not swarming after blood from a turnip, by any means. They know there's gold in them thar hills and are chasing after it.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Multiple couples do NOT work,sure he understand that now...they're human beings,with jealousies,control mechanisms and dislike...there are positives too,that no-one is interested in.

Positives? Yeah, more birds for him. He didn't account for how it would be double the nagging but that's just further testament to how thick he is in the nut.

Billy Ruben wrote:
on his forum,I act out of respect,but here,it can all hang out.

How can you respect someone who won't let you speak your mind in his presence? That's god-like status, so how has he earned that from you? Just because some rivals have made a go after some of his ill-gotten gains from a charlatan's career, is that all it takes for you to "respect" someone? Even though he talks about "freedom" and yet practices nazism on his forum?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:07 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Your main anger stems from Illusions forum,with Daisy/Sean fiasco...before that and correct me if I'm wrong,but you were sought of pro-Icke at one stage,even heard,you were one of the topline posters at one stage...

I used to cautiously give benefit of the doubt to some of what Icke said, before he proved himself to be a hypocritical dick head and anti-free-speech. I was neither a fan nor "virulently anti" the way I am now, until he earned my antipathy, and some.

Billy Ruben wrote:
he lost alot in the early days,to become what he is now.

Lost what? A nowhere career as a mediocre kicker? A third rate hack job as a stand-in BBC presenter? Some anonymous empty suit in the Green Party? He had NOTHING going before, but the Wogan pisstakes earned him a following among the lunatic fringe--conspiratards who saw him as a new martyr for the anti-NWO cause. He made a windfall not only in wonga but in birds, accounting for his shitty taste in them that is.

He's LOST fukkall, Billy, and gained a big house; nice car; music career for Gareth by way of Daisy's MTV contacts; and enough of a mountain of money that vultures like Royal Adams and Pam the Dolphin-diddler have seen it as worth their while to go after it. And now even Old Greg Lance-Watkins wants a piece of the action. They're not swarming after blood from a turnip, by any means. They know there's gold in them thar hills and are chasing after it.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Multiple couples do NOT work,sure he understand that now...they're human beings,with jealousies,control mechanisms and dislike...there are positives too,that no-one is interested in.

Positives? Yeah, more birds for him. He didn't account for how it would be double the nagging but that's just further testament to how thick he is in the nut.

Billy Ruben wrote:
on his forum,I act out of respect,but here,it can all hang out.

How can you respect someone who won't let you speak your mind in his presence? That's god-like status, so how has he earned that from you? Just because some rivals have made a go after some of his ill-gotten gains from a charlatan's career, is that all it takes for you to "respect" someone? Even though he talks about "freedom" and yet practices nazism on his forum?

Damn you and multi-quote,I'll sit here for an hour one day experimenting...OK let see.
1. Your entitled to feel how you do about Icke,he'd be the first to agree.If I caused REAL trouble here,the forum admin,would have no choice,but do something about it.But like the place and hold back,so YOU don't get in trouble,same what I do over there...that's respect,I just swear a little here,at first,I acted like a Pommy Chav,just to fool you people...that was fun for a short while... Very Happy
Icke does'nt have full knowledge of all events,but is taking a deeper interest now...Merlincove is gone,isn't he?Don't you think he's looking at outside observations to put the puzzle together.
Now,you discussed recording contracts for his son,and filming favours through Daisy,(does Sean have a filming apparatus,told you I know next to nothing about Sean,except his bad boy skull T-shirt ROFL)...but isn't that what we all do with friends and acquaintances,we NETWORK...I used to get car parts cheap through Repco,my Bro-In law gets me PC Parts at cost price with free labour a bed to sleep in and his lovely daughters
make me dinner and cups of tea,the treat me like that dead punk ghost of ABC'S spirited...LOL,so cute.I used to flirt with a poof so I could buy pot off his sister,just flirt... Suspect ...as you reach a more connected group of people,there's more chances for better networking...such as the examples you mentioned,BUT Icke worked for that.How long was it before Gareth got a contract....And what the hell happened to the great punk line by Johnny Rotten,"...and I use the enemy...I use Anarchy"...of course I'd be proud to flippin' heck a Corporation over then accept money and fringe benefits...I'd have a boner,a big one,throbbing and purple.
...Icke thick as a nut,yes he was,he allowed others to run his business,he did'nt have time obviously.If I toured at his age and physical condition,I need a few weeks in bed to re-cooperate,...I get that now,I'm only 40.
But there will be changes coming soon,I believe Icke may play a more active role in the forum,but honestly Ciggy,he does'nt need the forum,it's a benefit for most of the users there.If you want extras,like videos and reading material,3 quid a month...and hell,some of those old pages,that are archived,I want bad...particulary,this story about a shaman that got hooked and chorded,just like I did,back in 2007,he was already 9-10 years with them,same system as me.That's why I despise New-Agers,except for a select few..."oh,show white light,they'll run for the hills""...what a load of uneducated toss.
...If you've seen my thread Ciggy,you'll see they took a big risk with me...and it's paying off.He,Icke would be the only one who would give me a chance to do it...Love A Jone's,but won't step a foot on his forum,just to get locked out...and like you guys,you' aren't cool with the scaley ones...and that's OK,most of David's Spiritual stuff can't be understood,"unless you're on the level" anyway...OH,big mistake,not calling Icke a Freemason there rolf
...you can be critical,but it's the way it's said,not what is said...that's how I always got away with it,despite all the trouble the MODS had to deal with,in people complaining about me...and I'm here,shafting the very last of the old team,all who were friends...at least on the surface...and it's out now...and I'm not banned.I got no favouritsm there,anymore...and I was shocked to find I did get that...from the man himself,it appears
..not the admin,who for a few,used their position to try and silence or rubbish me...So yes,Mr David Icke,has my upmost respect.And I would'nt try and infuse myself in his circle...he has a few Kling-ons as it is.

Been looking for your post Ciggy,what did you go down for...and admit your complicity too...I respect those who are honest about their intentions,takes two to tango.But having trouble finding your post.Be good to talk to you,properly one day.But are'nt we all a little hippocritical???...I have my beef with the Occultist (11years ago),you got beef about the Illusions Forum (few years ago)...and we are both discussing Icke whinig about the Wogan show and its affects???...well there you go,we all have an axe to grind...so does Icke,from the open window of his Bentley,he can give us all the bird....Hahahahahahahaha

...Be cool, Ciggy,money talks ,Bullshit walks...until the new age,when we are paid in Kharmic brownie points,instead of greenbacks...use the system for you and against them...that's the way I see it.If you can gain profit from thin-air like bankers do...well,get off your bums and have a go...Lunatic fringe is marketable...you got me here...have a think,tchus...Jason
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:56 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Damn you and multi-quote,I'll sit here for an hour one day experimenting...OK let see.

Just copy-paste the quote tags before and after each block to multi-quote.

Billy Ruben wrote:
1. Your entitled to feel how you do about Icke,he'd be the first to agree.If I caused REAL trouble here,the forum admin,would have no choice,but do something about it.

People are banned from diftardia not for full on trolling or causing trouble, but posting anything at all that isn't the Party Line.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Icke does'nt have full knowledge of all events,but is taking a deeper interest now...Merlincove is gone,isn't he?Don't you think he's looking at outside observations to put the puzzle together.

He's had full knowledge from the beginning.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Now,you discussed recording contracts for his son,and filming favours through Daisy,(does Sean have a filming apparatus,told you I know next to nothing about Sean,except his bad boy skull T-shirt ROFL)...

Daisy has done production work for MTV, yes.

Billy Ruben wrote:
but isn't that what we all do with friends and acquaintances,we NETWORK...I used to get car parts cheap through Repco,my Bro-In law gets me PC Parts at cost price with free labour a bed to sleep in and his lovely daughters

No worries there, but it gives the lie to his claim he has gotten "nothing" from this career of his.

Billy Ruben wrote:
...Be cool, Ciggy,money talks ,Bullshit walks...

Icke walks in order to get what talks.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:28 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Damn you and multi-quote,I'll sit here for an hour one day experimenting...OK let see.

Just copy-paste the quote tags before and after each block to multi-quote.

Billy Ruben wrote:
1. Your entitled to feel how you do about Icke,he'd be the first to agree.If I caused REAL trouble here,the forum admin,would have no choice,but do something about it.

People are banned from diftardia not for full on trolling or causing trouble, but posting anything at all that isn't the Party Line.

Billy Ruben wrote:

He's had full knowledge from the beginning.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Now,you discussed recording contracts for his son,and filming favours through Daisy,(does Sean have a filming apparatus,told you I know next to nothing about Sean,except his bad boy skull T-shirt ROFL)...

Daisy has done production work for MTV, yes.

Billy Ruben wrote:
but isn't that what we all do with friends and acquaintances,we NETWORK...I used to get car parts cheap through Repco,my Bro-In law gets me PC Parts at cost price with free labour a bed to sleep in and his lovely daughters

No worries there, but it gives the lie to his claim he has gotten "nothing" from this career of his.

Billy Ruben wrote:
...Be cool, Ciggy,money talks ,Bullshit walks...

Icke walks in order to get what talks.

...Righto,but later on we chat,it's not my PC,it's chordless,I'm balncing it on my lap at 3 iin the morning,I'm really out of it,don't want to talk political...and slighj head-ache from being a pig on Starburst lollies,...it'll harsh my buzz to much...I need a laugh,where's V/S...Lulzy.
No I'm not running away...Just fucked in the head...take it as a compliment.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:40 am

...well...IT was a 500gramme bag,of Fruitfuls...and if not Type 2 Diabetic by mornings fall,I'll be ver so thankful...good weed,three four cones,three hour flawless haze,then devastating Munchies,and suppressing desire to jerk off,yep,that's about it...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:46 am

...well it's not my house...and my 17 year old niece might catch me...and she's ex-Jehova...Not Catholic...so a wound in time and mind may form...another damned soul....and Kharmic debt I'll regret...such is the force,of virginal shock...Nah,not me....probably her mothers frinds...hmmmm
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:38 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:...well...IT was a 500gramme bag,of Fruitfuls...and if not Type 2 Diabetic by mornings fall,I'll be ver so thankful...good weed,three four cones,three hour flawless haze,then devastating Munchies,and suppressing desire to jerk off,yep,that's about it...

500 g. of Fruitfuls is more than devastating, lol, that's suicide!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...well...IT was a 500gramme bag,of Fruitfuls...and if not Type 2 Diabetic by mornings fall,I'll be ver so thankful...good weed,three four cones,three hour flawless haze,then devastating Munchies,and suppressing desire to jerk off,yep,that's about it...

Hahahahahahaha...I got better. rolf thumbs up
...two litres of Chocky Ice-cream went too...Shit black jelly for two days...
my niece it turns out,had the hots for me too.I had butterflies for a few days and realised,I was going to a very weird place with this.So suppressed it...and forget it,until next fortnight.If I get an early morning visit...
you won't be knowing about it....and I'll leave the country.I don't want to murder her innocence,but understand,why she picked me...she's even psychic...and that's appealing to me,love purple pink people...Her father
hates me at times...and that's one of the appeals for her,hate gettin' dragged into situations like this...it's not the first time this has happened...but it's the first time I considered it.A few mothers,asked me to break in their teenage daughters,well,I'm considerate and nice...but did'nt do it...and she was BRUNETTE...and very hot,She got disappointed and abused by a blonde surfer...that's why I get "Offers",you could say.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:17 pm

...eventually,it's gonna cost my sanity...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:11 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Hahahahahahaha...I got better. rolf thumbs up
...two litres of Chocky Ice-cream went too...Shit black jelly for two days...

rolf

Billy Ruben wrote:
my niece it turns out,had the hots for me too.I had butterflies for a few days and realised,I was going to a very weird place with this.So suppressed it...and forget it,until next fortnight.If I get an early morning visit...
you won't be knowing about it....and I'll leave the country.I don't want to murder her innocence,but understand,why she picked me...she's even psychic...and that's appealing to me,love purple pink people...Her father
hates me at times...and that's one of the appeals for her,hate gettin' dragged into situations like this...it's not the first time this has happened...but it's the first time I considered it.A few mothers,asked me to break in their teenage daughters,well,I'm considerate and nice...but did'nt do it...and she was BRUNETTE...and very hot,She got disappointed and abused by a blonde surfer...that's why I get "Offers",you could say.

Are you still tripping balls, by any chance?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:31 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:The Adventures Of David Icke And Emu...!!!

The Adventures Of David Icke And Emu...!!! Cartoonicke7
wacky wacky wacky

The Adventures Of David Icke And Emu...!!! Seanadl

The Adventures Of David Icke And Emu...!!! Seanicke

lmao rolf lmao
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:09 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote: bump

For The Schmucks...!!!

bump
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down