Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke And Kerry Cassidy (Of Project Camelot) Are Shapeshifters...!!!

4 posters

Go down

David Icke And Kerry Cassidy (Of Project Camelot) Are Shapeshifters...!!! Empty David Icke And Kerry Cassidy (Of Project Camelot) Are Shapeshifters...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:07 pm

David Icke And Kerry Cassidy (Of Project Camelot) Are Shapeshifting Reptillian Space Lizards From The Constellation Draco, Of All Places...!!!

There Was A Video Of David Icke Interviewing Credo Muthwa,
But It Was Hastily Removed...
In It David Icke Shapeshifts...

Someone Saved The Clip And Added It To This...

(Icke doses his bit a 2:08/2:09):

David Icke And Kerry Cassidy (Of Project Camelot) Are Shapeshifters...!!! Davidickereptillian

In This Video Of Kerry Cassidy From Project Camelot...

At 25 seconds Kerry Cassiday Does The Reptile Eye Thing...

David Icke And Kerry Cassidy (Of Project Camelot) Are Shapeshifters...!!! Kerrycassiday

I Bloody Well Knew It All Along...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

David Icke And Kerry Cassidy (Of Project Camelot) Are Shapeshifters...!!! Empty Re: David Icke And Kerry Cassidy (Of Project Camelot) Are Shapeshifters...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:05 pm

David Icke...Reptile Slayer...!!!

David Icke And Kerry Cassidy (Of Project Camelot) Are Shapeshifters...!!! Davidickegreen

David Icke And Kerry Cassidy (Of Project Camelot) Are Shapeshifters...!!! Johndrockefellerjr1915

“John Davison Rockefeller, Jr. Philanthropist...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

David Icke And Kerry Cassidy (Of Project Camelot) Are Shapeshifters...!!! Empty Re: David Icke And Kerry Cassidy (Of Project Camelot) Are Shapeshifters...!!!

Post  Ciggy Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Only a coincidence guv! LOL roighto...
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:48 pm

David Icke And Kerry Cassidy (Of Project Camelot) Are Shapeshifters...!!! Kerrycassiday

she looks more like a cross between Limelady and The Emperor off Star Wars...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:22 pm

Now that's horrifying.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:31 pm

Ciggy wrote:Now that's horrifying.

you're telling me rolf
I heard this baseless rumour that she had the hots for old Thelyran...how do you think I feel,with her bloody daughter and husband on the same forum... thumbs down
I like my love in the closet,suffer in silence kind of thing...and what could've and should've been...and no,not about the Limelady.My niece,never once bored me with backstabbing and lies and rumours about other people...has a lot to do,with why I love her.She was dreamy,contemplative,eyes you could swim in,never had to beat someone down to look better...That's her to a T.Way more advanced spiritually than most I've met.
Have a good Chrissie Ciggy, thumbs up ...Jase.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Is David Icke A Reptillian...???

Doesn't Really Make Much Sense, This Video...

But...

bump bump bump
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down