Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David icke forum = No freedom of Speech

+10
true lilly
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Ave Satani
Ciggy
Lady Tis-Shine
Hrafn
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
edward123
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

David icke forum = No freedom of Speech - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke forum = No freedom of Speech

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:18 pm

aronia wrote:I created a thread on at the icke board in the The Awakening / What we Can Do section.

With the Titel : Could awakening be used to create a world gov?

Could global awakening be used to by the elite to established there wish for one world goverment?

I believe it`s a huge part of there plans.

It was deleted in less when 10 seconds.

I didn't get any pm, it was just deleted without further notice.

Could`t it just be a forum bug or is that too unlikely?

Did You Copy It...

If So Paste It Here...

So We Can Pass A Critical Eye Over It And Tell You Where You Went Wrong...

If It Had Jordan Maxwell As The Presedent Of The NWO,

David Icke As The Chancellor,

Alex Jones As The Head Of Propaganda,

And Michael Tsarion As The Minister For Funny Walks...???

I Think I Can See Where The Problem Could Lie...!!!

I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it?

Attributed To Voltaire For Convienence...

Well You See The DIF Moderators Probably Wouldn't Even Suffer A Chinese Burn,
Let Alone Death For Your Freedom Of Speech...!!!

dif dif dif

Back to top Go down

David icke forum = No freedom of Speech - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke forum = No freedom of Speech

Post  true lilly Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:45 pm

aronia wrote:I created a thread on at the icke board in the The Awakening / What we Can Do section.

Could global awakening be used to by the elite to established there wish for one world goverment?

ha, there's NO 'COULD' about it. Anyone not bowing to The Globally, SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS, NEW RELIGIONS, that are PROMOTED by ICKESTS, IS CUT OFF from Worldly 'rewards', which IS A GOOD Thing, as THE MAJORITY WILL, then discover that the LIE and DEATH INFECTED World, can ONLY 'reward' you with MORE DEATH! Simply, it is a FACT that EVERY 'Movement' Promoted to 'awaken/fix/save', IS SHIT PASSED Off BY 'THINK TANKS' of THOSE VERY WORLDLY 'powers', onto Those Decieved into GIVING 'Them' MORE (worldly), 'power' TO DESTROY.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:10 pm

true lilly wrote:

ha, there's NO 'COULD' about it. Anyone not bowing to The Globally, SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS, NEW RELIGIONS, that are PROMOTED by ICKESTS, IS CUT OFF from Worldly 'rewards', which IS A GOOD Thing, as THE MAJORITY WILL, then discover that the LIE and DEATH INFECTED World, can ONLY 'reward' you with MORE DEATH! Simply, it is a FACT that EVERY 'Movement' Promoted to 'awaken/fix/save', IS SHIT PASSED Off BY 'THINK TANKS' of THOSE VERY WORLDLY 'powers', onto Those Decieved into GIVING 'Them' MORE (worldly), 'power' TO DESTROY.

True Dat,
The DIF Is Like A North Korean Rally,
But With Less Freedom And More Totatilarian Fascist Dictatorship...!!!

David icke forum = No freedom of Speech - Page 3 Norhtkoreaparade

Just Look At The History...

David icke forum = No freedom of Speech - Page 3 Stalinairbrush

The Purges There Make Stalinism Look Like A Walk In The (Gorky) Park...!!!

Just Ask Limelady...!!!

Oh Sorry She Is "Purged/Inactive"

(Orwellian Doublespeak For Being Airbrushed Out Of DIF History...!!!)

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:39 pm

They "un-person" people there, in their purges.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  aronia Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:51 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:

Did You Copy It...

If So Paste It Here...

So We Can Pass A Critical Eye Over It And Tell You Where You Went Wrong...

If It Had Jordan Maxwell As The Presedent Of The NWO,

David Icke As The Chancellor,

Alex Jones As The Head Of Propaganda,

And Michael Tsarion As The Minister For Funny Walks...???

I Think I Can See Where The Problem Could Lie...!!!

I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it?

Attributed To Voltaire For Convienence...

Well You See The DIF Moderators Probably Wouldn't Even Suffer A Chinese Burn,
Let Alone Death For Your Freedom Of Speech...!!!

dif dif dif

I don`t have a screenshot of my thread if that`s what you are asking for mean?

aronia

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:25 pm

true lilly wrote:

true lilly wrote:TIME and TIMING BELONG TO GOD. HE has also made it known that HE works on a, When, one 'needs to know', and ACT, basis. Just for starters, Understand the FULL, ROOT, CONTEXTUAL MEANINGS of, REVELATIONS 2: 2 & 3: 10, and See, you CAN 'DO A 180', AND LIVE!
oh and the reason the CONDEMNED pump all that 'spiritual', 'truth seeker', COW MANURE AROUND THE WORLD, is to try to snare Philadelphia, the 'churchless' who are CALLED OUT TO RECEIVE THE KEY and CROWN of DAVID... that the bitterly jealous DEAD DOGS in the manger, want no one else to receive and KEEP FOREVER.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:34 pm

You Know A Good Analogy Of The David Icke Forum, Would Be The Hollywood Film The Matrix...

When Morpheus and Neo meet, Morpheus offers Neo two pills.
The red pill will answer the question "what is the Matrix?"
(by removing him from it)
and the blue pill simply for life to carry on as before.
As Neo reaches for the red pill Morpheus warns Neo
"Remember, all I'm offering is the truth.
Nothing more."

The film as a whole and especially the choosing scene is deeply compelling.
Why is the choice between what you believe you know and an unknown 'real' truth so fascinating?
How could a choice possibly be made?
On the one hand everyone you love and everything that you have built you life upon.
One the other the promise only of truth.

The question then is not about pills, but what they stand for in these circumstances.
The question is asking us whether reality, truth, is worth pursuing.
The blue pill will leave us as we are, in a life consisting of habit, of things we believe we know.
We are comfortable, we do not need truth to live.
The blue pill symbolises commuting to work every day, or brushing your teeth.

The red pill is an unknown quantity.
We are told that it can help us to find the truth.
We don't know what that truth is, or even that the pill will help us to find it.
The red pill symbolises risk, doubt and questioning.
In order to answer the question, you can gamble your whole life and world on a reality you have never experienced.

David icke forum = No freedom of Speech - Page 3 Matrixredbluepill

Many people throughout human existence have questioned and enquired.
Most of them have not been scientists or doctors or philosophers, but simply ordinary people asking 'what if?' or 'why?'
Asking these questions ultimately leads us to a choice.

Do you continue to ask and investigate, or do you stop and never ask again?

There is the social pressure to 'fit in', which is immensely strong in most cultures.
Questioning the status quo carries the danger of ostracism, possibly persecution.
This aspect has a strong link with politics. People doing well under the current system are not inclined to look favourably on those who question the system.
Morpheus says to Neo "You have to understand that many people are not ready to be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

Here Is Droinkes Take On The Red Pill Moment...

Droinke said...

Fucking hell you soon got over the what will they think/do shit lol.

Thing is if you post this and they ban you then you know they are scum like ive been telling people for years.

Warning Sean the admin reads people PM's.

This is illegal and also a piss take on a forum which is surposed to warn against such big brother snooping.
God help those that have given bank details.

Then post a link to mod boys post here and the one on DIF.

You dont need me to guide you, your cuntish enough to wreak DIF on your own with this.

I hate Daisy and all the others that would be my motivation, but that apart people should know.
Just watch what responce you get from Handbag.
He will make all sorts of excuses.

Go on post it and stop being a chicken shit.

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/general-chat-f4/thank-you-for-allowing-me-to-post-t302.htm

dif dif dif

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Diftardia - dogshag
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:51 am

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...whoever used a scanner on the mid-north coast last night,would've heard the little reception I got from the locals and detectives.
I won't be using my "Utilities" to find out who set this up.All it did was give me credibility amongst the general duties,they got me in the end.
They "spooked me,I spooked them"...
be carefull what you wish for, Billy. With Credibility, comes things like Car Bombs.

Which is why you've had neither.
THE COURIER (BALLARAT), 4/5-1-2010, for STARTERS. Posted more Verifyable detail on DIF, and Relevant Others KNOW what they need to know .... like Who cori Really is, thanks to 'their' BOAST of being A 'GERMAN' who's Never Been To And DOESN'T CARE ABOV AUSTRALIA, YET, STARTING THE LIES about what DOES HAPPEN in My Town of BALLARAT, AUSTRALIA, H/T of CARDINAL PELL and This VIP, BRACKS - Gee, funny that, the guy from the town, cori lies, a jot and loudly, "no one cares about", who was Premier, then Quit to become 'Dictator' of E. Timor, now being asked by the PM, to be 'Dictator' of Oz! Mmm, and The Cardinal Elector 'just happens' to Also Come From 'THAT TOWN'.

http://www.thecourier.com.au/news/local/news/general/womans-generosity-sparks-bomb-scare/236774.aspx

Woman's generosity sparks bomb scare
ARARAT police have revealed that the suspect car at the centre of a bomb scare was donated to them to sell in an act of selfless generosity.
The female owner of the vehicle yesterday apologised after bringing Ararat to a standstill through her unusual act of benevolence.

Businesses and homes were evacuated, VCE exams relocated and traffic diverted during Wednesday's 10-hour scare which began when an unregistered car with wires sticking out from the dashboard was found parked outside the Ararat Police Station.

Police said the local woman was devastated at the reaction to her gift and would not face any charges.

The unregistered Toyota Celica faces extensive repairs before being offered for sale after the bomb disposal robot picked it apart and smashed three windows during its detailed search.

The examination found no suspicious devices in the car.

The car's owner said she did not intend any harm but wanted the Ararat community to benefit from the vehicle's sale.

Senior Detective Guy Menhennitt, from Ararat Police, yesterday called the car's donation an "unusual act of philanthropy executed in the most unusual circumstances".

He would not elaborate on the contents of the curious note received at the police station, which made reference to the car.

"The owner of the vehicle wishes to extend her sincere apologies to the emergency services, businesses and communities affected by the incident," Sen Det Menhennitt said.

"She stated that she did not intend any harm or panic but had intended for the community to benefit by the donation of a vehicle and is sorry for the misunderstanding.

"Police found it hard to understand why someone would donate a vehicle free-of-charge and there were certain characteristics about the car which added to their suspicions."

Sen Det Menhennitt denied police had overreacted and said officers were right to regard the vehicle as suspicious.

"The community should be comforted to know that had the situation been more sinister, police dealt with it by the book every step of the way," he said.
...did a search back to 2000,this is the best I could find...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:54 am

...is this the true story Vera,I just can't imagine you driving a sports-car that's all...but if you bought the Arrarat community to a standstill,I think that's pretty cool,especially the way it was done...but there was no "Kaboom"...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:10 am

Right publication, wrong date:

Psychopath's alleged article published, she claims, on:
THE COURIER (BALLARAT), 4/5-1-2010

The Ararat bomb scare (which didn't explode but they thought it was going to), published on:
THE COURIER (BALLARAT), 10-11-2005

She's spewing vapours about pipe dreams about hallucinations about bollocks.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:18 am

Screenshots of the search proving that the article Lulzy claims is there, isn't:

Search words "car bomb" for the date given by Psycho:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f29/14/79/75/40/car_bo10.png

Search within general:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f29/14/79/75/40/car_bo11.png

Search within Crime and Law:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f29/14/79/75/40/car_bo12.png
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:27 am

Ciggy wrote:Right publication, wrong date:

Psychopath's alleged article published, she claims, on:
THE COURIER (BALLARAT), 4/5-1-2010

The Ararat bomb scare (which didn't explode but they thought it was going to), published on:
THE COURIER (BALLARAT), 10-11-2005

She's spewing vapours about pipe dreams about hallucinations about bollocks.

...I have concern for Tintin!...If you visit OzTrailer,go to the Sunshine coast,In QLD,June _ July,30 degree wintertime...and these,all year round.

David icke forum = No freedom of Speech - Page 3 Queensland1
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:42 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...I have concern for Tintin!...
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...coming to get you little Vera Susa...

David icke forum = No freedom of Speech - Page 3 Carbomb10bangkok
...mmm...
why, scared 'you'/'he' will be punished for all the sloppy, failed attempts to threaten and kill me silent? Scared stupid enough to publically post yet another threat that no reasonable person could take as anything else.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  edward123 Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:52 am

They have definitely lost it over on the icke site. It happened loads of time to me ariona. Once i had dared to mention that i didn't entirely trust icke then the mods followed me on most threads i went on editing and removing posts and whole threads. They are so thick they don't seem to realise how bad it looks to others that they are censoring anything that makes them uncomfortable. They boast about icke giving his 10 hour talks, but fail to realise that thats exactly how to brainwash people. It was funny in away, but sad to see how desperate they were. Just before they banned me i had merlincove, thirdwave, montag, exsheep and of course the nazi "1 am" following after all my posts. What they didn't realise was that when i was posting i was doing it in front of my mates to show them how dodgy the forum had become. The only people i know that want to join it now are people that want to question the way the forum is run but i have made it clear to them that they will just get their posts removed and then get banned.
My mate got banned recently to for posting on a thread that asked why icke doesn't give talks for free. The original poster made it clear that he wasn't havin a dig but just offering advice, by saying more people would wake up to whats going on if they wasn't being asked for money.
edward123
edward123

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:04 am

Diftardia is an intelligence test. You appear to be passing.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:17 pm

Ciggy wrote:Diftardia is an intelligence test. You appear to be passing.
That's like saying spelling your name correctly on your Yr. 12 Final Exam papers, is all you need to pass, but you don't need to know your ABC, 123, IBM WEB NET... that the likes of 'Ciggy' and countless other FULL TIME Self Confessed MULTIPLE I.D. Posters Are All Over WEB/NET FORUMS, TELLING REAL INDIVIDUALS WHO and WHAT they MUST and MUST NOT Believe, REGUARDLESS of THE PROVEN, BASIC, REAL WORLD FACTS, should be enough of a give away that 'DAVID ICKE', THE CONspiracy Industry, GOOGLE, The TWIN WIKI's, and so on and on and on, ARE ALL COORDINATED COMPONENTS of The ONE, GLOBAL, BEASTLY MACHINE - THE SNARE IN OUR HOUSES, NETTING PEOPLE LIKE BIRDS - that GOD ALSO WARNED US OF, AND THAT THOSE WHO SET IT WILL ALSO BE TRAPPED BY.... psst, 'the majority' IS ALWAYS WRONG, 'the majority' ARE THE LOSERS, 'the majority' DENY THE UNIQUE SPIRIT of TRUTH, 'the majority' CHOOSE DEATH WITH THE MOBS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:54 am

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...I have concern for Tintin!...
true lilly wrote:

...mmm...
why, scared 'you'/'he' will be punished for all the sloppy, failed attempts to threaten and kill me silent? Scared stupid enough to publically post yet another threat that no reasonable person could take as anything else.

hey,that was a joke in poor taste,like when I hit on you for a root,you silly old cow...Jeez you get hysterical.... rolling pin
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:44 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Diftardia is an intelligence test. You appear to be passing.
That's like saying spelling your name correctly on your Yr. 12 Final Exam papers, is all you need to pass, but you don't need to know your ABC, 123, IBM WEB NET... that the likes of 'Ciggy' and countless other FULL TIME Self Confessed MULTIPLE I.D. Posters Are All Over WEB/NET FORUMS, TELLING REAL INDIVIDUALS WHO and WHAT they MUST and MUST NOT Believe, REGUARDLESS of THE PROVEN, BASIC, REAL WORLD FACTS, should be enough of a give away that 'DAVID ICKE', THE CONspiracy Industry, GOOGLE, The TWIN WIKI's, and so on and on and on, ARE ALL COORDINATED COMPONENTS of The ONE, GLOBAL, BEASTLY MACHINE - THE SNARE IN OUR HOUSES, NETTING PEOPLE LIKE BIRDS - that GOD ALSO WARNED US OF, AND THAT THOSE WHO SET IT WILL ALSO BE TRAPPED BY.... psst, 'the majority' IS ALWAYS WRONG, 'the majority' ARE THE LOSERS, 'the majority' DENY THE UNIQUE SPIRIT of TRUTH, 'the majority' CHOOSE DEATH WITH THE MOBS.

God didn't warn anyone of anything, but it is in fact a global beastly machine. Not vaporous otherworldly demons, but very very bad humans. Those bad humans seem to have dropped some sort of brain-altering chemical in yer drink, Lulzy. You're trying to see through the fog surrounding your cerebral cortex, but the drug is just too strong.

Lie back and think of OzTrailer, and let the lucid people do the "info-warring" 'round 'ere.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Umm, it's 'TEAM TINTIN/CORI et al' who tell the world to blame 'demons' for the Real World Evils they use WEB/NET FORUMS to plot. CORI'S posts particularly, DIRECTLY CALLING FOR ATTACKS ON ME, RIGHT BEFORE THEY'VE BEEN CARRIED OUT... a number of such postr on those page and post numbers NONE of 'you' dare link to... 'cori' who is ALSO OBSESSED with telling the world what happens in my front yard that makes the MSN, 'didn't happen', while also claiming to be 'IN GERMANY' AND HAVING 'NO INTEREST IN AUSTRALIA', yet PARTNERING TINTIN, who, while he was here, chummied up to the local circle of women who DID BEAT ME INTO HOSPITAL... and I'm told to believe that continued threats from local pro-Ickests who repeat 'cori's' threats and slanders, such as -
true lilly wrote:
David icke forum = No freedom of Speech - Page 3 Carbomb10bangkokhttp://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8841/carbomb10bangkok.jpg
...mmm...
- are only jokes???
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:20 am

true lilly wrote:Umm, it's 'TEAM TINTIN/CORI et al' who tell the world to blame 'demons' for the Real World Evils they use WEB/NET FORUMS to plot. CORI'S posts particularly, DIRECTLY CALLING FOR ATTACKS ON ME, RIGHT BEFORE THEY'VE BEEN CARRIED OUT... a number of such postr on those page and post numbers NONE of 'you' dare link to... 'cori' who is ALSO OBSESSED with telling the world what happens in my front yard that makes the MSN, 'didn't happen', while also claiming to be 'IN GERMANY' AND HAVING 'NO INTEREST IN AUSTRALIA', yet PARTNERING TINTIN, who, while he was here, chummied up to the local circle of women who DID BEAT ME INTO HOSPITAL... and I'm told to believe that continued threats from local pro-Ickests who repeat 'cori's' threats and slanders, such as -
true lilly wrote:
David icke forum = No freedom of Speech - Page 3 Carbomb10bangkokhttp://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8841/carbomb10bangkok.jpg
...mmm...
- are only jokes???

for you,yes...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David icke forum = No freedom of Speech - Page 3 Empty See where some of the David Icke Forum members are now, Sanctum Zone

Post  mit Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Looks like they are gathering at this joint, An Alternative David Icke Forum .

bump

mit

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:40 pm

[quote="Aluf"]Looks like they are gathering at this joint, An Alternative David Icke Forum .

bump [/quot~
Commit Suicide And Do Us All A Favour...!!!

lmao rolf lmao
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

David icke forum = No freedom of Speech - Page 3 Empty David Icke

Post  drturi Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Both of DT's webmasters are working on building a huge forum dedicated to people like you who have been wronged by Icke and Company. Listen to his upcoming radio show NEXT TUESDAY @ 9PM PST WITH SHERRI KANE & LEONARD HOROWITZ for more details gp to http://www.drturi.com/radio-shows/
Mike
DTteam

drturi

http://www.drturi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3