Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A OPEN MESSAGE TO BILLY RUBBISH!!!!

+2
Billy Ruben
Lady Tis-Shine
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A OPEN MESSAGE TO BILLY RUBBISH!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: A OPEN MESSAGE TO BILLY RUBBISH!!!!

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:53 pm

John Drake wrote:Last i heard smelly was you're mate sod. Have you two had a lovers tiff?

He's Alright,

But He Don't Half Go On A Bit...!!!

And All His 9/11 Stuff Is Fatally Flawed...

Does Not Take Into Account There Are People Who Are Terrorists,

Who Tried This Stunt Before On The WTC...!!!

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

A OPEN MESSAGE TO BILLY RUBBISH!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: A OPEN MESSAGE TO BILLY RUBBISH!!!!

Post  John Drake Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Last i heard about smelly was he was getting shitty phone calls and claiming its me. Handbag let the cat out of the bag that he some mods from DIF along with smelly pooled their info on me.

It does make me laugh how paranoid woo woo's are. If people only knew how much Ive been blamed for and how little Ive actually done, along with how many people have been accused of being me compared to those who actually were there would be some red faces.

But hey introducing paranoia is all part of the game. It reminds me of the scene where V makes all those people in the TV studio wear costumes like him.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:02 pm

John Drake wrote:Last i heard about smelly was he was getting shitty phone calls and claiming its me. Handbag let the cat out of the bag that he some mods from DIF along with smelly pooled their info on me.

It does make me laugh how paranoid woo woo's are. If people only knew how much Ive been blamed for and how little Ive actually done, along with how many people have been accused of being me compared to those who actually were there would be some red faces.

But hey introducing paranoia is all part of the game. It reminds me of the scene where V makes all those people in the TV studio wear costumes like him.

A OPEN MESSAGE TO BILLY RUBBISH!!!! - Page 2 Blofeld1

Your Reputation Preceeds You, Mr Droinke...

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Smelly is as mad as Handbag, "there are no terrorists" they claim. Handbag thinks they are all actors. I would pay to see smelly and Handbag in a AL Qaeda training camp telling them how they didn't do 911.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:09 pm

John Drake wrote:Smelly is as mad as Handbag, "there are no terrorists" they claim. Handbag thinks they are all actors. I would pay to see smelly and Handbag in a AL Qaeda training camp telling them how they didn't do 911.

I'm sure they were terrorists and all that, true believers in their kill-people shit, but question is, whom do they really work for?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:09 pm

Ciggy wrote:
John Drake wrote:Smelly is as mad as Handbag, "there are no terrorists" they claim. Handbag thinks they are all actors. I would pay to see smelly and Handbag in a AL Qaeda training camp telling them how they didn't do 911.

I'm sure they were terrorists and all that, true believers in their kill-people shit, but question is, whom do they really work for?

Z Big And The Neo Cons I Suppose...

A OPEN MESSAGE TO BILLY RUBBISH!!!! - Page 2 Zbignew

But The Plan Was Already In Action...

A OPEN MESSAGE TO BILLY RUBBISH!!!! - Page 2 Thegrandchessboard

And Then This Happened...

A OPEN MESSAGE TO BILLY RUBBISH!!!! - Page 2 Pnac911

Politicians Are Very Quick To Jump On The Bandwagon...

It Was A Conspiracy After The Fact...

And A Very Good Day To Bury Bad News...!!!

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Tiswas wrote:Alright for Kia's sake I am staying but I ain't doing blogs and I am not really going to go often in the Icke forum but I do visit from time to time. I hope some Ickesters do arrive here because I do not want this forum to desend into a Icke obsession forum at all.
I like Icke and I like the others too but the Il forum whenever I visit the place makes me angery because of the blatant abuse and fraud. I am like Damn'Sod! and I can spot a frauid and a flake. I will prefer to share a lift with Droike the that IamSomething for despite his behaviour he is no hypocrite.

...Why don't you make a list of the Ickesters you would like here...I'll put a vote in,fit this place well...I want

1...HADABUSA
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:03 pm

BOB JONES...(the true king of England)...have some balls Sod!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:05 pm

3...Curtisrascist...Sorry,Octopus Rex,I just wanted to give you counselling,but Curtis,has only a three-4 inch dick,and is troubled about getting a root,even the fat and desperate,laugh him off,so he's much more fun to have...and he's cool...

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:07 pm

Well you call yourselves lunatic fringe...but I see no Lunatics...that's false advertising...I want Nuts,Loons,Psychos...and a few cross-dressers,and a seven foot Butch chick,to carry me around,where ever I go....disappointed...need crazies
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:14 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:2...

Gave you a call today,on (XXXXX) XXXXXXXXXX Deleted Phone Number... but alas,you were disconnected.
Renew your details Bob.Shit stirring has been fun this month...

lol!

Last edited by Damn'sod..!!! on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted Phone Number...!!!)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:58 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Well you call yourselves lunatic fringe...but I see no Lunatics...that's false advertising...I want Nuts,Loons,Psychos...and a few cross-dressers,and a seven foot Butch chick,to carry me around,where ever I go....disappointed...need crazies

We've got Fail Monkey, Droinke, myself, Sod in the flesh, and you. That has to be at least a "start".
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:12 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Well you call yourselves lunatic fringe...but I see no Lunatics...that's false advertising...I want Nuts,Loons,Psychos...and a few cross-dressers,and a seven foot Butch chick,to carry me around,where ever I go....disappointed...need crazies

We've got Fail Monkey, Droinke, myself, Sod in the flesh, and you. That has to be at least a "start".

...finally made top of the class for something,be it the class fool,thankyou Ciggy,a compliment of the highest order... thumbs up lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:07 am

Then of course there's the Queen of Loonies, Virus Suzy a.k.a. True Lulzy, a creature from out of a BBC4 comedy innit.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:09 pm

Write in fucking English ciggy!!! YOu are boring now and you are suffering from mental problems regarding INternet overuse. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:23 pm

John Drake wrote:
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:Any Way Tiswas,
Droinke Is Here Now,
Perhaps He Can Sort Out This Confusion...

But It Was Funny To See John"Smelly" White Coming Up With All Sorts Of Conspiracy Theories,

Concerning KOTM And Optimus Prime...

And Accusing KOTM Of Running Around The Countryside To Get To Another Computer To Post As Optimus Prime...

So if KOTM is Optimus Prime and im supposed to be Optimus Prime.................................

F uck me i bet you lot are a bag of fun on a weekend.

...think my partner has a soft spot for you Droike,this quote of yours had her in stitches...but don't get any ideas...

So if KOTM is Optimus Prime and im supposed to be Optimus Prime.................................

F uck me i bet you lot are a bag of fun on a weekend.

farkin' funny man...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:49 am

Tiswas wrote:Write in fucking English ciggy!!!

And if I prefer to diddle the keys in Jock brogue, eh? What's it to ya?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:40 am

Ciggy, you MOT has run out, and Billy if your g/friend thinks that Droike is funny then she must be thinking differently to plenty of people. My occultist pals in T.: G.: D.: and a secret place (offline) reckon that Droike is a mentally ill person who is disturbed. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Tiswas wrote:Ciggy, you MOT has run out, and Billy if your g/friend thinks that Droike is funny then she must be thinking differently to plenty of people. My occultist pals in T.: G.: D.: and a secret place (offline) reckon that Droike is a mentally ill person who is disturbed. cthulhu

...certain post had their appeal...not many,but a few are gold.My girl and I have'nt been seeing eye to eye lately...not to mention,she just cut-off her hair,the very thing I'm attracted to,long hair...
Well,Mr Droike,with his wonderful colourful aura,might just be best avoiding your friends...if they know what they're doing.Dark Ages are coming back I reckon....with the thoughts people have.it'll be like the Evil Dead.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:08 am

Tiswas wrote:Ciggy, you MOT has run out, and Billy if your g/friend thinks that Droike is funny then she must be thinking differently to plenty of people. My occultist pals in T.: G.: D.: and a secret place (offline) reckon that Droike is a mentally ill person who is disturbed. cthulhu

As opposed to mentally ill people who are undisturbed.

Tit-twat, you are a legend in your own cavernous reality tunnel. But Lulzy has you beat for supplying one's daily dose of comedy, so I expect you to step up your game in 2011. See if you can beat a theory that the Jews were walking the earth on Pangea 250 million years ago. Feel free to plagiarize from David Icke's fucktardery if you must.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:23 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:2...

Gave you a call today,on (XXXXX) XXXXXXXXXX Deleted Phone Number... but alas,you were disconnected.
Renew your details Bob.Shit stirring has been fun this month...

lol!

I Had To Delete The Phone Number Because Of This...

A OPEN MESSAGE TO BILLY RUBBISH!!!! - Page 2 Bobjonescomplaint

But Lets Look At What Bob Jones Has Written On Other Forums....

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:40 am

Dear Mr, Al-Fayed,

I am sending you a public letter as letting people keep secrets for you leads to your murder at the hands of the blood thirsty Royal Family.
I was watching the TV news this evening and I hear that you have been the victim of an allegation of sexual assault against a fifteen year old girl.
I can only give you the benefit of my experience.
Firstly it is obvious that the Royal Family have motive to try and set you with a malicious allegation as they are concerned that you have discovered the motive as to why they had Lady Diana Spencer murdered.
You know that Sir John Stevens was being entirely dishonest when he said that he could find no motive for the "Firm" to assassinate Lady Diana because you know that I had many long conversations with operation Paget officers starting on 4/01/06.
You know that Lady Diana could have got back at "gear box" Camilla and Charles "Call me George the seventh" by telling the press that the Royal Household do not legally own any Royal Estates and have no right of succession in law and never have done since the controversial crowning of George of Hanover in 1714.
You know that 57 more hereditary legitimate heirs to the throne were passed over to satisfy the Act of Settlement 1701 for a Protestant Monarch.
You know that George of Hanover never owned any Royal Estates and so never had any to give to his descendents and his descendents were not legitimate and bribery and intimidation has had to be used to maintain the crown in the hands of those that do not have any legitimate claim to it.
You must know then that according to known history the heir to the throne is Franz Duke of Baveria as he is not Catholic and so takes president over Charles and all Windsors.
You also know that history is wrong and there is an even closer hereditary link to the throne atained by myself due to the historically unknown off-spring of Henry the Ninth younger brother of Bonnie Prince Charlie.
You know that Diana had sent a man to warn me that Prince Charles was bribing all my friends and so you know that she knew enough to expose the Windsors as a fraud that only truth have squatter's right in law. Overwhelming motive to have her murdered!
You know that they knew that the Royal Family were [and still are] engaged in a long running campaign of bio-chemical warfare terrorism against me and Prince Charles and his Agent Y can not bare the though of me evading their terrorism to eat uncontaminated food and so avoid liquid bowels.
Recently I managed to go for two weeks and two days without liquid bowels. But have realised that keeping food in a locked tool box is not beyond their capabilities of subversion.
What I can tell you is that the Royal Household have a proven history of using bribery to solicit false allegations of a sexual nature against myself.
This adding proof that I have a better claim to the throne than Charles Windsor.
After the attempt on my life using VX-nerve gas in February 2004 I tried to find safety in the Republic of Ireland and the Windsor/Bair plot to murder me evolved into an attempt to get the IRA to murder me by falsely accusing me of being a spy.
When I returned to Llanelli in October 2005 having been away since June 2004 I found that all the people the Royals had bribed to take part in the cowardly plot to murder me had tried to make themselves feel better about their treachery by making a flase justification for their high crimes by spreading a false rumour that I was a pedophile.
The first one of the traitors to make me aware of this rumour was Helen Boles whom I caught spreading the rumour around Bar Lunar night club.
The confirmation of this came in February 2006 when in Bar Lunar night club I spied a young lady in a white dress. She was at the bar and bought a Vodka Mudshake. She then made eye contact and sat side on in front of me so that I would go and speak to her.
I went up to her and said I had not seen her before and asked her her name.
She replied "I do not wish to speak to you. I do not speak to child molesters". And then she intoduced herself as a member of the Royal Household.
She spoke and sounded like the Queen and so was obviously not local to Llanelli.
I informed her that "No-one around here believes those allegations anymore as because they were solicited by corrupt police officers using bribery".
She replied "No there's proof"
I asked her her name again and she reasserted that "I do not wish to give you my name".
I did not speak to her again and had never seen her there before or since.
I have since tried to find out about these allegations and first thought that my neigbours of 20 New Road had made them.
After the VX-nerve gas attack in February 2004 I made some secert friends that lived at the top of New Road. I had known Rose for a long time at a distance since I used to go out with Alison Joy Williams my girlfreind who was in the pay of Prince Charles in the early 1990s.
Her partner was called Rob and I used to visit them as my secret freinds and they were disccusted at what had happened to me and Rob told me that he had never heard of such a scandal in his life.
But then he went to a party where my old friends were. The ones Lady Diana had warned me were being bribed by Prince Charles.
Rob's attitude to me soon changed and he seemed to be repeating all the typical deformations that are the halmarks of someone in the pay of the Royal Household.
I can only conclude that he had been bribed when my old friends Jason Thomas, Robert James Craig and Dylan Thomas had found out that I had made a supportive freind that was outside the murder conspiracy.
However I was told by Rose's ex-husband's brother that Rose and Rob were not the source of the pedophile allegation but that it was Robert James Craig and Sian that had been bribed to make the alleagtion.
They have been avoiding me since I retuned in October 2005 and I have only spoke to Rob Craig once since then and that was in the frame of the usual pretence of normality.
However Una the Landlady of the Killkenny Cat Pub in Westend Llanelli had been spreading rumours of me being a pedophile as she had been paid a bribe to take part in Charles Windsor's plot to murder me with VX-nerve gas.
She had been perfectly two faced about it as traitors are supposed to be but after I put a temporary poster on the post box at the end of Stradey Park Avenue saying "New Labour have had a lot of people murdered" and her pub filled up with people that had been to the rygby match in Stradey Park she lost her dacorum as the pub became too full of people talking about it for her to spread corruption.
So the next time I went to her pub I tried to speak to a man with long hair from Brecon that I had spoke to once before.
He turned around and punched me.
I said "Aw! What was that for?" And he said it was because I was a paedophile. I asked "Who told you that?" and he pointed at Una the land lady.
She then threatened to call the police and I said "Well I could make a complaint but I don't really want to because it is embarrassing".
Una replied "Is that because he hit you because you are a paedophile?"
I said "No. I meant embarrasing for him because he didn't even cut my lip."
She then said "I don't think you should come here any more" and I replied "I am no going to if you are going to call me a paedophile". And began to return to my seat. She asked "Where are you going?" I said "I am going to finish my drink. You shouldn't have sold it to me if you don't want me drinking it in here".
I next day I had liquid runs as the Newcastle Brown Ale bottle had been contaminated with bio-warfare germs. This was the only explanation as I had made sure I was no infected by any other means that day.
Not long before that Una had walked passed Joly's Cafe and waved and smiled at me. That day I spotted faint white spots on the spoon and had liquid runs with twenty minuites of eating there and so on Sunday I put a poster on the door so passers-by would know of their germ warfare terrorism.
On a night out the week after there was a woman making a scene in the Kerbab shop. The one next door to the Grill'N'Spice where the man that answeres to the name Lance Corporal Jebrom Hashmir works as a germ warfare specialist for M.I.6 and did not die in Afghanistan as reported in the press.
The woman that told me she was from No. 62 New Road was falling to the floor and hammering it and screaming "He's a pedophile" and crying loundly. She was being devestated that her husband was a pedophile and had molested her baby and so that was why she was living with her parents at No.62.
I joined her and her group and she did a repeat performance as we walked home.
A man in his mid twenties was with her and asked me if I had put that poster on the door of Joly's cafe and I told him I had.
He told me that he was from M.I.5 and said that I was impossible to get angry with me because they had attacked me with bio-warfare germs because they had taken bribes after being told I was a pedophile.
He told me the germ agent used was Helical Bactor Pylori.
Then he mentioned the screaming woman that was on the floor and hammering her fist on the ground and shouting "pedo".
He asked me if I hadn't noticed that she was over acting and told me that she had been bribed to go out and do all that because the police wanted to impress on people what terrible people paedophiles are.
When Prince Charles did his bum finger stage hypnotism stunt on 4/08/06 a few weeks after the incident in the Kilkenny Cat I passed by the man with long hair from Brecon as I walkked under the big arch outside Stead and Simpsons shoe shop.
I said "Alright?" to him as I remembered why I knew his face.
Twenty meters later I was outside Boots walking along holding my trousers around my knees as Prince Charles sexually assaulted my anus using his stage hypnotism stunt. He second performance as he has done if before in the early 1990s and Diana could have told the world.
Looking on the funny side it was because he knows that that is the only way he is ever going to get to wear a King's ring!!
Councillor Janet Greig was standing in the alcove of the security door just after the entrance door to Boots watching this assault.
She is Parliamentary secretary to Dominic Grieve in Westminster and later after I was assaulted and falsely imprisoned on the 26/08/06 by Charles' corrupt police force Janet Grieg came and pretended to be a hospital manager during my rigged manager's hearing.
After Charles had made off with my art work New Britania I made my way home re-kegged and saw Una and her daughter passing by Barkley's Bank and so they too may have seen the sexula assault by Charles Windsor.
Please see attachment for details.
The legal ruling of the situation is simple.
Magna Carta makes the Monarch subject to law.
It is precedent set during the trial of Charles the first that the Monarch commits an offence of treason if they go against any subject without due process of law.
As the Monarch is clearly guilty of high treason she is abdicated in law and that makes me King Robert the first of England as Chalres Windsor has no claim in law and is awaiting trial once the paperwork is amended to hold the true name of the king.
And so you or anyone else may not be prosecuted in the name of the Queen as she is no longer Queen in law.
You could never recieve a fair trial and by my command there is no authrity in the conceopt of a Queen Elisabeth the second you may lawfuly recoginse.
Long Live King Robert The Great!!
Upon further invetigation Dylan Thomas tells me that Robert James Craig would not have accused me of being a pedophile and remarked how childish an allegation it would be.
A pedophile is someone the Windsor's don't like vey much in this context.
I hope this information and judgement will be of use to you as Elisabeth Windsor is a woman and when chastised for doing something despicable and deplorable such as fabricating false allegations of such a low nature she has the tendency to try and show she has done no wrong by repeating the crime.

Yours sincerely,
Robert Alexander Jones Rex

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20726&page=2

Twenty meters later I was outside Boots walking along holding my trousers around my knees as Prince Charles sexually assaulted my anus using his stage hypnotism stunt.
He second performance as he has done if before in the early 1990s and Diana could have told the world.

That's A Pretty Wild Claim There Bob,
But I Suppose You Can Back It Up With Some Proof Or Evidence,
Otherwise It Could Just Be Deemed As Maliscious Slander Against The Saxe-Coberge Family...???

lmao rolf lmao

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:56 am

A OPEN MESSAGE TO BILLY RUBBISH!!!! - Page 2 Bobjonescomplaint

I Also See You Are Not Above Promoting The Use Of Drugs Too...

Bob Jones said...

James had asked Tony if he could legalise cannabis but James said that Tony says he "Can't do flippin' heck all".

James sorted me out a lovely quater for 24 quid.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20726&page=6

noway noway noway

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:34 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:A OPEN MESSAGE TO BILLY RUBBISH!!!! - Page 2 Bobjonescomplaint

I Also See You Are Not Above Promoting The Use Of Drugs Too...

Bob Jones said...

James had asked Tony if he could legalise cannabis but James said that Tony says he "Can't do flippin' heck all".

James sorted me out a lovely quater for 24 quid.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20726&page=6

noway noway noway

Mate,real sorry to get you in the shit...Bob Jones thumbs down ...mails a pic of scrotums to someone more important than himself,complains of a phone number that is defunct,and open freely on the nety...and yes,I was completely off my rocker...and probably mentally ill that week,there...come to think of it,Bob's pretty mentally ill to,to rather extremes at times...that's why I wanted him here,but to see this...fuckoff Bob catfight
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:43 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
That's A Pretty Wild Claim There Bob,
But I Suppose You Can Back It Up With Some Proof Or Evidence,
Otherwise It Could Just Be Deemed As Maliscious Slander Against The Saxe-Coberge Family...???

lmao rolf lmao

Isnt it lible not slander?

By posting what you have in revenge you have just opened the door to another TOS complaint or two. I dont know if dick head jones just reported it to you or the hosts aswell, you will hear from the hosts proberbly if he has. But the latest barrage and the stuff thats already here means you are walking a very fine line on keeping this forum. I doubt he reported it to the hosts because a phone number would proberbly have got the plug pulled no warning. Somethings get it just pulled, others like swearing they warn you about but it dont take long before they get the arse and think its not worth the trouble.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next