Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open message to Droike aka Mike Hunt/noodles/whoever

2 posters

Go down

Open message to Droike aka Mike Hunt/noodles/whoever Empty Open message to Droike aka Mike Hunt/noodles/whoever

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:06 pm

Well, well, well you think I am dumb and stupid but it is I who is having the laugh, YOU DON'T KNOW THE REAL ME AT ALL. You sound so pathetic and childish with your stupid insults like KUnt, bell-end cheddar cheese and some other sorts of insults. BTW, me and Ferd are actually having a laugh, and that thing you once did with finding his personal details backfired on you, you great moose. lmao cthulhu
All of us thought that was hilarious, and as for the Tiswas clones - IT WAS BOTH OF OUR IDEAS OK. Ferd is seems told you in my first forum to stop arguing with folk you percieve as weak and deal with the Big Boys instead. It seems that Ferd can 'out-act' you and good on you Ferd. thumbs up
I have screen shot all you wretched pms talking about 'shitting and destroying my forums' and you had at least 5 sock puppets. BTW frolks, I had a forum called SpeakyourMind which Droike was threatening to hack into, the police have records of this. Also Droike you have had trouble regd Hagbard and someone I know is screenshotting all you crap, esp the thread regd Ustane.I do not trust you and I do not even like and respect you. So come on Mr, say some of your childish swearwords at me, you Son of a bitch. cthulhu thumbs up
You pretend to be a friend when all along you are a backstabbing nobody with no off-line life of your own. As for the IL people they must actually be laughing at you, not with you. So go to Hell.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Open message to Droike aka Mike Hunt/noodles/whoever Empty Re: Open message to Droike aka Mike Hunt/noodles/whoever

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:22 pm

Droike - YOU'RE CRAP! cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Open message to Droike aka Mike Hunt/noodles/whoever Empty Re: Open message to Droike aka Mike Hunt/noodles/whoever

Post  John Drake Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:47 pm

YAWN

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:02 pm

Is the best you've got Yawn, I yawn when I listen to your waffle.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:09 pm

Tiswas wrote:Is the best you've got Yawn, I yawn when I listen to your waffle.

Hack your forum, police, details lol what did you expect from the man who knows its just like you SHIT.

Go back to hanging around with your child abusing mates and those that make jokes of such things it shows your true character.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down