Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

+8
Lyd
palomino
Cigar
Lady Tis-Shine
Billy Ruben
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
true lilly
12 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 3 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:38 pm

LOSER Cheats, don't have the balls to go toe to toe, face to face (GILLARD HUNG 'EM OFF HER EARS and AROUND HER NECK), in a FREE and OPEN DEBATE with one, half beaten to death, littlf old lady, so I have to speak to 'THEM' througg this site of 'THEIRS' -: Come on Aarnout=Cruise=tintin=Dixi D et al, who HAVE CLAIMED TO "BE" JESUS/GOD, you Know And Publicly Admitted The Truth About Australia Being The Actual Glorious Land, and Now You Even Deny Your Own Words, for MILLIONS to SEE You ARE KNOWING, WILLING DECEIVERS?WTF? Do you really HATE LIFE so Much that You Want to DIE FOREVER and FOREVER HUMILIATED, that badly that You WANT TO TAKE MOST OF THE WORLD WITH YOU? ARE YOU THAT STUPILY EVIL?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 3 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:59 pm

And still on DIF, The Most Trafficked CONspiracy Site, NO coverage of the MANY CONSPIRACIES behind FORCING O'Zionites to have a "FOREIGN WOMAN" as Our PM. PATHETIC!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:47 am

Oh, and the promise of 'more done' in MENTAL (ILL) 'health' that The 'Greens' won seats on, is going to BRAND ALL who DON'T BUY BEASTLY LIES, "HARD WIRED" TO BE "EVIL". I've posted much Evidence on this Fact. It's No Accident that ICKE'S 'STAR' 'poster' (WITH THE POWER to EDIT and REMOVE OTHER'S Posts), is The Brother of one of The World's Most Powerful Neuro-F UCKERS, MENTORED BY ANOTHER, their neighbour and CLOSE FRIEND of THE DUTCH QUEEN'S DEAD KING.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:42 am

The TAVISTOCK INVENTION, "The Greens"=BROWN Shirt STAZI='ORANGE'=LOYAL (TO THE PAPAL PURPLE) ORDER, and they now 'hold' The Balance of POWER in Australia. So you KNOW 'THEY' WILL DO GREAT EVILS HERE, "for a season" of our correction. Explains WHY BOTH Major Parties were seen by all as TRYING TO LOSE. NEITHER WANT THE BLAME FOR THE INJUSTICES TO COME...we still have much Re-planting, Re-building and Re-POPULATING TO FOLLOW OUR COMING DARK DAYS!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:13 pm

Ha, told ya Steve Bracks was powerful: Gillard called him, 'only' an Ex-VICTORIAN Premier (and BALLARAT CATHOLIC, like PELL our only CARDINAL;-)), Before any of the independants she HAS TO WIN OVER...and remember when RUDD was still our Most Popular PM, I posted: "We Need a 'NEW' Government!", well even compared to our last hung parliment, what's happening now is very NEW!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:02 pm

true lilly wrote::-)...and you notice cori and co, flooding out even more, 'you can't beat Germany', crap, along with all the CAMDEN stuff? CAMDEN is a Key Town In A Key MIGRATION/AGRICULTER SEAT, and ASSYRIA, HIS ROD that PUNISHES with Wars, then FALLS IN THE END FOR ENJOYING THEIR CRUALTIES, is 'modern Germany', allied with Japan, 'China'=JUDAH'S ENEMY, and on the 2 channel 7's this morn & arvo: "MIDWAY", and "TWO RODE TOGETHER", a 'James' 'Stewart';-) western, But, the on screen 'description' between the right title and actors is: "when one of Veronica and Sands friends from Iraq show up unexpectedly, they have to make a life and death decision"..!?!
...mmm.... and when Australia's (WOMAN) Governor General Quentin Bryce went to BORNIO, and SPECIFICALY Australian 'Bred Born', Scots 'Blooded' DANISH CROWN PRINCES MARY came HOME to O'Zion, HMAS MELBOURNE set off to The Middle East! Our current political 'horse trading' is just a reflection of what WE ARE DOING, GLOBALLY!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:02 am

Bill Shorten is Married to The GG's daughter, Chloe, and NOW, The GG is 'seeking legal advice' over 'possible' conflict of interest before she swares in, 'this', NEW Government, NOT WHEN BILL SHORTEN REPLACED ELECTED PM RUDD with 'that woman' Gillard?!?!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Well no wonder 'they' HAD TO BAN ME...with Only A Few hundred Votes difference in Key Seats yet to be decided...COUNTING and Other 'ERRORS', constantly changing the numbers of seats 'won & lost'...my regular thread (that palomino is the only other poster on, so often buried 10-20+ pages back), Has Still Clocked about 30,000 Views! Now what sort of 'NUMBERS' WOULD WE HAVE GOT ON A DEDECATED ELECTION THREAT IN 'TODAY'S NEWS'...Particularly if I still had a computer to do DETAILED Posts of KEY Historic and Future FACTS that ALL OTHERS HAVE IGNORED...rhetorical
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:18 pm

You're very easily amused if you don't bore yourself to fucking death with this delusion here.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Anyway, ignoring the angry one liner's empty words, I will point out Why 'they' Are So ANGRY...NUMBERS. I have absolutey None behind, linking to, or promoting my threads/posts, but still Independant, Non-'member', Thinking Readers, find and follow my posts IN THE MILLIONS. See, if you believe that NEVER DARING to ADDRESS KEY QUESTIONS on The Facts of The World, but having PROVEN BITTER, JEALOUS, HATE FILLED LIARS, Gang Attack The One, Proven Real and Honest Person posing them and supplying answers, For Over 5 Years, somehow 'hurts' the case I Have Made, 'you' ARE DELUDED.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:44 pm

Years ago, I Warned All, INCLUDING THE ENEMY, that we are in a 'SEASON of BETRAYAL', and NOW, being interviewed on ABC2 News, Simon Benson, author of: "BETRAYAL, The Underbelly of Australian LABOR"
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:26 am

true lilly wrote:Years ago, I Warned All, INCLUDING THE ENEMY, that we are in a 'SEASON of BETRAYAL', and NOW, being interviewed on ABC2 News, Simon Benson, author of: "BETRAYAL, The Underbelly of Australian LABOR"
Serious IT Security breach, via Outside Server, of Ballarat City Council and over 100 businesses/companies. They have called in INTERNATIONAL INVESTIGATORS! They should start with Aarnout van der Plooge (tintin, cori, nosferatu, et al), his Local 'associates' and Icke site users! Oh, and he also visited the Ballarat Council Offices when he went to discuss buying land as a foreigner... and I can never forget how ANGRILY 'cori' DEMANDED THAT, "NO ONE CARES ABOUT BALLARAT!", AFTER Aarnout Proved how Very Interested he IS! And then there's the whole Election Farce, Bracks, Pell and so on and on...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:07 pm

'They', team Icke=tintin , Are Patheticly Panicking in 'Their' powerLESSNESS...SO DESPERATE to brainWASH AWAY FACTS, that the old "there is no Great Southern Land", "nothing to see here", "look away, run away, and STFT!" ploys, are being used again...we've been counting Votes for 5 days now, and Every Side has had a number of turns at 'having' the 'winning' numbers, and ALL the CONspiracy 'GURUS' are IGNORING EVERY BIT OF GLOBAL NEWS AUSTRALIA IS MAKING. NOT ONLY OUR HISTORY MAKING (ON MANY LEVELS), Election, but in everything from Miss Universe Australia Being Miss CONGENIALITY and 2nd runner up; AUSSIE WILL POWER LEADING THE INDI CHAMPIONSHIP; AUSSIE EXPERTS called in to help Rescue The Chilean Miners, and I could go on and on. But maybe the Last and MOST TELLING WORDS (literally), is TODAY'S NEWS of THE AUSTRALIAN PRIME MINISTES DECLARING WE ARE AT WAR AGAINST INVADING GERMANY!, has finally been included in our National Sound Archive.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:27 pm

And then...?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Ciggy wrote:And then...?
...'you' LOSE!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:55 am

true lilly wrote:I am ONE INDIVIDUAL, and I'm NOT a 'numbers person', but even I can see that 'THEY' CRUNCHED THE NUMBERS and SAW that MANY KEY SEATS HUNG ON ONLY 10's to a Very Few 1000 Votes. This meant 'THEY' FEARED ANYONE who WAS REACHING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE A DAY, with the REAL WORLD FACTS BEHIND 'the news', that NO ONE ELSE in The CONspiracy Industry would DARE PUBLISH. And here's a curious time line - December, Elected PM RUDD'S Daughter writes a 'novel' about a WOMAN Minister STABBING HER PM IN THE BACK - January, a WOMAN and her DAUGHTER INVADE My Home (backed up by 2 'men'), BASH me into hospital, STEAL MY PHONE (with years of STORED EVIDENCE), and TRASH MY COMPUTER, 6 Months later the PM IS STABBED IN THE BACK BY THE WOMAN VICE-pm, then SHE calls an Election and my ELECTION thread is REMOVED from Today's News, them I'm BANNED from Posting phone texts On 'Their' Election thread, then BANNED FROM POSTING AT ALL, when I had a thread of THOUSANDS of READERS A DAY.

BULLSHIT....

I had to answer a PM to I Am the other day.I went into her profile,cause I was lazy,and seen your rather pushy demand,to have Cori,banned or something like that.I Am's a toughie,darling,you want to get somewhere,you could try asking nicely...you're on Warning,and going by your stupid attitude,lucky NOT to get banned.Play your stupid game with Merlincove,but take it on I Am,and you get what's coming to you.
How many times,you have to be told,CHANGE your attitude...ah,flippin\' heck it.Enjoy wishing our deaths in the Apocalypse,remember,anointed one,
both of our children,are part of your nightmare,heartless,cold reptile...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:47 am

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:And then...?
...'you' LOSE!

Right. What were we playing and what were the stakes again?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:08 am

Yes, we know the people behind the 'names' are FULL OF BULLSHIT, it's a side effect of having to remember which 'name's' 'voice' 'they' ARE LYING FOR A 'living' under. *bloody big grin* now 'you' know I've often quoted cori's threats, in my efforts to stop 'them' being so obvious about running Terrorist sites, but can't post them from this phone, so maybe I should go find a computer and post 'you' ALL THE PM's and emails I've exchanged with the DI STAZI...as a kindness, so 'you' can see the sloppy work that leads to being 'made permanently redundent'...like those very many once powerful people I warned, who aren't anymore.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:39 am

No need to do all that. Just snap a few pics of your injuries, from that "phone". And your car.

Email 'em to Sod, see if he can put 'em up somewhere.

We'll see what's imaginary and what's real, then.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:49 pm

Ciggy wrote:No need to do all that. Just snap a few pics of your injuries, from that "phone". And your car.

So how about one of you Icke site members pm palomino and ask them, the only poster, now, on my thread of well over 177,000 views, due to the Fact that it's a thread Full of Facts that NONE of CONspiring gurus DARE COVER? Oh thats right, 'you' Don't Get Paid to Reveal The Secret Behind what 'they' CONSPIRE TO KEEP HIDDEN. Funny to, that it was also printed in the MSN (and Posted in 'tintin's' thread), that the Second attempted Car Bomb, a Stolen car Loaded with cans of fuel they stole from a servo, before coming and parking it on my nature strip, on the burned and melted remains of my daughters car from 3 days before...but got arrested and convicted for the Gang Violence that broke out before it could be set off.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Oh, and that, only a 1/3 of what I could save on the phone, took 7 attempts to post. But as we know, it's not up to me to 'prove' what is on Hospital and Police Record, being used to lop those Violently Sick Corrupt Police heads, as we speak. Something that continued assaults and corruption or my or others premature deaths now, will only go to speeding up. So Thanks, for Helping Serve Real Justice, in 'your' futile efforts to do the opposite, Slaving For The Father of The Lie. But it's a good time for you to study the full meaning of ISAIAH 37, as while you 'live', it is Not too late to Chose Truth and Perfect, Real LIFE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:59 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:No need to do all that. Just snap a few pics of your injuries, from that "phone". And your car.

So how about one of you Icke site members pm palomino and ask them, the only poster, now, on my thread of well over 177,000 views, due to the Fact that it's a thread Full of Facts that NONE of CONspiring gurus DARE COVER? Oh thats right, 'you' Don't Get Paid to Reveal The Secret Behind what 'they' CONSPIRE TO KEEP HIDDEN. Funny to, that it was also printed in the MSN (and Posted in 'tintin's' thread), that the Second attempted Car Bomb, a Stolen car Loaded with cans of fuel they stole from a servo, before coming and parking it on my nature strip, on the burned and melted remains of my daughters car from 3 days before...but got arrested and convicted for the Gang Violence that broke out before it could be set off.

I'm not an Icke site member. Whatsamatta, you PMed that person once with the pics and they disappeared into thin air?

I desperately wanted your story to be true so that there could be a real weapon to hit diftardia with, but you keep chasing bluddy rainbows and spewing gobshite about Oz being Israel. It's just embarrassing for you. Seek help.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:01 pm

true lilly wrote:Hospital and Police Record

So post the bluddy hospital and police record, dafty. This isn't brain surgery here. What do you have between your ears, a fooking brick?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:36 pm

true lilly wrote:

either post or PM me,exactly what you want from Palomino...and I'll do it....do you want me to log on and PM him?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:01 pm

Oh, LO, BLOODY, L! 'Ciggy' 'you' Know that 'Cruise/tintin/AARNOUT van der PLOOGE' Is So Very 'WELL CONNECTED' that He Does Have The Power to 'EDIT' and MAKE POSTS on the WEB/NET, "VANISH". But NOT 'powerful' enough to prevent The Revelations God Has Planned For Those He Is Revealing Them To. Those who Want and NEED to check the veracity of my posts, Can and DO. That, btw is another call to Stop Slaving to Enforce DEATH WORSHIP, and Choose to Love Truth and Life...as Those Blessed With Wisdom, DO.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next