Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got banned from a forum yesterday

4 posters

Go down

I got banned from a forum yesterday Empty I got banned from a forum yesterday

Post  Del Monte Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:03 am

Well I've seen it all now. I was using this forum from a few weeks ago and it was for cable internet or cable TV services to just talk about it etc.. I went on it the other day and I addressed something in a thread to do with a problem I was having with my new cable TV box and I ended up fixing the problem myself (I figured it out on my own without their help). I told them I had fixed it on Thursday but they just started talking crap at me saying that I hadn't fixed it and it was all coincidence etc.. They were just coming out with some right crap, just typical of what forums are like these days.

This nob got all cocky with me regarding this technical matter, he didn't know what he was talking about and then I replied back and eventually I told them I wasn't gonna bother posting anymore so I waited and amazingly they came back with more cocky replies once again. It was just typical of the average kind of forum these days. In reply to their comments I just posted a picture of a guy with his middle finger up... it was this one by the way:

I got banned from a forum yesterday Middle-finger

and the image got removed but I thought it was funny. More of them came at me with cocky answers on the thread again, then I wrote another one after that with some stupid title about how I couldn't change the TV channel over on my own and put some nasty stuff in the content of the post regarding how they went about posting on that forum. It was all a joke to me, those people were very rude what they had said. The second thread got moved and then I wrote another even more funnier one something about my TV box is really an alien spaceship or something and told the forum owner he was a dumbass. It all ended yesterday when he made a comment, closed the original thread then eventually I got banned for being rude to the forum owners.

I just thought it was a big joke. I didn't care that they banned me. I was even using my name on here "Del Monte" as I think it's a good name to use.

It just goes to show that these situations on forums and what exactly happened to me wasn't all one sided, it wasn't all my doing. It was them the other members. They like wound me up and pushed me out of there just because I said I had fixed the problem myself without their support. They obviously couldn't take it that I didn't need them. Talk about scum bags.

I was cool how I fixed it myself this problem, that's what I do I'm good at that fixing things. I think I do have a natural talent for such things thumbs up
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

I got banned from a forum yesterday Empty Re: I got banned from a forum yesterday

Post  John Drake Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:43 am

www.cableforum.co.uk/board/11/33667277-cant-get-samsung-tv-work-vm.html

I would say it was you who was being out of order. I saw people bending over backwards to help you and if their help didnt help there was no call for you to kick off at them.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

I got banned from a forum yesterday Empty Re: I got banned from a forum yesterday

Post  Del Monte Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:58 am

That's the thing Drakie, what happened as far as I'm concerned was I went onto there looking to solve this problem and they didn't really help me to be honest. Well saying that one guy was offering to send me a remote to replace the one I was using. The guys who were talking on that thread didn't help me even the guy who was the Virgin staff guy, he was useless my point being that Virgin Media customer support is a joke...

It was nice of the guy to offer to send me a remote but it wouldn't have helped the problem I was having. In the end I fixed it myself. I didn't need their help and I even told them that I had solved it but they just went on and on afterwards saying that I hadn't etc.. it was stupid of them to say that. Proves what a bunch of idiots those people were and they shouldn't have spoken if they were gonna be so rude.

I was only defending myself which is a normal human reaction like anybody would do.

They could have just said "ahh well done" or something like that because I had solved it but just typical of forums and the rudeness that goes on with them they found a way of twisting the whole thread to eventually try and make me look bad, but it didn't work for them that time haha...

I was glad I got banned because I was wasting my time talking to people like that. They shouldn't have been so rude for one thing. These people had no idea who they were talking to anyway, I'm good at fixing things like that. I only wanted to discuss it further to see what people said and surely enough I had wasted my time with a bunch of idiots who couldn't wait to try and stick the knife in just like they usually do.

I've had people say this to me before about forums how people are on them and I know people who won't use them because of this reason like this as an example.
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:26 am

They didnt make you look bad you did you plumb. They were all being fine with you untill you kicked off and even then you didnt get much in return. The didnt have to help but they tried and like i said if it didnt help then there was no need to kick off.

You dont have to be gifted to go onto google and type my fu cking remote dosent work.

If you had half a brain you would be thinking "Am i going to loose my interent connection but still have to pay for it for the rest of the contract"? People who work for you're ISP were on that board and theres you giving it large. Not the brightest crayon in the box are you Del?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:45 am

lmao
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:57 am

Well you make an interesting point Drake. I guess I did kick off but only from frustration of using that forum. Like a great many forums people go on them simply to annoy other people. They did that to me on purpose, yes I did kick off but only because that Virgin chump was contesting what I was saying and I knew he was wrong anyway.

So I guess if I'm better at understanding things than their staff it is a pretty poor do I'm sorry to say.
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:17 am

Better to kick em off then kick em on I always say.

btw, De Monte makes the best peaches.
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:01 pm

You see Drakie, one thing I've gotta say really is that your influence has really paid off. Your influence on me has made it that now I'm a bit like you where every time I go onto a forum I just wanna cause trouble like you do lmao thumbs up

You see what you have done to me now? I went onto that forum the other day and I started out normal but when they contested me I ended up turning into a version of you. I just thought to myself "I wanna be like my mate drakie" so that's what I did and that was the result....

I got banned LOL

Also not only did they ban me they also blocked me permanently from viewing their site also, I tried to re register using another name but they wouldn't even have that and blocked that one instantly haha...

I guess they didn't like the version of you that I had become. I guess this will happen everytime I visit a forum now, I will end up being like you. Playing the role of Mr Arsehole rolf
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Well good news Drakie, I just emailed them and explained that I never had anything to do with it. I said my neighbour Johnny boy Drake was hacking into my wireless connection and was causing trouble before making accounts on forums.

I said he is poor and can't afford to pay for an ISP, I said that he always likes trolling on forums all the time. Anyway they're gonna unban me now but they've warned me to turn my wireless of in future so Mr Drake can't hack into my net lmao
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:06 pm

I got hate yesterday too.

So I act a monkey & fling it at chu.
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

I got banned from a forum yesterday Empty Del Monte is a Brain Dead Twat

Post  Black Cloud Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:44 am

Del Monte wrote:Well good news Drakie, I just emailed them and explained that I never had anything to do with it. I said my neighbour Johnny boy Drake was hacking into my wireless connection and was causing trouble before making accounts on forums.

I said he is poor and can't afford to pay for an ISP, I said that he always likes trolling on forums all the time. Anyway they're gonna unban me now but they've warned me to turn my wireless of in future so Mr Drake can't hack into my net lmao

Same shit different toilet rolf shame you don't float away you turd lol!
Black Cloud
Black Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:35 am

Del Monte wrote:Well good news Drakie, I just emailed them and explained that I never had anything to do with it. I said my neighbour Johnny boy Drake was hacking into my wireless connection and was causing trouble before making accounts on forums.

You want to hope they banned the Ip address and not used cookies as a lot of forums do. If they use cookies you're sunk as they will know you are lying. Cookies are the best method because banning Ip addresses protentionaly bans andyone who has that Ip after you. You're IP is dynamic not static. Not to mention that you have already posted you dont use wireless.

Del Monte wrote:I said he is poor and can't afford to pay for an ISP, I said that he always likes trolling on forums all the time. Anyway they're gonna unban me now but they've warned me to turn my wireless of in future so Mr Drake can't hack into my net lmao

I dont know why you are laughing because you have dropped another bollock. All i have to do is send you're ISP a link to that post and one you made on the cable forum and you are sunk son.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:37 am

Sunk? For what? Speaking the truth? lol!

Get real Drake, nobody is gonna care. I only posted this thread for a bit of fun. I couldn't care less if you know I'm using Virgin broadband, so what? It was them on that forum who were wrong, not me. What you have said is just all rubbish and I've taken no notice of you.

I don't care, do what you want. Contact them if you feel that way out. I won't matter, nobody is really interested in what a forum troll (that's you) has got to say in an email. This all sounds like you just trying to stir up trouble. Well Drakie it ain't workin'

Haha, keep talkin' if you feel like it popcorn
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down