Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More proof Tiswas is a 2 face lying twat

+2
Billy Ruben
John Drake
6 posters

Go down

More proof Tiswas is a 2 face lying twat Empty More proof Tiswas is a 2 face lying twat

Post  John Drake Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:45 am

We all know Tiswas has been doing some big time Icke arse licking this year and wont hear a word said against him, his form, his work or his staff. Well look what she wrote on a forum a few days ago, she is oranges by the way

http://beyondthegrave.forumotion.net/conspiracy-theories-f61/the-moon-is-in-reality-a-spaceship-t368.htm

All that is directly the opposite to what shes been saying to us. I told you shes a liar, 2 faced and says what she thinks people want to hear to make friends. Friends by lying lol.

Notice how she says shes been reading the new book? Funny that as the flippin' heck isnt out yet.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

More proof Tiswas is a 2 face lying twat Empty Re: More proof Tiswas is a 2 face lying twat

Post  John Drake Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:06 am

LOL she read my above post and shot over there and posted an arse licking post on the thread like it makes any difference to what she posted before. The only difference is now shes being 2 faced in the same thread.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

More proof Tiswas is a 2 face lying twat Empty Re: More proof Tiswas is a 2 face lying twat

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:53 am

John Drake wrote:LOL she read my above post and shot over there and posted an arse licking post on the thread like it makes any difference to what she posted before. The only difference is now shes being 2 faced in the same thread.

Keep it quiet Droike,looks like you successfully infiltrated the forum again,that's a ranted thread.Local libraries are great. lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:31 am

The owner is fine with me being there and infact just asked me for some info which lead to Tiswas being fired from her mod job.

Its a classic though Tiswas Icke arse licking on all these boards and slagging him off on that one. As soon as she saw this threat she shot over there and posted an arse licking post under all her slagging off ones. Duh does she think that makes everything OK? Its been know for years Tiswas changes her oppinions depending what board shes on. Shes just one big fake

What do you mean about local libraries and ranted threads?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:39 am

John Drake wrote:The owner is fine with me being there and infact just asked me for some info which lead to Tiswas being fired from her mod job.

Its a classic though Tiswas Icke arse licking on all these boards and slagging him off on that one. As soon as she saw this threat she shot over there and posted an arse licking post under all her slagging off ones. Duh does she think that makes everything OK? Its been know for years Tiswas changes her oppinions depending what board shes on. Shes just one big fake

What do you mean about local libraries and ranted threads?

you got your wires crossed,I'm referring to,if you have a membership at Ickestag,keep it quiet.I was'nt referring to Tiz's forum.BTW,have a good holiday? rolf I was worried the Occultist got you,Just kiddin'.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:49 am

I Just Got Banned From That Forum Without Even Making A Post...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:00 am

I bet you thats because they thought you were me. That place dosent get new members very often and i got banned just before you tried to join. Paranoia ay, its the down fall of many a forum.

Nothing i posted on that forum warented a ban and they had agreed only to judge my conduct on what i did on that forum. I did ask Tiswas how she had read a book 2 weeks ago thats still not out but thats not flaming or anything in my eyes.

Some Admin well 2 or 3 were asking for info on her. I told one she sometimes says shes 39 and other times 55 and gave her claim she was in college in 1969 and shes 55 as posted here as eveidence when he asked for it. She says shes 39 on their board. After that i was banned and no reason given.

Weird people lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:19 am

Well Their Version Of The Occult And My Version Are Completley Different...

They Seem To Concentrate On Cryptozoo-ology,
And Mythical Creatures/Archetypes...

My Version Is More Of A Chemicle Marriage...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:03 am

Anyway I am proud to admit it here that I too am banned from that forum, anyway I pmed that Emma woman and just told her it is only a flipping forum. Droike is a nothing to me, and BTW this Zionist schill is on my ignore list here but I sneaked in on his post and saw that he was banned too.
It is not the end of the World, and if I ever create a forum I do not want it flooded with negative thoughts, and these people have a huge sense of paranioa. So they asked for questions about me, well I will have to talk in a mature way to Drakmois and co about them. cthulhu
At least my pal Georgia has been loyal throughout all this, and I give no damn with these folks at all, I ain't getting my precious time and energy wasted by some people who reckon they are the relations of Dracula or something.
I have decided to finish with this and other forums, but the only forums I go to now is David Icke forums (I can talk to REAL OCCULTISTS, INTELLIGENT PEOPLE, MAGES and not phonies with a high opinion of oneself), will pop in her for the sake of Damn'Sod! KOKO and Del Monte (It presense here makes me sick though, and I do not think It is worthy of talking to at all) cthulhu cthulhu (Droike is on iggy anyway but I am not talking to him EVER for he knows NOTHING OF ME AT ALL).
And there is one more forum which has over 5'000 members in it and those folk are genuine. My name is different and many subjects are discussed.
Personally, I will NEVER make a forum ever because this Zionist schill is forever going to be in my atmos forever, but what pisses me off is that Zionist schill has his own place but wrecks other peoples forums delibrately, he has actually wrecked this forum Sod! and even though I pop in know and then, when IT is on I just disappear.
Oh let me state I am still an Occultist and I go some place which none of ANYONE'S BUSINESS. cthulhu
Nice knowing you all, but for a few months I am going to recover an
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:46 am

I wonder if sod thinks ive wreaked his forum. Seems to me when i return here after a while away its like putting a set of jump leads on its bollocks.

Tiswas should understand that the only reason i ever join her forums is to defend myself from all the lies she posts about me on them. Its not hard to work out that if she dosent want me there dont post lies about me. But she does want me there thats why the first posts she makes are a load of lies about me and a couple about the Moon landing hoax bollocks with Bill Kaysing.

It makes me laugh that im supposed to have a problem with people of differnd colour, cread or race and yet she cant find 1 single example of this to link to but look at the anti semitic filth she has posted over the weekend. Talk of bombing Jewish buildings and using gas on them and all sorts. Well in her attempt at acting upset over her false flag opperation shes shown her true colours. Tiswas you are anti semitic and your own posts and PM's prove it.

You can flippin' heck off aswell Kia because Tiswas has now admitted she lied for ages to cover for you and you did call her a black bitch.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:47 am

John Drake wrote:I wonder if sod thinks ive wreaked his forum. Seems to me when i return here after a while away its like putting a set of jump leads on its bollocks.

Tiswas should understand that the only reason i ever join her forums is to defend myself from all the lies she posts about me on them. Its not hard to work out that if she dosent want me there dont post lies about me. But she does want me there thats why the first posts she makes are a load of lies about me and a couple about the Moon landing hoax bollocks with Bill Kaysing.

It makes me laugh that im supposed to have a problem with people of differnd colour, cread or race and yet she cant find 1 single example of this to link to but look at the anti semitic filth she has posted over the weekend. Talk of bombing Jewish buildings and using gas on them and all sorts. Well in her attempt at acting upset over her false flag opperation shes shown her true colours. Tiswas you are anti semitic and your own posts and PM's prove it.

You can flippin' heck off aswell Kia because Tiswas has now admitted she lied for ages to cover for you and you did call her a black bitch.

More of your fairy tales again hey Drake, lay of that funny beer, you know how it fuk's with yer brain cell.

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:26 am

The evidence is there for all to see.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:37 am

John Drake wrote:The evidence is there for all to see.

Well fair enough mate, I am sorry for saying anything that I did about you on Tiswas's forum. I guess you are right really in that she is always wanting to delete it every so often. It is sad really that she deleted this last one, it was going well up until a point. I am sorry for saying that I thought you were Black Cloud then, I take it that you're not and it's obviously somebody else. It's probably somebody like Lydia, it seemed like her style to be fair when I was having that flame war a while ago. The way they kept talking about snuff etc.. that is Lydia's style and I noticed that. I don't know who it is but I guess whoever Black Cloud is really it doesn't matter in the slightest.

JD I wasn't trying to take sides in me joining Tiswas's forum, I think Tiswas is ok really, there's no reason for her to lie to me unless say it was something gossipy about say you perhaps? But other than that she is alright as far as I know. I wasn't trying to take sides, I know that you and her are always against each other, that goes way beyond anything to do with me. I'm not trying to be a peace maker either in that respect. I am listening to you and Tiswas at the same time. Really I don't see what there is to prove anyway. Yes JD I do read your posts, I can't say I've read every single post you have ever made I've only read a small percentage of them. I have read a lot of your recent posts on here. The funny thing is when you are posting about others and what you say about them it can be pretty funny at times lol! But I don't mean any disrespect to Tiswas saying something like that because she has always been alright with me, I know you don't get on with her yourself but that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

I know there are probably a lot of people who get involved in all this multiple ID stuff and it's not just you but others that do it, heck I've even done it making up an account on IL called Bollock which sounds a bit like Pollock which is why I called it that cos it's supposed to look a bit daft, well like Pollock herself she is a bit daft and I really couldn't care less for those IL people these days. I think this forum run by Dam Sod is better and at least it doesn't have the attitude of I AM ALL I AM making up the rule book all the time like IL does. I remember the way those IL people were towards me when I spoke up about that I thought cannabis abuse was silly and that one day you will be sorry if you continue to smoke too much drugs but they wouldn't have it and I was very offended at that fact considering that I have had to suffer myself for years and years simply because I have experienced this already and then you have people on IL like Pollock, Ant and I AM all promoting the stuff like it's actually gonna do them some kind of good.

Really JD I don't want to get on the wrong side of you, but I'll say it again I am sorry then if I said anything on Tiswas's forum but I was only being comical and I'm sure you can understand that sometimes I do find all this war thing going on funny but I think that really it is best just left as it is and you and Tiswas can continue to have your future rants as they are intended to be. I wasn't even around probably before all this started anyway and that also goes the same for ferd too who is somebody I'm not quite sure really what they're all about. You guys probably know much more of the story of ferd and what he is capable of doing these days.
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:43 am

that's very kind of you Del Monte,brave to,you explained yourself.Rare qualities,to be humble like that. thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:50 am

Billy Ruben wrote:that's very kind of you Del Monte,brave to,you explained yourself.Rare qualities,to be humble like that. thumbs up

Thanks Billy thumbs up
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down