Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proof Tiswas is a liar

4 posters

Go down

Proof Tiswas is a liar Empty Proof Tiswas is a liar

Post  John Drake Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:10 am

Tiswas wrote:Well what happened what Omni was making noise about how the siggy was frightening her, and yes I think I may do this again.

Absolute bullshit. Omni asked you to reduce the size of the picture because for people who are on limited broadband like she is it eats their bandwidth allowance. Not once did she mention anything about being frightened.

Yesterday i caught you telling people that i made a terrorist bomb threat to the Brixton academy on the day of ickes show.

Its fucking crazy i mean your absolutely convinced i post in handbags forum. Well ok who am i? Am i handbag, nessa or hello there? There's 3 people that post there shithead so if you so adamant I'm one of them name me.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Proof Tiswas is a liar Empty Re: Proof Tiswas is a liar

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:22 am

Droike, you were doing the frightening tactics to Sean and co about having the Ickebloke gig being threatened by a bomb scare, did you?? I know you very well, and that is just your style OK. You were noted to actually boast about this in Hagbardios and do not lie??
Did anyone know that Droike threatened my pet. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:34 am

Tiswas wrote:Droike, you were doing the frightening tactics to Sean and co about having the Ickebloke gig being threatened by a bomb scare, did you?? I know you very well, and that is just your style OK. You were noted to actually boast about this in Hagbardios and do not lie??
Did anyone know that Droike threatened my pet. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Lol Tiswas have you ever heard the one when your in a hole stop digging?

So you claim that i wrote on hagbards forum that i committed a terrorist act by phoning the "icke people" with a bomb scare on the day of Ickes gig. Well its funny because in case you hadn't noticed the gig went on. I doubt after a warning of a bomb any show would have gone on that day. However there is more conclusive proof that you are lying. People can simply got to Hagbards forum and type the word bomb into his search engine and see if a post comes up by anyone in any name saying what you say i claimed. No posts with anyone claiming they made a bomb threat lol that's because you have made it up. Now what i wonder is this, did you really believe the lies you just told or did you know they were lies? Simple fact is you if anyone wants to check they can and you have been shown to be the liar you are once again.

http://www.zend2.com/go.php?u=Oi8vd3d3LmluZmluaXRlLWxvdmUtZm9ydW0uY29tL3ZpZXd0b3BpYy5waHA%2FZj0xMyZ0PTIxNDYmc3RhcnQ9NjA%3D&b=13

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  omnimemoo Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:35 pm

Droike wrote:
Tiswas wrote:Well what happened what Omni was making noise about how the siggy was frightening her, and yes I think I may do this again.

Absolute bullshit. Omni asked you to reduce the size of the picture because for people who are on limited broadband like she is it eats their bandwidth allowance. Not once did she mention anything about being frightened.
Exactly !!!!
when did i tell you it was frightening me, NEVER ???!!!.....I said i found it disturbing that you would worship such a thing, and if you could please shrink it , just as JD said, it uses up my bandwidth...Anyhoo dont matter now, i just blocked out your sig, never ta bee seen again !!! Twisted Evil
omnimemoo
omnimemoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:32 pm

Don't be too over smart because it does not exactly suit you, and yes laugh as much as you like Mrs because I am doing something right. I know you where with the IL crowd and worshipped Ickebloke too much before the bannings, what happened??? Shocked
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  omnimemoo Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:24 am

Tiswas wrote:Don't be too over smart because it does not exactly suit you, and yes laugh as much as you like Mrs because I am doing something right. I know you where with the IL crowd and worshipped Ickebloke too much before the bannings, what happened??? Shocked
LOL..wasnt beeing smart, which i am btw Smile ...was just respondin to the posts FFS, cant you read Tiswas ???!!!

As far as the Dicke goes, never worshipped him, im not like you eh !!!...And as far as IL goes, most of my friends have left, tho still got like 3 there... talk to them on skype these days...!!!!
omnimemoo
omnimemoo

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:27 am

If only she knew just how smart you are and how retarded she is.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:30 am

Oh so Omni is now your type you Zionist Bastard. And yes I do not care how sharp she is because away from the Internet I am stronger, wow wee Omni can do this and that and I do not give a shit OK. and BTW Droike stop going into my chatroom as Dirty Uncle Bugger Droike OK.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  omnimemoo Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:34 am

Tiswas wrote:Oh so Omni is now your type you Zionist Bastard. And yes I do not care how sharp she is because away from the Internet I am stronger, wow wee Omni can do this and that and I do not give a shit OK. and BTW Droike stop going into my chatroom as Dirty Uncle Bugger Droike OK.

LOL haha...
You sound Abit jealous Mrs T ???!!!! Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Twisted Evil
omnimemoo
omnimemoo

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:44 am

Tiswas wrote:Oh so Omni is now your type you Zionist Bastard. And yes I do not care how sharp she is because away from the Internet I am stronger, wow wee Omni can do this and that and I do not give a shit OK. and BTW Droike stop going into my chatroom as Dirty Uncle Bugger Droike OK.

Err Tiswas Omni would be the apple of any mans eye. She is gorgeous, smart, witty and everything else a man looks for in a woman like a nice pair of tits lol. Sorry Omni but you have got a nice pair of tits.

As for going into your chat room thats Ferd you dumb cunt.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  omnimemoo Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:51 am

Droike wrote:

Err Tiswas Omni would be the apple of any mans eye. She is gorgeous, smart, witty and everything else a man looks for in a woman like a nice pair of tits lol. Sorry Omni but you have got a nice pair of tits.

Thanks, nice compliment....BUT ya havent seen my boobies.. CHEEKY BUGGA !!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Last edited by omnimemoo on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WHAT IS THIS DIF OR SOMETHING< < REASON FOR EDITIN>>WTF ???!!!)
omnimemoo
omnimemoo

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:57 am

Well not as such.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:23 pm

Well ask her out then you moose, and BTW I am going on a holiday with my Handsome 6ft plus Hubby. Yes she maybe the apple of your eye Droike, but I have plenty of Off-line admirers hence me getting rid of my forum. also I want to enjoy their company instead OK, and BTW I actually know certain people and it is none of your business Droike. Well you are everything a woman despairs in a man because you are forever on the wretched computer aren't you, and all these sexual swear words indicate you are in other sort of websites, Ahh. As for Omni, well why don't you and Droike get wed or something but I will warn you, he might feel intimidated by you. Goldy can see right through you, and Kathaksung is actually you Droike, I have not got the art of talking to myself like you have.
Well I might be a liar to you Droike, but you are a tedious BORE and you are not entertaining anymore. Wow wee if Omni can beat me in a online battle good for her, because I have to many Offline commitments. I actually have finished with these forums because they are beginnig to bore me now, and yes you Zionistg Bastard think what you like, but I do not care and I do not give a STUFF ABOUT ANY POSTER ANYMORE. All I care for is myself and my hubby. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Tiswas on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:26 pm

Why should I feel jealous of Omni, and why should I be a trifle bit jealous??? She may think this but at least I have a interesting Offline life OK.
And I am fed up with those idiots in my chatbox, because I do not agree with this.
so Mr Damn Sod and Goldy it was wonderful knowing you, and I am just getting ready for my hols. Cool Cool
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Where Are You Going...???

Anywhere Nice...!!!

Very Happy
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:32 pm

I am going to Germany because my Husband's family are German. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy It was love at first sight between us Very Happy Very Happy So handsome he is and I am just his ideal, and how can I forsake him for a forum building? :arrow:
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:49 pm

Tiswas wrote:I am going to Germany because my Husband's family are German. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy It was love at first sight between us Very Happy Very Happy So handsome he is and I am just his ideal, and how can I forsake him for a forum building? :arrow:

Hope You Enjoy It...
Let Us All Know How Your Holiday Went When You Get Back...!!!

(Whoops Made A Bit Of A Cock-Up There...

Edited Your Post Instead Of Replying To It...!!!)

Embarassed
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  omnimemoo Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:12 pm

Tiswas wrote:Why should I feel jealous of Omni, and why should I be a trifle bit jealous??? She may think this but at least I have a interesting Offline life OK.
And I am fed up with those idiots in my chatbox, because I do not agree with this.
so Mr Damn Sod and Goldy it was wonderful knowing you, and I am just getting ready for my hols. Cool Cool

Have a nice holiday then Mrs T!!!!.....See ya when ya get back...OK ?!!!!! Very Happy

BTW..That hissy fit ya just pulled , then told us about leavin the internet , makes ya still look a tad jealous eh..... Suspect Suspect Suspect ??!!!
Anyhoo Take care out there !!

Last edited by omnimemoo on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cuzz i can !!!)
omnimemoo
omnimemoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down