Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Daily For Sod Like Productions...!!!

+3
FERD
Lady Tis-Shine
Damn'sod..!!!
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vote Daily For Sod Like Productions...!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote Daily For Sod Like Productions...!!!

Post  John Drake Wed May 20, 2009 1:35 pm

The truth from Tiswas lol, you mean like being good mates with Icke, or being on holiday right now in Germany lol.

Tiswas can say what she likes but we both know it was you dont we turd. I mean lets face it Tiswas was saying to me that it was me but she can say that till shes blue in the face we both know all of them were you dont we.

You made a few basic mistakes along the way that i would never have made. For example Handbags son? He dosent have a son you cock.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Vote Daily For Sod Like Productions...!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote Daily For Sod Like Productions...!!!

Post  FERD Wed May 20, 2009 2:12 pm

Droike wrote: face it Tiswas was saying to me that it was me but she can say that till shes blue in the face we both know all of them were you dont we..

Droike, please provide PROOFstik of yooz allegations, otherwise it's HE SAYS ME SAYS.

Meez could say meez visited the moon but unless meez provided proof, I would not be taken seriously. Same with yooz.

Droike wrote:

You made a few basic mistakes along the way that i would never have made. For example Handbags son? He dosent have a son you cock.

Only yooz WOULD KNOW THIS! AH HAH! GOT YOOZ!

:geek:
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed May 20, 2009 2:16 pm

Got me how dick streacher? You were using the name Hagbards son and i pointed out i would not have made this mistake as he dosent have one. So what would only i know?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Wed May 20, 2009 2:27 pm

Droike wrote:Got me how dick streacher? You were using the name Hagbards son and i pointed out i would not have made this mistake as he dosent have one. So what would only i know?

Yes, YOOZ know if Hagbard's children and spend much time talking about them so MAKES SENSE yooz would know that he doesn't not have a son! Thus, is natural to deduce that YOOZ would sign in as Hagbard's child!

Elementary, my dear Watzon!
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed May 20, 2009 2:39 pm

Only to a cock like you.

I wouldnt have made the mistake of using the ID hagbards son because i know he dosent have one and the reason i know this is because he said so.

The reason you used Hagbars son as an ID is to fool people into thinking it was me. However you made the mistake of picking son when he dosent have one.

You made many not so subtle hints trying to fool people into thinking it was me. For example you kept on about being on the Moon. People aint stupid (well tiswas is) it was so plain to see it was someone trying to make people think it was me.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Wed May 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Why? Are yooz on the moon, Droike?

What's it like up there?

No, yooz using FALLACY OF CIRCULAR ARGUMENT. I am cuz meez was cuz meez said so cuz meez am!

Yooz still provided NO PRUTH behind yooz allegations.
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Wed May 20, 2009 3:07 pm

MEEZ WON THIS ARGUMENT!

MEEZ CHAMPEION LIKE ROCKY BALBOA afro
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu May 21, 2009 2:23 am

So you have managed to convince yourself it wasnt you have you?

It was you Ferd it stood out a mile.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Thu May 21, 2009 7:00 am

Provide pruth stick Droike.

cheers
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu May 21, 2009 7:34 am

I'm not playing to the crowd ferd that's your game. I know it was you and so do you and that's good enough for me.

Still you will get caught soon. The PM you just sent me was remarkably like one i got from Que Pasa Mufasa on webwankey.

SO Ferd why do you want to know how to use a proxy? Is it so you can impersonate me more without being so obvious?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Thu May 21, 2009 8:53 am

No so meez don't get in truble at work.

Yooz the Proxy Master so yooz would know best! pig
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu May 21, 2009 9:53 am

FERD wrote:No so meez don't get in truble at work.

Yooz the Proxy Master so yooz would know best! pig

Why would you get in trouble when you have already said you are allowed to surf the net during breaks? Is it that you are up to something you wouldn't want people to know about?

Your system admin can see everything you do if he chooses too. All a proxy would do is shield your ip from sites you are visiting and enable you to visit sites your system admin has blocked.

Its still noted which sites you visit even if they are via a proxy. For example this site would be https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com via a proxy it could be http://www.webproxyonline.info/browse.php?u=Oi8vc29kbGlrZXByb2R1Y3Rpb25zLm1vdGlvbi1mb3J1bS5uZXQvZm9ydW0uaHRt&b=5 click either and you will end up at the same site so they still know where you have been and using a proxy may well make them curious.

However all of this is irrelevant to you as what you want to do is go into forums and impersonate people while having a different IP address stamped on your posts.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Thu May 21, 2009 10:55 am

Droike meez wnats to be friends with yooz going forward becuz yooz has much knowledge.

Actually me desire is to sign up me neighbor for bad stuff online and not get found out.. Razz
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu May 21, 2009 11:18 am

FERD wrote:Droike meez wnats to be friends with yooz going forward becuz yooz has much knowledge.

Actually me desire is to sign up me neighbor for bad stuff online and not get found out.. Razz

Hello Que Pasa Mufasa lol.

Heres a PM (one of many) Que Pasa Mufasa who we now know to be Ferd sent to me on webanarchy.

To: Droike

How do you post on a site without them being able to see ISP?

Also, good pal, what are some ways to anonymously screw someone over bad, cause maximum inconvenience, without being found out? I have a troublesome neighbor, you see.

Yooz is busted Ferd my good man.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Thu May 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Droike meez not know mufasa. Yooz also have long history of faking PM's... like that one you sent to Tiswas claiming meez was trying to destroy her forum?

What about meez offer to be friends?
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu May 21, 2009 1:03 pm

I know you are Que Pasa Mufasa and so do you.

Fuck everyone else.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Thu May 21, 2009 1:06 pm

Droike I know yooz imitated meez on Hagbard's forum, and yooz GUILTY AS CHARGED!

And weez know yooz love messing around on forums from different IP addresses, don't yooz? The letter on IL proved it!

So, best if yooz don't accuse others of things, me friend. For he who judges others is judged.

Are yooz without sin, my friend?

Meez goal is now to help yooz become more social and less negative. Yooz mean well but yooz not good at expressing yoozself in a meaningful fashion bom
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri May 22, 2009 1:25 am

That was funny when you thought you had caught me impersonating you on dickheads forum. Everyone had known for moths because i told them. Take a look back on the forum and read it for yourself. You know why i impersonated you don't you, payback for all the shitty things you were doing in my name on the IL chatbox.

Now whats all this about IP address, do you still not get it? Its strange that you accuse me of something like its wrong and by the same token wont stop asking how you do it.

Are the letter on IL yes you were all fooled by that little Gem wernt you lol.

I always knew Que Pasa Mufasa was you but seeing as people didn't mention it i thought it was common knowledge. You sure did slip up sending that PM then saying what you did on here.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri May 22, 2009 4:12 am

FERD wrote:Droike meez not know mufasa. Yooz also have long history of faking PM's... like that one you sent to Tiswas claiming meez was trying to destroy her forum?

What about meez offer to be friends?

Even more lies from mufasa lol.

The PM i showed Tiswas was from Sod. It was the one where he was telling me to do things that would fuck Tiswas over. Sod claims it was a joke but he never claimed he didnt send it.

Im actually thinking of caling your bluff like i did with lime lady on DIF. You claim these mails are fakes ok then all i have to do is post my password to this forum and webwankey and then people can see for themselfs cant they mufasa.

Lime lady once sent me a pm about John stinky White. She claimed she had read him the riot act and from now on there would be no trouble from him. When i asked White about this he said no such pm had been sent and i was making up the pm from lime lady. When i brought this up on the board LL said she had never said any such thing and im a liar. So i posted the password to my account so everyone could read the PM from LL. They banned me for that but i proved my point didnt i.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri May 22, 2009 4:15 am

hey
From FERD To Droike, Yesterday at 8:07 pm

answer my questions over PM, not in the forum, you dolt

From FERD To Droike, Yesterday at 7:29 pm

Yooz shouldn't post PMs in chat frienz. ROOD.

So do yooz want to be friends or not?

How can meez anonymously screw with meez neighbor>

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Fri May 22, 2009 7:18 am

Droiker let's be frenz and yooz will be my community service project.

So, what do yooz like to do? What was yooz family like growing up? What do yooz do on weekends? What's your happiest childhood memory? Yooz first love?

Do yooz love your wife? Any childrenz?

This is what frenz do Droike, they discuss this stuff. pig
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Fri May 22, 2009 8:57 pm

FERD wrote:NUMBA 1! WUTANG CLAN NUMBA ! 👽

There's a conspiracy for you Soderino, the death of Ol dirty bastard

It was his dealer who did it.

That & the cigarettes.

I heard that when he was on the run, that he was raiding ppl's yards just to eat their bird seed. Then some guys from In & Out Burger chain narced on him.
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:48 pm

Up In The Low 100's Now...

Tiswas Forum Is Higher Placed Than Webanarchy...???

http://conspiracy.top-site-list.com/page7.html

popcorn
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:57 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Up In The Low 100's Now...

Tiswas Forum Is Higher Placed Than Webanarchy...???

http://conspiracy.top-site-list.com/page7.html

popcorn

so how the hell do you vote????
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:47 am

Clicking the link automatically enters it.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next