Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whilst I was away from Sodlike Productions forum

4 posters

Go down

Whilst I was away from Sodlike Productions forum Empty Whilst I was away from Sodlike Productions forum

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:47 am

doing lots of great things offline, and learning loads of Occult stuff as well. IN fact, what I am going to do when the Moon is waning and the day belongs to Saturday is contact the Spirit of Lee Harvey Oswald and ask him outright whether he knew who were the real killers of you-know-who. And also, I have been watching Icke on You Tube and in my DVD collections and I always think the man is the best speaker of the World, don't you all think so too. cthulhu No I was play acting with all of you bastards, but when I lurked into Haggler's I noticed that Billy is not banned but I am. Maybe he is upset because Icke prefers my support than his and anyway being sacked from a job that prisoners do after a long stint in jail, is not the sort of supporter Icke would love. He would like an Intelligent, Wealthy, Original person like myself and hey Icke is always the man. When I call Icke, Buddha Icke this is me saying that Icke is a GREAT BEING and Buddha in Sanskrit mean enlightened. Yeah he is MISUSING the Occult but then again so is the Vatican who is using the Occult to chain all the masses and Xtianity really started when the Inquistion was on. cthulhu
I must admit, in the past I thought Damn'Sod! had fallen out with me, but really looking at him I like him very much cos he can spot frauds and fakes easily BUT David Icke is not in that catergory ever!! I would say, that this must be the ONLY forum I am not really banned from because Damn'Sod! lets me have REAL freedom of speech but as I am an Original, I somewhat feel ABOVE you bastards and I hate WebAnarachy cos it is not really a patch on the DIF and as for IL forum, that place is finished and the forum should really cease to exist. David Icke is the engine of all the fringe forums. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Whilst I was away from Sodlike Productions forum Empty Re: Whilst I was away from Sodlike Productions forum

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Tiswas wrote:No I was play acting with all of you bastards, but when I lurked into Haggler's I noticed that Billy is not banned but I am

In all fairness,I demanded six times to have my account discontinued,but like with Sod,they never grant a wish,unless it's True Lilly.So,I just be a real bastard and make them regret their decision.

But,I suspect,Sod being the pathetic being he is,told Handbag,if Billy ask for anything,don't do it,It's the level of his game,run around forum to forum,looking for allies,cause he's Sodicles,with no testicles.

Does'nt worry me play acting Tiz...they all know your style.You got Handbag so paranoid in the end,he thought you were an agent of Droike...hehehehehehehehe.Fuck that was funny.

rolf

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Whilst I was away from Sodlike Productions forum Empty Re: Whilst I was away from Sodlike Productions forum

Post  Cigar Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:47 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Tiswas wrote:No I was play acting with all of you bastards, but when I lurked into Haggler's I noticed that Billy is not banned but I am

In all fairness,I demanded six times to have my account discontinued,but like with Sod,they never grant a wish,unless it's True Lilly.So,I just be a real bastard and make them regret their decision.

But,I suspect,Sod being the pathetic being he is,told Handbag,if Billy ask for anything,don't do it,It's the level of his game,run around forum to forum,looking for allies,cause he's Sodicles,with no testicles.

Does'nt worry me play acting Tiz...they all know your style.You got Handbag so paranoid in the end,he thought you were an agent of Droike...hehehehehehehehe.Fuck that was funny.

rolf

I thought that was funny too Billy! rolf He was well paranoid wasn't he, I saw that post "Like who are you really Tis?" lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Chickensalad Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Icke has lost reality and is really just having his way with fringe researchers. jawdrop

Chickensalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:34 am

Cigar wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

rolf

I thought that was funny too Billy! rolf He was well paranoid wasn't he, I saw that post "Like who are you really Tis?" lol!

It was hilarious,but you can't blame Hagbard at the time.His whole world was crashing down,like mine in 2010,you get paranoid,but mostly I was right,with some error,those Sodpuppets,was'nt paranoid enough,oh,I fucked up about my niece too....I still don't know what was going on there and don't want to,does my head in.I was scared of being set up I suppose.Blood thicker than water and all that.
But hell funny.Tiswas got banned,but I still write there,I get over peoples transgressions now,had to learn to forgive,slowly...baby steps.Not throwing around curses so much,not at all these days,even left that big nob Turi alone.God brings them around after a while,not my job anymore.See you when you feel like popping around Cigar.Be cool.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:41 am

Whilst I was away from Sodlike Productions forum 1251372424331

David Vincent wrote:
*Kia* wrote:David Vincent wrote:
But Beezer is a dag...
I believe you Laughing

Thanks Davy for your kind words over on Mr Loonies site, I have too answer you here as I'm not ever going on his site ever again after the stunt he just pulled Twisted Evil But, hey there Billy, you are right about a couple of things, one being you are handsome as shi Very Happy

http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/beetzart-t2916-15.html

wel,he is having therapy...and although he denies it,he should thank me for motivating him to his new psyche medication,without Flouride,hehehehehe....

But he tried the fluffy route first and failed.He went an seen a psychic and they seen his putrid hate filled bile coloured aura...and said Son,you need "Rebirthing".Except the fluffy psychic meant in terms of energetic auric relay and healing.

Beezer promptly walked out of the psychics practice,grumbling about the $70 fee and said he'll rebirth himself,by having a second childhood...and this was the result.

He loves Thomas the Tank and buses on his bed-spread,way to go Beezer,heart of a child after all...thumbs up me boy...

Whilst I was away from Sodlike Productions forum Beezerschildhoodtherapy

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:43 am

Beezer's Cool...he even hates me a little less these days.If he loved me,I'd have no energy to vampirise,see why,would I want peoples love,it shrivels me up and kills me,like the hot burning sun,it's acid.

lol! cheese lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down