Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al bielek hes a bit of a kunt

4 posters

Go down

Al bielek hes a bit of a kunt Empty Al bielek hes a bit of a kunt

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Al bielek what a fu cking liar.

www.bielek-debunked.com

Ok so after reading that site you should know bielek is a spinner. Whats also interesting is many conspiracy money makers use bielek in their accounts. So now you know wherever you hear the name bielek your listening to shit.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Al bielek hes a bit of a kunt Empty Re: Al bielek hes a bit of a kunt

Post  ♥WW♥ Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:51 am

Yes, he's an old kunt. I especially love the video with the tall tale about how "they" have a machine that can send one from a geriatric state back to babehood! If your an old man, apparently they hit you with some ray from some machine and all of a sudden your a baby again.......(He said he experienced this).....

popcorn think dizzy Suspect scratch rolf
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:19 am

♥️WW♥️ wrote:Yes, he's an old kunt. I especially love the video with the tall tale about how "they" have a machine that can send one from a geriatric state back to babehood! If your an old man, apparently they hit you with some ray from some machine and all of a sudden your a baby again.......(He said he experienced this).....

The old fart even stole a dead mans ID. Read the site and see how far these kunts will go to make a dime from a woo woo.

Whats also interesting is the site shows this twat to be a total fraud but many others claim to have worked with him seen him there like Stewart Swerdlow, Phil Schneider, Amado Crowley etc. This means these people and many others are also frauds.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:15 am

That swerdlow dude kills me with his crazy tales......I can't STAND HIM.
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:22 am

Have you seen the videos? Even DC cant help but laugh at Prestons shit.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:27 am

Droike wrote:Have you seen the videos? Even DC cant help but laugh at Prestons shit.

Yes, yes I have.....I must admit at one time I was quite enthralled over all this shit, but now I see the err of my ways.....

Conspiracy theories = 90% cow pucky and 10% truth. But I've had some GOOD CONSPIRATAINMENT along the way, so it ain't all bad.

thumbs up
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:53 am

Droike wrote:
♥️WW♥️ wrote:Yes, he's an old kunt. I especially love the video with the tall tale about how "they" have a machine that can send one from a geriatric state back to babehood! If your an old man, apparently they hit you with some ray from some machine and all of a sudden your a baby again.......(He said he experienced this).....

The old fart even stole a dead mans ID. Read the site and see how far these kunts will go to make a dime from a woo woo.

Whats also interesting is the site shows this twat to be a total fraud but many others claim to have worked with him seen him there like Stewart Swerdlow, Phil Schneider, Amado Crowley etc. This means these people and many others are also frauds.

That is an accurate analysis, yes. Although unfortunately Schneider is a dead fraud which makes him a hero to some.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:38 am

www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103687

LOL. It just shows how the woo woo's can be conned conned and conned again.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:45 am

lolsome! lmao
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:43 am

Ciggy wrote:lolsome! lmao

Did you see the wingmakers hoax? Al bielek uses that in his spin even though the creator of the hoax has said it was a hoax. Whats funny is people like Handbag Celine go on and on about the wingmakers and when you point out the creator has admitted its a hoax after being confronted with proof he could not deny they make up shit about why its not a hoax.

It was funny when Handbag bought The Brandon Corey Story DVD from Icke on the understanding it was real. A few of us showed him undeniable evidence that it was a hoax. Even so he went and paid his money and even when Icke admitted it was a hoax Handbag still made excuses like TPTB must have got to Icke to make him say that.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Droike wrote:Even so he went and paid his money and even when Icke admitted it was a hoax Handbag still made excuses like TPTB must have got to Icke to make him say that.

rolf
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:23 am

We'll see who gets the last laugh, Ciggy! rolling pin

I'll find someone to ban over this.
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

http://www.nazi.com

Back to top Go down