Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any one know how old the kunt known as Limetits is?

+2
Damn'sod..!!!
John Drake
6 posters

Go down

Any one know how old the kunt known as Limetits is? Empty Any one know how old the kunt known as Limetits is?

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:51 am

The reason i ask is a while back i told Handbag that Purple is Limetits daughter and even thogh they are both mods on DIF they both use multi ID's to fool people and work their little games. Handbag said he had met Limetits and theres no way she is old enough to have a grown up daughter.

Looking at her mug shot id say shes at least 55.

Handbag as ever was in denial and tried to make exccuses for his beloved mods of DIF who show him nothing but love.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Any one know how old the kunt known as Limetits is? Empty Re: Any one know how old the kunt known as Limetits is?

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:56 am

Theres A Picture Of Her Naked Somewhere...

She Don't Look Too Bad...!!!

boobies
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Any one know how old the kunt known as Limetits is? Empty Re: Any one know how old the kunt known as Limetits is?

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:04 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Theres A Picture Of Her Naked Somewhere...

She Don't Look Too Bad...!!!

boobies

I saw that picture and she is rough. The best one to look at is the 2 side by side and Handbag reckons thats not old enough to have a grown up daughter.

F uck that, not even with your dick Sod.

What is it with woo woo birds, they all seem to be dogs. I think ugly women become woo woo's because theres an endless stream of unattached men on the woo woo circut.

The tin foil hat lady look her up. Handbag lost it over that old dog. He never left her alone for weeks til in the end she had to tell him shes a lesbian.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:00 am

Heres the kunt

Any one know how old the kunt known as Limetits is? Screenhunter444qi6

To young to have a grown up daughter, yeah right.

Some fuckers must wear beer goggles all the time.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:09 am

I think we all have better things to discuss than the admin of the DIF, you are giving them more power JD. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:24 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:I think we all have better things to discuss than the admin of the DIF, you are giving them more power JD. cthulhu

She isnt admin of DIF, do try to keep up Tiswas.

I think you will find this board has recently become more active because its become a place where people are talking about the admin on DIF. You f ucking idiot.

Did sod ever have anything like 80 people on here at one time before? Has his membership not gone up by miles? Guess what they all came here to talk about, thats right the admin on DIF.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:33 am

I thought you hated Damn'Sod!, and I am aware of everything OK.
As for the DIF, what is actually their Google rating Mr Know-It-All?, accd to some of the Ickesters they reckon it is up there with Reuters website and will the DIF still be in operation if Icke croaks it? cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:26 am

What i posted is fact and was intended and indeed did show that your opening post in this thread was nothing more than bullshit. What i posted has nothing to do with what i think of the owner of this forum.

Ickeoids are full of shit and any kunt who thinks Icke gets as many hits as reuters is a f ucking idiot. Daisy once tried to tell me it costs over £10,000 a month to rent the server space the icke site is on because they get around the same amount of hits Google does lol. Funny that because i checked the hosts web site and the most expencive package they do is £2,000 a month.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:17 am

2,000 quid is fucking robbery. A dedicated e-commerce server with top bandwidth, 48 processors, akamai image servers, streaming software, etc., is more on the order of 800 pounds English per lunar cycle. Even in Canada.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:58 am

John Drake wrote:Heres the kunt

Any one know how old the kunt known as Limetits is? Screenhunter444qi6

To young to have a grown up daughter, yeah right.

Some fuckers must wear beer goggles all the time.

That's her in a youthful 35-42 look.She looks much older and damaged nowadays...

Purple's a very good looking lady.

and when she spoke of her daughters,to guage my interest,I acted indifferent.

Limelady is a good friend to have onside,but offside...forget it,she'll destroy you and have the popularity and the back-up to do it.

We were good mates at one stage,started as enemies and finished that way.

Shame,I wanted to mind Cody (her Galah),but there was tensions starting at home,how much we spoke to each other by PM.

But she was too much involved in everybody elses lives...as hers fell apart.That's what happens.

No,you can't have her photo,despite what has transpired...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:34 am

Great legs,hips and boobies,does'nt look to bad at all...

Any one know how old the kunt known as Limetits is? Mrsll

But it was'nt her looks I complained about.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:05 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Great legs,hips and boobies,does'nt look to bad at all...

mind if I save that to my hard drive Shocked
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:13 am

K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Great legs,hips and boobies,does'nt look to bad at all...

mind if I save that to my hard drive Shocked

No,by all means,I had to change the title,looks like LL had it withdrawn at one stage.

But love her hips,love to run my tongue along that ridge,Mmmmmm,mmmm.

By all means Ferd...enjoy.

thumbs up

Unfortunately,there's no home piccies of a bit of amateur action,with her and I...and Garth would'nt be too interesting,but at least he would'nt threaten the classification of the forum,like I would,instantly.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:45 am

I was kidding. Obviously a woman who calls herself limetits is a confident woman, & not afraid of a little tussle

there's no sense making a hullabaloo over chicks in the UK when I'm over here
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:06 pm

K-Federino wrote:I was kidding. Obviously a woman who calls herself limetits is a confident woman, & not afraid of a little tussle

there's no sense making a hullabaloo over chicks in the UK when I'm over here

She's Australian,was living in NZ and might be back up the Gold Coast by now.Could'nt imagine Miss Beach Bunny,becoming a snow bunny.

We were good mates,but I never told her about my tongue on her abs.I do have a little respect.No,she's quite attractive,just stupid and vigilante,with the wrong people.She should never have been a mod,like many of them,they don't get it.It's nothing personal,the job,it's just basic psychology.

Had she kept out of rumours and then spreading my photos that I gave in confidence,we'd be good.

I know she gave them away,cause Boots was PM'ing me,30 minutes later,with a dfifferent respect level.She got a hard photo,when Sam and I were fighting about taking it.It means I'm not a pussy,like I hope to be,or make people think I am.

WEll,I am a pussy,just a very violent ferocious temper,IF,one gets on the wrong side of things.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:15 pm

you got a real way with words bro. I used to write the same way

when I get back in shape you can send her a picture of me too.

at one time I uploaded a pic of me covering myself with a copy of the game
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:21 pm

K-Federino wrote:you got a real way with words bro. I used to write the same way

Ummm,I'm a former friend and probably broke her heart.I stood up to her and told her how it is.No-one does to Limelady what I did and get away with it.Even though I was respectful about it to her,maybe not so later,when I described her as a gossiping Aussie Slag.

Get naked and paint yourself in Gold,shave your balls and chase her down on youtube...she's got some song "Out Of Noosa" or something like that.PM her...show her...and see how it goes from there.

Did you know Droike is your neighbour these days.Emigrated to Canada,would'nt know where though.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:you got a real way with words bro. I used to write the same way

Ummm,I'm a former friend and probably broke her heart.I stood up to her and told her how it is.No-one does to Limelady what I did and get away with it.Even though I was respectful about it to her,maybe not so later,when I described her as a gossiping Aussie Slag.

Get naked and paint yourself in Gold,shave your balls and chase her down on youtube...she's got some song "Out Of Noosa" or something like that.PM her...show her...and see how it goes from there.

Did you know Droike is your neighbour these days.Emigrated to Canada,would'nt know where though.

I've been band from Dif for years. I stirred it up & they kicked me trout. I have a friend who moved to aussie land to be an actor & take pictures of women's bums. haven't talk to him for a while. He always had a knack of ending up on some cougars belly. He was pretty funny & talked like the streets in Oz were paved with gold

does limetits like scars cuz I got lots of scars
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:34 pm

K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

I've been band from Dif for years. I stirred it up & they kicked me trout. I have a friend who moved to aussie land to be an actor & take pictures of women's bums. haven't talk to him for a while. He always had a knack of ending up on some cougars belly. He was pretty funny & talked like the streets in Oz were paved with gold

does limetits like scars cuz I got lots of scars

Dude,we just met and you're giving me a hard-on,cut it now.She won't wake up at 5 in the morning,dude.

He always had a knack of ending up on some cougars belly.

awesome,just awesome,spose you're a carpet muncher too...that really got me off.

lol! sissies boobies tiphat
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:37 pm

I never noticed are you a lawn mower girl
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:43 pm

K-Federino wrote:I never noticed are you a lawn mower girl

I'll be a good girl to any other girl...only two things I ask for.
1. Keep bathed,clean or showered.
2.If not shaved,well,at least trimmed,nothing worse,than a pubic hair,up your nose,you sneeze,biting your tongue or her clit off...It's for safety,you see.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:I never noticed are you a lawn mower girl

I'll be a good girl to any other girl...only two things I ask for.
1. Keep bathed,clean or showered.
2.If not shaved,well,at least trimmed,nothing worse,than a pubic hair,up your nose,you sneeze,biting your tongue or her clit off...It's for safety,you see.

thumbs up

https://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s191/karmine4/every%20month/?albumview=slideshow
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down