Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get the kunt

+3
Hagbard Celine
Ciggy
John Drake
7 posters

Go down

Get the kunt Empty Get the kunt

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:16 pm

LOL

sean@davidicke.com

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Get the kunt Empty Re: Get the kunt

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:04 pm

I think he deserves at least one good venting of a slag message to that mailbox.

Something on the order of "Ey daft kunt, got caught for good this time didn't you, you bellend?"
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:58 pm

Why don't we just keep it dignified and give him a chance to explain Cool . If he fails to deliver then we take action Twisted Evil .

Personally if this is not sorted out and Strangeinalostworld and the others don't get their bans lifted, or we get a damn good explanation as to why they were banned, then I won't feel comfortable continuing to contribute to the DIF.
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:24 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:Why don't we just keep it dignified and give him a chance to explain Cool . If he fails to deliver then we take action Twisted Evil .

Personally if this is not sorted out and Strangeinalostworld and the others don't get their bans lifted, or we get a damn good explanation as to why they were banned, then I won't feel comfortable continuing to contribute to the DIF.

He had his chance and decided as ever that the best thing to do is ban and delete. Then he posts that cock and bull about not bothering Icke and Icke books over this bcause they are so busy. Daisy is shitting his pants because if Icke finds out he will have to sack him. Icke may go along with pretending he never found out but that clause in the new rules makes Icke even more of a laughing stock than before.

I do like the way Daisy has tried to make out this is some sort of illuminughty attack thats come now because our Daves new books due out. Thats just the sort of shit you Handbag have been eating for fucking years.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:27 am

You really are lapping this up aren't you Droike, and do you actually have a life apart from David Icke??
I know I do.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:38 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:You really are lapping this up aren't you Droike, and do you actually have a life apart from David Icke??
I know I do.

Innit tizzle, that's why you don't bother with forums anymore and only hit your blogspot.. rolf
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:42 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:You really are lapping this up aren't you Droike, and do you actually have a life apart from David Icke??
I know I do.

Fucking who dosent like saying "i told you so"?

2 fucking years ago i told people Daisy had installed this modual for PHPBB. Mod boy is under the illusion Daisy only used it to spy on the mods, thats because thats all mod boy has been told. Limetits moaning about it is just trying to save face as i know for a fact she got sean to get the contence of PM's for her.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:54 am

Droike wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:Why don't we just keep it dignified and give him a chance to explain Cool . If he fails to deliver then we take action Twisted Evil .

He had his chance and decided as ever that the best thing to do is ban and delete. Then he posts that cock and bull about not bothering Icke and Icke books over this bcause they are so busy. Daisy is shitting his pants because if Icke finds out he will have to sack him. Icke may go along with pretending he never found out but that clause in the new rules makes Icke even more of a laughing stock than before.

I do like the way Daisy has tried to make out this is some sort of illuminughty attack thats come now because our Daves new books due out. Thats just the sort of shit you Handbag have been eating for fucking years.

I've never been able to fathom why a Skepolata like you has such a fixation with "Woo-woo" forum politcs Rolling Eyes scratch
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:06 pm

Hagbard Celine wrote:
Droike wrote:

I've never been able to fathom why a Skepolata like you has such a fixation with "Woo-woo" forum politcs Rolling Eyes scratch

That ones easy. It fun to watch an arse hole like you get sold down the river and then say i told you so.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:12 pm

The title of this thread makes me think of

Get the kunt Knut-then

I like the remark one Ickester said,. he said that if Droike was talking like he usually does in a Aussie pub he will be on a strecher to the hospital. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:17 pm

Oh yeah i forgot Aussie's are well hard and no one can beat them lol.

I might just rejoin DIF to answer that with the final result of the most recent ashes lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:20 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:The title of this thread makes me think of

Get the kunt Knut-then

I like the remark one Ickester said,. he said that if Droike was talking like he usually does in a Aussie pub he will be on a strecher to the hospital. cthulhu

I Saw That Too

thelyran said

...they're all ex-Icke Forumites,who must take themselves,far to seriously.
If anyone of you,were banned,would you go to the trouble and expense,to create a rarely visited forum,where nearly every member,displays hatred for each other,on nearly every post?...very sad lonely people.I'd get on with life...do something different....you can mention their names here,but I'll put $50,you're talking about DROIKE,lovely character.Talk like he does,in an Aussie Pub,you won't be walking out the door,you'll be on a stretcher,holding your busted nose and jaw together.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97876&page=5

jawdrop
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:24 pm

Go on then Droike, join up and let us see what your Internet powers can do to the DIF and isn;t that Starshine ickester a idiot. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Yeah that starshine i wonder who that could be? Its a tricky one this is lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:
Mrs Tiswas wrote:The title of this thread makes me think of

Get the kunt Knut-then

I Saw That Too

thelyran said

...they're all ex-Icke Forumites,who must take themselves,far to seriously.
If anyone of you,were banned,would you go to the trouble and expense,to create a rarely visited forum,where nearly every member,displays hatred for each other,on nearly every post?...very sad lonely people.I'd get on with life...do something different....you can mention their names here,but I'll put $50,you're talking about DROIKE,lovely character.Talk like he does,in an Aussie Pub,you won't be walking out the door,you'll be on a stretcher,holding your busted nose and jaw together.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97876&page=5

jawdrop

So Sod have you any idea why your mate starshine AKA Tiawas is trying to direct the anger of the Ickeoids to your forum? Is she trying to get it shut down?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Starshine is just a run of the mill Ickester who must of been a lurker here, well join up Starshine if you want to defend David Icke him. Maybe this person is hoping to become a unpaid moderator for the DIF. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Daisy must be taking a break because no way would he not see starshine is Tiswas.

Im also wondering why ciggy is using phrases both common to Tiswas and myself on here. Why is Ciggy trying to make people think Tiswas myself and him are the same person. Forget that i know why but dosent he realise its so f ucking plain to see?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:08 pm

I did keep it dignified, all my posts were deleted, then I was banned, reasons....questioning moderation. Nothing in the content of what I posted questioned the moderation whatsoever, a completely made up lame assed excuse for a banning.

A, Nothing will be sorted out
B, No bans will be lifted whilst sean is in the seat
C, you will not be getting any explanation, the sticky posted by sean will slip away unnoticed and unchallenged.
D, Why are you comfortable posting there now? even if you don't believe in seans skulduggery , knowing about the hurriedly updated FAQs now (legally) in operation, is more than disturbing..
E, YOU are still active on DIF, YOU are in a good position to take action! thumbs up

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:17 pm

Droike wrote:Why is Ciggy trying to make people think Tiswas myself and him are the same person.

Because we are. Listen here, ok. Buddha Icke is a handsome man, ok. I cunting told you so, ok.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:06 am

Hrafn wrote:
[color=green]I did keep it dignified, all my posts were deleted,

I was referring to this forum.

[b]E, YOU are still active on DIF, YOU are in a good position to take action!

Thanks, I already know that Rolling Eyes . But you don't need to be a DIF member to take action. Writing emails and contacting people privately on Facebook etc is a good way to organize.
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:22 pm

Davoid Shite Books already knows Sean is a rat bastard. They don't care. End of.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down