Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shame of DarkEternal

+8
krakhead
clematis
Ciggy
Damn'sod..!!!
LilyAllen
♥WW♥
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shame of DarkEternal - Page 2 Empty Re: Shame of DarkEternal

Post  clematis Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:24 am

Cheers Droike.

Do you mean that if I wasn't aware of the incident you've described I must be a bit thick? 'Cause that doesn't make sense.

You do know that my gripe with the 'seniors' (I_Am, Krakhead & Sean) was due to their constant self-contradictions and hypocracy, I take it? That was what triggered all the shit, even though they've tried to insinuate that there was some sinister plot to take down the forum going on.

clematis

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:25 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Excuse me, I do not bother with forums only the website. At least it is better by constantly going in the place with a 100 sock puppets and you are boring the hell out of me. cthulhu

You f ucking liar. You posted just the other day had you had been reading the rant room in DIF. So you do go to the forum and you do have sock puppets because you have to be a member to read the rant room. Jesus Tiswas give up lying your shit at it.

Guess what, despite what you and handbag think im not a member of DIF lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:34 am

clematis wrote:Cheers Droike.

Do you mean that if I wasn't aware of the incident you've described I must be a bit thick? 'Cause that doesn't make sense.

You do know that my gripe with the 'seniors' (I_Am, Krakhead & Sean) was due to their constant self-contradictions and hypocracy, I take it? That was what triggered all the shit, even though they've tried to insinuate that there was some sinister plot to take down the forum going on.

Nope what im saying is anyone who has been around that forum for a while (and you dont have to be a mod) would have seen all the shit going on. Ive never been a mod but ive been telling people of the dirty tricks that go on for years.

All this shit about regime change are nothing more than shit. Anyone with a brain can see the forum belongs to David Icke books and is registered in Daisys name. There is nothing anyone could do to take over.

Constant self-contradictions and hypocrisy you say. LOL most people with a brain could that from day 1 without having the privilege of inside information.

Come on you must be a bit slow not to have known what was going on even before you became a mod.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  clematis Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:02 am

Droike wrote:
clematis wrote:Cheers Droike.

Nope what im saying is anyone who has been around that forum for a while (and you dont have to be a mod) would have seen all the shit going on. Ive never been a mod but ive been telling people of the dirty tricks that go on for years.

All this shit about regime change are nothing more than shit. Anyone with a brain can see the forum belongs to David Icke books and is registered in Daisys name. There is nothing anyone could do to take over.

Constant self-contradictions and hypocrisy you say. LOL most people with a brain could that from day 1 without having the privilege of inside information.

Come on you must be a bit slow not to have known what was going on even before you became a mod.

Maybe I am a bit slow on the uptake then Droikey - I wasn't aware of it prior to becoming mod, and had no dealings with the mods beforehand, other than the occassional friendly exchange. When I saw stuff I didn't like, I reacted to it, and was silenced.

clematis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:36 am

Accd to Droike everybody expect himself is dumb but then if being smart is to be like Droike, then I am proud to be dumb.
I did not know my friends computer was banned from the DIF, and who the hell is this Daisy you keep waffling about, I know it is Sean and you have no life do you, BORING MAN.
Say what the hell you like, threaten me for comedy gold and more lovely swearwords please for I need some for some literture to learn and please remember there is more to life than the DIF.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  krakhead Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:06 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:That Ariel Seems To Be Suggesting That Limelady Was Dark Eternals Handler...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

I know, daft isn't it! Very Happy

Isn't it?.......
Suspect

krakhead

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:20 am

krakhead wrote:
Damn'sod..!!! wrote:That Ariel Seems To Be Suggesting That Limelady Was Dark Eternals Handler...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

Isn't it?.......
Suspect

Hi krakhead i know your mom scagghead she use to root through our bins. Remind me to her wont you.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  krakhead Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:02 pm

Droike wrote:
krakhead wrote:

lmao rolf lmao

Isn't it?.......
Suspect

Hi krakhead i know your mom scagghead she use to root through our bins. Remind me to her wont you.

She wasn't my mother as such, she was a surrogate used in the gov't breeding programme that created me. Poor M0M-0023 I miss her so. Sad

krakhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:25 pm

A typical Droike remark but rise above it, and what is it with others mothers for Cthulhu's sake. leave it be. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  deathcultreject Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:52 pm

krakhead wrote:
Droike wrote:
krakhead wrote:

lmao rolf lmao

Isn't it?.......
Suspect

She wasn't my mother as such, she was a surrogate used in the gov't breeding programme that created me. Poor M0M-0023 I miss her so. Sad

Do people follow you around to tell you your jokes aren't funny, or does it just seem to happen wherever you go?

deathcultreject

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:57 pm

LOL

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:01 am

I am not surprised he has not shown his face here since the explosion because he knows that I will talk to him in my way and demand a explanation.
If he was disgusted with the DIF, with all those racial threads, he could of RESIGNED instead and it was not like he was paid and as for him claiming odd stories about his childhood, the authorities are the people to talk to not members of a public forum.
As for a Handler controling him, what is he a animal on a leash??? cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:44 am

Tiswas why are you only blaming DarkEternal when quite a few took part? DarkEternal did what mods do and went to the admin panel and by chance he saw sean was reading PMs so what did DarkEternal do wrong? Do you think he shouldnt have told the other mods what he saw? Sean did a wrong un and DarkEternal and the rest were right to do what they did. The only shit thing is thay had to pay for seans crimes and sean is still sitting prity.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:57 am

Droike wrote:Tiswas why are you only blaming DarkEternal when quite a few took part? DarkEternal did what mods do and went to the admin panel and by chance he saw sean was reading PMs so what did DarkEternal do wrong? Do you think he shouldnt have told the other mods what he saw? Sean did a wrong un and DarkEternal and the rest were right to do what they did. The only shit thing is thay had to pay for seans crimes and sean is still sitting prity.

And the idiot masses continue to glom.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  psychedelic_trash Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:59 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Ariel Is Apparentley Merlincove A Moderator At The DIF...!!!

yes, he is.

i have posted about this on ILF.

'ariel' had pmed a member and admitted he was merlincove.

-pinkfreud.

psychedelic_trash

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:02 am

I can't retain a scintilla of respect for anyone who would continue to mod at the DIF, especially after Seangate.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:03 am

According to Tiswas if you stick up for Icke that makes you a wonderful person. Look at her arse licking people she only knows by reading a few posts by them. She thinks if she licks enough butt she can get back into DIF. Well when she makes up shit like Icke told Saisy to read PM's i dont think she going to make much headway. When she tries to stick up for the pricks she just makes them look worse.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cloud Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:20 pm

clematis wrote:You're hilarious, cat lady. rolf

You've singled out a person - i.e. DE - who knew he'd probably come under vicious personal attack, but tried anyway to bring things into the open which he thought people should be aware of, and you've painted him as a monster.

Limelady, who's never been anything but fair & even-handed is getting warrentless aspersions cast in her direction.

I (Gilly) have apparently been caught in my PMs participating in some form of terrorism intended to bring down the DI forum - but I'm fucking sure I don't know what!

Yet half-wits with twisted morals, like Ariel / Merlincove, who's tried to shit-stir as much as possible by pretending to be loyal to both 'sides', whilst actually being loyal to neither, (which I can prove, as I've retained certain communications, btw) is apparently above reproach! Priceless!

His (Merlincove's) motivation seems to have been the thriving on chaos energy, and reveling in being in the thick of things for a while.

IF you're so besotted with DI - which is your perogative - why can't you see that it's Sean who's his real enemy, for sullying Icke's name by linking it with his own furtive, underhand activities?

Seans a Prat and so is most of that admin team that stayed on in the Ickestag
Merlin@#$% Krudhead, & his boy friend Twatwave are just backstabbing pieces of fly infested Dogshit,

And I have no sympahy for darketernal he was pretty good at handing out Dyke points, then gets banned moans like an Old fisher wife that he has been done by Sleep daisy gate two has got really really old, get the flippin' heck over it

As for Titwas Piss Off..... if you love the Dyke forum go there and post i'm sure they will love you there suck ups go far
rolf you might end up on the admin team lol!
Black Cloud
Black Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Black Cloud wrote:

You've singled out a person - i.e. DE - who knew he'd probably come under vicious personal attack, but tried anyway to bring things into the open which he thought people should be aware of, and you've painted him as a monster.

Limelady, who's never been anything but fair & even-handed is getting warrentless aspersions cast in her direction.

I (Gilly) have apparently been caught in my PMs participating in some form of terrorism intended to bring down the DI forum - but I'm fucking sure I don't know what!

Yet half-wits with twisted morals, like Ariel / Merlincove, who's tried to shit-stir as much as possible by pretending to be loyal to both 'sides', whilst actually being loyal to neither, (which I can prove, as I've retained certain communications, btw) is apparently above reproach! Priceless!

His (Merlincove's) motivation seems to have been the thriving on chaos energy, and reveling in being in the thick of things for a while.

IF you're so besotted with DI - which is your perogative - why can't you see that it's Sean who's his real enemy, for sullying Icke's name by linking it with his own furtive, underhand activities?

Merlin@#$% Krudhead, & his boy friend Twatwave are just backstabbing pieces of fly infested Dogshit,

And I have no sympahy for darketernal he was pretty good at handing out Dyke points, then gets banned moans like an Old fisher wife that he has been done by Sleep daisy gate two has got really really old, get the flippin' heck over it

As for Titwas Piss Off..... if you love the Dyke forum go there and post i'm sure they will love you there suck ups go far

Tiswas has been banned for life. She lives in the shadows being a fan to the dust days whence Ickestag will go back to the ground from t'wis it came.
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cloud Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:24 pm

K-Fed wrote:
Black Cloud wrote:

Tiswas has been banned for life. She lives in the shadows being a fan to the dust days whence Ickestag will go back to the ground from t'wis it came.

I heard she's allowed back, and is still on the forum lol!
Black Cloud
Black Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:29 am

Yes that is right, I am Starshine over there and it is a only a forum for god sakes, not the centre of the universe. Anyway what is this about working myself up to admin??? cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:48 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Yes that is right, I am Starshine over there and it is a only a forum for god sakes, not the centre of the universe. Anyway what is this about working myself up to admin??? cthulhu

You being allowed back in is a shining example of what a load of bollocks Sean Talks. Not that much to do with you really.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:50 am

Black Cloud wrote:

+1
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:51 am

Droike wrote:
Mrs Tiswas wrote:Yes that is right, I am Starshine over there and it is a only a forum for god sakes, not the centre of the universe. Anyway what is this about working myself up to admin??? cthulhu

You being allowed back in is a shining example of what a load of bollocks Sean Talks. Not that much to do with you really.

Shit attracts shit, pretty much.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:27 am

Tiswas, you are my Money Penny wave
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next