Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shame of DarkEternal

+8
krakhead
clematis
Ciggy
Damn'sod..!!!
LilyAllen
♥WW♥
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shame of DarkEternal Empty Shame of DarkEternal

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:27 am

A so-called false friend of the DIF, who took advantage of the sorry situation and abused the trust bestowed on him by Sean, Limelady, Mr David Icke and above all the member posters of the DIF.
How can you create this trouble DarkEternal, and can you sleep at night?
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Shame of DarkEternal Empty Re: Shame of DarkEternal

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:17 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:A so-called false friend of the DIF, who took advantage of the sorry situation and abused the trust bestowed on him by Sean, Limelady, Mr David Icke and above all the member posters of the DIF.
How can you create this trouble DarkEternal, and can you sleep at night?

You do know Limelady has gone also dont you lol. Nessa, Gilly and loads more all gone because of speaking out. I dont see you slagging them off.

DE took advantage lol there were loads of them involved in this and what advantage did he gain? Lets not forget all the mods that have gone are now eating "we told you so" pie. Loads have been sacked or left because they were disgusted in what Sean had been up to. Theres much more to it than the outrage of Sean reading PM's. DE was just the catalist and many others after he spoke out grew some balls and spoke out with him. You say they abused their trust well i dont think so. I dont even think DE started it he just provided the evidence when Daisy denied it. Members of that forum had trust in the mods and the mods have now spoken about all the wrong doings. Whats been going on was wrong and the staff that left or were sacked for speaking out did the right thing eventually.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:29 am

Sean is still there, Krackhead is still there and Thirdwave is still there. This was a moderator problem which was troubling the admin of the DIF, nothing to do with outsiders whatsoever. cthulhu
And I know I am banned but so what. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:22 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Sean is still there, Krackhead is still there and Thirdwave is still there. This was a moderator problem which was troubling the admin of the DIF, nothing to do with outsiders whatsoever. cthulhu
And I know I am banned but so what. cthulhu

Turdwave was drafted back in. At the time of Daisygate II he was not a mod.

Truth is most the staff have been sacked or left because they were disgusted in Seans behavior. Just because some one is not a mod it dosent mean they have no right to know the sneaky tricks some staff have been getting up to.

I would like to know as many others would why Icke has the front to stand on a stage moaning about privacy and big brother when his staff are spying on peoples PM's.

I could say i know im banned so what, but you brought the issue of me being banned into the discussion so its up to you to make your point.

I notice how you have not spoken on your thoughts of Sean allowing the KKK to use the Icke forum for recriutment. How do you explain that one away?

Your just full of shit Tiswas and you cant explain away whats been going on even if your fooling yourself you aint fooling others.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:18 pm

Darketernal, wasn't he the one with the reptilian story? Something about being of their bloodline or some shit?

popcorn dizzy
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:33 pm

DarkEternal behaved like a reptillian in his behaviour but I do not believe that story and as for the KKK allowed to recruit members, well this happens in other forums as well and isn't Mystic Molly banned!
Stop blaming Mr David Icke for basically everything OK. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:35 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:DarkEternal behaved like a reptillian in his behaviour but I do not believe that story and as for the KKK allowed to recruit members, well this happens in other forums as well and isn't Mystic Molly banned!
Stop blaming Mr David Icke for basically everything OK. cthulhu

I couldn't care less about Icke......he's yesterdays news.
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Judging by the explosion of visitors in this forum Mr David Icke is not yesterdays news, stop hiding behind a user ID and say this to Mr David Icke's face please. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:58 pm

I knew it, he would never arrive to explain his back-stabbing antics. When he was made a moderator he was bestowed with a sense of being dignified to his forum, but no he took advantage of the situation.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:14 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:I knew it, he would never arrive to explain his back-stabbing antics. When he was made a moderator he was bestowed with a sense of being dignified to his forum, but no he took advantage of the situation.

What about the rest? There must be 5 or more gone and you are only moaning about 1 lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:28 pm

popcorn
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:32 pm

OI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-pO2UmNz-8

tholms
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:16 pm

I personally think that DarkEternal plays the professional victim to a T, does he not. I know about his childhood but instead of talking about it in a public forum could he not tell the authorities about this matter instead. Who knows could there be a financial reason for these allegations for this has known to happen. I would not put it past him for all the grief he has given to Icke himself. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Have You Seen This...???

ariel wrote:
If TPTB wanted to ever bring DIF down they would need to be very subtle, and what we have seen these last couple of days is what looks like an effort to bring the DIF down big time. So how has it worked?

Darketernals posts all over the net tell me that he is the main voce to try bringing DIF down, though what he does not know yet is that he has been controlled to react in the way he has, he will be deeply upset when he sees he has been controlled.

Iam trying to put all the pieces together myself, in between working and surfing, it is difficult, but iwill try and show what Ihave come up with so far.

There are only a few facts and so we do have to try and fit the pieces together as best we all can.

We do know that Shean snooped into a moderators personal messages and found enough info to ban or sack them.

So Id say that Shean either found information that lead him to think the mod was leaking sensitive information or that the mod was trying to cause a mutiny. Either way, you can see that Shean got rid of a mod.

I saw a post that said Shean had looked at three mods personal messages, limeslady, logicbomb and gilly, and those 3 mods are not mods anymore. Both Gilly and the pinkfreud mod has said they can not post and so they are banned and have posted from other peoples accounts. I don’t think limeslady has posted anything any where. Which is suspicious, maybe her no disclosure agreement is stopping her from posting or she could be banned to.

The darketernal guy has created a campaign to discredit the DIF. What Sean has done is find damning evidence of something, and no body is actually saying what that something is. All darketernal is saying is that Shean has done some thing that Shean is saying he has done lol. (ROFL)

Er hello, so where is the conspiracy, you can't have a conspiracy when both sides agree lol (CJ)

That is not the conspiracy, although it is being made to look like that, I think the conspiracy is the DIF crash which hasn’t worked because Shean and his team I am (she seems nice) and Krak have rooted out who would have bought the forum down.

Anyone who wanted to discredit the DIF would need to be in a place to do that, a mod is only low, and anyone trying would need to be in forum management to be able to really make it work.

TPTB could not make the DIF crash, a crash would need to come from inside. Someone was planted inside to A. create disharmony between all the mods and Shean, B. to grow the agenda that would split the site in to, and C. to get all the mods to leave on mass by tricking them and playing them, and in darketernals case to control him. I see that cards A, B and C have all been played, except that the attempt to split the site has not worked, so their plan has failed, but that there was an attempt is clear to me.

So who could it be who has attempted and failed a coop mutiny in the DIF admin?

Darketernal has been the voice, whoever the plant is it is not this guy because he is taking all the flak and is being very public. The plant, his controller, is behind him feeding him and urging him to be the voice. He did a thread about being an illuminati bloodline, saying he was an insider so somewhere he has a handler, it seems only logical that his handler was a mod admin to.

The Darketerenal guy was only a mod, I think that his handler would have been closer to Shean and would be someone no one suspected.

I have spoke to some guys who say they know who was his controller / handler. She hated a lot of nice people on the DIF, and managed to befriend all those who left. K’ching.

One mod told me personally not to be friends with some very nice people on the forum, and I began to suspect her motives over a year ago.

Three years it has taken them to work their plan out and 2 days to watch it crash and burn.

So if Shean found information about the mods mutiny he would remove the mods that were trying to damage the site, which we know happened, one after the other they were all removed, there are only a few left now, and you don’t remove forum managers without good info that they were up to something.

So who was a forum manager for three years? If you have a plant to bring down a main forum with the traffic that the DIF gets, it will take a lot of time and careful planning, to manouver things and people into the right places, to set the seeds, three years seems good to me. I was never sucked in by her love and light bs, but others were and it would not surprise me if she instigated the whole collapse while trying to remain squeaky clean. So who was it? i do not know, because whoever it was is good at hiding and getting everyone else to do the dirty deeds. (wanker)

I might be very wrong about all this, I may have put 2 and 2 together and found 8, but it does make sense the more you look and try to understand it.

Ariel Is Apparentley Merlincove A Moderator At The DIF...!!!

Everythings A Conspiracy Ain't It...!!!
People Still Will Not Listen To All The Evidense Presented,

Which Shows Daisy Has Been Fucking Up/Calling The Shots On That Forum From Day 1...!!!

aaargh
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:55 pm

Ariel is Ariel is Ariel. As for I Am (not the blue pen writer) she was the one who banned me because of my lower astral outbursts with in fighting, etc. I started to blame Icke himself for this, but he is not the man who runs the website but his name is the engine of the website. cthulhu
As for DarkEternal , look carefully at this remark.

Darketernal has been the voice, whoever the plant is it is not this guy because he is taking all the flak and is being very public. The plant, his controller, is behind him feeding him and urging him to be the voice. He did a thread about being an illuminati bloodline, saying he was an insider so somewhere he has a handler, it seems only logical that his handler was a mod admin to.

The Darketerenal guy was only a mod, I think that his handler would have been closer to Shean and would be someone no one suspected.

I thought Handlers were given to more successful sorts. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:02 pm

That Ariel Seems To Be Suggesting That Limelady Was Dark Eternals Handler...!!!

lmao rolf lmao
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:07 pm

All this handler talk is making me really suspicious could DarkEternal himself be a handler, and who knows he could of blackmailed Sean to give him a more serious position in the DIF, and because his talents were sparse in certain areas decided that the time was ripe to create misery for Icke.
Look people, Icke is writting a book soon and so much information will be obtained. I cannot wait. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:19 pm

If It Wasn't For David Icke Selling His Newsletters For £3 Quid,
We Would Have Been Enslaved By The NWO By Now,

No-One Else Has Done So Much To Wake People Up...
Suffered So Much Ridicule...
There Was A Time When Comedians Only Had To Mention His Name To Get A Laugh...etc...etc...etc...!!!

Some Ickesters Are Saving This Country As We Speak...

stopthemadness wrote...

I wish that I had time to do a few hours of research for you right now.
But I'm also trying to stop the destruction of my country.
So I need to spend the rest of the day circulating my petition.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101339&page=2

lmao rolf lmao
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:07 pm

stopthemadness wrote...

I wish that I had time to do a few hours of research for you right now.
But I'm also trying to stop the destruction of my country.
So I need to spend the rest of the day circulating my petition.

Thanks To The Tireless,Thankless And Voluntary Work Of The Ickesters,
Especially The Moderating Team...

We Live To Fight Another Day,
And Can All Sleep Safe In Our Beds...

Job Well Done stopthemadness,
I Looked Out The Window And Yes Indeedey This Country Is Not Destroyed...!!!

What Are You Gonna Do For An Encore...???

lmao rolf lmao
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:52 pm

lol!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  clematis Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:17 am

You're hilarious, cat lady. rolf

You've singled out a person - i.e. DE - who knew he'd probably come under vicious personal attack, but tried anyway to bring things into the open which he thought people should be aware of, and you've painted him as a monster.

Limelady, who's never been anything but fair & even-handed is getting warrentless aspersions cast in her direction.

I (Gilly) have apparently been caught in my PMs participating in some form of terrorism intended to bring down the DI forum - but I'm fucking sure I don't know what!

Yet half-wits with twisted morals, like Ariel / Merlincove, who's tried to shit-stir as much as possible by pretending to be loyal to both 'sides', whilst actually being loyal to neither, (which I can prove, as I've retained certain communications, btw) is apparently above reproach! Priceless!

His (Merlincove's) motivation seems to have been the thriving on chaos energy, and reveling in being in the thick of things for a while.

IF you're so besotted with DI - which is your perogative - why can't you see that it's Sean who's his real enemy, for sullying Icke's name by linking it with his own furtive, underhand activities?

clematis

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:08 am

Tiswas knows or should know what went on shes just making up her own versions. Tiswas lives in a fantasy world where she is good mates with David Icke even though she is banned from his forum and says he had tried to get her forum closed down. Shes made up lots of versions of the goings on on a few boards. On here she was posting Daisy was spying on people under the orders of Icke and another version in which Daisy might have just accidentally read PM's. She cant even keep her fantasy's straight and contradicts herself often, as the last 2 examples show.

For some reason Tiswas has it in for DE she knows lots of mods were involved but for some reason doesn't mention the others.

Tiswas hates Icke one day and the next says she would be honored if he fucked her in the arse and spanked her in the back of the head while doing it. No honest she did say she would be honored if he did that to her. Tomorrow, the next day, next week she will absolutely hate Icke. Tiswas has a multiple personality disorder. Read her blog and see how she is all for one thing one day then totally against it the next only to change her mind again day in day out.

So you think LL is fair etc do you Gilly? Man you still don't get how rotten that forum is, rotten to the f ucking core. I'm know to be a piss taker but when i joined DIF i didn't find LL fair in fact i know shes a deceitful lying kunt. On arival at DIF a certain poster started to attack me for my views. I thought play it cool and get the banned for flaming me and do not give anything back. After a few days i put in a complaint and sure enough LL responded telling me she had warned the other poster to "cool it". The flaming went on so i posted to the flamer that he should be careful as he had already had a warning. He said he had had no warning and when i posted yes you have from LL she then denied ever having any communication with me about anything. The row between ll and myself went on until i said flippin' heck it i can prove you are a liar by posting my user name and password so everyone can read the PM you say you never sent. I was banned for that. So no Gilly you are wrong about LL as she is a lying kunt.

Gilly if you didn't know about the shit going on at DIL you must be a bit thick.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:39 am

Thank you for advertising my blog Droike, very appreciated and I am a 100% admirer of Icke. Oh so it was whateverhisname that is the guy who pretended to be Icke but nevermind that happened a couple of years ago. Have you ever heard of the terms moving on???
Oh to everyone who is here, I am the AntiChrist No3 accd to Droike for all I did was advertise his now defunct Rumormill and prevent him from talking to himself.
First class bore you are Droike, and let me listen to Alex Jones now for he don't bore the hell out of me. As for me being a multi-personality well at least this is a gift from Lord Cthulhu and I am a Empath in reality.
The reason I like Icke so much, is the fact that he is detested by you and if that is the case then HE IS DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.
As for DarkEternal, let me say this, to accuss someone of something you need concrete facts to begin with and no money is not going to be obtained whatsoever. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:53 am

The mods did have concrete fats you dildo. When the mods first asked Daisy why he had been reading PM's he said he had not. Then the concrete facts hit the table and Daisys view was yeah OK so i have and if you don't like it leave.

Tiswas your posting on here how much you like Icke but i wouldn't be surprised if you posting on another forum how much you hate him.

As for you saying you were good mates with Icke you used to say you have long telephone conversations and you chat with him when you see him out and about in the isle of white.

You said Icke warned Daisy to read PM's then you tried to make out it could have been by mistake. You are never getting back into DIF because you are a liability. Even when you are trying to defend Daisy and Icke you make them look worse by just making shit up.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:00 am

Excuse me, I do not bother with forums only the website. At least it is better by constantly going in the place with a 100 sock puppets and you are boring the hell out of me. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next