Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Droike is right about Ferd

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Droike is right about Ferd Empty Droike is right about Ferd

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:30 am

So along it was Ferd who was backstabbing me, and like a coward he uses masks, Nowadays I do not care whether someone likes or dislikes me. And it pains me to say this, I knew that Rumormill forum was sabotaged by this Forum Dog.
What I am going to do is this and this is extremely simple, I am going to think of Forum Dog is he does not exist. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Droike is right about Ferd Empty Re: Droike is right about Ferd

Post  John Drake Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Tiswas wrote:So along it was Ferd who was backstabbing me, and like a coward he uses masks, Nowadays I do not care whether someone likes or dislikes me. And it pains me to say this, I knew that Rumormill forum was sabotaged by this Forum Dog.
What I am going to do is this and this is extremely simple, I am going to think of Forum Dog is he does not exist. cthulhu

Tiswas my forum was fine until you turned up. I had selected people posting whom i invited and God knows how you found the place. At first you kept on begging to be made a mod and as i said a forum with only a few members only needs 1 and before you came it didnt need any. Then to try and impress me you started bringing more people in even though i kept asking you not to. That's how all the knobs like Ferd and that lot turned up and wreaked it.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:53 am

You invited me, and you were Blind Mans Zoo in Illusions OK. You were asked to modify your avatar by IRo and the forum was not fine for it only had yourself talking to yourself.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Meez confuzzled by the strong opinions voiced in this thread by Tiswas and Droike cpn
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:28 am

You think you are some sort of comedian Ferd, but loads are not impressed and some are even thinking of giving you a piece of their mind.
If you have anything against me Ferd, be man enough to use you own name instead of using a mask, and BTW I prefer Outlaw forum for Winston Smith is a great moderator there OK, and I get on well with Andre too.
Yooz have Yooz troolz fun because it it pathetic to me and I am not really bothered anymore, for behind the computer screen you are something.
I have no time to waste with you Ferd, and get medical mental help please.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:25 am

FERD wrote:Meez confuzzled by the strong opinions voiced in this thread by Tiswas and Droike cpn

Dont be confused its quite simple. Even the very stupid ones like Tiswas have finaly seen you for what you are, a no good backstabbing shitcunt.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:21 am

Oh I am stupid, how observant of you Droike, and whatever to you for you are a cracked cretin of a record. Go watch the old fogey Prisoner crap.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:45 am

One dosent have to be observant to notice your stupid as its blatantly obvious.

Prisoner crap lol. I have a couple of points over that remark. The first is you were praising it up the other day. Its just another clear case of you either having a split personality or just posting turd. The second is just because i have used a picture of Mcgoohan a couple of times as an avatar you seem to think im some big prisoner fan.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Tiswas wrote: for behind the computer screen you are something.

Thank yooz Tiswas. Meez mama says the same thing to meez! wacky
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:45 pm

Do not try to be oversmart with me and what your mama says is really not of great interest to me. Outlaw forum is a 100's better than WebAnarchy anyway and Goldy knows about your antics too. What a backstabber, and get this you are making yourself into the fool with this Tiswasn't because I ain't bothered anymore. Boring, boring boring.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:48 pm

i thought weez friends tiswas. Whawt happened to make yooz so angry? rolling pin

Droiker, yooz playing your games again? aaargh
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:58 pm

I have dealt with Ferd, and I have decided life is to short for grudges. At least I have a sense of humour and I not like a old cracked record that sings a continous song for ever. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:37 pm

Dealt with lol, who the flippin' heck do you think you are?

So its all mates with Ferd again is it lol. I wonder how many seconds after posting that it was before he resumed normal service and started to piss up your back and tell you its raining?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:10 am

I am good natured not like you, and at least I go out and about alot talking to OFFLINE PALS alot. As for yourself???
Anyway me and Ferd are talking proper now and we have buried the hatchet, I hope you do this with Hagbard Celine.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:52 am

Tiswas wrote:I am good natured not like you, and at least I go out and about alot talking to OFFLINE PALS alot. As for yourself???
Anyway me and Ferd are talking proper now and we have buried the hatchet, I hope you do this with Hagbard Celine.

There you go again talking of all these off line chums and being out a lot. I dont buy it for 1 second Tiswas and there's a couple of reasons why. First off nobody i know makes a habit of keep saying "ive got lots of friends" over and over again. You say it to often and its like your trying to convince people when nobody really cares. Secondly your always on the net. I do a 12 hour work day everyday and during that time i take time out to take the piss out of people like you. You however as can be seen by your posting times sometimes are on boards 24/7.

Ferds buried the hatchet right in the back of your head you fool. He must be laughing his little cock off. I dont know why Ferd has this thing about sock puppets and impersonating people but the thing is with you each time you realise its him(years after everyone has told you) you go and let him do it all over again. I think thats where he gets his fun with you, not the piss taking the fooling you into trusting him again. Who the f uck do you think Tiswuzzle is?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:26 am

yes weez frienz again droike tholms
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 pm

Hey Ferd is going to join my forum soon and I have buried the hatchet. At least I am good natured OK.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:00 pm

yes Tiswas is not full of negativity like yooz droike
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:46 pm

BTW Droike, I was very busy this afternoon talking to some of my pals who live in another town. Oh BTW I work for myself and I am doing great, I thought you said you worked for yourself instead of working 12 hrs a week.
I have no time to waste with you, and yes me and Ferd are pals now, because if I do not do this then I will be like you and I am not having this.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:15 pm

Why did you find it necessary to tell me what you did this afternoon? It was only a normal everyday sort of thing so what made it so special to you that you found it necessary to tell a stranger on the net?

12 hours a week lol that would be nice. 12 hours a day you dildo. Sure i work freelance and have since i left the army. I dont have to work such long hours but i want to pack it all in by the age of 50 even though for some reason you tell people i was that age years ago.

Wow Ferd is going to join your forum, just what every Admin would want lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:52 pm

I am even willing to bury the hatchet with you Droike, and you are ex-army how very interesting. What regiment, I was a clerk in the MOD for 8 years but I work for myself. I have the internet on because it is more entertaining than the TV.
That avatar is offensive.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:10 pm

I work about 6 hrs a day but then I do other things, and I too have those wonderful laptops.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:53 pm

Explain why you find my avatar offencive. I dont see anything offencive about it at all.

Its funny how for some reason you find my avatar offencive but you say nothing when Handbag claims the gas chambers at Auschwitz are fake. Selective criticism is what your up to.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:54 am

FERD wrote:yes weez frienz again droike tholms

cheers good of yoo two!

I luv it when folks bee friends again, forgive, forget and live on happy! Very Happy

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:55 am

Droike wrote:
Tiswas wrote:I am good natured not like you, and at least I go out and about alot talking to OFFLINE PALS alot. As for yourself???

There you go again talking of all these off line chums and being out a lot. I dont buy it for 1 second Tiswas and there's a couple of reasons why. First off nobody i know makes a habit of keep saying "ive got lots of friends" over and over again. You say it to often and its like your trying to convince people when nobody really cares. Secondly your always on the net. I do a 12 hour work day everyday and during that time i take time out to take the piss out of people like you. You however as can be seen by your posting times sometimes are on boards 24/7.

Ferds buried the hatchet right in the back of your head you fool. He must be laughing his little cock off. I dont know why Ferd has this thing about sock puppets and impersonating people but the thing is with you each time you realise its him(years after everyone has told you) you go and let him do it all over again. I think thats where he gets his fun with you, not the piss taking the fooling you into trusting him again. Who the f uck do you think Tiswuzzle is?

If I worked 12 hours every day, i find better things to do than take the P out of folk in what little spare time i had, any way Drarkae you dont take the pee, you insult, contradict and like to cause trouble and what is it of your biz if Tiz is on the computer a lot, she has forum to run and successful forums takes a lot of time on the net to run. your just peeved!

Ferd is not laughing at tis, unlike you ppl do make up after small discrepancies. O yes and Tis does have lots of friends and very well liked by all including me.

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next