Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goke, Ciggy or ferd, WHO killed Webanarchy !???????????????????????!!!!

+2
Lady Tis-Shine
omnimemoo
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Goke, Ciggy or ferd, WHO  killed Webanarchy !???????????????????????!!!! Empty Goke, Ciggy or ferd, WHO killed Webanarchy !???????????????????????!!!!

Post  omnimemoo Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:33 pm

What a fukin prick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............Also says ciggy wont exist no more grrrrr....You Bastard ...WHY ?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
omnimemoo
omnimemoo

Back to top Go down

Goke, Ciggy or ferd, WHO  killed Webanarchy !???????????????????????!!!! Empty Re: Goke, Ciggy or ferd, WHO killed Webanarchy !???????????????????????!!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:30 am

Serves them right for doing those stupid Tiswas trolls, this is what happens when someone mocks me.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Goke, Ciggy or ferd, WHO  killed Webanarchy !???????????????????????!!!! Empty Re: Goke, Ciggy or ferd, WHO killed Webanarchy !???????????????????????!!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:37 am

BTW my forum is still around, and yes only Damn sod is the member, well I can breathe life in the place right now and it is very happy news about WebAnarchy. I will usually delete all the rubbish anyway., Twisted Evil
Due to me finding this system, Damn Sod was forever grateful to me. Very Happy
I will always cheerlead for this forum, and this place could be the new Illusions but with a better management. Cool
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  omnimemoo Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:47 am

Tiswas wrote:Serves them right for doing those stupid Tiswas trolls, this is what happens when someone mocks me.
Oh c'mon Mrs T, that's a bit harsh....YOU of all ppl should know what it feels like to have your forum trashed ...it had it's bad days, but really dug that place and respected Ciggy !!!!.still do For that matter !!!
omnimemoo
omnimemoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:52 am

Ciggy was alright, but he lost my respect when he allowed this Tiswasn't character to mock me, and he should really run a forum with dignity. Anyway any rubbish in my new improved place will immediately be deleted. It was because of that place my forum was not the forum it should be, and no I am not a Woo Woo at all, and between you and me the Moon Landings did actually happen.
Bill Kaysing photos was just to wind Droike up, but I will discuss that in the new place. Very Happy , still support and respect Archibald Tonn though cos he is a cool man.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  omnimemoo Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:00 am

i thought the Tizzy Trolls were a sort of back handed compliment, you were missed by some , ya know !!!!??
omnimemoo
omnimemoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:05 am

Well I am not so stupid as they think I am, but I am in my fighting pose from now on. Cool
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  omnimemoo Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:53 am

you go girl !!!
omnimemoo
omnimemoo

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:59 am

Webwanky is total shit. Whats the point of a forum where most people have 10 or more id's? Most of the posters are ferd for a start.

Its been trashed? Well if thats the case the fat cunt known as ciggy brought it on himself by letting his mate ferd get away with what he did, and the others.

Omni how can you say ciggy is ok when he openly admits he dosent think neglect of a child is abuse?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:01 am

Tiswas wrote:Ciggy was alright, but he lost my respect when he allowed this Tiswasn't character to mock me, and he should really run a forum with dignity. Anyway any rubbish in my new improved place will immediately be deleted. It was because of that place my forum was not the forum it should be, and no I am not a Woo Woo at all, and between you and me the Moon Landings did actually happen.
Bill Kaysing photos was just to wind Droike up, but I will discuss that in the new place. Very Happy , still support and respect Archibald Tonn though cos he is a cool man.

Tiswasn't, shitwas, titwas and most of the rest were all Ferd you daft cunt.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:11 am

Well Ciggy did state to me in a personal pm that these beings were Ferd, but I do recall that I still have his personal info. If any of these being materialise then his work boss will know about Computer misuse OK. Twisted Evil
BTW is Ciggy a fat bloke?
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  omnimemoo Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:12 am

Droike wrote:

Omni how can you say ciggy is ok when he openly admits he dosent think neglect of a child is abuse?
When did he say That JD ??!!!
omnimemoo
omnimemoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:32 am

Actually I am in two minds regd the Moon landings. Bill Kaysing was a brave man to submit his book during the 70's.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:49 am

Its on his forum. We were posting about child neglect which i called abuse. Ciggy is adamant that child neglect is not abuse. I showed him the site of the national society for the protection of children's list of things that are abuse and it had neglect on there. To that he responded i don't care what some government agency says neglect is not abuse. The NSPCC is not a government agency its a charity and neglect is abuse. The guys a fucking toss pot and mentally ill.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:00 am

I decided to pull my forum down after you lot kept trolling it. I've had enough, I cant deal with this shit anymore. I'm going to end it all tonight. All I wanted is to be liked, but everyone shat on me. It hurts but I'm not bothered anymore because after tonight I Ciggy will cease to exist. Don't try to talk me out of it because my mind is made up. I hope you are all happy with yourselves you rotten bastards.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:02 am

A brave man lol he didnt even believe it. As ive said before this NASA assassins are out to get me was all part of the kaysing advert to sell the book. He claims he moved into the desert so they couldnt find him and yet after saying this on radio shows he used to give out his address so people could buy his book. If you cant see the irony in that god help you.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  omnimemoo Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:05 am

C!ggy wrote:I decided to pull my forum down after you lot kept trolling it. I've had enough, I cant deal with this shit anymore. I'm going to end it all tonight. All I wanted is to be liked, but everyone shat on me. It hurts but I'm not bothered anymore because after tonight I Ciggy will cease to exist. Don't try to talk me out of it because my mind is made up. I hope you are all happy with yourselves you rotten bastards.
FUCK OFF Your not Ciggy, ya wanker...your prolly the ones who's responsible tho ???!!!!!!!!
omnimemoo
omnimemoo

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:17 am

Last edited by Droike on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:29 am

omnimemoo wrote:
C!ggy wrote:I decided to pull my forum down after you lot kept trolling it. I've had enough, I cant deal with this shit anymore. I'm going to end it all tonight. All I wanted is to be liked, but everyone shat on me. It hurts but I'm not bothered anymore because after tonight I Ciggy will cease to exist. Don't try to talk me out of it because my mind is made up. I hope you are all happy with yourselves you rotten bastards.
FUCK OFF Your not Ciggy, ya wanker...your prolly the ones who's responsible tho ???!!!!!!!!

I think you are one of the people that tried to bring my forum down. Well all I can say is I hope you are happy now, you got what you wanted.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:34 am

Omni i missed the fact that we have a ciggy and a c!ggy.

You were right its not him.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:36 am

Webwankey was shit anyway Omni. It was just ferd and ciggy using multiple ID's and a few other people.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:40 am

Droike wrote:Webwankey was shit anyway Omni. It was just ferd and ciggy using multiple ID's and a few other people.

Your wrong
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:44 am

C!ggy wrote:
Droike wrote:Webwankey was shit anyway Omni. It was just ferd and ciggy using multiple ID's and a few other people.

Your wrong

Oh fuck off now you have been busted as yet another multi id using arse bandit.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:47 am

I disagree with that because Damn Sod was a member, and so where many Illusion folk. Ciggy should of got rid of the multi IDs and spammers.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  omnimemoo Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:53 am

C!ggy wrote:
omnimemoo wrote:

I think you are one of the people that tried to bring my forum down. Well all I can say is I hope you are happy now, you got what you wanted.
FFS why would i want ta do that ??!!!..........if your ciggy , tell me one thing he knew about me that nobody else at ciggys knew !!!???????????
omnimemoo
omnimemoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next