Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Droike!!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

That Droike!!! Empty That Droike!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:01 am

What a flaming liar the sod is!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
when have I stated that I gave my cat Tiswas Alcholol, that is libelous and yeah he probably wishes alot of things that moron does. Haggie must see Droike face to face, and why do not I start the new campaign right now, Haggie and Droike together, and who knows forever.

http://ilprigioniero.altervista.org/pers/mcgoohan.htm

Hey Sod, there is a photo of McGoohan in the bottom of this page looking very angry, yes he played Raffertty in it, that seems a good avatar for Droike.. Cool He is giving a dirty look in the camera, and that actor was a real drinker who could drink Richard Burton under the table. Cool McGoohasn was pissed and angry whilst that photo was taken. It is the 3rd one on the left with curly brown hair. Twisted Evil See if you can make a picture of it Sod. Very Happy

And yes I know it is someone pretending to be me in WebAnarchy, but at least they are flattering me very much.

Last edited by Tiswas on Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

That Droike!!! Empty Re: That Droike!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:11 am

If Tiswas Cat is supposed to have drank alcholol, well at least she can hold her drink, Droike is fit to only drink meths.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:25 am

Tiswas wrote:What a flaming liar the sod is!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
when have I stated that I gave my cat Tiswas Alcholol, that is libelous and yeah he probably wishes a lot of things that moron does.

Its not a lie and its not libelous because you said it. Not only did you say you have given your cat alcohol you said you do it regularly like 52 times a year regularly.

Now i wonder whats happened here? You are now saying you dont give your cat alcohol but on the 30th of Jan you claimed you do. So either way if you do or if you dont you are the liar Tiswas not me.

Would you like me to post a link to where you said it?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:08 am

Go on you Bastard, and I know it is you who is Titwad OK. Yes you have a sick mind, and I know you have claimed to watch mAX hARDCORE movies because you stated the girls in it were young OK.
So one of your favourite actors apart from McGoohan is Max Hardcore isn't it. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:38 am

OK lets deal with your lie about giving your cat alcohol first. Here's a link to where you claim you give your cat Whisky every week so that's 52 times a year.

tiswas wrote:My Cat tiswas is beautiful, and every Sunday I give it her own Roast Dinner with all the trimmings.
And on sunday night, I make it a special milk drink which is whiskey and warmed milk, Tiswas loves it, and yes I do not drink but that is a special weekly treat for my cat.

www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1730&p=15846&hilit=tiswas+cat#p15846

So do you give your cat whiskey or not? Either way your a liar because on IL you claim you give your cat alcohol and on here you say you dont.

Now do you want me to expose you as a liar once again over these claims about max hardcore when in fact its you that visited his site and posted about it? Or will you fess up and admit you lied and in fact it was you? Ill prove it if i have to but save yourself the embarrassment ay.

Tiswas you tell so many lies you cant keep up with them. BTW I'm not titwas lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:01 am

More lies from Tiswas from her forum:

The stupid bastard thinks that I give Tiswas Cat alcholol.
That is pure libel and he states I have forced it to drink whiskey 52 times last year, what the hell is that man's game!!!

Here's where you said you give it alcohol Tiswas

My Cat tiswas is beautiful, and every Sunday I give it her own Roast Dinner with all the trimmings.
And on sunday night, I make it a special milk drink which is whiskey and warmed milk, Tiswas loves it, and yes I do not drink but that is a special weekly treat for my cat.

www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1730&p=15846&hilit=tiswas+cat#p15846

BTW i never said you force it to drink it I'm sure it laps it up. I said you give your cat alcohol and you denied it even though you have posted you do.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:46 am

Oh that is only a good few tablespoons of whiskey, and no I am not giving it to her neat OK. Why are you jealous or something. You Droike, needs to fill your bath with Whiskey and drown in it. Evil or Very Mad
So what, this is a treat for Tiswas, and why you, you begrudge a treat for a cat. Evil or Very Mad
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:58 am

Tiswas wrote:Oh that is only a good few tablespoons of whiskey, and no I am not giving it to her neat OK. Why are you jealous or something. You Droike, needs to fill your bath with Whiskey and drown in it. Evil or Very Mad
So what, this is a treat for Tiswas, and why you, you begrudge a treat for a cat. Evil or Very Mad

There you go Tiswas you do give your Cat Alcohol. So all this denying it and calling me a liar was once again a lie by you.

On one of your forums you were telling people about the dangers of whiskey and there you are giving it to an animal with a tiny liver. From what ive read you seem to be under the impression that drinking an amount of whiskey neat is different than drinking the same amount mixed with something, it isn't you dick. You still drink exactly the same amount of alcohol.

You an evil lying cow tiswas and you dont have the mental capacity to look after an animal properly.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:08 am

I once knew of a dog and a parrot who loved a good boozy session in the pub, so there , leave tis alone, animals know whats good and whats bad for them!

That Droike!!! Eek5

study

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:23 am

22ct wrote:I once knew of a dog and a parrot who loved a good boozy session in the pub, so there , leave tis alone, animals know whats good and whats bad for them!

That Droike!!! Eek5

study

You show your ignorance Goldy. Dogs love chocolate but it can kill them so your "animals know whats good and whats bad for them" is bollocks.

If you ask a vet should i give my cat Whiskey what do you think they would say?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:28 am

if you ask a doctor if you should drink & smoke, what do you think he's going to say?

And stop calling me Goldy!

study

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:46 am

22ct wrote:if you ask a doctor if you should drink & smoke, what do you think he's going to say?

And stop calling me Goldy!

study

People know the risks animals dont you fucking idiot Goldy.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:01 am

Will you stop calling me Goldy Rolling Eyes

study

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:32 am

22ct wrote:Will you stop calling me Goldy Rolling Eyes

study

No i wont Goldy.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:24 am

Why? your pissing up the wrong tree cherry

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:31 pm

22ct wrote:Why? your pissing up the wrong tree cherry

So you speak as Goldy and now claim your not lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Abu_Hamza Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:24 pm

Giving alcohol to animals is abuse.
Abu_Hamza
Abu_Hamza

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:22 am

Abu_Hamza wrote:Giving alcohol to animals is abuse.

Another lie Tiwas tells is that i threatened to poison her cat. It would be ironic if not so sad that the fact is she is poising it herself.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:29 am

That Droike!!! Chad_s

Accd to Droike, this moose is a uninvited guest in the admin forum of the DIF hey makes me wonder . cthulhu Hey do not flatter yourself you stupid bastard and listen to this compliments should be given to you instead of you giving it your self Got It. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:34 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Accd to Droike, this moose is a uninvited guest in the admin forum of the DIF hey makes me wonder . cthulhu Hey do not flatter yourself you stupid bastard and listen to this compliments should be given to you instead of you giving it your self Got It. cthulhu

Yet another lie. I have never claimed to be an uninvited guest in the admin forum DIF.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:46 am

Alright then what the hell is this post all about then??? cthulhu And get this if you say the sky is blue I will say it is pink. You need to MOT yourself up Mr. cthulhu

http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/info-from-inside-the-dif-admin-forum-t744.html
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:49 am

Its about information from inside the DIF admin forum.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 am

You have claimed to have read that forum. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:02 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:You have claimed to have read that forum. cthulhu

Try reading it again.

I said ive read information from that forum

The information came from a load of posts Ive read from the DIF Admins forum,

Which is true. At no point did i say i was on the forum i said ive read posts from the forum.

Brain in gear Tiswas.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:08 am

F Uck off Bore Horse Prick, you Internet Saddo, you Internet Romeo who never see the women you woo at all. F Uck off you a PRICK OF NO SIZE AND you are jealous of Mr David Icke and everyone for they are your betters. Hey you tampered my boards and Forumotion knows of this and are monitoring it for loads all are on MY SIDE NOT YOURS. Prick sucker, Bum F ucker and Whore Seller.
Hey I need to speak in your language Droike, so if you do not shut it, I will slam your Prick in a slammer and turn you into a c unt got it.
You wanker. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next