Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

+2
Lady Tis-Shine
Cigar
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes - Page 4 Empty Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  ^^DROIKE^^ Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:56 am

Chand your a two faced twat. I saw you impersonating me in the IL chat box. I cant believe how the other members were so retarded they didn't twig it was you insulting them, mind you I saw 4 John Drakes at one time in there once. They put that down to me using 4 computers lol. Most of you were impersonating me at one time or another and you are all so thick you all thought you were the only one doing it and the rest were me, none of them were lol. I saw you say 'Ive got to go wont be long' then as soon as you signed out a John Drake would appear, then as if by magic as soon as John Drake left you came back. You were doing that for hours and none of the fools caught on it was you, i was even banned from posting in the chat box at that time. Your English isnt bad Chand but anyone with the brains of a dish cloth should be able to tell its you because sometimes you use the wrong word and its out of context. You lied and said i insulted Omni who is a friend of mine, you tool we were both sitting there reading what you were posting while impersonating me.

In short fuck off you two faced shit.

^^DROIKE^^

Back to top Go down

Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes - Page 4 Empty Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  ^^DROIKE^^ Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:02 am

Cigar wrote:That Jade Goody thing Billy, it all happened on Big Brother a few years ago.  It was nothing really.  There was a Bollywood star on Big Brother called Shilper Shetty (You'll have to forgive my spelling with these names) and Jade Goody who was a celebrity.  It was Celebrity Big Brother and they fell out in the house after a few weeks and Jade called her Popadom or whatever it was and they all said it was racist.  She said Shilper Popadom like the name given to Indian food.  So basically Tiswas is saying that Jade Goody deserved to die because she later got cancer which was unfortunate and she wasn't all that old really either.  Tiswas is saying that because Tiswas claims to be this half Indian woman or whatever that Jade Goody deserved to die and it's just another way of being very racist towards whites like that.  Saying that because Jade was racist towards Indian people which she did apologise for being on national TV I don't know how many times and got death threats etc.. well that she deserved to get cancer.  I don't think anybody deserves to get cancer really that's just sick saying that like somebody who is not right in the head like Sod/Tiswas or whatever.

Yet she said it was fine when Handbag did it http://teamdroike.freeforums.org/handbag-racially-abuses-an-indian-poster-on-his-forum-t69.html

^^DROIKE^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:48 am

haha this is hilarious!  lol! 
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4