Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

+2
Lady Tis-Shine
Cigar
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes - Page 2 Empty Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:56 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Keep talking you fooking kunt, I will take you to court got it and Cigar you are del cunty

Hello Sod  lol!   Haven't seen you in your normal avatar for a while, how come you're always using this "Tiswas" one a lot recently?

Spiritual Saint wrote:Why is there so much profanity in this forum, I feel I will have to do a lot to cleanse this forum of this negativity. I happen to be a new member of this forum and Cigar where is your manners, you are supposed to welcome in a new member and introduce yourself like I have done to myself. Another thing, please refrain from repeating yourself because all you are doing is making yourself ill. Please listen to me, have a deep breath and a glass of water to calm this inner turmoil you have. When I saw this forum in the FaceBook website I was fascinated by this forum because it seems to celebrate the demonic energies within people.
Who is this Sod person, I would like to know more about him because he must of done something to upset the membership of this website.

lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes - Page 2 Empty Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:56 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Keep talking you fooking kunt, I will take you to court got it and Cigar you are del cunty

Hello Sod  lol!   Haven't seen you in your normal avatar for a while, how come you're always using this "Tiswas" one a lot recently?

Spiritual Saint wrote:Why is there so much profanity in this forum, I feel I will have to do a lot to cleanse this forum of this negativity. I happen to be a new member of this forum and Cigar where is your manners, you are supposed to welcome in a new member and introduce yourself like I have done to myself. Another thing, please refrain from repeating yourself because all you are doing is making yourself ill. Please listen to me, have a deep breath and a glass of water to calm this inner turmoil you have. When I saw this forum in the FaceBook website I was fascinated by this forum because it seems to celebrate the demonic energies within people.
Who is this Sod person, I would like to know more about him because he must of done something to upset the membership of this website.

lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:57 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:57 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:58 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:58 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:59 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:59 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:00 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:00 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:01 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:54 am

I am happy because at least you do not think I am Droike, your lord and master and hey just to let you know Chubby Alex the HPANWO page has many, many people in it. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu 
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:35 pm

Cigar you kunt, del kunty I am someone else and you do not realise it
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:38 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Cigar you kunt, del kunty I am someone else and you do not realise it

Bollocks. Nobody believes you  butt 
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:56 pm

Cigar wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Cigar you kunt, del kunty I am someone else and you do not realise it

Bollocks.  Nobody believes you  butt 

Face facts here cunt, you are nothing more than a sock puppet trying to confuse everybody.  You are merely just some idiot pretending to be somebody else.  You're totally fake and everybody pretty much on here agrees with me.  You are nothing really, you might have the power to edit posts and stuff, which you do because I have evidence of this, you have edited my posts in front of my eyes.  I watched you the other day changing and messing around with my posts.

You are Sod no doubt about it, Billy is right I'm glad he has said what he's said.  Also you are a faggot you look really gay in your picture so fuck you idiot.  Go and take your stupid drugs you queer cunt cos that's all you're good for.  Everybody knows this Tiswas thing is just your alter ego and you're always trying to massage it by going around slagging others off in your sock puppet.

You don't fool me you freak so fuck off and fucking do you.  Fucking gay cunt!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:19 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:I am happy because at least you do not think I am Droike, your lord and master and hey just to let you know Chubby Alex the HPANWO page has many, many people in it. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu 

Yeah and they're all probably your sock puppets. All your imaginary alter egos that you like to massage yourself with on a daily basis.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:25 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Chubby Alex

They call me Chubbs! The one and only   lol! 

You wanna fight about it?
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:28 pm

Cigar wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Chubby Alex

They call me Chubbs! The one and only   lol! 

You wanna fight about it?

lmao 
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:17 am

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

Face facts here cunt, you are nothing more than a sock puppet trying to confuse everybody.  You are merely just some idiot pretending to be somebody else.  You're totally fake and everybody pretty much on here agrees with me.  You are nothing really, you might have the power to edit posts and stuff, which you do because I have evidence of this, you have edited my posts in front of my eyes.  I watched you the other day changing and messing around with my posts.

You are Sod no doubt about it, Billy is right I'm glad he has said what he's said.  Also you are a faggot you look really gay in your picture so fuck you idiot.  Go and take your stupid drugs you queer cunt cos that's all you're good for.  Everybody knows this Tiswas thing is just your alter ego and you're always trying to massage it by going around slagging others off in your sock puppet.

You got it Cigar.ALL of them are Sod.Even Droike.I could go into it,but can't be arsed.So why does Sod/Droike keep shutting down his forums about Hagbard.

Only he kept fooling you for a bit,open your eyes.He's covering his tracks.He knows it's criminal,like his cocaine dealing.

He's jealous.There was no terrorist squad arresting droike...there's nothing,Except his bumboy love for David Icke.Everything he mentions,is about jealousy.

He sells cocaine,thinks he's the light of the Barge Inn,where he deals,he's a low life scumbucket mate,ruining peoples dreams and loves.

The worst of the worst,Hides behind sockpuppets playing friendships against friends,most cowardly gutless traitor of them all.

That gay site where he found Sean,he is a member to see the profiles.Think about it.He's a faggot in the closet that can't deal with the facts.

Remember Tiswas said I want David Icke to fuck me in the arse and slap me on the back of the head...it's Sod.

But Sod is a genius with computers and keeps track of us all.So watch yourself.
I'm getting a new Ip soon and won't be logging onto any forums.

When Droike re-opens that other shithole,watch it burn if none of us post.That Tiswas blog said,this forum,Sodlikes going to close too.

I want to get the bastard for online stalking every forum,particularly Hagbards and mine,that's another reason he keeps shutting them down.

He causes all the shit in our lives,even with people here in Taree and the Police.He's a dog.Put the dog down.

Maggot is all he is.

He always goes on about my looks and Ciggy laughing at me.

Look,on another thread you said Ciggy and I are friends.No we are not.I like some of his posts but he is an AQUAINTANCE online.

I know he's a scumbag with women.He's not my type of person.He wanted me to do a psychic attack on someone for a trivial reason.Guess what,

he's friends again with that person...and more.I take that shit seriously mate.That's why I'm glad,people like him and 99% of the human race know the theory

but can't zap shit....cause you all would've killed yourselves off by now.Ciggy aint divine,the smell of pussy,he's a Cyther,a sell out like 99% of the human race.

But I like his wit,that's all.

Sod lost him cause he backstabbed him once to often and I had nothing to do with it.I wasn't even on Sodlike then.Ciggy and Sod was.I don't care.

His niece is pretty and long legged,I like her looks but was respectful to Ciggy about it.I don't mind being considered a mate of his,but I'm more open and honest

than him and I want a friend who is the same level as me.There is none.Except my guide,who I fell in love with long ago.Funny,she looks like Peyton and Ciggys niece.

LOL.  lol! 

But I respect Ciggy,and loved that thread "Need Oz God to Take on Afrika God" where one of his daughters was nearly held hostage at an airport,she's a pilot and she got out.

Before the rebels over-ran the place.Sod has had this morbid jealousy ever since.

Sods just a sick evil caustic personality that whinges about his mother,a drunken mattress back slag.So he set her up with Jock Rock to get her head punched in and plays your sympathies

by using the Droike sock puppet to rub it in about it.Thats how vile this person is....He set her up for a beating and plays you,me and the readership for sympathies about it.

Now you know why I despise him...that and 1000's more reasons.Fuck him.Get on with your life and let this vile viper eventually suicide.

That's where it will end,when he finally looks in the mirror.

Eat shit Sod,no sympathy from me old chap.In fact,get it over with.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:40 am

Here's the beady eyed effeminate devil himself.

I lied,I got the picture off I Am from  dif ,after he revealed a picture of I Am on Sodlike.I went off my head about it to I Am and she rewarded me with this.

So Fuuuuuuuck You Sod.She's smarter than you with PC's me boy.

Fuck you again,piece of maggot shit.

Isn't this funny,on his own forum,no respect at all or anywhere.Love it.

butt  roulette  fup  sissies 

Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes - Page 2 Dpjy

Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

You got it Cigar.ALL of them are Sod.Even Droike.I could go into it,but can't be arsed.So why does Sod/Droike keep shutting down his forums about Hagbard.

Only he kept fooling you for a bit,open your eyes.He's covering his tracks.He knows it's criminal,like his cocaine dealing.

He's jealous.There was no terrorist squad arresting droike...there's nothing,Except his bumboy love for David Icke.Everything he mentions,is about jealousy.

He sells cocaine,thinks he's the light of the Barge Inn,where he deals,he's a low life scumbucket mate,ruining peoples dreams and loves.

The worst of the worst,Hides behind sockpuppets playing friendships against friends,most cowardly gutless traitor of them all.

That gay site where he found Sean,he is a member to see the profiles.Think about it.He's a faggot in the closet that can't deal with the facts.

Remember Tiswas said I want David Icke to fuck me in the arse and slap me on the back of the head...it's Sod.

But Sod is a genius with computers and keeps track of us all.So watch yourself.
I'm getting a new Ip soon and won't be logging onto any forums.

When Droike re-opens that other shithole,watch it burn if none of us post.That Tiswas blog said,this forum,Sodlikes going to close too.

I want to get the bastard for online stalking every forum,particularly Hagbards and mine,that's another reason he keeps shutting them down.

He causes all the shit in our lives,even with people here in Taree and the Police.He's a dog.Put the dog down.

Maggot is all he is.

He always goes on about my looks and Ciggy laughing at me.

Look,on another thread you said Ciggy and I are friends.No we are not.I like some of his posts but he is an AQUAINTANCE online.

I know he's a scumbag with women.He's not my type of person.He wanted me to do a psychic attack on someone for a trivial reason.Guess what,

he's friends again with that person...and more.I take that shit seriously mate.That's why I'm glad,people like him and 99% of the human race know the theory

but can't zap shit....cause you all would've killed yourselves off by now.Ciggy aint divine,the smell of pussy,he's a Cyther,a sell out like 99% of the human race.

But I like his wit,that's all.

Sod lost him cause he backstabbed him once to often and I had nothing to do with it.I wasn't even on Sodlike then.Ciggy and Sod was.I don't care.

His niece is pretty and long legged,I like her looks but was respectful to Ciggy about it.I don't mind being considered a mate of his,but I'm  more open and honest

than him and I want a friend who is the same level as me.There is none.Except my guide,who I fell in love with long ago.Funny,she looks like Peyton and Ciggys niece.

LOL.   lol!

But I respect Ciggy,and loved that thread "Need Oz God to Take on Afrika God" where one of his daughters was nearly held hostage at an airport,she's a pilot and she got out.

Before the rebels over-ran the place.Sod has had this morbid jealousy ever since.

Sods just a sick evil caustic personality that whinges about his mother,a drunken mattress back slag.So he set her up with Jock Rock to get her head punched in and plays your sympathies

by using the Droike sock puppet to rub it in about it.Thats how vile this person is....He set her up for a beating and plays you,me and the readership for sympathies about it.

Now you know why I despise him...that and 1000's more reasons.Fuck him.Get on with your life and let this vile viper eventually suicide.

That's where it will end,when he finally looks in the mirror.

Eat shit Sod,no sympathy from me old chap.In fact,get it over with.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:49 am

God story and hey BillyBastardBoy the reason why Sod! keeps you in his forum is because you a JOKE to him and he has reasons for your presence. Hey Cigar, you have forgot to mention that you idol Droike is Sod too LOL but hey why not join Circle Jerk and make it the best forum for the mentally ill.
Cigar the members in the HPANWO FOLLOWERS are not sock puppets and loads tell me to ignore you which is easier said than done but as for Billy, he is weird and I and many cannot understand a single word and hey Sod! is a proper magister like Yours Truly LOL. Just one other thing, Haggie is popular and as for you falling out with him it was because  he was moderating his forum WHICH IS HIS RIGHT.
Oh I talk to Ciggy a lot on FB and he laughs at you Billy and his daughter finds you creepy. You only hate Sod cos he has more sex in a week than you will in a year. Just to let you know Sod is not the only one adept in Psi attacks got it and remember what happened to that Chav Cunt Jade LOL LOL LOL. She was jealous like you are jealous of Sod, and hey why call one of his socks 'Dalit' CurryMuncher'. You are bullshitting as per usual and do you know what, you ain't even worth talking about, and the reason I got rid of the blogpost about you is because you are of no value or importance. Hey Billy, cigar knows that Droike is different than me and Sod LOL
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:10 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:God story and hey BillyBastardBoy the reason why Sod! keeps you in his forum is because you a JOKE to him and he has reasons for your presence. Hey Cigar, you have forgot to mention that you idol Droike is Sod too LOL but hey why not join Circle Jerk and make it the best forum for the mentally ill.
Cigar the members in the HPANWO FOLLOWERS are not sock puppets and loads tell me to ignore you which is easier said than done but as for Billy, he is weird and I and many cannot understand a single word and hey Sod! is a proper magister like Yours Truly LOL. Just one other thing, Haggie is popular and as for you falling out with him it was because  he was moderating his forum WHICH IS HIS RIGHT.
Oh I talk to Ciggy a lot on FB and he laughs at you Billy and his daughter finds you creepy. You only hate Sod cos he has more sex in a week than you will in a year. Just to let you know Sod is not the only one adept in Psi attacks got it and remember what happened to that Chav Cunt Jade LOL LOL LOL. She was jealous like you are jealous of Sod, and hey why call one of his socks 'Dalit' CurryMuncher'. You are bullshitting as per usual and do you know what, you ain't even worth talking about, and the reason I got rid of the blogpost about you is because you are of no value or importance. Hey Billy, cigar knows that Droike is different than me and Sod LOL

Sex...but yeah,with what ?.

LOL.

lol! 

Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes - Page 2 02jn

Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes - Page 2 Eu3u

Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes - Page 2 Z2wj

Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes - Page 2 Lp8o

Go ahead and ban me,go on.I tried to make myself inactive but there's no allowance in the profile.

Go fuck yourself and ban me deadshit.I'll help you and stop posting.Enjoy prison food faggot.    thumbs up 
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:15 am

Chandrakavi is wrong thinking you're Droike though Cigar.I can see why you have issues with him.That's upto you both to fix that.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:16 am

I would say that if there's anybody around here who knows the truth or most of it it's Billy because he has been around for such a long time now and he's managed to work various things out. Besides it doesn't really matter anyway who's who because at the end of the day it's just a sock puppet so it's not a big deal it's just a bit of fun somebody behind it all.

You're right Billy best not to get suckered in too much really. I've never really thought that Tiswas is a real person because I mean how silly to say things like she's half Indian or whatever but she lives on the Isle of Wight where all the White or Wight people live  lol!  How daft that is alone.

Plus all this crap about going on about Jade Goody deserved it yet she apologised to everybody about what she said to Shilpa Shetty before she died. To just go on and on about how much you hate Jade Goody and that she deserved to die of cancer in the end is just rediculous. Like in other words trying to make out like she's really a woman that's of half Indian heritage.

I mean really Billy I'm glad you're around really because at least you know how to deal with these sock puppets but like you said you probably can't be arsed most of the time I start to feel like that sometimes. As for all this Droike business well I've no idea who Droike is, I did say that a while ago. Yes I joined that Team Droike thing the other week. I'm not that bothered really about what is said, it's all just a bit of fun and I don't even care if Droike has my IP either. If Droike and Tiswas is really Sod then well that means he must be messed up on the coke to such an extent that he's got serious problems LOL

I did see that picture a while ago on facebook cos he's listed as one of Haggie's friends I noticed. Like it's not hard to find Haggie on facebook because we all know he's real name cos he goes around telling everybody who he is on youtube etc.. but really I just don't get why he's got it in for Haggie I thought they knew each other or something like they've had meet ups before?

I'm sure that's what they've said before like Haggie has met with both Sod and Goldy also. Anyway I don't know cos I don't know these people. Like I said a while ago I don't really have anything against Billy but these other people I don't know them. I haven't a clue who they are and they don't know me and the only thing they know about me is that I've got a few videos on youtube cos that Prat Chandrakavi posts my videos every now and again but so what? I don't care. That's the only thing they know about me really.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next