Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ciggy...What happened to Webanarchy Forums?

Go down

Ciggy...What happened to Webanarchy Forums? Empty Ciggy...What happened to Webanarchy Forums?

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:52 am

wave cheers

Oi Ciggy,this isn't a cheap way to lure you here to Sodlike...there's No Southern Dragon to slay...But man,full of beans and slightly evil without cigarettes,so I wanted to play,but no-one's home,you haven't hit the shitter have you? No haxors or evil government plot?

Please fix her soon,need a laugh,Ta! thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Ciggy...What happened to Webanarchy Forums? Empty Re: Ciggy...What happened to Webanarchy Forums?

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:03 am

Still fucking up Ciggy,Now that TisSod has opened a new forum,I think you're under attack from Sod itself.It's why TisSod made a new forum,so I can rant on with paranoia.

Spoilt that too,eh,TisSod... thumbs up rolf cheers

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Ciggy...What happened to Webanarchy Forums? Empty Re: Ciggy...What happened to Webanarchy Forums?

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:07 am

and it aint JD either,he's too busy raiding HPANWO for kicks.Hagbards about to lose Reflex again,he can sigh with relief,no-one will ask him the hard questions that he likes to avoid so diligently.

So don't come out with that shit,TisShite... cthulhu thumbs down

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:15 am

And Webanarchy is a very fine forum and it would be a shame to lose it.So is this one,there's heaps of laughs from the past worth saving...I miss True Lilly actually,but it's good she's sleeping normally now.

She's doing well and very much happier.Shame she was right in some respects.I spoke to a lawyer about the state of Australian law and he agreed,we are not verging on a fascist state...we are now in a state of fascism.So,I have to back some,few claims that she has.

God fucking help us with whats about to go down.And yeah,I'm involved again...The constitutuion has broken down...and I'm about to reveal it very soon.Just got to cover my arse in the right circles first.

I'm going public. popcorn

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down