Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Ciggy on other forums apart from this one!

3 posters

Go down

I am Ciggy on other forums apart from this one! Empty I am Ciggy on other forums apart from this one!

Post  Del Monte Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:27 pm

HAHA well it's true I am...

I am Ciggy on a few different forums now. I like to go on them and call myself Ciggy and get into trouble with the forum owners of course which is funny. I do it often now and I even provide links to this forum and Infinite Love in my Signatures that I use.

The sites I've been going on recently are as follows:

www.ILikeToFillMyFatFaceWithPie.com

and also

www.MyNameIsCiggyAndISmellOfCheese.com

lmao

I love those sites, they're funny, the people who post on them are arseholes just like Ciggy

thumbs up
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

I am Ciggy on other forums apart from this one! Empty Re: I am Ciggy on other forums apart from this one!

Post  C!ggy Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:56 am

Del Monte wrote:HAHA well it's true I am...

I am Ciggy on a few different forums now. I like to go on them and call myself Ciggy and get into trouble with the forum owners of course which is funny. I do it often now and I even provide links to this forum and Infinite Love in my Signatures that I use.

The sites I've been going on recently are as follows:

www.ILikeToFillMyFatFaceWithPie.com

and also

www.MyNameIsCiggyAndISmellOfCheese.com

lmao

I love those sites, they're funny, the people who post on them are arseholes just like Ciggy

thumbs up

I knew it was you, it was so obvious. You are a sad man if all you can do is go around forums trolling, and impersonating me. Anyway you have just admitted to everyone now so they are never going to take you seriously.

is this your forum? www.mynameisdelmonteandiamatotalfruitloop.com
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

I am Ciggy on other forums apart from this one! Empty Re: I am Ciggy on other forums apart from this one!

Post  Ciggy Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:47 pm

It's not easy not being me.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down