Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Birthday Thread...For those we love and hate

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Happy Birthday Thread...For those we love and hate - Page 2 Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread...For those we love and hate

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:35 pm

Cigar wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:Yes Billy, you're right really. I remember when I used to know him he stated at one point that he was bisexual and that he had a brief relationship with some guy he lived with. I think he is bisexual really, though because of his Christian beliefs that he has to cover up this fact, maybe why he goes to church so often to ask god to forgive him and his sins. He is definitely a right weirdo, he probably is in love with me and he can't let go or something. Even though I've never been involved with him, probably there are things going on in his head, disturbing stuff, I could tell you all sorts about him. I remember when he got on the cannabis and he went really weird. At that point me hanging around with him, this so called friendship was pratically over because of the way he was behaving.

He obviously can't take his drugs at all. I remember he has a massive drink problem years ago, would get so drunk either on beer where he would be yacking up on purpose to make room for more or he would be on the spirits and he would end up rolling around on the floor out of control. Bearing in mind this guy has this mental sister and is his only living real relative that he is in contact with. For all I know his parents are dead, they didn't look after him and his sister when they were very young and would only feed them chips everyday. Eventually they were fostered to different families. So him and his sister have never had real stability, that's why they're a couple of fruitcakes. His sister, who I did have sexual involvement with several years back is more mental than him. He seems to come across as the more serious one, she is just a wack job, always self harming and trying to abuse and damage herself on alcohol binges. The whole situation with this guy is really sad and now he's posing as having a company down in London where he is promoting models and talent. He does designs and stuff, I must admit his art skills are very good like our friend Stevie The Fox here, he is good at doing artwork one of his talents. I have no idea what he's been doing all these years, he seems to move around from town to town and to different places to start up a new life every so often. Once people work out exactly what he's like he moves on, he obviously did that with me moved on. Though he was living next door to me because we had both been housed in a place for people who have mental health problems and he happened to have a room near my flat. I don't live there now thankfully there were some seriously disturbed people living there, most of the time I felt like the most normal person in the buillding.

I cannot prove that he used this fake account on facebook, but it's because of the things he was saying that gave him away. His use of words, the fact he mentioned that he had been to this place where he is supposed to be currently working now. Surely this fake on facebook wasn't a real person, it was obviously a setup. I knew the whole time this is why I got into the conversation that I did because I questioned why he had added me on there and also asked him if it was him posing and pretending to be somebody else which he denied and then requested information on this guy. I told him the truth about him, then he told me that he knew of the company he owns and said they were legends in the industry. I think this was a plot to rub whatever success he might have had in my face basically. It wasn't long before I deleted this fake anyway, I didn't believe he had a real facebook page, it was so obvious because of the lack of real conversations and pictures on here. There was no evidence to prove this person to be real, barely any pictures at all, the facebook page was created this year in 2012 at some point in January.

One of my friends has advised me to delete all messages by him, block as much or whatever is required on facebook. I think he has a point really, best to ignore this person as he is annoying. It wasn't all that long ago he was sending me a friendly message on facebook trying to be friends again and telling me that too much time has already passed, like we should be friends again. I just ignored this completely and that's what I plan to keep doing. It's like this will probably continue anyway and I'll get more things from him. At least he only has my old address, he doesn't have my new one, he doesn't know where I live now. He probably sent a copy of that letter in the post to my old address thinking that I still live there now.

Rather than fuel his fire, better to just ignore him completely. He might go away but like you say Billy, if he's in love with me then he is obviously very disturbed and probably very bisexual also. Besides all this, him trying to take me to court and sue me, my friend who knows a fair bit about the law says that I'm not even rich enough to be sued. I don't have much money, I live on benefits so what chance he has I just don't know, he was the same as me also on benefits for ages, like they were giving him a dam fortune something like £1000 every 4 weeks. Where that money went I just don't know, he was very secretive about it all and used to pose as somebody who had no money hardly..

Oh...fuck...I'm doing this later,when I can crank a little light out of the heart chakra and do it justice.

Cigar,I'm worried for you...it's Glenn Close,with a dick...

He may have fucked his sister....erm,I spose you suspected that too,but afraid to say it,getting the creepies yet...I am.

scared

The Happy Birthday Thread...For those we love and hate - Page 2 Fatalattraction31

That's exactly it Billy thumbs up Well done my friend, you would make an excellent detective.

There is a lot of suspicion that he has fucked his sister, he did tell me weird things ages ago and once his sister was round at mine telling me that she and her brother had sex whilst she was sat on my kitchen floor and looking very guilty. His sister is completely crazy, I gave her some shit a few months ago on facebook, probably has something to do with why her brother is coming at me with this lawsuit style letter. I did have a few days of romp with her when I first met her, she stayed over at mine for about 3 days until we had to try and get her sectioned into the local hospital, she was going over the edge with her drinking and looking quite scary at the time, I walked her to the train station that day, I remember it well and on the way she would pick up pieces of glass that were on the pavement to try and self harm. I put her on the train and that was that, she was supposed to be going to the hospital that day, where she ended up I've no idea. She was a fiesty little thing anyway, about 23 when I was boning her. She was cute, nice body, size 6 actually, very tiny waist line and big boobs. Great ass too, all round good package, very slutty also from what evidence I gathered she was into girls too and it turned out later that was the case.

I suspect her brother is probably just the same, they're like the bisexual brother and sister from hell. I remember he once got drunk and said that he'd told this guy he had sex with his sister, which was supposed to be a lie or something to test this guy out and see if he'd say anything. I think he was probably telling the truth, he was just trying to talk about something which he didn't have the bottle to mention and be honest about because of the disgrace that would follow. I remember when she was staying at mine on probably the 2nd or 3rd night, can't remember exactly, she took me up to his room and made me stand outside in the hallway whilst she entered his room and he was blind drunk out of his mind. I heard this conversation from several feet away about how he was asking her to have sex with him and fuck him etc.. He sounded like he really wanted it quite bad too, she was just telling him no and no and she knew I was stood there she just wanted me to hear it as it was.

A few months ago at some point last year, I actually added her on facebook and had a few conversations. I saw some of her updates on there, she was in hospital at one point saying she had damaged her liver and it was all swollen, due to heavy drinking. She was posting these pictures on facebook to make people feel sorry for her, like to get sympathy, also she was posting messages on there saying how she will never take another drink again and she will choose life now instead of alcoholism. This was obviously crap coming out of her mouth, weeks later she was back on facebook again saying that she was in the garden drinking cider having a good time. I messaged her on one day, told her that I thought she was a hypocrite for saying she wouldn't drink and then doing it again. We had this row on facebook and I told a few home truths that she didn't like and eventually she blocked me just after she posted hate messages on facebook calling me a paedophile etc.. which I just deleted immediately. It was quite funny the whole thing, but on the pictures of her I saw more recently her body wasn't like it was years ago, she was all bloated around her waist line, like this swollen liver thing was pretty serious. Looked like little miss saddlebags from what I saw, sad really I wouldn't have fancied her anymore looking like that, again the kind of behaviour that borderline personality disorder continue on with damaging their body through substance abuse.

The converstion I did have with her when we were speaking on facebook was that her brother had moved to London, got married and it was over in a matter of weeks plus she said they'd had a fall out because he was trying to get her kicked out of her house or something. Whether this is true or not I have no idea. I noticed when I was on her friends list, her brother added her and they started talking again and he was sending little messages to her like "you alright sis?" and stuff like that. She was all lovey dovey over him on there, which I thought was a bit weird. To be honest the way she is carrying on she'll be dead soon, one way or another she will damage herself to the point where she ends up a corpse. If she makes it into her 30s then she'll be lucky, at the rate she goes at like if she gets hold of the vodka bottle she doesn't stand a chance, maybe this is what she wants. Anyway I was glad when she blocked me on facebook because all her news feed posts were absolute rubbish bollocks coming through all the time like "just eaten a really hot curry" and crap like that lol

Like something that a child had written and getting all pissed off over nowt, writing stuff as if she was throwing all her toys outta the pram sometimes lol!

I knew it,just another run of the mill psychopath teams.
You know their secret and now they don't trust you.
They're going to fuck you over sir.It's what happens when people cover their tracks.
It's why Glenda fucked me over,she's the clinics nurse,showed me pics of her on the phone,in under-wear,breaking the code between patient and nurse/doctor protocols,so she made some bullshit up with T.
Yeah,run of the mill,sister/brother psychopath teams,dealt with them all my life and that's why I could pick it...I did'nt psychic it.
That's why they're both bi-sexual,it's a guilt thing,a few of my mates who fucked their screwed up dominating sisters,ended up as fairies.Homosexuals.I've yet to meet a homosexual that was born that way,it was always something deeply psychological,a trauma they can't reveals or remember.My father went to hug me,when I was 7 and I recoiled like he was a pervert and the look in my eyes,it was next to the old Weltron Record player,a white UFO shaped LP player...it started him lookin g into it.I still have a great difficulty showing love for anybody,including myself.My hate,is demonically charged and powerful.It must be,I got others offering me psychic hits,including a part-time poster here.I'm too thorough,but I eventually nearly fell in love with the target and funnily enough,given time,she come real good again.I'm deeply attracted to her now....
great legs,smile,brunette...I'd love a real woman like her.Yoga taught her to stretch...

A detective...wish I could share some details about what's going in Taree right now,but I set one of the best traps in my life....payday,isn't far away.

I'm a brilliant detective...now,if only I had some tech back-up...but I'm deeply involved and that's all it takes to reveal it.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2