Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars...It's a love hate thing.

+3
Sod-Haus...!!!
true lilly
Billy Ruben
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Empty Cars...It's a love hate thing.

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:38 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Next shot at the title...I'm the highest bidder...but did'nt even make reserve,it's worth $1600-2000

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Unledypa

Billys Car now...lost 4 auctions today,but got my second choice of car...and a hell of alot better than that teal thing I wanted...it's a Ghia Fairmont...she'll be a five speed in the next few months...hehehehehe...I got alot of spare parts for this as it turns out.

thumbs up

Used to love wasting time and money and a bit of soul on these things.
But my last purchase,was a real dud.
Used to be smart,go basic,no frills General Motors cars,but Fords,spoilt me,with all these gimmicks and gadgets,fine when they work.

But this fucker,has a mind of it's own.It won't lock,the buttons just keep going up and down,front left door is sticking.The rear left window,wound down,but not fucking up again.It's raining and had to prop it with paddle pop sticks after I dismantled the entire fucking door.Hate it.Hate cars over 1979-80 and will soon,go back to them.There's very little in fuel consumption differences,the older cars had much more comfy seats.Nope,I'm patching her up,put another six months rego on it and selling it at a loss for $1600 in March.

Fords killed my passion for cars,just as I was about to get a Mercedes 1986 500 series...HATE!!!!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Empty the best car

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:52 am

...was a little bakelite peddle car,that I had at three to five.It was on Lord Howe Island with me,when I went missing.Car and all.I drove,through the rainforest to the other side of the island,to watch this thing,rest,before the flight back to Sydney.

Cars...It's a love hate thing. 300pxvhabbcrop

Great Days.Some reports say I was gone 16 hours,some say 8-10.What I do know,I left the house at four in the morning,peddled into the jungle,to the other side of the island.Early morning sun,a shadow passes overhead and I emerge from the jungle,late at night,smiling with my peddle-car.I was four then.

Two things I've been looking for that are missing on my PC,a video of the Pixies 1986 doing Boom Chicka Boom and my fave little photo of myself,with car,lady the Aussie Silky Terrier and PomPom beanie...on a misty winters day on the Island,shame...we went everywhere together.

Remember it rotting in the sun,cracked and holes in the body,back on the mainland,Campsie,Sydney...rusted axles and eventual throwing out on the scrap pile.Pale yellow she was.Bloody picture of a flying boat kicked all my childhood memories off...but it was good back then,just me and the Fairies and my car....peddle car.

king sunny
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Empty Re: Cars...It's a love hate thing.

Post  true lilly Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:36 am

“Witches are naturally nosy,” said Miss Tick, standing up. “Well, I
must go. I hope we shall meet again. I will give you some free advice,
though.”

“Will it cost me anything?”

“What? I just said it was free!” said Miss Tick.

“Yes, but my father said that free advice often turns out to be expensive,” said Tiffany.

Miss Tick sniffed. “You could say this advice is priceless,” she said, “Are you listening?”

“Yes,” said Tiffany.

“Good. Now...if you trust in yourself...”

“Yes?”

“...and believe in your dreams...”

“Yes?”

“...and follow your star...” Miss Tick went on.

“Yes?”

“...you’ll still be beaten by people who spent their time working hard
and learning things and weren’t so lazy. Goodbye.”

- Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:54 am

true lilly wrote:“Witches are naturally nosy,” said Miss Tick, standing up. “Well, I
must go. I hope we shall meet again. I will give you some free advice,
though.”

“Will it cost me anything?”

“What? I just said it was free!” said Miss Tick.

“Yes, but my father said that free advice often turns out to be expensive,” said Tiffany.

Miss Tick sniffed. “You could say this advice is priceless,” she said, “Are you listening?”

“Yes,” said Tiffany.

“Good. Now...if you trust in yourself...”

“Yes?”

“...and believe in your dreams...”

“Yes?”

“...and follow your star...” Miss Tick went on.

“Yes?”

“...you’ll still be beaten by people who spent their time working hard
and learning things and weren’t so lazy. Goodbye.”

- Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

Where's the fucking car story...come on,you may add fiction,you're very good at that.

GRRRRRRRRR !!!!

offtopic offtopic offtopic offtopic
dogshag

Anytime you're ready to meet God Suzy...anytime.

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Icanhas72s500x423
Cars...It's a love hate thing. Carexplosion1
satan satan satan satan

butt butt butt butt

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:“Elves are wonderful. They provoke wonder.

Elves are marvellous. They cause marvels.

Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.

Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.

Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.

Elves are terrific. They beget terror.

The thing about words is that meanings can twist
just like a snake,
and if you want to find snakes
look for them behind words that have
changed their meaning.

No one ever said elves are nice.

Elves are bad.”

Terry Pratchett,

Lords and Ladies

Elves are not bad....elves help Santa bring presents to all the good boys and girls.

People like you and Terry Pratchett are evil and enjoy hurting peoples hopes and beliefs.Bet it was a bitch like you that said to all the school children that Santa does'nt exist...

WELL HE DOES Mad ,ner,ner,ner,ner... Razz Razz Razz Razz

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Elvesz

and since you never believed,look at the presents you get,bashings and bombings...you know why...cause you SUCK!!!

Cars...It's a love hate thing. 16977
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:48 am

This Is The Car I Have Been Keeping An Eye On...

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Toyata

But It's Just Gone For £1,500 On E-Bay...

I Got A New MOT On My Panjero...

So Now I Should Be Able To Sell It For A Lot More Money £800-£1200 Quid...

It Cost £215 To Get New Shocks And A New Exhaust Put On...

Was Offered £250-£300 Quid For It...

So I Got To Try And Sell It For At Least £500 To Break Even...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:57 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:This Is The Car I Have Been Keeping An Eye On...

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Toyata

But It's Just Gone For £1,500 On E-Bay...

I Got A New MOT On My Panjero...

So Now I Should Be Able To Sell It For A Lot More Money £800-£1200 Quid...

It Cost £215 To Get New Shocks And A New Exhaust Put On...

Was Offered £250-£300 Quid For It...

So I Got To Try And Sell It For At Least £500 To Break Even...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

You can buy a car/ute like that,for less than $3200 Australian...that ute,in that condition,will fetch no lower than $5000-5500 up to about $8,000.It's worth,$12,000,in that condition.With the exhaust,go wrecking yard,unless you want to keep it.Same with the shocks...

Hey,thought you got clever and was going to buy the Kampfwagen...or VW scout car you were into.Not a bad deal,unless you want to tow your barge...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 am

I had a karmann ghia for 9 months then I rolled it. bummer. I putt 2K into that ting too.
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:17 am

K-Federino wrote:I had a karmann ghia for 9 months then I rolled it. bummer. I putt 2K into that ting too.

$60-80,000 over here,for a restorer...sure you're not thinking Type 3 convertable?

And if so Ferd,how did you get over a great loss of auto art like that???

Man,Man...a Kharmann Ghia...Shit,it's like a primitive Porsche...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:41 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:I had a karmann ghia for 9 months then I rolled it. bummer. I putt 2K into that ting too.

$60-80,000 over here,for a restorer...sure you're not thinking Type 3 convertable?

I'm not ferd, this is my reincarnation from K-fed.

it was 67 powder blue with a midnight blue hard top. It wasn't in mint condition as I had to fix it up enough even to make it road worthy for safety specifications. Everytime I made a left turn the driver door swung open, keeping in mind in canada we drive on the opposite side of the road

it was during my party days, but it's still hard. Everytime I see one drive by I sigh a little

I got it for $2500, & it was a VW karmann ghia 67, what a beauty. You are right, like the porsche body. gorgeous
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:13 pm

K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

I'm not ferd, this is my reincarnation from K-fed.

it was 67 powder blue with a midnight blue hard top. It wasn't in mint condition as I had to fix it up enough even to make it road worthy for safety specifications. Everytime I made a left turn the driver door swung open, keeping in mind in canada we drive on the opposite side of the road

it was during my party days, but it's still hard. Everytime I see one drive by I sigh a little

I got it for $2500, & it was a VW karmann ghia 67, what a beauty. You are right, like the porsche body. gorgeous

No,you drive on the correct side of the road,the "right" side.
67,my fave year for cars.Well,K-Fed,maybe you should've kept the wreck in a paddock,shame,bet the latches for the door,was the same for the VW Beatle.

I got people buying 1967 HR Holden Parts for their 1965 Chevrolets.See,alot of people don't understand,world car design has been around for a long time.I can use Volvo (1975) PBR 16p,front disc calipers on my HR Holden,as they're the same,even fit Volvo wheels.You got to know the combinations so you can restore old relics like that.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:20 pm

I know about weight training, err some, but nothing about mechanics, I'm a good artist & write some difficult parables, but my heart is cooked from depression, birds & the beez eh
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:30 pm

K-Federino wrote:I know about weight training, err some, but nothing about mechanics, I'm a good artist & write some difficult parables, but my heart is cooked from depression, birds & the beez eh

Niether did I,taught myself.
You weight lift,glad you know what you're doing,I'd build up to much chest and arms and could'nt scratch my arse if I did it.Struggled to wipe my bum,when I got a little over-weight last year from drinking poison...alcohol,hate the swill.Had to go through the legs,like a girl.

Sorry about your loss of love.You must've been wrapped up with her.I'm not going to advise you how to get over it,cause I don't know and it's different for everybody.Did you get the butterflies in your stomach about her???Like when you loved,weird that,eh?

I think,the human condition,is about how long you can hold out against adversity,before you crack,or lose faith and love,cruel system we are under,eh?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:30 pm

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Kgrhqfhjdee90vl8g1bpeqy

So I bought this heap of shit.Realising I still need a wagon to do my line of work and restore more worthy examples of Motor History.I'm patching the old HR up,deciding not to get that paint job,she goes back together,half under-coated but the mechanicals are getting up-graded,LPG run supercharger and T5 Gearbox modified to suit.

The wagon from Melbourne runs on gas,so the Taree Tards want to light this one up,after I park it under their window every night,so be it.

Only paying $655...so what do you think? I cherish it....hehehehehehe,last car was bought to make and take advantage of what the cops refuse to do.

This wagon,I'm deadly serious and will send a clear message if so need be.Behave tards...and I'll scrap the wagon in a year to repair the one I loved,Cobalt Blue,the one you first burnt.Now that I have the correct level wiring harness,all the parts needed to repair,wiring,brake booster and master cylinder,power steering pump,radiator, and under dash wiring and guages,thankyou.Then the gas system goes into Cobalt Blue,once she's back,then I'll have the liesure of metering out the punishments as deserved and see fit to prescribe.Junkies have'nt got a hope.

cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Empty God Hates Me...or maybe just Ford Wagons.

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:28 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

So I bought this heap of shit.Realising I still need a wagon to do my line of work and restore more worthy examples of Motor History.I'm patching the old HR up,deciding not to get that paint job,she goes back together,half under-coated but the mechanicals are getting up-graded,LPG run supercharger and T5 Gearbox modified to suit.

The wagon from Melbourne runs on gas,so the Taree Tards want to light this one up,after I park it under their window every night,so be it.

Only paying $655...so what do you think? I cherish it....hehehehehehe,last car was bought to make and take advantage of what the cops refuse to do.

This wagon,I'm deadly serious and will send a clear message if so need be.Behave tards...and I'll scrap the wagon in a year to repair the one I loved,Cobalt Blue,the one you first burnt.Now that I have the correct level wiring harness,all the parts needed to repair,wiring,brake booster and master cylinder,power steering pump,radiator, and under dash wiring and guages,thankyou.Then the gas system goes into Cobalt Blue,once she's back,then I'll have the liesure of metering out the punishments as deserved and see fit to prescribe.Junkies have'nt got a hope.

cthulhu

I Stink,I sweat,I got three days grime under my nails.I got no car,I got no cash,even my dealer is all out.There's no pot,to kill the pain,three days I been awake and three nights I froze.

God Hates me,but the people of Melbourne the most beautiful expression of human nature.Slightly shallow and material the many yuppies be,but on the most,a respectful example of how Australians should be and feel about themselves.Very nice.Thoughtful,considerate,but...I have never seen such an example of a Police State,you can't fart,speed in the car,even jump a ticket on the train,every service is monitored with onboard security,the works.So much less freedom than the state of NSW in many ways.So you have this arty aware stylish beautiful people under a police state,or the freedoms for ourselves and what do we do with it,be arrogant,nasty,uncouth,evil, in the general terms with some good meaning people,some good and some real gems and beauties,but so rare and usually undesirable by being unapproachable,such is the light to the rest of the roaches.My niece was like that,despite what transpired,and what went wrong me...to think she would side with her father and frame me...amI fucked in the head,but the time it happened,no head or tail could be made,I did'nt blame her,if her father lied and said I was setting him up when I kind of tipped him off.At first....Hmmm,bit of topic,back to rant

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:32 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu

I Stink,I sweat,I got three days grime under my nails.I got no car,I got no cash,even my dealer is all out.There's no pot,to kill the pain,three days I been awake and three nights I froze.

God Hates me,but the people of Melbourne the most beautiful expression of human nature.Slightly shallow and material the many yuppies be,but on the most,a respectful example of how Australians should be and feel about themselves.Very nice.Thoughtful,considerate,but...I have never seen such an example of a Police State,you can't fart,speed in the car,even jump a ticket on the train,every service is monitored with onboard security,the works.So much less freedom than the state of NSW in many ways.So you have this arty aware stylish beautiful people under a police state,or the freedoms for ourselves and what do we do with it,be arrogant,nasty,uncouth,evil, in the general terms with some good meaning people,some good and some real gems and beauties,but so rare and usually undesirable by being unapproachable,such is the light to the rest of the roaches.My niece was like that,despite what transpired,and what went wrong me...to think she would side with her father and frame me...amI fucked in the head,but the time it happened,no head or tail could be made,I did'nt blame her,if her father lied and said I was setting him up when I kind of tipped him off.At first....Hmmm,bit of topic,back to rant

Hey Billy,

It's been quiet here these last few days. I haven't had much to say until now. I wrote a thread the other day about people spying on you when you're online over here, but only Tiswas posted and she didn't say much anyway.

It's been a bit boring really, I've noticed Sod's posts recently, one or two here and there. Sorry if I'm not on topic with this thread either but I don't know what to add to this thread.

It's Friday the 13th today, I'm not having a good day today. I just finished this crappy course today that's been going on for 12 weeks, it was crap they were all having a free dinner today and I just sat there and didn't eat anything cos I wanted to go down the cafe in town for a decent fry up! Bloody glad the course is over, it was shite anyway and it was for people who are ill and trying to get back into work, waste of time with me I'll never work anyway lol I'm too much of a fuck up in my head.

Just went to the newsagent to see my mate before and we had this chat and he started getting all funny with me and getting wound up because I told him that would never nick anything from his shop when his back is turned. I guess it must have upset him a bit.

Anyway I'm off swimming now for a bit, I haven't done much recently, the gym was closed the other day because of Easter. Gonna get back into my training again on Monday.

I know what you were saying about jumping the train, it's funny, I do that quite a lot here simply because there's like no way to pay the conductors, they don't go around the train properly and there's no other way to pay them. Kinda daft really, I'm not doing anything wrong though, if they don't do their job properly then it's not my fault. Yes they have cameras on the train, whether they're watching you I have no idea. The simple way would be to put a machine on the platform but they won't pay out for it and I only catch it a couple of stops. Stupid fucking train companies lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu

I bought the heap of shit.

It blew the headgasket at Albury,good and proper.

I was sad and unhappy.I fixed it with a thermostat,hopingly so,but the temp shot up,straight up,it was compression to water jacket.140 litres of water I went through,limping the car back to Melbourne finally pulling up at Pentridge prison getting my money back and sleeping in the backfor the night,with two borrowed blankets and a pillow,,very nice people,but Andy,has got fuck all idea about cars or lied,but his wife is so nice and accepted me,I made peace and caused no trouble,getting thrown to the airport in the morning.I lost $500 in expenses on this trip...over,maybe thirty fifty bucks more.And did'nt get the car.

I'm so fucked off and let down.I'm that tired I stayed up for 32-38 hours,before getting a bit in the wagon

I'm never buying Ford again...back to Holden...and for all its faults,engines are the key.

But driving home,I reckon it blew,to save my life...I fell asleep behind the wheel near Glenrowan,waking up seeing trees,pulling hard,skirting sideways back on the highway and kept going...so I'm very lucky,but fucked in the head.

Shocked

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:14 pm

LOL At Gas Driven Engines...!!!

Dipstick...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:27 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:LOL At Gas Driven Engines...!!!

Dipstick...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Thnakyou for your support and understanding Sod.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:46 pm

I'll see it as funny in the end,two fords being burnt,one I sold before it died,after one journey,same price as paid for.
,this one blew-up.I traitored the lion and got my kharma....

cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:45 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:LOL At Gas Driven Engines...!!!

Dipstick...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

They're best factory dedicated than converted later on.The cars fitted with LPG systems must comply with much tighter regulations.
And there is little in mechanics for them.If you want power there is a difference between vapour and liguid injection systems.
I wanted to experince it and found it a little more economical but not much.I got good range from a notorious version of the EA Falcon on gas petrol.A three speed automatic Fairmont Ghia.But the head blew and I putted around at 70-80 kms per hour down the Freeway with hazard lights hugging the left curb.Bit spooky with convoys of trucks hooting past.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:29 pm

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Billybacktoholden

I went back to Holden.In fact I bought two wagons.One,white and Manual engine,six bolt crank and T5 gearbox,with Delco Remy Starter motor,the other a maroon t1 Toyota Lexcen/VN Commodore rebadged by Toyota part of the Federal Governments "Button Deal" at the time.About downsizing car markets for a small popualtion.The Holden Commodores are harder to modify than Ford Falcon,which never used to be the case,with the old Holdens.Other way around,so to modify,it's best to buy one with engine transmission of the same body shape for spares and modifications.Is the reason I got rid of them besides poor windows and trim options.So,I changed to up-market only Fords,which inherited even more problems with electrical automatics,near making them unlockable and using the rear hatch to enter the car.

The white Wagon,pertol runner,the maroon,both fuels and a very good one with different stage tunes and performance levels of tune available with remote settings.Modern CD player,18 inch alloys,paint needs fixing on both plastic bumpers and a few dents,but real good for $650 and bro in law being a blue-slip gas mechanic,not to mention the car is in good order,I'll be back on the road soon...and manualised in a few months.The way I like it.

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Kgrhqrhjece9134evibphbs

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Kgrhqrhjcoe9rehwc7sbphb

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Kgrhqfhjdke9bber9bphb08

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Kgrhqfhjbke9r6rlbphb0zs

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Kgrhqrhjcwe90pzq9wcbphb

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Kgrhqjhjese919ujubphbtp

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:44 pm

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Kgrhqrhjcoe9rehwc7sbpbr

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Kgrhqnhjse9bzigygbpbrdv

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Kgrhqjhjdge9dcbeshbpbrd

Pale Horse....4lt of matt black paint,four tyres and rear and front shocks replaces,stage 3 memcal chip,bullbar and she can be next weapon.

Good cub-scout this time,be prepared.

Cub-scouts are really little Freemasons,with their rituals of initiation and differing levels of "degrees",for a little square patch of rank on your sleeve.You think military,
nah,they call it their craft and your magician levels are advertised on the sleeve.True fact,I was one,I remember these nights at elite parties and all us cub-scouts were in the pool.
They were all leering at us,even some weird women.I was very nervous that night and vomited and shit my pants.Real strange night.Hmmmmmm,memories.

cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Cars...It's a love hate thing. Renaultlagunaestate1816

Sods rather safe but green example of souless motoring.

That's punk Sod,real punk.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:47 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Well I Did Admit It Was Souless, Bland And Non Descript...

But For My Purposes At The Moment...

It's Great For Getting From A To B And Back Again With The Minimum Of Fuss...

What I Will Be Doing Is Transporting A Boat From Yorkshire To Bath At About 10 Miles A Day...

You Just Park The Car Up, Unnoticed...And Ride A Bike Down The Towpath To Pick It Up...

Bike Fits In The Back Lovelly Jubbley...

10 Minute Drive To The Next Spot...

Get To Bath, Sell For Profit...

Rinse And Repeat And Have Some Fun...

I Always Wanted A Car With A Ladder On It...

Guess What, I Got One...And A Ladder Isn't Much Use Broken Down In A Layby On The A4...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:50 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Well I Did Admit It Was Souless, Bland And Non Descript...

But For My Purposes At The Moment...

It's Great For Getting From A To B And Back Again With The Minimum Of Fuss...

What I Will Be Doing Is Transporting A Boat From Yorkshire To Bath At About 10 Miles A Day...

You Just Park The Car Up, Unnoticed...And Ride A Bike Down The Towpath To Pick It Up...

Bike Fits In The Back Lovelly Jubbley...

10 Minute Drive To The Next Spot...

Get To Bath, Sell For Profit...

Rinse And Repeat And Have Some Fun...

I Always Wanted A Car With A Ladder On It...

Guess What, I Got One...And A Ladder Isn't Much Use Broken Down In A Layby On The A4...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

You spoilt the thrill of breaking down on busy motor-ways now the old Mitsubishi is gone.What will you do for cheap thrills now?.

Are you sure it's big enough to tow your mystical barge?.

Is it a cocaine franchise?...Do you like vendor Columbian Gold from different points in the city each day? Using your barge?.
If you do,that's pretty clever.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next