Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes)

+4
Ciggy
*Kia*
Lady Tis-Shine
Billy Ruben
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) Empty Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes)

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:10 am

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) Halloweenbirthday1copy

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) Dscn2594o

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) Imagescarmvyyv

Happy Birthday Tiz,
40 years young and born on Halloween.Now come to think about it,were you traumatized as a kid?
To have all your presents,lollies and cake stolen by ghoulish dressed snotty nosed kids"trick or treat" and to know,not one year will pass without a visit,from these Lolly stealing juvenile cross-dressers...cause on that day,they know you're always "Packin".
Well you're old enough to tell them where to go,or play some nasty frightening tricks back.
Anyway,Happy Birthday and Halloween to you my dear,some kinds of love,Jason.

Here,just for you...

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) Peanutmm
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) Empty Re: Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes)

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:08 pm

Thank you, and I am back in the house now!!
Hey were is Hagbards place???
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) Empty Re: Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes)

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Tiswas wrote:Thank you, and I am back in the house now!!
Hey were is Hagbards place???

...You're not saying Mr Celine was born on the same day as you?...Should've made a double wish thread.It's on a Sunday too,nice day off from work,or whatever you do,but still,my pleasure Tiz.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:01 pm

Hey Happy Birthday for Sunday Tis, hope you have a great day. A bit of Bowie for you! Very Happy

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) Black_cat_hat_whistle_happy_birthday_card-p137301537804608153qi0i_400

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) Best20of20bowie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBYzZgrkfGo

Nice to see you back Billy wave

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:16 am

*Kia* wrote:Hey Happy Birthday for Sunday Tis, hope you have a great day. A bit of Bowie for you! Very Happy

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) Black_cat_hat_whistle_happy_birthday_card-p137301537804608153qi0i_400

...thankyou thumbs up
...good choice of Bowie,Starman,favourite when I was a little six year old.Bothered mum back then,cause she despised homosexuals.That was just the press of the day though...Diamond dogs,that concept album was kick-arse.
Tiz gets to hits on Sunday.I'm celebrating Halloween early,got a kilo bucket of M&M's...and just about to set up hose and sprinkler on front verandah.All tricks and no treats...for the little bastards. lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:22 am

Tizzie's only 40? She talks like she's seen World War II.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:59 pm

Happy b/d Tis. I hope you get the complete works of Ick.. I mean Shakepsrar.

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:05 am

beetzart77 wrote:Happy b/d Tis. I hope you get the complete works of Ick.. I mean Shakepsrar.

...that's a nice change...

https://www.youtube.com/user/beetzart77

Channel comments rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:29 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
*Kia* wrote:Hey Happy Birthday for Sunday Tis, hope you have a great day. A bit of Bowie for you! Very Happy

...thankyou thumbs up
...good choice of Bowie,Starman,favourite when I was a little six year old.Bothered mum back then,cause she despised homosexuals.That was just the press of the day though...Diamond dogs,that concept album was kick-arse.
Tiz gets to hits on Sunday.I'm celebrating Halloween early,got a kilo bucket of M&M's...and just about to set up hose and sprinkler on front verandah.All tricks and no treats...for the little bastards. lmao

lol! go Billy, flot the little buggers............... rolf

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:26 am

*Kia* wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

...thankyou thumbs up

lol! go Billy, flot the little buggers............... rolf

...I know if I do,it's rocked rooves for a year,or the dreaded lit paper with shit in a bag...Or Poo Bomb.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:45 am

Ha, lol,s yoo so funny, Ah Billy, do try to be kind to the wild life, they're like elephants U KNOW, they never forget. Shocked lmao

HAPPY HOLLOW WINE cheers

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:27 am

Happy Birthday Tiswas...

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) Catbirthdaycake

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) Cthulhubdaycake

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:28 am

*Kia* wrote:Ha, lol,s yoo so funny, Ah Billy, do try to be kind to the wild life, they're like elephants U KNOW, they never forget. Shocked lmao

HAPPY HOLLOW WINE cheers

...I should've given lollies this year,the costumes were very good...even a Freddy Kruger,a pumkin head and a Skeletor...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:04 pm

I love the Cthulhu Birthday cake, I love it in fact. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Tiswas wrote:I love the Cthulhu Birthday cake, I love it in fact. cthulhu

rolf
used to crack-up laughing everytime you mentioned Cthulhu in your old post.Does'nt go down well at DIF,but here,it's all ROFL...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:46 am

What's a bit of Babylonian mythology among friends?

cthulhu
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:20 am

Ciggy stop over estimating yourself, you have shown your face and that is very benefical for me. OH and we are not friends cos I only respect people who do not get a forum dog to attack. But then again Thirdwave puts you easily in your place. Any old bastard can read a book and become a genuis. You need to read some fitness and health books. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:17 am

NOT friends? Gaaaaaaaaaaaah...

rolling pin aaargh cthulhu catfight cowbonk dizzy foff dif
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:34 pm

YOU STARTED THE FIGHT DIDN'T YOU CIGGY, BUT ANYWAY YOU CAN REDEEM YOURSELF TO ME ONE DAY. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 am

There are more lulz to be had as enemies than as friends, TBH.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:13 am

AUNT TISWAS wrote:YOU STARTED THE FIGHT DIDN'T YOU CIGGY, BUT ANYWAY YOU CAN REDEEM YOURSELF TO ME ONE DAY. cthulhu

I could think of a few ways,shame you're married...and happily.

cthulhu

lol! rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:23 am

Happy Birthday Tiswas and a very humble homage to Cthulhu,may your day make many foes perplexed and pissed off not to scare you away.Hope you live long time,to make the bastards miserable,you do good girl.See you next rotation of the sun.Oh,shit,it's Halloween,12 years to the day I met the occultist.My doctors birthday today to.

No wonder you're "Occultic" as you say...

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) 61vmiwa84rlsl500aa300Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) Cthulhu01n1317507548445Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) 21chulthu

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) Tumblrlohrbptpct1qdne7x
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:28 am

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) 3466103051d798993162

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) Whysobasementfritzl

thumbs up thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:15 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) Halloweenbirthday1copy

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) Dscn2594o

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) Imagescarmvyyv

Happy Birthday Tiz,
40 years young and born on Halloween.Now come to think about it,were you traumatized as a kid?
To have all your presents,lollies and cake stolen by ghoulish dressed snotty nosed kids"trick or treat" and to know,not one year will pass without a visit,from these Lolly stealing juvenile cross-dressers...cause on that day,they know you're always "Packin".
Well you're old enough to tell them where to go,or play some nasty frightening tricks back.
Anyway,Happy Birthday and Halloween to you my dear,some kinds of love,Jason.

Here,just for you...

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) Peanutmm

thumbs up

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) CUPCAKE_KITTY

Happy Birthday Tiswas (early wishes) Hellokittybirthday
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:26 pm

how romantic of you barnacle
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next