Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are some murderers and serial killers under psychotronic attack?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are some murderers and serial killers under psychotronic attack? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are some murderers and serial killers under psychotronic attack?

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:11 pm

K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Are some murderers and serial killers under psychotronic attack? - Page 2 40546121584505516774510

I like brunettes,but not this one.To semitic,to rounded her features.Caramels and yellows,not my cup of tea.I'm not in to VW's,put prefer the angular lines of a 57 Chevvy.I like my women like that.Yet,my partner is none of the above,just a soul that shines a little better than most.

this chick drives me wild

love her look, she's unbelievable, looks good with a nose ring too, I could paint this chick for the rest of my life if I could get back in gear

but cuz of how my mind's got so fucked over the last 18 years from family & doctors & fucking cops screwing with my head

honestly I don't even know if this chick really exists other than by pixels. I mean just some amazing photoshop skills like transformers you know

my mind has gone so fucking dark bro, fucking no getting out for me, fucking never, sent her some cash for one of her project, don't know why, just did

probably never read my note or anything cuz it's all just frigging money scams & shizz right.

friggin literally, I'm on friggin lavalife & this broad named natasha from russia messages me for me to send her cash so she can come be with me & travel over & marry.

so I google her & booyah, friggin tonnes of scams & everything, lol, tonnes

Do you prefer circles to triangles?

Do you like smooth rounded surfaces?

You mention Silverchair yesterday.Did you see the promo video for I'm a Freak.
Nice redhead is rejuvenated by the sweat and testosterone from the band,then she goes from old,to young and beautiful.

Then angular and alien.That's how I like them...

thumbs up cheers
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Are some murderers and serial killers under psychotronic attack? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are some murderers and serial killers under psychotronic attack?

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:12 pm

K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Could you fuck off with the confirmation codes?
My shitty forum has them too.I have'nt figured out how to turn them off...Grrrr

I think it's a regonal thing

I heard that they were phasing them out in preference of optical adherence where the politicians & notables on the tele would become obluscitnated, but in a god way, & when you ee it it just goes

kinda like dropping troue & pipping out your hot whistkle

It's an annoying queer cunt of a thing....Two things I hate about the place.That's one of them....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2