Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Lilly is a schizo,spamtard fuckwit...but

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

True Lilly is a schizo,spamtard fuckwit...but - Page 2 Empty Re: True Lilly is a schizo,spamtard fuckwit...but

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:42 pm

True Lilly is a schizo,spamtard fuckwit...but - Page 2 Truelillythelambresized

You see,everytime I look at this photo,I see a troublesome goat,who gets a spring to their step.hops around with glee,with all the mischief they cause.

That's what I see in True Lilly,she's only happy when she causes hell in other peoples lives,her only purpose in existance.She slandered,lied,
incriminated everyone she even suspects of going against her Gods' will.

Sweet little gentle Ozpixie,an Australian mod from DIF,was first described as a woman named Christinea and made men fuck goats for blackmail purposes.Being a bloke...and most would agree,fucking this "Christine" would be a far better enticement,especially married and well off.

But anyways,Ozpixies name is not Christine,still don't know,I did'nt ask,but just one personality persecuted by this God weilding gin soaked Herald of Ballarat.

Evil.

Then there's the story of Tintin,or as she asserts,Mr Van Der Plooge.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly is a schizo,spamtard fuckwit...but - Page 2 Empty Re: True Lilly is a schizo,spamtard fuckwit...but

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:46 pm

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1917-dark-world-of-trolls

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:True Lilly is a schizo,spamtard fuckwit...but - Page 2 977197-trolls

A special
investigation into a dark side of the internet reveals the men and women
who enjoy spreading bile from their keyboard and take a bizarre
pleasure upsetting so many anonymous strangers.

Read More

True Lilly,
Queen of evil Trolldom,Gods Anointed Spammer,Reprehenible Provocatuer,
your list of crimes is endless,in thought,direction of heart,astrally projected,never mind accounting for the myriad of transgressions enacted in the physical state.
Address them first,before,you dare to lable co-inhabitant posters of the Sodlike fauna.

cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:48 pm

if you understand my meaning on this

pooh is from the devil

so why go there
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:55 pm

K-Federino wrote:if you understand my meaning on this

pooh is from the devil

so why go there

Says the Canadian rimjobber,who gives commentary on steaks made from human feaces,who talks about poo ingestion and poo-sex as a future craze and an accepted form of pop-cultural expression...yeah,after they nuke the rest of us.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

pooh is from the devil

so why go there

Says the Canadian rimjobber,who gives commentary on steaks made from human feaces,who talks about poo ingestion and poo-sex as a future craze and an accepted form of pop-cultural expression...yeah,after they nuke the rest of us.

you break it you bought it

if you know what I mean
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:02 pm

K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

pooh is from the devil

so why go there

if you know what I mean

If I start rimjobbing and get a taste for smelling farts,I'll consult a therapist.Tell them about this disturbing character that I met online.

Years of therapy thanks to you...

wacky wacky wacky wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

pooh is from the devil

so why go there

if you know what I mean

If I start rimjobbing and get a taste for smelling farts,I'll consult a therapist.Tell them about this disturbing character that I met online.

wacky wacky wacky wacky

Oh,Fujita,just because I accept yor carnal knowledge mixed with desires to be a human toilet,does'nt mean I'd allow you to make me a tea or coffee,using your cups and utensils,there is a line to be drawn over everything...and I draw my line there,any physical touch or contamination.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly is a schizo,spamtard fuckwit...but - Page 2 Empty KIll Your Sons - Lou Reed

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

pooh is from the devil

so why go there

if you know what I mean

wacky wacky wacky wacky

Oh,Fujita,just because I accept yor carnal knowledge mixed with desires to be a human toilet,does'nt mean I'd allow you to make me a tea or coffee,using your cups and utensils,there is a line to be drawn over everything...and I draw my line there,any physical touch or contamination.

I has a song.
You might like it.
It's performance art.
It's a song about Lou Reed getting beat up by his dad and put into mental hospitals and they gave him ECT,Electro-Convulsive Therapy,to cure him of blossoming homosexuality.

That's the way it was done back then.Have a penchance for any thing rear-gunner,off to the psyche ward and made a jelly.I still think he sucked cock when he got out.And knowing Lou as I do,he probably set up a scenario where he got busted by his strickly jewish orthodox father who worked in construction.

And I'd say he did it to piss off his father just to get back at him for beating up his mother,so,Lou is the master of psychological attacks and would utilize any means to acheive his aims,destroying his father was one of them on this occasion.

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Kill-Your-Sons-lyrics-Lou-Reed/5BC08256AB85B4F1482569880030B1A5

All your two-bit psychiatrists
are giving you electroshock
They said, they'd let you live at home with mom and dad
instead of mental hospitals
But every time you tried to read a book
you couldn't get to page 17
'Cause you forgot where you were
so you couldn't even read

Don't you know they're gonna kill your sons
don't you know gonna kill, kill your sons
They're gonna kill, kill your sons
until they run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run away

Mom informed me on the phone
she didn't know what to do about dad
Took an axe and broke the table
aren't you glad you're married
And sister, she got married on the island
and her husband takes the train
He's big and he's fat
and he doesn't even have a brain

They're gonna kill your sons
don't you know they're gonna kill, kill your sons
Don't you know they're gonna kill, kill your sons
until they run away

Creedmore treated me very good
but Paine Whitney was even better
And when I flipped out on PHC
I was so sad, I didn't even get a letter
All of the drugs, that we took
it really was lots of fun
But when they shoot you up with thorizene on crystal smoke
you choke like a son of a gun

Don't you know they're gonna kill your sons
don't you know they're gonna kill, kill your sons
Don't you know they're gonna kill, kill your sons
until they run, run, run, run, run, run, run away
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Billy Ruben wrote:But I suppose you all knew that.

cthulhu

OzGod's Appointed Spammer doesn't let a day go by without reminding us.

cthulhu
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:50 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:But I suppose you all knew that.

cthulhu

OzGod's Appointed Spammer doesn't let a day go by without reminding us.

cthulhu

For once her spam paid off.
Remember the boofhead that blew his own legs off in a home made bomb and she thought it was connected to Tintin and I.Well,that legless victim is selling his car,I'm going to bid on it,it's on Ebay...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FORD-XR6-EB-TICKFORD-S-PACK-5-SPD-LOOK-HELP-RAISE-FUNDS-LEWY-/110833198006?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item19ce2c63b6
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:53 am

Here you go Ciggy,weird read...synchronus and all that quantum shite.

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1920-hey-true-lillydo-you-remember-this-story
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2