Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The good reason why Mr David Icke is charking £7k for a Peruvian jaunt

5 posters

Go down

The good reason why Mr David Icke is charking £7k for a Peruvian jaunt Empty The good reason why Mr David Icke is charking £7k for a Peruvian jaunt

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:14 am

I was going to mention this in my blog but I thought it would be better to mention here instead. David Icke is being given a FREE HOLIDAY by the organisers of this jaunt and he is not going to recieve a penny of the proceeds, but being choosy and finding out more about the people who are going with him is very sensible indeed. Look this is a once in a lifetime chance to actually go with the man and witness for themselves the whole Pervian experience but having people who can really afford this jaunt is a sign that Icke does not think that all the wealthy (like me) is bad, they deserve the best. A person that can afford the cost of this holiday will drink the wonder magick potion without any complete side effect, but someone who cannot really afford it (due to mis management of finances and life) might end up losing their minds.
Anyway that is my two pence. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

The good reason why Mr David Icke is charking £7k for a Peruvian jaunt Empty Re: The good reason why Mr David Icke is charking £7k for a Peruvian jaunt

Post  John Drake Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:37 am

So explain why you can get the same trip for many of thousands of pounds less. Icke is pulling yet another scam and only you dont seem to know that. However we both know you know its a scam and you will just say anything to back Icke up.

I have no problem with him making money from fools its the lies that he always tells thats the problem.

On your blog you were saying Ickes loaded and yet he's always saying he's skint. You cant both be right.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

The good reason why Mr David Icke is charking £7k for a Peruvian jaunt Empty Re: The good reason why Mr David Icke is charking £7k for a Peruvian jaunt

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:02 am

I fail to see exactly what this has got to do with you Droike, it is none of your damn business and anyway you are banned from that forum so you cannot participate in any of the conversations which is now being heavily moderated not like this place which is going to be a free for all.
You are loving this Droike, aren't you and this I am sad to sayh is going to destroy twenty years of immense hard work and tenacity on Icke's part, and for what! He is rewarding hardworking, sensible people who are careful with their lives and money instead of doing a bargain basement jaunt where any old idiot can turn up. Look at this example Droike, a whore will always charge £100 instead of say £20 so that she is going to be with someone who is safe and secure and definately wanting to have a resonable time, yet the £20 john will go to the whore and maybe cos she is cheap he will start abusing her and worse! Use your brain on this one and Oi Droike, just let me say that I respond to you cos IK feel so sorry for gooseberries who are left out and sent to conventary like you are on the Internet.
Just heard that they are going all hammer and tongs about this in the rantroom and it is due to the good work of Triplewave that it is not descending into madness. If it were here it will be WORSE and I am afraid that Mr David Icke will read all that is read about him here. In fact, this forum is going to be the Great Man's downfall not the IL forum which is dead and buried. cthulhu Sean for the hundredth time, pl;ease re-activate my acciount cos Icke needs his fans and friends near him OK.
What pisses me off, is that no marks who claim poverty can easily spend their money on booze, fags, films, drugs and junk food. Cost is £30 a week and say that up to almost 2 years, you can say almost the cost of this chance of a lifetime. I am surprised that people are not so forward thinking and if they as a result cancel the monies and the tickets paid for the Wembley Arena then it is petty indeed, this is their loss not Icke's. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:24 am

You really have got this all round your tits, are you realy this stupid? Icke is charging many thousands of pounds for a trip which you can get for thousands less. The conning bugger is also trying to say he's making nothing out of it. Its a scam based on the lie that he's making no money.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothis Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:41 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I was going to mention this in my blog but I thought it would be better to mention here instead. David Icke is being given a FREE HOLIDAY by the organisers of this jaunt and he is not going to recieve a penny of the proceeds, but being choosy and finding out more about the people who are going with him is very sensible indeed. Look this is a once in a lifetime chance to actually go with the man and witness for themselves the whole Pervian experience but having people who can really afford this jaunt is a sign that Icke does not think that all the wealthy (like me) is bad, they deserve the best. A person that can afford the cost of this holiday will drink the wonder magick potion without any complete side effect, but someone who cannot really afford it (due to mis management of finances and life) might end up losing their minds.
Anyway that is my two pence. cthulhu

And who says wether the most deserving people are those with money? only a person wanting to get their hands on cash thinks like that.

Are you saying that people who are not wealthy have mismanaged their lives? well you fit into that category for a start. The funny thing is, I can afford it but can think of better uses for my cash.

Drink a magic potion without any side effects? mayeb there is nothing magic about it. How can you make such a claim when you have no idea what the potion is or how people will react?

Icke is getting a free holiday purely so the organisers can cash in on his sheep by charging them a fortune to hang out with Icke. The bad thing is that Icke is happy to go along with this robbery. Surely he can see it for what it is, a form of guru worship, returning to a place he had a breakdown at and where he claims a hill spoke to him.
Sothis
Sothis

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:11 pm

When is 'anyone' going to stop pretending that 'tiswas' is a real person?
The good reason why Mr David Icke is charking £7k for a Peruvian jaunt 662940

I ask the other names, pretending to be, other, real people.
The good reason why Mr David Icke is charking £7k for a Peruvian jaunt 449107794

Bots.
Sewer Bots.
Straight out of the sewer.
Only fit for the sewer.

'tiswas' 'blogs'='logs' one finds in an unflushed 'bog'.

But beware.

Since 'they' first inflicted 'tiswas' on real people who read forums,
'they' have unleashed countless almost CONvincing CONversation Bots.

And then there are the countless failed (because they have no talent),
actors and writers, who clock in and log on, under 'popular' 'names'
designed to sell the lie that 'they' are made 'invincible' by peddling
bald faced, satanic lies.

The sad part though, is all the real people, who shove 'their' excrement
down the world's throat, in the insane belief that putting their name
on the 'Bog Roll', will somehow make them 'rich and untouchable'.

Folk really should start looking into how many of those 'popular names'
are manned by others, because of just how 'touchable' so many of 'them'
have been.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:01 pm

yeah, but you're a bloated and inflamed asshole 'tru' lilly...deal with that. thumbs up

popcorn

cheers

wave

wacky

boobies

mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:13 pm

bump
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down