Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well its time to shove my hand up a birds arse again

3 posters

Go down

Well its time to shove my hand up a birds arse again Empty Well its time to shove my hand up a birds arse again

Post  John Drake Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:09 am

Breakfast is over and i guess its time to do the dirt deed.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Well its time to shove my hand up a birds arse again Empty Re: Well its time to shove my hand up a birds arse again

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:50 am

So you are doing the Xmas dinner are you? For Fuck's sake have some empathy towards people and anyway, Karma can be such a bitch.
I am doing the Xmas dinner myself and I am doing Beef with all the trimmings (Hubby hates poultry), but I wonder what our Aussie Burton and Taylor will be having for their Xmas. Heard the weather is so hot over there. cthulhu
Above all I wonder what Mr David Icke is eating or is he with his good friends. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Well its time to shove my hand up a birds arse again Empty Re: Well its time to shove my hand up a birds arse again

Post  John Drake Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:00 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:So you are doing the Xmas dinner are you? For Fuck's sake have some empathy towards people and anyway, Karma can be such a bitch.
I am doing the Xmas dinner myself and I am doing Beef with all the trimmings (Hubby hates poultry), but I wonder what our Aussie Burton and Taylor will be having for their Xmas. Heard the weather is so hot over there. cthulhu
Above all I wonder what Mr David Icke is eating or is he with his good friends. cthulhu

Karma lol you talk to me about Karma after all the lies and shit you post lol.

If Icke is celebrating Christmas then he is a hypocrite as are you Mrs Satanist lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:29 am

John Drake wrote:
MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:So you are doing the Xmas dinner are you? For Fuck's sake have some empathy towards people and anyway, Karma can be such a bitch.

Karma lol you talk to me about Karma after all the lies and shit you post lol.

If Icke is celebrating Christmas then he is a hypocrite as are you Mrs Satanist lol.

Personally, I Don't See Anything Wrong In Anyone Celebrating Christmas,

Whatever Angle You Come From...

Baby Jesus Birthday,

Winter Solstice,

Saturnalia,

Mass Consumerism,

Hannukah...

It's A Good Time Of The Year To Give Presents To Family And Freinds,
Go Out And Catch Up With Mates,
Kids Love It, etc...

Well its time to shove my hand up a birds arse again Davidickechristmas

rendeer rendeer rendeer
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:34 am

Nice photoshop but here is a piece of music which you can imagine has jingle bells to it.

Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down