Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AV-IT Medical Claims Report

5 posters

Go down

AV-IT Medical Claims Report Empty AV-IT Medical Claims Report

Post  sharky Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:53 pm

AV-IT Medical Claims Report

I noticed your plaint of 'Internet Butthurt', please fill out following form have it on my desk ASAP.....

AV-IT Medical Claims Report Kthxbai

AV-IT Medical Claims Report Form

AV-IT Medical Claims Report 2zyfr4j
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

AV-IT Medical Claims Report Empty as sparrows carrying the

Post  daddlepoms Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:27 pm

man travels to africa & takes part is voodoo & sorcery crafts & eats a strange leaf with animal plood on it, he is arrested on warants by interpol, & brought back to his native land. they question his nativity as he looks lighter than the rudy picturek in his Igd. theiy put hum in solitery & rhat night jhe dies in ghis cell. Rthe examine his body due to the darkness on his lips & eyes. the doctors ho home & themext fday they sere their lips are chargoal blacp, they hide from punblic but they need gfood so they go out only at gnight, & got to 7-11z. the next day they go to the 7-11 the cklerks lips are blacl, the dotros tune inyo CNN
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

AV-IT Medical Claims Report Empty Muchos grassy-arse :p

Post  AV-IT Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Where before, and I can hand on heart say, I have never felt the urge or the need to doubt the credibility of the Jewish souls lost in the filthy war, or that of the surviving Jews who experienced that. I am alarmed at the great trouble you people here and elsewhere go to in insulting, offending and labelling anyone who so much as questions any information about the Holocaust.

Let me tell you, YOU people and your like are indeed the worst enemy any of those survivors could ever have in this world. What YOU and your like do with your incessant insulting, causes me and no doubt many others to be highly suspicious.

So, a big thanks for the showing of colours and know this ~ I will never again be able to view that atrocity carried out against not only Jews, with an unbiased persuasion, furthermore, I will now go out of my way to research further what before I would have had no doubt about. YOU people are the worst anti-Semites in this world and hopefully you will carry on with your insults and denials, because for a surety those who view this forum will also become very suspicious.

Thanks again boys and girls . . . ‘jobdone’ as they say.

SUCKERRRRRRZ
AV-IT Medical Claims Report 1048296_orig
AV-IT
AV-IT

Back to top Go down

AV-IT Medical Claims Report Empty Re: AV-IT Medical Claims Report

Post  mugglez Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:47 am

Bonjour AV-IT;

Perhaps once you learn to fake sincerity with greater skill people will listen to you and take you seriously. You are handicapped by the low and specious quality of the materiel you present. Your worldview is composed of third hand misinformation, very popular amongst insecure people who yearn for popularity and acceptance.

This makes your disinformation unpalatable to those who are more accurately informed with quality research.........you threaten to 'research' more, yet i surmise your 'research' will comprise merely of taking on more misinformation that fits your predetermined bias.

Fell free to waste your time wallowing in falsehoods, but be aware thqat to waste your time, you waste your life.

Your attack on el kabong and barnacle bill are meritless as all they did was refute your anti-semitic propaganda with truth and facts. Pity you did not read what they shared with you, the quality of your life and worldview would have increased and benefited you greatly in the days to come.

Consider your complaint that you have been insulted. the insults came after you insulted the intelligence of the readers. The fault lies with you AV-IT. You presented New Age Neo nazi propaganda which is easily rebuked by the well informed. Your ploy failed so now you are upset and seek to blame others for your failure. how childish.

Au Revoir mon amie......... cheers
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:13 pm

le sabrage wrote:Bonjour AV-IT;

Perhaps once you learn to fake sincerity with greater skill people will listen to you and take you seriously. You are handicapped by the low and specious quality of the materiel you present. Your worldview is composed of third hand misinformation, very popular amongst insecure people who yearn for popularity and acceptance.

This makes your disinformation unpalatable to those who are more accurately informed with quality research.........you threaten to 'research' more, yet i surmise your 'research' will comprise merely of taking on more misinformation that fits your predetermined bias.

Fell free to waste your time wallowing in falsehoods, but be aware thqat to waste your time, you waste your life.

Your attack on el kabong and barnacle bill are meritless as all they did was refute your anti-semitic propaganda with truth and facts. Pity you did not read what they shared with you, the quality of your life and worldview would have increased and benefited you greatly in the days to come.

Consider your complaint that you have been insulted. the insults came after you insulted the intelligence of the readers. The fault lies with you AV-IT. You presented New Age Neo nazi propaganda which is easily rebuked by the well informed. Your ploy failed so now you are upset and seek to blame others for your failure. how childish.

Au Revoir mon amie......... cheers

thumbs up

AV-IT Medical Claims Report Applause
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:53 pm

barnacle bill wrote:AV-IT Medical Claims Report

I noticed your plaint of 'Internet Butthurt', please fill out following form have it on my desk ASAP.....

AV-IT Medical Claims Report Kthxbai

AV-IT Medical Claims Report Form

AV-IT Medical Claims Report 2zyfr4j

popcorn

cheers

wave
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content