Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars...It's a love hate thing.

+3
Sod-Haus...!!!
true lilly
Billy Ruben
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cars...It's a love hate thing. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cars...It's a love hate thing.

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:54 am

damn damn damn damn

I wanted to have lunch with True Lilly,but her God did not approve.He blew my head-gasket up and left me stranded in Albury,such was his wrath that I conspired with the assassins.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Cars...It's a love hate thing. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cars...It's a love hate thing.

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:00 pm

http://droike.freeforums.org/my-new-jam-jar-t102-30.html

Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod...!!! wrote:
true lilly wrote:...and the Sock-Spider gets bigger and bigger...
thanks guy(s)
Wink

Oh don't worry about me putting my foot in it,
let alone stomping on it...

I'm just patiently waiting for the exterminators
to 'bomb' all the life and blood sucking, creepy crawlies.
Wink

What Is Your Method Then Of Getting From Point A To Point B...???

In The Shortest Possible Time...

With The Maximum Comfort...

Walking,
Pushbike,
Skateboard...
Horse,
Boomerang,
Hot Air Balloon,
Roller Skates...???

The Automobile Seems To Be The Most Efficient...!!!

Greenie...!!!

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Hijacking and abduction,along with Grand Theft Auto are even more efficient means,with no need for maintenance after high speed pursuits,the original owner is entitled to pay for any damages incurred,not to mention red-light and speeding cameras.

It has a more modern edge than the grass-roots folk leanings you listed.What,going to suggest car-pooling next...farkin' tosser.

Twisted Evil

Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:Hey Billy....

Good to be on here now, I did join eventually. Things were getting a bit weird on sodlike. That guy Stevie the Fox, I don't know him I don't know anything about him. He seems like he can draw stuff on the net though, looks like he must understand all that 3D stuff if he's a bit of an artist. Nobody is wanting to talk to him..... awwwww such a shame....

Looks like he's not much interested in talking to anybody else really on sodlike apart from sod who is the only one that's approached the guy.

Seems cool on here though, there's more chatter going on. I'm getting back into this forum larky more now, it's taken me a while to start getting my head around the forum game again. Like it's coming back to slowly a bit like suffering from amnesia.

I've been having a bit of banter with True Lilly. She has been okay with me really, I've spoken up with her a little but I'm trying to not make enemies or anything like that, I'm just trying to be a poster who doesn't give much of a rat's arse in much respect other than to respect his fellow posters or something strange like that.

I guess writing strange things on forums can be fun! I do like it, hey some people are great and posting stuff. Like some of these threads, it's well funny man Laughing The conversations and the banter is quality stuff. If Sod is into his coke stuff then fair enough, I wouldn't personally get involved with coke if it were me, I know I've done the stuff a couple of times before. Didn't think all that much, a bit of a power trip in some way.

It doesn't seem safe to me to stuff things up your nose especially if you're banging dodgy chemicals up there when there could be owt in there! :?

I guess weed and all that is more natural you know what it is, like I've said on sodlike I'm not a druggie anymore, those days are long gone. I do like the occasional can of Carlsberg special brew as a treat :mrgreen: Gets ya drunk nicely, gives me a fair buzz that stuff.

I just feel that I shouldn't judge people these days, if they're druggies then fair play. Selling drugs to kids is another matter but kids do stupid stuff anyway like drive like idiots.

I do drive a diesel car at the moment sometimes, I don't know to be honest which is best, as long as they do good milage without costing too much Wink

If Sod is selling cocaine to children,then it is up to us,as his internet family and friends,to intervene on his behalf.We must collectively rape and bash him,to simulate life in prison,to act as a deterrant to future possibilities.

With Sodlike Productions Forum,it’s best to be avoided at the moment and treated like a nature documentary,for example,the courtship and public unveiling of a closeted homosexual,using the pheromones and ultimate studdiness of Steve the Fox,to lure him out.

The ambience is very dark and still at Sodlike Productions,like the dead of night,when naughty step-daddy comes into your room with whiskey stinking breath to surprise you with his painful throbbing special secret.That’s the scenario we are using tonight.To break him in.

Nothing worse for the world that closeted homosexuality.Look what it did to the Nazi Party,made them murderers…Looked good in uniform though.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod...!!! wrote:LOL Billy Ruben Bought A Gas Car...

Soot Dear Boy...

..!!!

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

WTF!!!!!!

Diesels ya fucking wanker....are the MOST polluting,especially with sulfides.

FFS!!!!

Is there a Dizzy emoticon here?

I bough gas for one reason...you tosser!!!!

IF THEY want to burn it after I park it under their window every night,it may have some repercussions on them,igniting big compressed gas bottles is not a clever thing to do...It's a BOMB!
Hmmm,there goes echelon.

Twisted Evil :mrgreen:

Billy Ruben wrote:During one of our psyche sessions and mild programming experiments,I did pro....errr,counsell K-Fed/Fujita to rape his mum to overcome his paranoid delusions that she was trying to kill him.I was hinting that he should murder her,just to remove those fantasies for ever.Thoroughness is the name of the game.I keep telling Beezer to await the green leprachauns' instructions how to kill the WooWoo king,David Icke.Yes,minds are like play dough to mold to your own evil....errrrm,was I talking out aloud again.Mmmm,so sorry...

Patsies anyone????? Worked for the Reichstag.

Twisted Evil Laughing
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:48 pm

I Have Got A Fast Car...

With No Attachement To Me...

Now I Can Do Nefarios Stuff...

I Can Corrupt People...With No Comeback...!!!

Billy If You Want To Meet Someone That You Could Aspire Too...

You Have To Meet Me....

Your Life Will Be Complete... I Can't Help This Effect I Have On People...

If I Could Switch It Off I Could...

But One Has To Live With This Almost Godlike Worship...

It Really Makes Me Wonder How People Coped With Their Pedestrian Lives Before I Came Along...

But I'm Here Now...Get Over It...!!!

lmao rolf lmao
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:59 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:I Have Got A Fast Car...

With No Attachement To Me...

Now I Can Do Nefarios Stuff...

I Can Corrupt People...With No Comeback...!!!

Billy If You Want To Meet Someone That You Could Aspire Too...

You Have To Meet Me....

Your Life Will Be Complete... I Can't Help This Effect I Have On People...

If I Could Switch It Off I Could...

But One Has To Live With This Almost Godlike Worship...

It Really Makes Me Wonder How People Coped With Their Pedestrian Lives Before I Came Along...

But I'm Here Now...Get Over It...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

Spoken just like Steve used too...and the same outcome is happening.Keep talking...I'll predict.

You should've looked into that one Sod,answers more questions than anybody in my life.My own parents know nothing,niether do my former friends.

But Steve does....the hard way like everybody else.Hippy Michael probably sells to his mate,if I remember his name,then you can begin the research.

Worship you????
Yes,we give our belief and energy so you can mold a better reality for yourself....no thanks,been there done that.And when I pull the magical plug...it falls apart.Follow the patterns dear boy...and you will see.

satan jackson ccc
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:40 pm

I Did Go For A Drive Today...

I Got Over A Ton Up On The Motorway

I Thought The Car Would Rip Apart...

Buy I'm Quite Happy With It...!!!

Turbo LOL...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed May 02, 2012 9:25 am

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:I Did Go For A Drive Today...

Turbo LOL...!!!

So did I last Thursday.
I bought the bastard maron thing...cruised down the Freeway and thought to myself,"Hmmmm,this car seems to go well,think I'm speeding,better check"...

195kph with another third of a throttle to go......

I was impressssssssssssssed....

LOved it.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed May 02, 2012 9:31 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:I Did Go For A Drive Today...

Turbo LOL...!!!

So did I last Thursday.
I bought the bastard maron thing...cruised down the Freeway and thought to myself,"Hmmmm,this car seems to go well,think I'm speeding,better check"...

195kph with another third of a throttle to go......

I was impressssssssssssssed....

LOved it.

Oh...that was on LPG with no turbo.All new cars will do 200kph....It just got there super quick.And I mean,super quick.BUT,it does'nt move,until you hit 2,500 RPM.

Stall converter and shift kit.

But buying an adapter from Rod Hadfield to bolt to the crank and run a manual geabox in a few months.Tell you truth...Best car I ever got for money.It has $10K worth of go fast,stop and handle bits on it.A real sports wagon at one stage.But no electric work...so $500+ at the Auto electricians...and see if I can rego her soon...But nowhere as fast as I hoped.Want car now.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Cars...It's a love hate thing. - Page 2 Empty she dies....

Post  Billy Ruben Wed May 02, 2012 9:41 am

I loved this car.

I bought it,to slow down,become elegant,enjoy the view and idle lazily about,not using much fuel.

Wanted to mature in a Ford and leave the tempting Lion (Holden) behind.

Looks like Holden and me are stuck with each other....

Cars...It's a love hate thing. - Page 2 P1050755h

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Cars...It's a love hate thing. - Page 2 Empty Ford Wagon EA Series2 30th Anniversary S Pack Parts for sale.

Post  Billy Ruben Wed May 02, 2012 10:15 am

Parts For Sale

EA-ED 5 speed conversion complete,with all bolts,brackets,crossmembers and computer and wiring loom,T5 Gearbox,Flywheel,bell-housing and clutch/Fork,manual pedals set up.Console...Manual.
Excellent condition,never abused.

$500 complete
or
$150 for all parts...minus gearbox and tail-shaft.

FORD EA-ED CFI conversion to MPFI,induction system.
Manifold,injectors and rail,throttle cable,alternator and brackets.Air Cod pump and bracket,distributer (MPFI),map sensors,harmonic balancer, $120
'

FORD EA-ED S-Pack Wagon seats,door trims,handles/winders,carpet,roof-lining and rear trims,the lot $100

FORD EA-EB,non-smartlocked S-pack dash with clock and trip computer,Excellent working condition and detail,no sun-fade. $120

FORD XF Ghia snowflake rims with GHIA centrecaps...no tyres,excellent condition,not many in this good a nick,5 rims,4 caps. $200

FORD EA-ED wagon exhaust,from headers to tip,no leaks or rust,good condition $50

Ford EA wagon wiper motors front and rear $15 each

FORD EA-ED blinker/Indicator mechanism $15

EA WAGON DIFF,manual ratio,excellent condition,with brakes and calipers,hand-brake cable.No whines or noises. $100

EA-ED wagon Tow-Pack Option.Heavy duty factory towbar,higher lift rear leaf-springs (with shocks) and higher lift front struts,stiffer springs with brake set up. $100

FORD WAGON EA-ED Fuel pump. $15

I'm sure,like always,the GOOD people of Glouster will buy this stuff.Thanks to Taree tards and scumbags....who fucked a pristine condition wagon...a rarity for usually abused Fords.This one was owned by an enthusiast.

You miserable fucking stupid,ugly,vulgar death sucker.

Pook...My Mayan God of Death...I shall appease with your blood and misfortunes...just as they befell me.

AH POOK IS HERE -
This 1994 stop-frame interpretation of recordings by the late William S. Burroughs, was crafted around a selection of tracks from the album "Dead City Radio" produced by Hal Willner & Nelson Lyon - and featuring music by John Cale.

AH POOK received Ten international film awards, was archived in the Goethe institute, and was part of the Burroughs retrospective PORTS OF ENTRY. AH POOK was also voted 'BEST OF THE BEST' at the 2010 Stuttgart International Trickfilm festival.

The Guardian review:
"Phillip Hunt's gorgeous, grisly animation mates William Burroughs's gravelly narration of Ah Pook The Destroyer's death-dealing parable with music by John Cale at his creepiest. Hunt's deliberate and disgusting illustrations of Burrough's monsters of the mind are a revelation; delicately articulated puppets riddled with revolting detail. Turn down the lights, get out the headphones, and give yourself over to The Master's ghastly visions and sonorous warnings ("The world cannot be controlled, except by accident") for six gut-churning minutes."
-Kate Stables / The Guardian

Director Philip Hunt
Producer Eddel Beck
Music Hal Wilner & John Cale
Produced at the Filmakademie Baden-Wuerttemberg
Distributor BFI & The British Council
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu May 03, 2012 5:02 am

Anyway,the maron thing...have'nt thought of a name...for her yet.But it's got a cock,a hemaphrodite,kick her over,high revs,till she warms up and goes into a big camshaft overlap,the noise in the sports exhaust loping over,she picks up revs,drops down,big cam note again.The way it screamed on the expressway effortlessly and not intentionally,the drag resistant tyres,17 inch by 235/40s,normal cars,you back off,the car slows down,not this thing.

I got to measure the brakes and opt for the VT commodore upgrade if not 27mm wide up front.

Wish we had Ownoiz here,the only guy I listen too with car and driveline modifications on these forums,a wizard,that made Melbourne to Adelaide in 2 hours 20,in a Cordia Turbo,averaging 220-240kph,hardcore.Owned a Dodge Challenger 440 magnum...Ultimate muscle car,in straightline performance,cool,looks and appreciation value.I opt for light weight 6's and he knows my balanced and blue-printed combinations are just as good,but better for braking and handling around corners,after just as much mods as he does.Awesome bloke who knows his stuff.Trimatic 2,200 stall converter,he knew to use a Gemini trimatic stallie for Holden Red 6's.$150 shift kit in a Poweglide,186-stroked bored blueprinted to 218,deck square to mains,the lot....fastest 90 mile an hour street car...non strip,budgeters you ever get in...all in one gear...they're two speed.

But guzzlers in fuel...That's why I took it out.despite a high shift speed in the wet was a lethal combination..308 diff ratio,or I lose traction and rev to high and the speedo is out of whack on a 3.36 or never ever a 3.55,which is the factory manual ratio.Green 24 toothed speedo gear gives me with the 13X7 chromies,50 series,3.08 diff,35/75 cammed 186 with a M-20 Recoed Transmission 4 speed manual,dead on speedo ratings until 120 mph,the terminal speed for the guage,HR Holden 1967 Premiere,186-S.I'm looking for a Chevvy Malibu or SS 66 model with very similar design with HR with 160MPH speed,145MPH being her true terminal speed.
The Bonnet is yet to be pinned,but ill fitment,jammed it....hehehehe.Wind down the adjusters preventing air to lift the lip,but hard to open as one must compress the front as well as pull on the lever.Poor mans mods,I'm not a body worker.Sheet metaller or Panel beater.If I had a sealed tank and steel braided lines and a nice paddock far away,so no one call smell my methanol distillery,I'd be a happy man running compressions of 11.1,10.2 being estimated,needs high octane,but no lead additive,stainless steel valves,in a stage 3-4 head...snapping the chevvy rockers a few times.Lock down,no rollers or raised valve cover yet.But lost one when a rocker went shearing off a pushrod...or two or number one inlet and exhaust.Pulled up,1/4 snap-on set in the boot,shifter,off with the two lifter,pull the two pushrods,disconnect lead from number one spark-plug and distributer,small miss at the start,...sat on 95 mph all the way home...Morisset to Maitland.22 minutes.

Love my girls and ...the old days.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon May 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Candy Darling I named her....after the transvestite featured in this Velvet Underground Song.

Song from the album 'The Velvet Underground'.

Candy says, I've come to hate my body
and all that it requires in this world
Candy says, I'd like to know completely
what all the souls discretely talk about

I'm gonna watch the blue birds fly
over my shoulder
I'm gonna watch them pass me by
maybe when im older, what do you think I'd see
if I could walk away from me

Candy says, I hate the quiet places
that cause the smallest taste of what will be
Candy says, I hate the big decisions that cause endless revisions
in my mind

I'm gonna watch the blue birds fly
over my shoulder
I'm gonna watch them pass me by
Maybe when I'm older what do you think I'd see
if i could walk away from me

It's an old habit...naming cars after songs.

First HR-Sister Ray...then scavenged and reborn into my present HR.

Second HR,Silver Mink Premiere-Lou.

Third HR-Special Sedan I crashed.Stephanie-after Stephanie Says.

Black Wagon-Queen Bitch-Bowie.

Maroon Wagon-Candy Darling....Holly was considered to.(Holly came from Miami FLA,hitch-hiked her way across the USA,plucker her eyebrows on the way...Dodododododod...

Cars...it's a love hate thing.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sun May 13, 2012 4:24 pm

I Was Having A Stroll About This Morning,

After A Night On The Piss, And Ending Up In Some Birds Bed...

Some Cunt Tried To Sell Me A Caravan...

Anyway The Upshot Of This Is I Sold Him My Panjero For £500 Quids...

The Import / Export Buisness Is A Bit Flat At The Moment...

Still £500 Quids Will Come In A Bit Handy...!!!!

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sun May 13, 2012 4:30 pm

It's Always Nice To Have Cash In Your Pocket...

Than Have Dead Weight Assets...!!!

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun May 13, 2012 7:08 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:I Was Having A Stroll About This Morning,

After A Night On The Piss, And Ending Up In Some Birds Bed...

Some Cunt Tried To Sell Me A Caravan...

Anyway The Upshot Of This Is I Sold Him My Panjero For £500 Quids...

The Import / Export Buisness Is A Bit Flat At The Moment...

Still £500 Quids Will Come In A Bit Handy...!!!!

What?,the shitbox that overheats cause it's brakes are locked on.ROFL,Sod,you're going to get bashed again.It aint worth 150 pounds,let alone 500 quid.Should've sold him V,he'd be better off playing with his pud...than getting that thing going.

lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun May 13, 2012 7:14 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:It's Always Nice To Have Cash In Your Pocket...

Than Have Dead Weight Assets...!!!

Agreed.
But the whinging bitch was making my life a misery and we smoked half the pay-out,so I converted it so she could'nt screw me over any further.
I'll sell the white wagon this week,$700,what I paid for it,no profit.My lifes misery Sod,yep,I'd love a line of coke or crank and walk about socializing like I used too,but people are'nt cool.In Newcastle yes...but not Taree.So,I'm fixing my HR today...and decide my future from there.Sell what I can and move on.No more ties...My freedom from the occults and a good LSD trip is what I need.Get some perspective.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sun May 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:My freedom from the occults and a good LSD trip is what I need.Get some perspective.[/color][/size]

My Life Is A Bizarre Asid Trip...

Sometimes I Wonder If I'm Out Of My Head On A Beach In Cornwall Imagining It...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun May 13, 2012 9:40 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:My freedom from the occults and a good LSD trip is what I need.Get some perspective.[/color][/size]

Sometimes I Wonder If I'm Out Of My Head On A Beach In Cornwall Imagining It...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

The way life should be,unfortunately,most just scorn and never understand the flow of thing.Until you're on it,then drugs are a new horizon,than a dead-end.

No,fully approve,the way life should be.I wish the military would bomb every city with BZ/LSD bombs,liven it up a bit,make everything...beautiful.

thumbs up thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun May 13, 2012 9:45 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

That quote you did of mine...that might happen.I stirred the biggest shit the other night with the police and ombudsman....there's some real heavy shit going down that I caused and keeping quiet about it Sod.They read Sodlikes and Webanarchy...they quote my own post back at me!!!!

But this time,something will be done.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Cars...It's a love hate thing. - Page 2 Empty American Burnouts Versus Australian Burnouts

Post  Billy Ruben Fri May 25, 2012 10:00 pm

it's a bit of a fetish...

a few Ford Escorts eating snow...the blue Toyota Celica being a fave here,had a Ra40 Coupe,the ex-drug dealers car,I bought it...quick little fully worked 18Rc engine,genie extractors,Weber Carby,re-mapped dizzy,big cam,third gear was a treat.Flew,fastest car I had until I built the Hr Premiere...then left it for dead.

Pigs spoil the fun,"Hey,it's fuckin' private property,we can do what we want...".

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri May 25, 2012 10:47 pm

GMH-Holdens...Love them.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Cars...It's a love hate thing. - Page 2 Empty Holden 186-202 six clylinder...

Post  Billy Ruben Fri May 25, 2012 11:05 pm

Holden red sixes,can't kill them...and if you do,they're been mis-treated more than any other,I got home once,on a 202,that had a 186 head,shaved,ultimate compression,something like 12:1,blew the head gasket,cooked the water out,no oil and drove home 40kms,with,as it turns out,5 of the 6 pistons with holes in them from running to lean...amazing engine.It was my mothers stolen 202 HQ,that had sand run in the bloody thing,but i stripped her down,put another head and agonized the car for another three weeks,before replacing it with a standard re-conditioned one....learnt the hardway back then.

You had to learn quickly,202's and 186 had different push-rod lengths.Things like that.Electronic ignitions ran 12 volt instead of the usual points 8volt ballast resisted line.But I got an old seized 186 in a HG ute going for Colin,just by removing the spark-plugs and put two bolts in the harmonic balancer and filling the cylinders with WD-40 and gently rocking the crank for twenty minutes,ungluing the rust in the pistons and starting it after 20 years of rain and weather...pretty good I was.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri May 25, 2012 11:32 pm

Ownoiz used to drive American iron,beautiful as it was,a Dodge Challenger,probably a 72-73 model,can't remember,I worship him for it,the engine found it's way into a racing boat and the body sold.I always preferred hot sixes,they went like scalded cats...one second,there,then gone,but don't forget the power to weight ratio to American Iron,we had it in spades...psycho cars,not hard to get 160mph from,
providing a few pre-cautions are met,like up grading the brakes and suspension,you might actually survive it...pin the bonnet down to.

Then again,the most psycho ride I've ever been in,was a Mazda Capella,1974,with a rotary 13b,fully ported,ceramics,revving at 12,000 RPMs....in the middle of Newcastle.The driver remarked,"your friend don't look to happy"...I was shit scared,four wheel drift on a two lane road,centre of town,doing 260kph,no,I was'nt happy.But this fucker is a driver you hire for those jobs,with maximum risk,like coppers shooting back at you,he was professional,I sucked balls,I could'nt handle the Mazda the way he did.Admitted.But the cars I chose,you cut through the opposition and keep going.It's a different style to driving with half a car wrapped around your front guard or a 100 foot of fence wire...and a few security guards,wrapped and entangled dragging behind...the times I wished for a anti-air missile launcher,pesky fuckin' choppers.

Souped up HG Broughams are the best for that kind of behaviour...few and far between now days....

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Cars...It's a love hate thing. - Page 2 Empty nicely mildly worked 202 and Supercharged 186's

Post  Billy Ruben Fri May 25, 2012 11:41 pm

That's the set-up I'm hoping for,rootes blower off a Toyota Crown nice,purr,at 6 pound boost,it will be reliable,sensible,economical and last for ever just about,once you over strain the bottom end for prolonged periods at higher boostage,you tend to lose reliability or your life...

Except,I'd run a 2 inch SU carby,instead of the 350 Holley this rather nice ute runs...heaps better the SU,adapter is available at Rod Hadfield Shop,but I buy both,just to have a choice.Unfortunately,you have to run a cable accelerator,instead of linkage,I like to tweak with the return spring angle for better pedal feel,you get that option,with different poundage and settings.

Dellows for $1000 Clutch and Bellhouing kit,to fit the EA Ford T% gearbox and walla,she's done mechanically,just started putting her back together as four-speed,M20,for fitting of the exhaust,custom made to 186S 202 GTR two piece cast iron headers,had the header collection pipe re-made brand-new off the old factory set,now I have to make an angle change,and imagine there's a bigger box there before it's fitted and match up to the pre-fabricated rear exhaust and dodge the handbrake cable...so,she's been busy.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat May 26, 2012 12:26 am

It's fucked when mental patients go ape-shit and give good mental patients a bad name.
Naomi used to scare the fuck out of me in her poorly upkept,with bad shockies,Toyota Camry Wagon.She'd fiddle with things and jerk and sway all over the road,I walked mostly,as preferred option.My heaps of shit,have $15,000 spent mechanically on brakes,steering,engine,differential,and gearbox,,do up the interior and never paint the fucking things,just replace guards as they rust out.So they look nasty and no-one will steal it.Spent $200 just on a Powerglide tailshaft out of a wagon,not a sedan,put new universal joints in,genuine not after-market and balanced it.Balancing and two unis,$200...and it had to be done twice under warranty.Prick...just for the M-20 gearbox,back when Holden was good,you could swap parts for four different gearbox set ups,same tailshaft and crossmember,HR auto that is,for a Powerglide,Tri-Matic,M20 4speed or a rugged three speed all-synchro gearbox,getting rid of that horrible crashbox and three on the tree,that I broke,once to often.

You just had to upgrade diff ratios,3.55,upto 3.36 for three speed and 3.08 for autos and four speed M20.No big a deal and a HR disc brake front-end and your done,besides some tunnel modifications for linkages and gear-stick.A little cutting and welding,and a chang of seats if you ran a bench before the upgrade.Premiere buckets being the easy way out with the same runners.

If needing a disc conversion,you have to change brake master cylinders or modify the original one and remove the relief valve.Change wheel cylinders up the back or rear as they're smaller for disc and rear brake shoes have to be changed.Hmmmm,pretty intense,for a beginner.But easy as pie car maintain.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2