Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When did this become an OVERTLY PRO-ICKE Site?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When did this become an OVERTLY PRO-ICKE Site? - Page 2 Empty Re: When did this become an OVERTLY PRO-ICKE Site?

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:10 am

le sabrage wrote:yeah.....ciggy, who claims not to be antisemitic has called it Jew York also, lots of ignorant take it up the ass clods do........... thumbs up

Look,I'm a Lou Reed,Andy Warhol fan,I can't be discriminate towards homosexuals and jews and think I'm cool at the same time.

You just have to refer to history to see,that all differing races and beliefs had their time up someone elses arse...not my cup of tea,behind closed doors or allocated night clubs and bars,but not out on the street.

Why can't kids grow as kids,without being bombarded with adult concepts.

That's the first thing wrong with this world,they want to grow up,to fast,to immature for the emotions and experiences they will face.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

When did this become an OVERTLY PRO-ICKE Site? - Page 2 Empty Re: When did this become an OVERTLY PRO-ICKE Site?

Post  Ciggy Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:02 pm

le sabrage wrote:yeah.....ciggy, who claims not to be antisemitic has called it Jew York also, lots of ignorant take it up the ass clods do........... according to my unbiased research I believe it is to keep us from the Data that will definitely uplift our Spirits and lives..........like sabrage and el kabong point out, the 4 levels of understanding, in Kabbalah it is the reuniting of our Spirits with the Creator Force.......thumbs up

Here's a excellent book I'm currently reading.......some very interesting points.......synesthesia, mixing of senses.on Sinai it is written that the people saw sounds cheers

Aryeh Kaplan - Jewish Meditation, a Practical Guide

http://urj.org/learning/my/books/?syspage=article&item_id=1583

the peeps that denigrate the Jews and the Bible are generally ignorant liars that don't know what they are talking about............like ciggywiggy for example.............then there are the deranged that twist and deform scripture to fit their demented agenda like tru lilly and hitler..... thumbs up

I called it Jew Pork City, not Jew York. Unlike you, Jews have a thick skin about such things.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:11 pm

Ciggy wrote:
le sabrage wrote:yeah.....ciggy, who claims not to be antisemitic has called it Jew York also, lots of ignorant take it up the ass clods do........... according to my unbiased research I believe it is to keep us from the Data that will definitely uplift our Spirits and lives..........like sabrage and el kabong point out, the 4 levels of understanding, in Kabbalah it is the reuniting of our Spirits with the Creator Force.......thumbs up

Here's a excellent book I'm currently reading.......some very interesting points.......synesthesia, mixing of senses.on Sinai it is written that the people saw sounds cheers

Aryeh Kaplan - Jewish Meditation, a Practical Guide

http://urj.org/learning/my/books/?syspage=article&item_id=1583

the peeps that denigrate the Jews and the Bible are generally ignorant liars that don't know what they are talking about............like ciggywiggy for example.............then there are the deranged that twist and deform scripture to fit their demented agenda like tru lilly and hitler..... thumbs up

I called it Jew Pork City, not Jew York. Unlike you, Jews have a thick skin about such things.

Jew Pork City.hahahahaha,that's funny,reminds me of a twisted blogger,BEAJ Bacon Eating Athiestic Jew,check him out...like your signature says,Learn to laugh at yourself.

I payed out on the abos...and i AM ONE,JUST A GOOD LOOKING ONE,HALF CASTE THE WAY TO BE,CHOCKY,HATED AND Good looking...hmmm,capslock,not screaming...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:22 pm

BEAJ is not quite as eloquent as I'd hoped he'd be, but I'd still have a beer with him and take the piss at religious folk together:
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:24 pm

Ciggy wrote:BEAJ is not quite as eloquent as I'd hoped he'd be, but I'd still have a beer with him and take the piss at religious folk together:

No,but still fun though...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:26 pm

A much much funnier Jew who'd eat Kabong for breakfast:
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:59 pm

Ciggy wrote:A much much funnier Jew who'd eat Kabong for breakfast:

he was cool in the 90's,got bored of his mannerism though,until he was on South Park,getting a blowjob off Kenny...

thumbs up lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2