Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Rothschild is BEHIND the suing of David Icke.

+5
Ciggy
rodin
Billy Ruben
Sod-Haus...!!!
Lady Tis-Shine
9 posters

Go down

The House of Rothschild is BEHIND the suing of David Icke. Empty The House of Rothschild is BEHIND the suing of David Icke.

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:29 pm

This is what I believe has happened in this terrible situation for David Icke and I have read all the words of his latest call to all the decent members and surfers of the Internet. The House of Rothschild is the people who are paying that bastard money to sue David Icke, and this is only the beginning I am sad to say.

READ THIS, IN THE WORDS OF MR DAVID ICKE

Someone is taking David Icke through the courts in pursuit of money they have not earned?

Right.

David is paying hefty legal fees to stop this happening and dealing with the case while trying to get on with his work worldwide at such a crucial time?

Right.

But the other person's very expensive London lawyers are not being paid for by them, but by an obviously rich secret donor and David is not allowed to know who that is?

Right.

So the rich secret donor, who has absolutely nothing to do with the case, could target David and his work and do as much damage to both as possible via this 'person' and David is still not allowed to know who it is?

Right.

And they call this justice?

Right.

Er, well, that's what they call it.

Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

The House of Rothschild is BEHIND the suing of David Icke. Empty Re: The House of Rothschild is BEHIND the suing of David Icke.

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:01 pm

This folks was the total reason why David Icke did not mention who was behind sueing him. Maybe someone has seen Greg Lance-Watkin's boasts on the internet and told the mystery moneymen about it, and those people NOT Greg Lance-Watkins has more hatred towards David Icke than anyone on Earth. cthulhu I do not think his ex-wife would do it because if she were behind something like this, then she would do all this nasty and unnecessary business via a DIVORCE court instead, I was talking to some folks (who admire Icke like I do) and we all agreed that it could be The Rothschilds doing all this underhand and sneaky business. cthulhu
Think about it you idiots, David Icke mentioned some personal, secret, family talk about the House of Rothschild and because of this, they (The Rothschilds) have done something of this nature. In fact, they hated the idea that some OUTSIDER like David Icke mentioned that Hitler was a secret member of that family and because of it, Icke is an eternal enemy. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
This courtcase needs ALL THE DONATIONS IT NEEDS AND IT IS VITAL FOR DAVID ICKE TO CONTINUE HIS FURTHER WORK. Posters in the DIF and the idiots in the fringe forums should be GRATEFUL that there is a wonderful forum which allows like-minded people talk intelligent conversation. This courtcase, if unfortunately won by this bastard, will really RUIN David Icke and that is a fact, in fact it would be difficult for this truthseeker to have lectures around the world, it would be difficult to maintain the DIF and it will destroy the well earned reputation of David Icke.
What I suggest right now is that there should be a select forum within the DIF, for paying only members who will say pay £5-99 a month to be enlightened by the conversation on offer, also I suggest a 50% increase with Google ads, more members to become Premier Subscribers to fight this Illuminati plot. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
One other thing, that does sound plasible is that it could be another TruthSeeker who is wealthy in his own right and sees Icke as a threat, he could be the mystery benefactor, but this is an impossible scenerio. If it were him, then I and a thousand others will make his life a LIVING HELL!!! cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
I had to post this important thread here because it won't be plausible in the DIF, because loads are in shock and personally, I am not so keen on some of the moderators over there who are not real ICKESTERS. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

The House of Rothschild is BEHIND the suing of David Icke. Empty Re: The House of Rothschild is BEHIND the suing of David Icke.

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Aunt Tiswas wrote:This folks was the total reason why David Icke did not mention who was behind sueing him. Maybe someone has seen Greg Lance-Watkin's boasts on the internet and told the mystery moneymen about it, and those people NOT Greg Lance-Watkins has more hatred towards David Icke than anyone on Earth. cthulhu I do not think his ex-wife would do it because if she were behind something like this, then she would do all this nasty and unnecessary business via a DIVORCE court instead, I was talking to some folks (who admire Icke like I do) and we all agreed that it could be The Rothschilds doing all this underhand and sneaky business. cthulhu
Think about it you idiots, David Icke mentioned some personal, secret, family talk about the House of Rothschild and because of this, they (The Rothschilds) have done something of this nature. In fact, they hated the idea that some OUTSIDER like David Icke mentioned that Hitler was a secret member of that family and because of it, Icke is an eternal enemy. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
This courtcase needs ALL THE DONATIONS IT NEEDS AND IT IS VITAL FOR DAVID ICKE TO CONTINUE HIS FURTHER WORK. Posters in the DIF and the idiots in the fringe forums should be GRATEFUL that there is a wonderful forum which allows like-minded people talk intelligent conversation. This courtcase, if unfortunately won by this bastard, will really RUIN David Icke and that is a fact, in fact it would be difficult for this truthseeker to have lectures around the world, it would be difficult to maintain the DIF and it will destroy the well earned reputation of David Icke.
What I suggest right now is that there should be a select forum within the DIF, for paying only members who will say pay £5-99 a month to be enlightened by the conversation on offer, also I suggest a 50% increase with Google ads, more members to become Premier Subscribers to fight this Illuminati plot. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
One other thing, that does sound plasible is that it could be another TruthSeeker who is wealthy in his own right and sees Icke as a threat, he could be the mystery benefactor, but this is an impossible scenerio. If it were him, then I and a thousand others will make his life a LIVING HELL!!! cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
I had to post this important thread here because it won't be plausible in the DIF, because loads are in shock and personally, I am not so keen on some of the moderators over there who are not real ICKESTERS. cthulhu

Brilliant And Saved...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:40 pm

That's actually a very good guess,the best I've seen so far.
Many old patterns are going to re-emerge.Stock-markets will crash,well,the Euro and US Dollar took another big plunge yesterday.
They're gearing up for World War,version 3.Many of the same racisms,hate,economic down-turn,desperation and imagined threats about enemies mobilised near the borders.Watch for the same patterns,pre-lude WW1 and 2.What elites and think-tanks don't want,is well known history revisionist,Conspiracy Theorist,offering some of "THEIR" unsavoury truths to wake people up.The education system,is very much to blame for this.The material we were learning in 1986-87,Modern History,is very similar to the version Icke preaches.Where you people ROFL about aliens,that was our third theory of life on Earth,Year 11 General Science in Highschool.I just look around and see alot of mis-informed,loud mouthed smart-arses,slitting their own throats on forums like these.When they're lined up for mass slaughter while carrying their
fucking children.Icke bad,Rothchild good.Wonder if their beLIEfs will hold up,when the great cull comes.

I'll come out with it now.It was'nt just disgust with people and management that I left DIF originally.I know occult and mind reading techniques pretty well for a non-initiate,there was something big over there.Scarey enough,I took flight,over here,so I can keep an eye on it.
I have'nt felt it whilst being here.But my life hit the shitter bad last year,so I would'nt know what direction I got hit from.Good guess there
Tiswas,very good.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:That's actually a very good guess,the best I've seen so far.Good guess there
Tiswas,very good.
!
Guesses Are Not Good Enough Baby...

Proove It...!!

rolf lmao rolf
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:That's actually a very good guess,the best I've seen so far.Good guess there
Tiswas,very good.
!
Guesses Are Not Good Enough Baby...

Proove It...!!

rolf lmao rolf

Go fuck yourself...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:35 pm

The ADL is a good bet too
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:25 pm

rodin wrote:The ADL is a good bet too

I claim credit if it's the ADL.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  King of the Mountain Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:30 am

It is my very educated opinion that the Haus of Gaga are behind this. thumbs up
King of the Mountain
King of the Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:03 am

Richard Warman and Pam Richards are the court cases.

Tiswas just chats shit to make it look like shes in the know. The Rothschild's, the ADL and Hitler lol do you know how daft you fuckers are? Warman is suing for lible and Richards for what she is owed, Icke will loose both cases as he will loose against Watkins should Watkins choose to sue. Now Tiswas will kick off with he will win and all that shit but anyone who's bothered to look at the facts instead of just making up shit will see there all open and shut cases.

Heres a teaser for you. There could be another case in the pipeline so dont throw all your cash at once. An American doctor and her husband.

Icke dosent need your money or he would get legal aid. Lets also not forget Icke has already begged for money once for both these cases.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:32 am

Droike, you are enjoying this!!! cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
We, you get Fruitbat are talking about WHO THE MYSTERY BENEFACTOR OF THE PERSON suing Mr David Icke is, not the person at all and I will say that Rodin claims ADL, but I claim that it is a House of Rothschild job against him.
Sometimes thinking of this case, it makes me wonder if another truthseeker has paid that person to sue Icke, so that they can have the pomp and ceremony instead. I have heard that Alex JOnes is loaded. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:58 am

Its not hard to work out. Pams got a legal team to get what she legally is entitled to. If a brief knows you will win they will take the case if you have money or not knowing they will get paid when you win if the person you are suing has the means to pay the costs which Icke will have to when he looses. He was married to her so its an open and shut case. They will take the case knowing Icke is minted she will win and they will get paid. Cash on delivery you might say.

Icke is making all this noice about a mystery benefactor because he knows the woo woo's will lap it up and give cash thinking they are fighting the Illuminughty.

Imagine if he just came out and said my ex is taking me to court for her share, who would donate? No one. But put a conspiracy spin on it and you fuckers will have your hands in your pockets quick fast.

Ickes a smart cookie and has been robbing people this way for years.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Prove it Motherfucker!!! cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Stupid Bastard all the time on the internet thinking you are something you definately are not Droike, and anyway if I upset you so much then I am doing something right.
No Pamela is not entitled to that money because it was not hers originally, your basic word twisting is so obvious to everyone Droike. That Money was given to THE ICKE's by some bank and because of this all this unnecessary business is going on. Anyway, loads of people are WILLINGLY donating to Mr David Icke and I know that you will constanly whine like a bitch all because you are rightly banned from his forum. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:30 pm

You dont know what your talking about crazy woman. Im not on about any specific money but all the money. In the UK when a man and a woman get divorced what they have gets split. Thats the law. Neither you or Icke are above the law and thats the law.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:05 pm

The only person risking getting sued by the Rothschild's is you Tiswas for this fairytail you have made up lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:57 pm

John Drake wrote:The only person risking getting sued by the Rothschild's is you Tiswas for this fairytail you have made up lol.
The House of Rothschild is BEHIND the suing of David Icke. 252310 ...maybe we are getting close to the time of a Class Action Suit Against David Icke
and all his paid and unpaid supporters who devote themselves to attacking those who
refuse to buy the snake oils and poisoned spirits he/they peddle to the gullible.

Well, it would only be just that there be no financial reward left to be enjoyed by
his old partner in The CON, his Ex-wife.
Lets face it, how many people would have woken up to The CON, if it wasn't for her,
"oh I left him, but still believe in, and support, his work.", propaganda she peddled
for 'The Family Business'.

In fact, it seems that that whole 'separation' news, was designed to re-instill faith
in the religion of David Icke, as most believe that if an 'Ex' has nothing bad to say,
there must be nothing bad to be said, forgetting how often it's the terror of an 'Ex',
that keeps the leaving partner, schtum.

And then there's also the old tactic of couples 'dividing in order to conquer'; separation
in law and the public eye, only, while both working different 'marks', i.e. gathering
intelligence to more easily fleece, both, 'friends' and enemies.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:08 am

The Rothschild's will not leave any fingerprints. Even this 'secret donor' will not be a Rothschild

The House of Rothschild is BEHIND the suing of David Icke. War-man_award

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/coverups-mainmenu-65/13163-richard-warman

Is Alex Jones Linked To Zionist-Jew Bronfman?

http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=413

It's a vast network, web strings can be pulled from multiple directions
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  tok2u Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:24 am

here dave let me help with your legal fees The House of Rothschild is BEHIND the suing of David Icke. 455573 The House of Rothschild is BEHIND the suing of David Icke. 455573 The House of Rothschild is BEHIND the suing of David Icke. 455573 lmao
tok2u
tok2u

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down