Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Billy Ruben
rodin
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Avatars of the World Empty Avatars of the World

Post  rodin Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Can anyone guess what my avatar represents?

What does yours?
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Avatars of the World Empty Re: Avatars of the World

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:18 pm

rodin wrote:Can anyone guess what my avatar represents?

What does yours?

I wondered,did'nt ask...what is it,mine,Richard Hell.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:20 pm

and before you ask,yeah,he's a jew.Like most of New Yorks' punk underground.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:48 am

Billy Ruben wrote:and before you ask,yeah,he's a jew.Like most of New Yorks' punk underground.

thumbs up

Well I grew up listening the Velvet Underground, who of course hung out with Andy Warhol. Reed and Warhol were Jewish. At the time of course I did not even consider who or what Jews were. Seems some of them seek Christ in some form or other thereby repudiating a central tenet of Jewry. Third Velvets' album is the best IMO, and the song 'Jesus' has some of the most sublime guitar of any rock song.

Bob Dylan, who worries he may have sold his soul to the Devil, looks much happier when he flirts with being a Christian. Why is this? I can explain why Christians are correct despite not my believing in the Bible per se, another thread sometime.

I guess most Jews are secular, however they also run the most formidable underground network Earth has ever seen with its own secret language. It runs a gamut of IQ, talent and personality, with a strong streak of revolution. Oddly enough this revolutionary streak tends to work in an anti-spiritual, pro-demonic manner, when you consider their claim to be G-d's chosen people.

Hence perhaps Richard Hell.... scratch

Michael E Jones wrote a book about this called 'The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit' I would like to read sometime. study

PS For any SLP members who fear they may have made an irrefutible bargain with Auld Nick sometime in their dark past, and feel they have to continue with hIS sales pitch, consider what the Christ said. Repent and ye shall be saved. It really is that simple. The Devil was the father of lies, and the Devil's bargain is just another lie and mind-game.
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:13 am

Billy Ruben wrote:and before you ask,yeah,he's a jew.Like most of New Yorks' punk underground.

thumbs up

My favourite New York underground rapper, Aesop Rock, is also a jew.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:18 pm

rodin wrote:

thumbs up

Well I grew up listening the Velvet Underground, who of course hung out with Andy Warhol. Reed and Warhol were Jewish. At the time of course I did not even consider who or what Jews were. Seems some of them seek Christ in some form or other thereby repudiating a central tenet of Jewry. Third Velvets' album is the best IMO, and the song 'Jesus' has some of the most sublime guitar of any rock song.

Bob Dylan, who worries he may have sold his soul to the Devil, looks much happier when he flirts with being a Christian. Why is this? I can explain why Christians are correct despite not my believing in the Bible per se, another thread sometime.

I guess most Jews are secular, however they also run the most formidable underground network Earth has ever seen with its own secret language. It runs a gamut of IQ, talent and personality, with a strong streak of revolution. Oddly enough this revolutionary streak tends to work in an anti-spiritual, pro-demonic manner, when you consider their claim to be G-d's chosen people.

Hence perhaps Richard Hell.... scratch

Michael E Jones wrote a book about this called 'The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit' I would like to read sometime. study

PS For any SLP members who fear they may have made an irrefutible bargain with Auld Nick sometime in their dark past, and feel they have to continue with hIS sales pitch, consider what the Christ said. Repent and ye shall be saved. It really is that simple. The Devil was the father of lies, and the Devil's bargain is just another lie and mind-game.

I was 17 (1987),K-Mart was having a sale of all RCA stock,records going cheap,instead of the $7.99,they were 50 cents,I bought Sally Can't dance and The Blue Mask,New Sensations,two albums I loved,one sparingly.
I played the track Kill Your Sons,from Sally,and my father,annoyed,clipped me over the ear."Stop playing that Nazi shit",I had a picture of Hitler,Einsatz Gruppen and Wehrmacht scenes in East Europe posted on my wall,pretty mixed up kid back in those days,but I whined at dad for hitting me,"but dad he's jewish"...the second hit was even harder.

dizzy
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:25 pm

Ciggy wrote:

thumbs up

My favourite New York underground rapper, Aesop Rock, is also a jew.

I wanted to complain and bitch in your ear when you got back,but it's good to see you.
You can't escape the jew,the black,the yellow man,etc,some you like,the politics you don't.Particulary their governements.The problem is when their foreign policy or religeous beliefs become detrimental to the safety and welfare of other people.But yeah,good to see you Cig.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:.... I whined at dad for hitting me,"but dad he's jewish"...the second hit was even harder.

dizzy

lol

Anyway you probably noticed my avatar being 2 world maps. Upper one shows population density. The other shows recorded UFO sightings.

I see something of great significance there and it is in line with my theory of everything
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:21 pm

rodin wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:.... I whined at dad for hitting me,"but dad he's jewish"...the second hit was even harder.

dizzy

lol

Anyway you probably noticed my avatar being 2 world maps. Upper one shows population density. The other shows recorded UFO sightings.

I see something of great significance there and it is in line with my theory of everything

That gives me a hard on,but like you said,recorded UFO sightings,there's heaps of it in the Aussie skies,it's just that layed back Aussie attitude.Where I ring up the airforce base and scream "you could'nt catch that one,nah,he's a bit nippy!".Other Aussies would sit back,notice a UFO or alien enconter and read the contents of their beer can or "tinnie".

lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Compare the population density v sighting density

What do you notice is odd?
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:32 pm

rodin wrote:Compare the population density v sighting density

Would you be so kind to post a larger picture?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:33 pm

I would've said they prefer north and south of the equator,but that's not really true.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Would you be so kind to post a larger picture?

I'll do better than that

rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:I would've said they prefer north and south of the equator,but that's not really true.

Bingo
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

I would've said they prefer north and south of the equator,but that's not really true.

Super high density in India,Europe, and Asia,but what that shows Rodin,is there is alot of people there to report them,in a very small piece of land comparitivly.I spose the sheep and cattle,maybe the long wheat belts could say other wise.Or fruitloops like me.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:40 pm

screen needs a good clean from the all the sneezing and coughing on good weed.

lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:43 pm

the first highly publicized sighting by Kenneth Arnold on June 24, 1947, resulted in the creation of the term by U.S. newspapers. Although Arnold never specifically used the term "flying saucer", he was quoted at the time saying the shape of the objects he saw was like a "saucer", "disc", or "pie-plate", and several years later added he had also said "the objects moved like saucers skipping across the water." (The Arnold article has a selection of newspaper quotes.) Both the terms flying saucer and flying disc were used commonly and interchangeably in the media until the early 1950s.
Arnold's sighting was followed by thousands of similar sightings across the world. Such sightings were once very common, to such an extent that "flying saucer" was a synonym for UFO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_saucer

http://www.hidden-truth.org/video-gallery/conspiracy/the-coming-ufo-hoax-by-bill-cooper.htm
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:43 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:screen needs a good clean from the all the sneezing and coughing on good weed.

lol!

there are no good weeds
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:47 pm

rodin wrote:
the first highly publicized sighting by Kenneth Arnold on June 24, 1947, resulted in the creation of the term by U.S. newspapers. Although Arnold never specifically used the term "flying saucer", he was quoted at the time saying the shape of the objects he saw was like a "saucer", "disc", or "pie-plate", and several years later added he had also said "the objects moved like saucers skipping across the water." (The Arnold article has a selection of newspaper quotes.) Both the terms flying saucer and flying disc were used commonly and interchangeably in the media until the early 1950s.
Arnold's sighting was followed by thousands of similar sightings across the world. Such sightings were once very common, to such an extent that "flying saucer" was a synonym for UFO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_saucer

http://www.hidden-truth.org/video-gallery/conspiracy/the-coming-ufo-hoax-by-bill-cooper.htm

That's not quite accurate that reporting,the Kennetth Arnold described craft that look similar to the stealth fighter,or the similar German equivalent of that time,some prototype Heinkel.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:48 pm

[quote="Billy Ruben"]
Billy Ruben wrote:

Super high density in India,Europe, and Asia,but what that shows Rodin,is there is alot of people there to report them,in a very small piece of land comparitivly.I spose the sheep and cattle,maybe the long wheat belts could say other wise.Or fruitloops like me.

thumbs up

I think discs cant fly inside the tropics
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:48 pm

rodin wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:screen needs a good clean from the all the sneezing and coughing on good weed.

lol!

there are no good weeds

You're entitled to your opinion,but,a smoke for 3 or 4 days of the fortnight,sure beats heavy prescription drugs,every day.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:50 pm

well I will finish a good bottle of red wine this evening

Jesus first miracle was to turn water into wine. That's my kinda saviour.
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:51 pm

[quote="rodin"]
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

thumbs up

I think discs cant fly inside the tropics

They'd use some system of propulsion that repels the electromagnetic field,I would think,there's no difference between mittens and Pina Coladas.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:53 pm

rodin wrote:well I will finish a good bottle of red wine this evening

Jesus first miracle was to turn water into wine. That's my kinda saviour.

Alcohol make me a nasty boy,who should get clobbered.Red wine is great for cooking.But a glasss here or there is good for you.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:53 pm

What happens when charge is in motion?
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content