Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to all those NEW Moderators in the DIF!!

+2
Billy Ruben
Lady Tis-Shine
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Congratulations to all those NEW Moderators in the DIF!! - Page 3 Empty So, tizevil CONGRADULATES those who BAN THE VICTIMS of THOSE THEY DON'T BAN...

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Congratulations to all those NEW Moderators in the DIF!! - Page 3 074447-christopher-james-dannevig
Confessed killer

Christopher James Dannevig -

who used a fake Facebook identity
to meet
young female victims -
says he was diagnosed as "psychotic" at 13
but
was told no one could help him
until "I killed someone".

Read More

"He knew what he was doing. It was the thrill of killing,"
said tearful mum Nina.

Dannevig
lured the animal-loving Cecil Hills teenager

into bushland at Smith
Creek Reserve in Leumeah

after befriending her on Facebook

by posing as a
worker at the

Wildlife Information Rescue and Education Service.

true lilly wrote:....YESSSS, WHO IS, On Line...
SHE WAS MADE TO BELIEVE,
she would be caring for sick wildlife...

"im jason
and i have the best job in the world
looking after and careing for
injured and sick animals".

Congratulations to all those NEW Moderators in the DIF!! - Page 3 542473-nona-belomesoff
A man who befriended
a teenage girl
on Facebook
before luring her to a meeting
with the promise of work
has pleaded guilty to her murder.

Picture: Supplied
DO, Read More
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Who is online?
Congratulations to all those NEW Moderators in the DIF!! - Page 3 EmptyIn total there are 14 users online :
: 1 Registered, 2 Hidden and 11 Guests :
: 2 Bots
Most users ever online was 267
on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:34 pm

Registered Users: true lilly
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to all those NEW Moderators in the DIF!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Congratulations to all those NEW Moderators in the DIF!!

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:51 pm

true lilly wrote:Congratulations to all those NEW Moderators in the DIF!! - Page 3 074447-christopher-james-dannevig
Confessed killer

Christopher James Dannevig -

who used a fake Facebook identity
to meet
young female victims -
says he was diagnosed as "psychotic" at 13
but
was told no one could help him
until "I killed someone".

Read More

"He knew what he was doing. It was the thrill of killing,"
said tearful mum Nina.

Dannevig
lured the animal-loving Cecil Hills teenager

into bushland at Smith
Creek Reserve in Leumeah

after befriending her on Facebook

by posing as a
worker at the

Wildlife Information Rescue and Education Service.

true lilly wrote:....YESSSS, WHO IS, On Line...
SHE WAS MADE TO BELIEVE,
she would be caring for sick wildlife...

"im jason
and i have the best job in the world
looking after and careing for
injured and sick animals".

Congratulations to all those NEW Moderators in the DIF!! - Page 3 542473-nona-belomesoff
A man who befriended
a teenage girl
on Facebook
before luring her to a meeting
with the promise of work
has pleaded guilty to her murder.

Picture: Supplied
DO, Read More
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Who is online?
Congratulations to all those NEW Moderators in the DIF!! - Page 3 EmptyIn total there are 14 users online :
: 1 Registered, 2 Hidden and 11 Guests :
: 2 Bots
Most users ever online was 267
on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:34 pm

Registered Users: true lilly

I swear on the life of this pussy cat...

Congratulations to all those NEW Moderators in the DIF!! - Page 3 Cat8

that no harm will come to you.Get over it madam,stalking days are over.You'd cost to much in fuel to visit.

well,I'm straight now and very restless.
The truth of the matter Suzy Ryan,I lost a bid on Falcon Wagon,my bid not making reserve price,cause I decided to score pot and could only afford $180 of the $300.But got my eyes on an SVO in Melbourne,fully worked 6 cylinder with ceramic pistons,about $6,000 worth of engine coupled to a T5 5 speed box,I want the mechanicals for my wagon,visit you on the way home if I get it...and it don't go over $1,200,unless the disgruntled wish to pay Billy,to "OFF" Suzy,for a bit of money,like $20,000,that should pay for my trip to Groningeng and a few pounds of the best buds,money can buy...You're a goner madam,gonna get you...

Congratulations to all those NEW Moderators in the DIF!! - Page 3 Yougonnagetlovedtenderl

Congratulations to all those NEW Moderators in the DIF!! - Page 3 Scarysquirrelhesgonnage

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to all those NEW Moderators in the DIF!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Congratulations to all those NEW Moderators in the DIF!!

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:59 pm

Just piss off the neighbours,be bashed and say it was Jason/Billy Ruben,hired by Tintin/David Icke to send a clear message,your words are unkind.If I was a mod there though,I'd be done with it,put a little banned next to your name and make you happy,you've gone the distance.Why Suzy,I'm over you,peace and all that,but forever and a day,you'll remind me of wanting to kill you,and then I will want to kill you,the effects of this pot should wear off in about four days,I'll be back to wanting to stangle you then...until then,don't harsh by buzz.

dizzy
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:53 am

John Drake wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:re-titled so Imageshack don't coddle on

Congratulations to all those NEW Moderators in the DIF!! - Page 3 Myloveforjohndrake

Thats not what you sent is it Billy. Whats the point of more lies? The pm you sent clearly shows i was telling the truth about what you did. Slipped up big time havent you.

JD,why are so uptight about one,consenting over the age of 21,homosexual fellatio picture,when you,being boastfully proud and patriotic of your military service,that means,you've taken more dumps and naked showers with rather buff and muscular men.Now come on,does'nt it at least give you a little twinge down there,if not,struggle not to get a hard-on and get embarressed when you realise what you're doing.I've had moments like that.

lol! thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:59 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
John Drake wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:re-titled so Imageshack don't coddle on

Congratulations to all those NEW Moderators in the DIF!! - Page 3 Myloveforjohndrake

Thats not what you sent is it Billy. Whats the point of more lies? The pm you sent clearly shows i was telling the truth about what you did. Slipped up big time havent you.

JD,why are so uptight about one,consenting over the age of 21,homosexual fellatio picture,when you,being boastfully proud and patriotic of your military service,that means,you've taken more dumps and naked showers with rather buff and muscular men.Now come on,does'nt it at least give you a little twinge down there,if not,struggle not to get a hard-on and get embarressed when you realise what you're doing.I've had moments like that.

lol! thumbs up

You may as well fuck anything you can find in the military.According to military law,if a soldier is caught having sex with another "soldier",they are charged with homosexuality and an indecent act.Whether they are male or female,so pump arse JD,you're going down for it anyway.It was law when I was in,unless the corporal was trying to scare me off the chick he wanted.She just wanted to nail my 17 year old cherry.Butch thing she was,but pretty face.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3