Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modlike Productions

+2
Sod-Haus...!!!
rodin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Modlike Productions - Page 2 Empty Re: Modlike Productions

Post  MoMo Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:22 pm

true lilly wrote: rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

Surely, some of 'you' must be double/double agents,
to work so hard at trolling to 'defend' the indefensible, scum of the earth.
rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

WHO are you referring to? thinking hmm
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:31 pm

rodin wrote:Setting out my stall.....blubber, blubber, snivel, bullshit & lies

[img]http://www.mensweekly.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/why_girls_love_assholes1.jpg[/img...................

You've proven yourself to be a complete idiot and a sucker. thumbs up

Israel exists so that the Jews may exist without the threat of annihilation by the likes of you. thumbs up

http://www.vbm-torah.org/

53b: A Covenant of Fate, Part 2
Anti-Semitism and Its Causes: The Psychological Background

http://www.vbm-torah.org/jewphi.htm

Anti-semitism is a multi-faceted phenomenon, which lends itself to various analyses. I would like to demonstrate that the various dimensions of analysis do not contradict one another. In fact, their juxtaposition creates a complete picture. Here we will discuss the first level, the psychological dimension. To explain it, I will use a simple allegory. Psychologists often employ the Rorschach Test in their analysis of patients. The test uses a well-known technique known as the projective technique. The patient is asked to look at a series of pictures and explain what he sees. These pictures have no intrinsic meaning. In fact, they are simply ink blots on paper that created symmetrical designs when the paper was folded in two. As previously mentioned, the pictures do not represent anything, yet people look at them and explain them. The explanations do not exist in the pictures; they exist in the person's mind. This is an opening, through which the psychologists try to enter the inner world of the person, who "projects" what is inside himself onto the pictures.

This mechanism, according to many psychologists, can shed light on the phenomenon of anti-Semitism. The anti- Semite sees in the Jews negative qualities that threaten and endanger him. These characteristics don't exist in the "picture"; they only exist in the mind of the beholder. They are the projections of the anti-Semite, who uses the Jew as a blot of his own making, and upon which he projects the black sides of his inner world. This, in very general terms of course, refers to the psychological background of anti-Semitism. The fact that the Jew is a minority, a foreigner who is relatively easily identified, was a psychological cause that contributed to the choice of the Jew as the screen upon which the anti-Semites threw their fears and hatred. This is actually the explanation for a number of noticeable characteristics of anti-Semitism. We find many types and forms of attacks on Jews. In one place the Jew is described as having one trait, and in another place he is accused of the opposite characteristic. This is true regarding both his personal traits and his social and political traits. Thus, for example, the Jew is portrayed as the capitalist trying to take over the world, and on the other hand as the revolutionary, who is attempting to weaken the power of wealth and utterly abolish personal ownership. The fact that we are faced with a psychological phenomenon means that we must not search for logic here. All anti-Semites project their various and contradictory fears upon the Jew.

Anti-Semitism and Its Causes: The Social Basis

Whoever thinks that this analysis has exhausted the topic of anti-Semitism is fooling himself. Anti-Semitism is a social, not an individual, phenomenon. In addition to its psychological aspects, we must study anti-Semitism from its social and general perspectives as well. A view of history and philosophy in recent generations will be of help in our attempt. Let us therefore move on to the second level of our analysis, the collective, political and social level. Until now we have examined a phenomenon that has already been expressed by the earliest thinkers of the last century. They viewed anti-Semitism as part of Xenophobia, and indeed, the phenomena we have expressed until now are merely details within a much larger context, that of the strains that exist between various groups, between the majority and the minority, and even between various races who live together within one society. From this perspective, there is no essential difference between the hatred of Jews and the hostility that exists towards other races, such as blacks. However, this is but one level of the explanation. Until now we have identified the roots of the problem, and its individual expressions.

If anti-Semitism were only an individual psychological phenomenon, it would be similar to other forms of discrimination and hostility; however, in the modern world anti-Semitism takes on a different hue. Various groups have used it for political purposes. We can trace clear attempts to use psychological hostility – which, it seems, has deep religious roots – to forward political aims. Thus, modern anti-Semitism was born, and acquired a more and more tragic and satanic form. The widespread use of this technique began in Czarist Russia, in the struggle to smother those revolutionary attempts that finally toppled the Czarist rule. Through the Czarist secret police, the rulers attempted to identify revolutionary action with the activities of the Jews. The rulers of Czarist Russia fought against certain phenomena, and in this fight they created a kind of equation, which was supposed to prove their claims. The Czarist secret police created one of the documents that became an anti-Semitic classic, "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion." This book reveals the so-called secret plan weaved by the leaders of the Jews, to take over the entire world. "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" became a holy book among the anti-Semites..............This is an example of a lie and forgery that the power of truth could not effectually surmount. This abominable book became a justification of Nazism and the genocide that followed in its wake. This is an example of the phenomena that we must deal with. Forgeries spread throughout the world, and people are convinced..............

I've called you out numerous times regurgitating the lies of The Protocolz of the Elderz of Zion, and even in the Face of true meaning of Zionism you persist in lying, that is Psychopathic Derangement, you cannot justify, or reason your way out of the cesspool you dwell in. You are truly a pathetic imbecile. thumbs up rolf lmao

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:32 pm

You're so ignorant you claim to be a 'Christian', your not, you're an ignorant, lying hatemonger.

JESUS AND THE IDENTITY OF GOD
http://www.ntwrightpage.com/Wright_JIG.htm

Jesus believed he was Israel’s Messiah, the one in whom Israel’s history was to be summed up. Jesus believed he would win the messianic victory over the real enemy and would build the true messianic temple through taking Israel’s fate upon himself and going to the cross. Jesus believed that in doing so he was not just pointing to or talking about, but was actually embodying, the return of YHWH to Zion.............................I have argued elsewhere that a central feature of Jewish expectation, and kingdom expectation at that, in Jesus’ time was the hope that YHWH would return in person to Zion. .........................Why, after all, does Jesus tell a story about a yearning father in order to account for his own behavior?[36] It is this that also accounts for his sovereign attitude to Torah, his speaking on behalf of Wisdom, and his announcement of forgiveness of sins.[37] By themselves none of these would be conclusive. Even if they are allowed to stand as words and actions of Jesus, they remain cryptic. But predicate them of the same young man who is then on his way to Jerusalem to confront the powers that be with the message and the action of the kingdom of God and who tells stories as he does which are best interpreted as stories of YHWH returning to Zion, then you have reached. I believe, the deep heart of Jesus’ own sense of vocation. He believed himself called to do and be what in the scriptures only Israel’s God did and was.
................What are we therefore saying about the earthly Jesus? In Jesus himself, I suggest we see the biblical portrait of YHWH come to life: the loving God, rolling up his sleeves (Isa 52:10) to do in person the job that no one else could do, the creator God giving new life the God who works through his created world and supremely through his human creatures, the faithful God dwelling in the midst of his people, the stern and tender God relentlessly opposed to all that destroys or distorts the good creation, and especially human beings, but recklessly loving all those in need and distress. “He shall feed his flock like a shepherd; he shall carry the lambs in his arms; and gently lead those that are with young” (Isa 40:11). It is the OT portrait of YHWH, but it fits Jesus like a glove.

So.....is the above beyond your rational and intellect, your comprehension? thumbs up

Last edited by el kabong on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:32 pm

Actually Rodent,I'll do you a favour,get used to staying here I can't see anything constructive about you going back to DIF,I'll put in a recommendation that you're with better company here and your postings and service are no longer required at DIF,do you a favour old chap.

thumbs up lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:34 pm

F*ck,he got pounded.... rolf

Don't piss me off on a bad day,biatch. cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:38 pm

Rodins my Bitch, he was my Bitch at DIFtardia, he's my bitch here, the NAZI mods used to protect him. I had 15 permanent points. thumbs up rolf lmao

http://www.vbm-torah.org/jewphi.htm

54: Following the Footsteps of Rihal

"The Voice Of My Beloved Knocketh" [2:24]

Partnership with God
The same demand that we act at the right moment is clear from another book in the Scriptures: the book of Esther. This book teaches us, as Martin Buber has pointed out, what Divine Providence is. Divine Providence is the partnership between man and God. When we read the story of Esther we already know the ending. We are witnesses to the process of Divine Providence preparing all the means to solve the tangle of events and emerge from the danger...........................In the Footsteps of Rihal and Maimonides

Modern Zionism arose under the influence of Rihal and Maimonides.

What is our attitude towards the process of redemption? How do we translate the historical partnership we spoke of earlier into practical terms? It seems to me that we learn from the synthesis between Rihal and Maimonides' approaches a position, which can be termed an activist position.

In order to understand this approach we will contrast it to another position which has many variations. This is the position that sees the redemption as an event not at all dependent upon human activity, but the result of historical processes in the hands of God, over which man has no control. This position can perhaps be termed apocalyptic. Indeed, the end of the processes of redemption is not in our hands; it constitutes a revelation of a hidden reality which was marked out in advance.

In contrast, the position we will call activist claims that the redemption will occur as the result of human action. This position can be understood in various ways, however here we refer to rational activism. It unites two principles:

1. The approach of Maimonides, who perceived the movement into the Messianic era not as a miraculous event but as the result of the actions of the Jewish people.

2. Rihal's ideas about Aliya: he felt that the Jews' return to the Land would bring about the redemption. We must reach the Land of Israel before the Messiah, not after him.

Maimonides dismissed the theory that miraculous events are a prerequisite of the Messianic era and clear signs that the Messiah is on his way. Maimonides teaches that the transition to the Messianic era will occur through rational means. An interesting detail of this approach is the possibility of reestablishing the Sanhedrin naturally, given the consent of the Sages of the Land of Israel. We saw this type of activity during the sixteenth century in the activities of Rabbi Jacob Berav and his supporters, who wanted to re-institute the traditional "semikha," and again in the nineteenth century, in the early stages of modern religious Zionism. This was rational activism intended to bring about the redemption. This was the vision of the Heralds of Zionism.

Rabbi Zvi Hirsch Kalisher writes:

"[Regarding] the redemption of Israel which we await, one must not think that God will suddenly descend from the Heavens to the earth and tell His people: Go, or that He will send His Messiah in one moment from the Heavens to blow the great Trumpet to the dispersed of Israel and gather them to Jerusalem... rather the redemption of Israel will come about slowly... for the beginning of the redemption will come through the awakening of philanthropists and the desire of the kingdoms to gather some small portion of the scattered people of Israel to the Holy Land."

The term "Heralds of Zionism" has in my opinion done an injustice to these original formulators of the Zionist idea. It seems to me that a paradoxical phenomenon is taking place here. Herzlian Zionism appears to be modern and practical in that it intended to give an answer to modern anti-Semitism. However, it seems to me that paradoxically we are closer today to the vision of the "Heralds of Zionism." For us Zionism is not an answer to the problems of anti-Semitism; it is a national liberation movement. Rabbi Zvi Hirsch Kalisher saw this clearly, and writes at the conclusion of his book "Rishon LeZion:"

"It is wondrous and glorious for the nation of Jeshurun who turn to the love of the Land of their Forefathers... for are we less than other nations, who consider their blood and possessions as nothing compared with the love of their country and their people?"
thumbs up

You really are clueless aren't you Rodin? Gonna use the False Zionist Quotes?

Last edited by el kabong on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:41 pm

el kabong wrote:Rodins my Bitch, he was my Bitch at DIFtardia, he's my bitch here, the NAZI mods used to protect him. I had 15 permanent points. thumbs up rolf lmao

Go ahead,I was signing off anyways,could'nt be bothered with him,handy man is coming,so I better get the bathroom ready.Talk with respect,you get respect,play a game,shot down in flames.

popcorn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:45 pm

This place is off its heid...

rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:48 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
el kabong wrote:Rodins my Bitch, he was my Bitch at DIFtardia, he's my bitch here, the NAZI mods used to protect him. I had 15 permanent points. thumbs up rolf lmao

Go ahead,I was signing off anyways,could'nt be bothered with him,handy man is coming,so I better get the bathroom ready.Talk with respect,you get respect,play a game,shot down in flames.

popcorn

Do you see billyboy? how persistently ignorant rodin remains even after being provided with three accurate definitions of all the aspects of Zionism. rodin prefers the mythical revisionist history although all of it has been proven to be bullshit. Rodin laps up tons of bullshit and begs for more. The doofus thinks he understands Macro Economics, I asked him at DIFtardia how it was between 1980 and 1985 that the Japaneses security traders amassed half the worlds cash. Were they Jews? Zionists? he never replied. thumbs up

Anti-Zionism is anti-semitismBehind much criticism of Israel is a thinly veiled hatred of Jews

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/nov/29/comment

Is there a link between the way Israel's case is presented and anti-semitism? Israel's advocates protest that behind criticisms of Israel there sometimes lurks a more sinister agenda, dangerously bordering on anti-semitism. Critics vehemently disagree. In their view, public attacks on Israel are neither misplaced nor the source of anti-Jewish sentiment: Israel's behaviour is reprehensible and so are those Jews who defend it.
Jewish defenders of Israel are then depicted by their critics as seeking an excuse to justify Israel, projecting Jewish paranoia and displaying a "typical" Jewish trait of "sticking together", even in defending the morally indefensible. Israel's advocates deserve the hostility they get, the argument goes; it is they who should engage in soul-searching.

There is no doubt that recent anti-semitism is linked to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. And it is equally without doubt that Israeli policies sometimes deserve criticism. There is nothing wrong, or even remotely anti-semitic, in disapproving of Israeli policies. Nevertheless, this debate - with its insistence that there is a distinction between anti-semitism and anti-Zionism - misses the crucial point of contention. Israel's advocates do not want to gag critics by brandishing the bogeyman of anti-semitism: rather, they are concerned about the form the criticism takes.

If Israel's critics are truly opposed to anti-semitism, they should not repeat traditional anti-semitic themes under the anti-Israel banner. When such themes - the Jewish conspiracy to rule the world, linking Jews with money and media, the hooked-nose stingy Jew, the blood libel, disparaging use of Jewish symbols, or traditional Christian anti-Jewish imagery - are used to describe Israel's actions, concern should be voiced. Labour MP Tam Dalyell decried the influence of "a Jewish cabal" on British foreign policy-making; an Italian cartoonist last year depicted the Israeli siege of the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem as an attempt to kill Jesus "again". Is it necessary to evoke the Jewish conspiracy or depict Israelis as Christ-killers to denounce Israeli policies?

The fact that accusations of anti-semitism are dismissed as paranoia, even when anti-semitic imagery is at work, is a subterfuge. Israel deserves to be judged by the same standards adopted for others, not by the standards of utopia. Singling out Israel for an impossibly high standard not applied to any other country begs the question: why such different treatment?

Despite piqued disclaimers, some of Israel's critics use anti-semitic stereotypes. In fact, their disclaimers frequently offer a mask of respectability to otherwise socially unacceptable anti-semitism. Many equate Israel to Nazism, claiming that "yesterday's victims are today's perpetrators": last year, Louis de Bernières wrote in the Independent that "Israel has been adopting tactics which are reminiscent of the Nazis". This equation between victims and murderers denies the Holocaust. Worse still, it provides its retroactive justification: if Jews turned out to be so evil, perhaps they deserved what they got. Others speak of Zionist conspiracies to dominate the media, manipulate American foreign policy, rule the world and oppress the Arabs. By describing Israel as the root of all evil, they provide the linguistic mandate and the moral justification to destroy it. And by using anti-semitic instruments to achieve this goal, they give away their true anti-semitic face.

There is of course the open question of whether this applies to anti-Zionism. It is one thing to object to the consequences of Zionism, to suggest that the historical cost of its realisation was too high, or to claim that Jews are better off as a scattered, stateless minority. This is a serious argument, based on interests, moral claims, and an interpretation of history. But this is not anti-Zionism. To oppose Zionism in its essence and to refuse to accept its political offspring, Israel, as a legitimate entity, entails more. Zionism comprises a belief that Jews are a nation, and as such are entitled to self-determination as all other nations are.

It could be suggested that nationalism is a pernicious force. In which case one should oppose Palestinian nationalism as well. It could even be argued that though both claims are true and noble, it would have been better to pursue Jewish national rights elsewhere. But negating Zionism, by claiming that Zionism equals racism, goes further and denies the Jews the right to identify, understand and imagine themselves - and consequently behave as - a nation. Anti-Zionists deny Jews a right that they all too readily bestow on others, first of all Palestinians.

Were you outraged when Golda Meir claimed there were no Palestinians? You should be equally outraged at the insinuation that Jews are not a nation. Those who denounce Zionism sometimes explain Israel's policies as a product of its Jewish essence. In their view, not only should Israel act differently, it should cease being a Jewish state. Anti-Zionists are prepared to treat Jews equally and fight anti-semitic prejudice only if Jews give up their distinctiveness as a nation: Jews as a nation deserve no sympathy and no rights, Jews as individuals are worthy of both. Supporters of this view love Jews, but not when Jews assert their national rights. Jews condemning Israel and rejecting Zionism earn their praise. Denouncing Israel becomes a passport to full integration. Noam Chomsky and his imitators are the new heroes, their Jewish pride and identity expressed solely through their shame for Israel's existence. Zionist Jews earn no respect, sympathy or protection. It is their expression of Jewish identity through identification with Israel that is under attack.

The argument that it is Israel's behaviour, and Jewish support for it, that invite prejudice sounds hollow at best and sinister at worst. That argument means that sympathy for Jews is conditional on the political views they espouse. This is hardly an expression of tolerance. It singles Jews out. It is anti-semitism.

Zionism reversed Jewish historical passivity to persecution and asserted the Jewish right to self-determination and independent survival. This is why anti-Zionists see it as a perversion of Jewish humanism. Zionism entails the difficulty of dealing with sometimes impossible moral dilemmas, which traditional Jewish passivity in the wake of historical persecution had never faced. By negating Zionism, the anti-semite is arguing that the Jew must always be the victim, for victims do no wrong and deserve our sympathy and support.

Israel errs like all other nations: it is normal. What anti-Zionists find so obscene is that Israel is neither martyr nor saint. Their outrage refuses legitimacy to a people's national liberation movement. Israel's stubborn refusal to comply with the invitation to commit national suicide and thereby regain a supposedly lost moral ground draws condemnation. Jews now have the right to self-determination, and that is what the anti-semite dislikes so much.

Anti-Zionism and Anti-Semitism
Robert Wistrich1

http://www.jcpa.org/phas/phas-wistrich-f04.htm

Anti-Zionism has become the most dangerous and effective form of anti- Semitism in our time, through its systematic delegitimization, defamation, and demonization of Israel. Although not a priori anti-Semitic, the calls to dismantle the Jewish state, whether they come from Muslims, the Left, or the radical Right, increasingly rely on an anti-Semitic stereotypization of classic themes, such as the manipulative "Jewish lobby," the Jewish/Zionist "world conspiracy," and Jewish/Israeli "warmongers." One major driving force of this anti-Zionism/anti-Semitism is the transformation of the Palestinian cause into a "holy war"; another source is anti-Americanism linked with fundamentalist Islamism. In the current context, classic conspiracy theories, such as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, are enjoying a spectacular revival. The common denominator of the new anti-Zionism has been the systematic effort to criminalize Israeli and Jewish behavior, so as to place it beyond the pale of civilized and acceptable conduct.

The question of whether anti-Zionism can or should be equated with anti-Semitism is one of those pivotal issues that refuse to go away. It is of considerable importance in any effort to define the nature of the "new Judeophobia" and strategies to deal with it. Recently when I addressed British MPs in the House of Commons, this was the first order of business. Surely, they wanted to know, doubts about Zionism or alarm at Israel's policies must be distinguished from loathing toward Jews? Was it not true that anti-Semitism was frequently confused with "anti-Sharonism," as The Guardian likes to claim? Did not Jews themselves often engage in the fiercest opposition to Israeli government policy without being accused of anti-Semitism? Finally, exaggerated use of the Judeophobic charge, it was suggested, might raise the suspicion that Israel's leaders were seeking to deflect or even silence justified criticism.

My answer to such objections is that anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism are two distinct ideologies that over time (especially since 1948) have tended to converge, generally without undergoing a full merger. There have always been Bundists, Jewish communists, Reform Jews, and ultra-Orthodox Jews who strongly opposed Zionism without being Judeophobes. So, too, there are conservatives, liberals, and leftists in the West today who are pro-Palestinian, antagonistic toward Israel, and deeply distrustful of Zionism without crossing the line into anti- Semitism. There are also Israeli "post-Zionists" who object to the definition of Israel as an exclusively or even a predominantly "Jewish" state without feeling hostile toward Jews as such. There are others, too, who question whether Jews are really a nation; or who reject Zionism because they believe its accomplishment inevitably resulted in uprooting many Palestinians. None of these positions is intrinsically anti-Semitic in the sense of expressing opposition or hatred toward Jews as Jews.

Nevertheless, I believe that the more radical forms of anti-Zionism that have emerged with renewed force in recent years do display unmistakable analogies to European anti-Semitism immediately preceding the Holocaust. One of the more striking symptoms has been the call for a scientific, cultural, and economic boycott of Israel that arouses some grim associations and memories among Jews of the Nazi boycott that began in 1933. (Indeed, such actions go back at least fifty years earlier when anti-Semitic organizations first used economic boycotts as a weapon against Jewish competitors.) There are other highly visible manifestations. An example is the systematic manner in which Israel is harassed at international forums such as the United Nations, where the Arab states have for decades pursued a policy of isolating the Jewish state and turning it into a pariah. An offshoot of this campaign was the hate-fest at the UN-sponsored Durban Conference against racism of September 2001, which denounced Zionism as a "genocidal" movement, practicing "ethnic cleansing" against Palestinians. In these and similar public forums, as well as in much of the Western mainstream media, Zionism and the Jewish people have been demonized in ways that are virtually identical to the methods, arguments, and techniques of racist anti-Semitism. Even though the current banner may be "antiracist" and the defamation is being carried out today in the name of human rights, all the red lines have clearly been crossed. For example, "anti-Zionists" who insist on comparing Zionism and the Jews with Hitler and the Third Reich appear unmistakably to be de facto anti-Semites, even if they vehemently deny the fact! This is largely because they knowingly exploit the reality that Nazism in the postwar world has become the defining metaphor of absolute evil. For if Zionists are "Nazis" and if Sharon really is Hitler, then it becomes a moral obligation to wage war against Israel. That is the bottom line of much contemporary anti-Zionism. In practice, this has become the most potent form of contemporary anti-Semitism.

Indeed, Israel is today the only state on the face of this planet that such a large number of disparate people wish to see disappear - itself a chilling reminder of the Nazi propaganda of the 1930s. The most virulent expressions of this "exterminationist" or genocidal anti-Zionism have come from the Arab-Muslim world, which is the historical heir of the earlier 20th-century forms of totalitarian anti-Semitism in Hitler's Germany and the Soviet Union. Even "moderate" Muslim statesmen such as Mahathir Mohammad have publicly repeated the classic anti-Semitic belief that "Jews rule the world" while eliciting virtually no objections in the Islamic world. The more radical Islamists from Al-Qaida to the Palestinian Hamas go much further since they fuse indiscriminate terror, suicide bombings, and a Protocols of Zion style of anti-Semitism with the ideology of jihad. In this case, the socalled "war against Zionism" unmistakably embraces the total demonization of the "Jewish other": as the "enemy of mankind," as deadly poisonous snakes, as barbarian "Nazis" and "Holocaust manipulators" who control international finance, not to mention America, or theWestern mass media, while they busily instigate wars and revolutions to achieve world domination. Such conspiracy theories sailing under "anti-Zionist" colors constitute a highly toxic, even murderous worldview that today is linked to religious fanaticism and a worldwide revolutionary agenda. The same demonizing stereotypes can, however, be found in moderate pro-Western Egypt (home to the Protocols based anti-Semitic soap opera Rider without a Horse), secular Baathist Syria, conservative Wahhabite Saudi Arabia, and the Shiite fundamentalist Iran of the ayatollahs. This is an ideological anti-Zionism that seeks both the annihilation of Israel and a world "liberated from the Jews" - in other words, it is a totalist form of anti-Semitism.

The danger has become especially grave because this "annihilationalist" anti-Zionism is spreading under the guise of anti-Israelism and hatred of Sharon to Western Europe, America, and parts of the Third World. It has found grassroots support in the Muslim diaspora among radicalized youth and an echo among antiglobalists, Trotskyites, and far-Right groups as well as parts of the media. There is a loose and shifting coalition of red-brown-green bigotry focused against both America and Israel. Osama bin Laden is a hero not only to those who wish to restore Islam's global hegemony but also for some of those who still believe in the "world revolution" of the proletarian masses or the demise of "Judeo-American" domination.

Much of the mobilizing power of "anti-Zionism" derives from its link to the Palestinian cause. Since the 1960s, the PLO has worked hard to totally delegitimize Zionism and the policy has largely succeeded: this anti-Zionism involves a total negation of Jewish nationhood and legitimate Jewish sovereignty in Eretz Israel, a denial of the link between Judaism and the land, or of the existence of the two Jewish temples in Jerusalem. No wonder Israel never existed on any Palestinian maps throughout the Oslo "peace process." Nor should it be forgotten that the Palestinian Authority has frequently combined anti-Semitic motifs - including Holocaust denial, updated blood libels, and Jewish conspiracy themes - with its general incitement to violence. Moreover, some Palestinian Christians have developed a "liberation theology" that plays on older anti-Semitic efforts to de-Judaize the Christian tradition and finds a sympathetic echo in the West. As for the Islamic groups among the Palestinians, they openly see themselves as engaged in "a war against the Jews." Hamas, for example, has embraced a full-fledged Islamicized vision of the "Jewish peril" derived from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Palestinian suffering and Arab "anti-Zionism" have helped to infect Europe with an old-new version of anti-Semitism in which Jews are rapacious, bloodsucking colonialists. The theme is that Jews were rootless, imperialist invaders who came to Palestine to conquer the land by brute force, to expel or "cleanse" it of its natives. They are the modern "Crusaders" with no legitimate rights to the soil - an alien transplant, absolutely foreign to the region. They succeeded only because of a gigantic occult conspiracy in which the Zionists (i.e., the Jews) manipulated Great Britain and subsequently America. This is a typically anti-Semitic narrative of which Hitler might have approved - widely believed around the world, even credited by millions of educated people in the West.

The popularity of the Protocols today is the one telling symptom of the growing merger between anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism. Zionism is increasingly depicted in some mainstream media as being "criminal" in its essence as well as its behavior. This flows from the leftwing mantra that brands Zionism as a racist, apartheid, colonialist, and imperialist movement, reviving a stigma that has anti-Semitic echoes on a European continent still grappling with the guilt of its genocidal and colonial past. Israel seems to be losing on both counts. Its military actions offer Europeans the tantalizing prospect of saying "the victims of yesterday have become the [Nazi] perpetrators of today," along with the opportunity to present Zionism as heir to the darkest pages of Western colonial history such as Algeria, Vietnam, or South Africa. Such aspersions are not a priori anti-Semitic, but through endless repetition they are becoming the ideological rationalization for dismantling Israel. This is the aim of "progressive" anti- Zionism, which, unlike the classic forms of racist anti-Semitism is not ethnically nationalist or völkisch. But it is highly discriminatory in negating the possibility of a legitimate Jewish nationalism. The antiglobalists either ignore or excuse the terrorism, jihadism, and anti- Jewish stereotypes to be found in PLO nationalism/fundamentalism. For much of the Western Left, Palestinians can only be victims and never perpetrators.

On the far Left as well as the far Right, anti-Zionism uses a type of discourse and stereotypes concerning the "Jewish/Zionist lobby," Israeli/Jewish "criminality," and Sharonist "warmongering" that is fundamentally manipulative and anti-Semitic. This has penetrated the mainstream debate to the point where 60 percent of all Europeans regard tiny Israel as the greatest threat to world peace; where over a third of those surveyed in Europe and America regularly attribute to Jews excessive power and influence; where Jews are suspected of dual loyalties by ever greater numbers of non-Jews; and where "anti-Zionist" attacks on Jewish institutions and targets show that we are talking about a distinction without a difference. Anti-Zionism is not only the historic heir of earlier forms of anti-Semitism. Today, it is also the lowest common denominator and the bridge between the Left, the Right, and the militant Muslims; between the elites (including the media) and the masses; between the churches and the mosques; between an increasingly anti-American Europe and an endemically anti- Western Arab-Muslim Middle East; a point of convergence between conservatives and radicals and a connecting link between fathers and sons. Anti-Zionism is much more than an exotic collection of radicalchic slogans that survived the debacle of the late-1960s counterculture. It has become an "exterminationist," pseudoredemptive ideology reconstructed in the Middle East and reexported back to Europe with devastating effects.

I got Rodins #, I see through him like I see through the water that runs down my drain........he's got a 1,000 lies, I have 10,000 truths. thumbs up

Last edited by el kabong on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:56 pm

el kabong wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

popcorn

Do you see billyboy? how persistently ignorant rodin remains even after being provided with three accurate definitions of all the aspects of Zionism. thumbs up

The year is 1917. Herzl's Zionist 'dream' (concoted contemporarily with the discovery of middle east oil) is enshrined in the Balfour Declaration. Inside a month the murderous Bolshevick revolution is unleashed, financed by Jacob Schiff.....

200 years earlier Freemasonry is founded with the Jerusalem Lodge in London

200 year before that Luther is (easily) persuaded to split the (corrupted from the outset) Catholic Church. Millions of Christians are sent to their deaths in the ensuing centuries....

Luther later wrote

I had made up my mind to write no more either about the Jews or against them. But since I learned that those miserable and accursed people do not cease to lure to themselves even us, that is, the Christians, I have published this little book, so that I might be found among those who opposed such poisonous activities of the Jews and who warned the Christians to be on their guard against them. I would not have believed that a Christian could be duped by the Jews into taking their exile and wretchedness upon himself. However, the devil is the god of the world, and wherever God's word is absent he has an easy task, not only with the weak but also with the strong. May God help us. Amen.

http://www.humanitas-international.org/showcase/chronography/documents/luther-jews.htm

rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:03 pm

rodin wrote:
The year is 1917. Herzl's Zionist 'dream' (concoted contemporarily with the discovery of middle east oil) is enshrined in the Balfour Declaration. Inside a month the murderous Bolshevick revolution is unleashed, financed by Jacob Schiff.....

200 year before that Luther is (easily) persuaded to split the (corrupted from the outset) Catholic Church. Millions of Christians are sent to their deaths in the ensuing centuries....

Luther later wrote

I had made up my mind to write no more either about the Jews or against them. But since I learned that those miserable and accursed people do not cease to lure to themselves even us, that is, the Christians, I have published this little book, so that I might be found among those who opposed such poisonous activities of the Jews and who warned the Christians to be on their guard against them. I would not have believed that a Christian could be duped by the Jews into taking their exile and wretchedness upon himself. However, the devil is the god of the world, and wherever God's word is absent he has an easy task, not only with the weak but also with the strong. May God help us. Amen.

http://www.humanitas-international.org/showcase/chronography/documents/luther-jews.htm

Look!!! the idiot douchebag responds with lies and bullshit!!!! thumbs up rolf lmao

Jewish BolshevismFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism

Jewish Bolshevism, Judeo-Bolshevism, and known as Żydokomuna in Poland, is an antisemitic stereotype[1] based on the claim that Jews have been the driving force behind or are disproportionately involved in the modern Communist movement, or sometimes more specifically Russian Bolshevism.[2]

The expression was the title of a pamphlet, The Jewish Bolshevism, and became current after the 1917 October Revolution in Russia, featuring prominently in the propaganda of the anti-communist "White" forces during the Russian Civil War. It spread worldwide in the 1920s with the publication and circulation of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. It made an issue out of the Jewishness of some leading Bolsheviks (most notably Leon Trotsky) during and after the October Revolution. Daniel Pipes says that "primarily through the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, the Whites spread these charges to an international audience."[3] James Webb wrote that it is rare to find an antisemitic source after 1917 that ..."does not stand in debt to the White Russian analysis of the Revolution."[4]

The label "Judeo-Bolshevism" was used in Nazi Germany to equate Jews with communists, implying that the communist movement served Jewish interests and/or that all Jews were communists.[5] According to Hannah Arendt, it was "the most efficient fiction of Nazi Propaganda".[6] In Poland before World War II, Żydokomuna was used in the same way to allege that the Jews were conspiring with the USSR to capture Poland. According to André Gerrits, "The myth of Jewish Communism was one of the most popular and widespread political prejudices in the first half of the 20th century, in Eastern Europe in particular."[7] The allegation still sees use in antisemitic publications and websites today...................

The poor idiot rodin doesn't seem to realise that Martin Luther turned on the Jews when they declined to convert to his form of paganized christianity. thumbs up

Rodin, you remain a lying, hateful, ignorant Douchebag. You don't have the NAZI mods of DIFtardia to protect you here. thumbs up
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:30 pm

rodin wrote:
el kabong wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

popcorn

Do you see billyboy? how persistently ignorant rodin remains even after being provided with three accurate definitions of all the aspects of Zionism. thumbs up
Posted by rodin V without link/source. thumbs up

Luther later wrote

Here is the article rodin failed to link/source. It's revisionist History, like willis carto and the 'Institue for Historical Review'...Bullshit cannot take pressure and when you pressurize rodins Posts they explode like the weakass shitball lies that they are. thumbs up cheese cheers

http://www.israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/REWARD-1.htm

How The Jews Have Repaid America and Its People

For Giving Them Safe Refuge From

A World That Hates Them

Introduction

Powerful Jewish elements are already at work in the United States to make it a criminal offence (as it is already in Germany and Canada) to deny the holocaust. Even though numerous authorities, including the famous English historian David Irving now believe the story to be “Wartime Propaganda Fiction.” The consequences of this are enormous, it means that we are fast moving in a direction where those in power want to control even your very beliefs and your thoughts...................In 1897, a document called the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion first appeared in Russia and was brought to Britain by Victor Marsden; Moscow correspondent of the Morning Post. It was the blueprint or plan for the destruction of Christian Civilization. The document proved to be prophetic and as ninety-five percent of it has now been meticulously fulfilled there can be no doubt that whoever wrote it has controlled the history of the twentieth century.

Henry Ford, New York Jewish lawyer Henry Klein (murdered) Lord Northcliffe onetime owner of The Times (murdered) and Lord Sydenham a foremost authority of the day and owner of The Morning Post (forced out of business) are just a few of the people who believed the Protocols to be entirely “true and authentic.” The system whereby everyone spies on each other is clearly stated in this document. “Under our system one third of the population will keep the rest under surveillance out of a sense of duty to the state.”[2]

.......... ..........................

http://www.sullivan-county.com/identity/

Willie Martin and Christian Identity on Trial
By Lewis Loflin

Christian Identity is a racist and anti-Semitic cult. They refer to mainstream Christianity as a "Jew religion" and substitute their own occult beliefs. Willie Martin is a member of this cult who floods newsgroups and bulletin boards with an endless stream of hate against Jews and non-whites.

The late Willie Martin (died December 6, 2003) was a 62-year-old disabled oil worker who was living in Texas. Willie and I corresponded by e-mail for months (I was also on his mailing list) and he really does believe what he says. His justifies his anger and rage at the world with a wall of hate painted over with paranoia and endless conspiracy theories. While I can sympathize with some of his complaints, advocating armed overthrow of our government, genocide and murder/terror as state policy just goes too far. ..........................What are their real claims? They are as follows:

The actual chosen people of the Bible are the Anglo-Saxon white Europeans descended from the lost 10 tribes of ancient Israel who have been secretly hiding in Europe. Hebrew is actually the ancient tongue of the Germans, Celts, etc. (Jesus was also British) Thus Europeans are the Jews of the Bible!

All modern Jews are imposters, descended from a Turkish tribe called the Khazars that converted to Judaism. Thus Jews are the gentiles! See Khazars.

There were really two creations: one for the non-whites, and another for Adam and Eve, who are also British. (Adam and the Adamites) Thus the Bible is a lie! See Adamites
Who are the people that Christian Identity and Willie Martin cite as experts? Communists, atheists, Nazis, assorted 19th century cults, and their own revelations directly from Jesus/God himself!

This is what Willie Martin says about Christians:

"ALL TOO MANY ARE BEING LED TO FALSE GODS, BECAUSE THE CLERGY OF ORGANIZED RELIGION, EVANGELISTS, AND TEACHERS HAVE FAILED THE COMMISSION, THEY CLAIM, WAS GIVEN TO THEM BY ALMIGHTY GOD AND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST; BUT THEIR WORKS PROVE, THAT IS A LIE, THEIR WORKS PROVE THEY ARE REALLY WORKING FOR SATAN!"
Thus, your local pastor is a Satanist unless they are a member of the Christian Identity cult.

Their goal is nothing less than wrapping our Lord Jesus Christ in a Nazi uniform and destroying both His Word and the traditions of this great nation.

For an alternative perspective on "Christian Identity", check out:
Aryan Nations

Let's put these people on trial and decide if Jesus is a Nazi or the Son of God.

Mr. Martin's opening remarks.
"Some critics of Identity are simply uninformed regarding the basic belief system due to an inadequate foundation of evidence and education. Others are so brainwashed by the Judeo-Christian false shepherds, writers, radio and TV personalities, that their premise that the Jews are God's Chosen People becomes an almost insurmountable barrier to open, honest and rational examination of the evidence to the contrary. Yes, Identity has become the new target of the cult watchers, the politically and religiously correct, and the simple-minded.".................From Willie:

Facts Are Facts, By Benjamin Freedman.

This guy claims to be a former Jew who spent millions of dollars to tell the world of evil Jewish plots. Seems like he wasted his money, the only place he's got his story out to is hate-filled Neo-Nazi sites such as Stormfront and from websites of the Arab terrorists who blew up the USS Cole killing 17 Americans. He is no more Jewish than I am, if he existed at all.

The Zionist Connection II, Alfred M. Lilienthal

Appears only on Holocaust denial sites such as the Institute for Historical Review, and others run by their fellow racists, Arab terrorists, and Jew-baiters. Why resort to Holocaust denial? If the mass-murder of 12 million Jews, Gypsies, political prisoners, etc didn't happen, National Socialism would become more acceptable. Thus the Christian Identity version of National Socialism could become an acceptable alternative to Christianity.

Nothing again for proof outside Christian Identity. If I'm an atheist trying to prove God doesn't exist and all I can quote is the American Atheists, that is proof of nothing. This is why they rely on each other. I do not accept information from Christian Identity on this subject anymore than I accept atheist's websites on God or Jesse Jackson on race relations

rodin should check out these sites before he attempts to lie and bullshit. wave wacky

The Chomsky Hoax

Articles and documents exposing the dishonesty and fanaticism of extreme left-wing propagandist and genocide denier Noam Chomsky.

http://www.paulbogdanor.com/chomskyhoax.html

REFUTING MODERN ANTI-SEMITISM: The myth that all Jews are Khazars (from 700-1000 A.D. who never lived in Palestine)

http://www.redstate.com/barrypopik/2010/07/03/refuting-modern-anti-semitism-the-myth-that-all-jews-are-khazars-from-700-1000-ad-who-never-lived-in-palestine/

This 'speech' is most popular with the Neo NAZIS and other miscreants. Pressurize it and see what happens.

The Benjamin Freedman Speech
http://bluwiki.com/go/The_Benjamin_Freedman_Speech

The Other Benjamin Freedman Speech
From BluWiki
Seventeen More Lies of Benjamin Freedman

http://bluwiki.com/go/The_Other_Benjamin_Freedman_Speech

Dedicated to 12 million Holocaust victims who suffered and died
at the hands of Adolf Hitler and his Nazi regime

http://www.nizkor.org/

Myths & Facts Online
Index of Myths
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths/

Truth is the Colour White, which is not an abscence of colour, rather it represents the blending of all Colours. The Jewish Bible presents Adam & Eve as the source of ALL Humans so that no-one may say their Father or Mother is superiour. wave
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Modlike Productions - Page 2 Empty Re above 2 posts

Post  rodin Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Are you denying that Jews were behind the Russian revolution?
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:58 pm

I asked him at DIFtardia how it was between 1980 and 1985 that the Japaneses security traders amassed half the worlds cash.

Are you serious with this allegation?
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:26 am

rodin wrote:
I asked him at DIFtardia how it was between 1980 and 1985 that the Japaneses security traders amassed half the worlds cash.

Are you serious with this allegation?

Yes, Quite.
wave
You see.......unlike you, an ignorant hatemonger, I am informed and erudite............................you bitch.......... thumbs up lmao rolf

Read this book, you will have a more enlightened and accurate worldview. I need to consult my notes to find page I reference, but it is here. Here is the Quote and Source: thumbs up

"between 1981 and 1986 securities traded by Japan went from 15 Billion to 2.6 Trillion.

It took Britain 100 years; the USA 50 years to become the richest nation in the world. The Japanese did it in 5 years". Dan Burnstein YEN! Japans New Financial Empire and its Threat to America.

THE LUCIFER PRINCIPLE
A SCIENTIFIC EXPEDITION
INTO
THE FORCES OF HISTORY

http://www.glowleaf.net/Howard_Bloom___The_Lucifer_Principle.pdf

p:238
When hot new innovations come out of American labs, no American company scoops them up and turns them into the gadgets of
tomorrow. Bell Labs created the transistor in the '40s. But the people who made a fortune in the '60s and '70s selling us transistorized
television sets and radios were Japanese. RCA and Ampex developed the videocassette recorder. But the folks who raked in over six
billion dollars a year selling VCRs to the world were, once again, the Japanese.28 And these sorry experiences did not teach us any
lessons. American scientists were in the forefront of basic research on superconductors--the hot new technology of the '90s. But in 1988,
most American companies were asleep at the wheel about applying superconductors in consumer products. The Japanese, on the other
hand, were developing ways to use these futuristic materials to revolutionize everything from high-speed computer chips and power
generators to simple electric wiring.29 We also invented then abandoned flat panel video screens-- an essential element in laptop
computers--and amorphous crystal solar panels30 (the ones that show up on everything from calculators to watches).

26. Needless to say, our addiction to debt had knocked us out of our old position as the world's biggest lending power. By 1988, the
country that had moved to the top of the lending pyramid was Japan. (Swaminathan S. Anklesaria Aiyar, "The Power Passes," Indian
Express, New Delhi, reprinted in World Press Review, October, 1988, p. 55.)

144. Peter Tasker, The Japanese: A Major Exploration of Modern Japan, Truman Talley Books, E.P. Dutton, New York, 1988, pp. 88-92.
Shotaro Ishinomori, Japan, Inc.: An Introduction to Japanese Economics, Betsey Scheiner, trans., University of California Press,
Berkeley, 1988, pp. 284-286. For insights into the philosophy behind this zeal, see Michio Morishima, Why Has Japan 'Succeeded'?
Western technology and the Japanese Ethos, Cambridge University Press, New York, 1982, (paperback edition) p. 117.

Scapegoats and Sexual Hysteria
The social climb--or fall--of a superorganism radically redecorates the psychic interior of the individuals who form its constituent parts.
Being bounced from one rung to another reshapes personal emotions, warps the lenses of perception, and twists the course of behavior. In
the next few chapters, we'll dig into a few of the more peculiar consequences for the world in which we live in today.
Case number one: when the pecking order status of a national superorganism slides, a frustrated populace looks for someone to blame... thumbs up
preferably a character located conveniently close to home.................The search for scapegoats impels us to act like the alcoholic who has trouble at work. The drunkard does not direct his anger at his boss or
at himself. Nor does he decide to stop drinking. Instead, he beats his wife
thumbs up
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:22 am

Your source is a work by one Dan Burnstein?

THE LUCIFER PRINCIPLE
A SCIENTIFIC EXPEDITION
INTO
THE FORCES OF HISTORY

Very authoritative I am sure. No conflict of interest there of course.

The Head of Sony, biggest Japanese company, is a Jew (So NY)

We had a saying about the apallingly inaccurate/agenda spun reviews in the old Melody Maker back in the day

'It sounded good when I read about it' ....

I prefer source documents

Here's a real one

rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:23 am

Your source is a work by one Dan Burnstein?

THE LUCIFER PRINCIPLE
A SCIENTIFIC EXPEDITION
INTO
THE FORCES OF HISTORY

http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jews-in-the-media-hollywood/

We had a saying about the apallingly inaccurate/agenda spun reviews in the old Melody Maker back in the day

Here's a real one

Modlike Productions - Page 2 Holocaust_red_cross_records
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:20 am

rodin wrote:Your source is a work by one Dan Burnstein?

THE LUCIFER PRINCIPLE
A SCIENTIFIC EXPEDITION
INTO
THE FORCES OF HISTORY

http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jews-in-the-media-hollywood/

Here's a real one

Modlike Productions - Page 2 Holocaust_red_cross_records

Archive/File: camps/auschwitz/staff muench-testimony
Last-Modified: 1994/07/14

Testimony of Dr. Hans W. Muench
[Trials of War Criminals, Vol. VIII. p. 313-321]

Q. Mr. witness, what would you say if someone visited a plant in
Auschwitz twice or three times a year for a period of one or two
days? Would he then have to gain knowledge about these things?

A. I repeatedly witnessed guided tours of civilians and also of
commissions of the Red Cross and other parties within the camp,
and I was able to ascertain that the camp leadership arranged it
masterfully to conduct these guided tours in such a way that the
people being guided around did not see anything about inhuman
treatment. The main camp was shown only and in this main camp there
were so-called show blocks, particularly block 13, that were
especially prepared for such guided tours and that were equipped
like a normal soldier's barracks with beds that had sheets on them,
and well-functioning washrooms.

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/m/muench.hans/muench-testimony

So According To Witness Testimony, The Red Cross Was Only Shown Parts Of Auschwitz,
Remember It Was A Pretty Big Place Consisting Of 48 Separate Sub-Camps,

It's A Bit Of A Fallacy That 6 Million Jews Were Gassed On Arrival At Auschwitz...

The Place Was Also Slave Labour Camp...

noway noway noway

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:37 am

rodin wrote:Your source is a work by one Dan Burnstein?

THE LUCIFER PRINCIPLE
A SCIENTIFIC EXPEDITION
INTO
THE FORCES OF HISTORY

Here's a real one

ALL Footnoted/Sourced.......... thumbs up
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:54 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Testimony of Dr. Hans W. Muench
[Trials of War Criminals, Vol. VIII. p. 313-321][/size]

Q. Mr. witness, what would you say if someone visited a plant in
Auschwitz twice or three times a year for a period of one or two
days? Would he then have to gain knowledge about these things?

A. I repeatedly witnessed guided tours of civilians and also of
commissions of the Red Cross and other parties within the camp,
and I was able to ascertain that the camp leadership arranged it
masterfully to conduct these guided tours in such a way that the
people being guided around did not see anything about inhuman
treatment. The main camp was shown only and in this main camp there
were so-called show blocks, particularly block 13, that were
especially prepared for such guided tours and that were equipped
like a normal soldier's barracks with beds that had sheets on them,
and well-functioning washrooms.

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/m/muench.hans/muench-testimony

So According To Witness Testimony, The Red Cross Was Only Shown Parts Of Auschwitz,
Remember It Was A Pretty Big Place Consisting Of 48 Separate Sub-Camps,

It's A Bit Of A Fallacy That 6 Million Jews Were Gassed On Arrival At Auschwitz...

The Place Was Also Slave Labour Camp...
[/b]

noway noway noway

sod, NOBODY ever said 6 million Jews were gassed; at Auschwitz or anywhere else. The Total genocide of the NAZIs exceeded 20 million innocents, homos, retards, deformeds, gypsies, slavs..etc.......the Jews were killed in a variety of ways....the Luciferians running the NAZIs desired to exterminate every Jew on Planet Earth, to prevent their message from being Transmitted.

Rodin carries on their work by lying. There is no doubt at LEAST 6,000,000 Jews were murdered in Europe, counting the Russian Territory NAZI led massacres the number is greater then 6,000,000. In Poland, the Rabbis of the Chassidic sect were especially sought out for extermination.
thumbs up

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/holo.html

The Holocaust (HaShoah, in Hebrew) is the term that describes the murder of six million Jews in Europe during World War II that was orchestrated by the National Socialist ('Nazi') Party in Germany. The Holocaust Wing of the Jewish Virtual Library contains articles, original documents, a holocaust glossary, a bibliography, and much more, all covering The Holocaust.................................The Holocaust (also called Shoah in Hebrew) refers to the period from January 30, 1933, when Adolf Hitler became chancellor of Germany, to May 8, 1945 (V­E Day), when the war in Europe ended. During this time, Jews in Europe were subjected to progressively harsh persecution that ultimately led to the murder of 6,000,000 Jews (1.5 million of these being children) and the destruction of 5,000 Jewish communities. These deaths represented two-thirds of European Jewry and one-third of world Jewry. The Jews who died were not casualties of the fighting that ravaged Europe during World War II. Rather, they were the victims of Germany's deliberate and systematic attempt to annihilate the entire Jewish population of Europe, a plan Hitler called the “Final Solution” (Endlosung).

After its defeat in World War I, Germany was humiliated by the Versailles Treaty, which reduced its prewar territory, drastically reduced its armed forces, demanded the recognition of its guilt for the war, and stipulated it pay reparations to the allied powers. The German Empire destroyed, a new parliamentary government called the Weimar Republic was formed. The republic suffered from economic instability, which grew worse during the worldwide depression after the New York stock market crash in 1929. Massive inflation followed by very high unemployment heightened existing class and political differences and began to undermine the government.

On January 30, 1933, Adolf Hitler, leader of the National Socialist German Workers (Nazi) Party, was named chancellor by president Paul von Hindenburg after the Nazi party won a significant percentage of the vote in the elections of 1932. The Nazi Party had taken advantage of the political unrest in Germany to gain an electoral foothold. The Nazis incited clashes with the communists, who many feared, disrupted the government with demonstrations, and conducted a vicious propaganda campaign against its political opponents-the weak Weimar government, and the Jews, whom the Nazis blamed for Germany's ills.

Propaganda: “The Jews Are Our Misfortune”
A major tool of the Nazis' propaganda assault was the weekly Nazi newspaper Der Stürmer (The Attacker). At the bottom of the front page of each issue, in bold letters, the paper proclaimed, "The Jews are our misfortune!" Der Stürmer also regularly featured cartoons of Jews in which they were caricatured as hooked-nosed and ape­like. The influence of the newspaper was far-reaching: by 1938 about a half million copies were distributed weekly.

Soon after he became chancellor, Hitler called for new elections in an effort to get full control of the Reichstag, the German parliament, for the Nazis. The Nazis used the government apparatus to terrorize the other parties. They arrested their leaders and banned their political meetings. Then, in the midst of the election campaign, on February 27, 1933, the Reichstag building burned. A Dutchman named Marinus van der Lubbe was arrested for the crime, and he swore he had acted alone. Although many suspected the Nazis were ultimately responsible for the act, the Nazis managed to blame the Communists, thus turning more votes their way.

The fire signaled the demise of German democracy. On the next day, the government, under the pretense of controlling the Communists, abolished individual rights and protections: freedom of the press, assembly, and expression were nullified, as well as the right to privacy. When the elections were held on March 5, the Nazis received nearly 44 percent of the vote, and with 8 percent offered by the Conservatives, won a majority in the government.

The Nazis moved swiftly to consolidate their power into a dictatorship. On March 23, the Enabling Act was passed. It sanctioned Hitler’s dictatorial efforts and legally enabled him to pursue them further. The Nazis marshaled their formidable propaganda machine to silence their critics. They also developed a sophisticated police and military force.

The Sturmabteilung (S.A., Storm Troopers), a grassroots organization, helped Hitler undermine the German democracy. The Gestapo (Geheime Staatspolizei, Secret State Police), a force recruited from professional police officers, was given complete freedom to arrest anyone after February 28. The Schutzstaffel (SS, Protection Squad) served as Hitler’s personal bodyguard and eventually controlled the concentration camps and the Gestapo. The Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers­SS (S.D., Security Service of the SS) functioned as the Nazis' intelligence service, uncovering enemies and keeping them under surveillance.

With this police infrastructure in place, opponents of the Nazis were terrorized, beaten, or sent to one of the concentration camps the Germans built to incarcerate them. Dachau, just outside of Munich, was the first such camp built for political prisoners. Dachau's purpose changed over time and eventually became another brutal concentration camp for Jews.

By the end of 1934 Hitler was in absolute control of Germany, and his campaign against the Jews in full swing. The Nazis claimed the Jews corrupted pure German culture with their "foreign" and "mongrel" influence. They portrayed the Jews as evil and cowardly, and Germans as hardworking, courageous, and honest. The Jews, the Nazis claimed, who were heavily represented in finance, commerce, the press, literature, theater, and the arts, had weakened Germany's economy and culture. The massive government-supported propaganda machine created a racial anti-Semitism, which was different from the long­standing anti-Semitic tradition of the Christian churches.

The superior race was the "Aryans," the Germans. The word Aryan, "derived from the study of linguistics, which started in the eighteenth century and at some point determined that the Indo-Germanic (also known as Aryan) languages were superior in their structures, variety, and vocabulary to the Semitic languages that had evolved in the Near East. This judgment led to a certain conjecture about the character of the peoples who spoke these languages; the conclusion was that the 'Aryan' peoples were likewise superior to the 'Semitic' ones" (Leni Yahil, The Holocaust: The Fate of European Jewry, New York: Oxford University Press, 1990, p. 36).

The Jews Are Isolated from Society
The Nazis then combined their racial theories with the evolutionary theories of Charles Darwin to justify their treatment of the Jews. The Germans, as the strongest and fittest, were destined to rule, while the weak and racially adulterated Jews were doomed to extinction. Hitler began to restrict the Jews with legislation and terror, which entailed burning books written by Jews, removing Jews from their professions and public schools, confiscating their businesses and property and excluding them from public events. The most infamous of the anti-Jewish legislation were the Nuremberg Laws, enacted on September 15, 1935. They formed the legal basis for the Jews' exclusion from German society and the progressively restrictive Jewish policies of the Germans.

Many Jews attempted to flee Germany, and thousands succeeded by immigrating to such countries as Belgium, Czechoslovakia, England, France and Holland. It was much more difficult to get out of Europe. Jews encountered stiff immigration quotas in most of the world's countries. Even if they obtained the necessary documents, they often had to wait months or years before leaving. Many families out of desperation sent their children first.

In July 1938, representatives of 32 countries met in the French town of Evian to discuss the refugee and immigration problems created by the Nazis in Germany. Nothing substantial was done or decided at the Evian Conference, and it became apparent to Hitler that no one wanted the Jews and that he would not meet resistance in instituting his Jewish policies. By the autumn of 1941, Europe was in effect sealed to most legal emigration. The Jews were trapped.

On November 9-10, 1938, the attacks on the Jews became violent. Hershel Grynszpan, a 17-year-old Jewish boy distraught at the deportation of his family, shot Ernst vom Rath, the third secretary in the German Embassy in Paris, who died on November 9. Nazi hooligans used this assassination as the pretext for instigating a night of destruction that is now known as Kristallnacht (the night of broken glass). They looted and destroyed Jewish homes and businesses and burned synagogues. Many Jews were beaten and killed; 30,000 Jews were arrested and sent to concentration camps

But, the Jews/Judaism had already changed the World...........for the better....... thumbs up

WORLD PERFECT: The Jewish Impact on Civilization

http://www.aish.com/ci/s/48899267.html

Where did the values and principles of the modern world come from?

1.Respect for Human Life. In a perfect world, all people would be guaranteed certain basic human rights, paramount among which must be the right to life. They should be able to live that life without constant fear of its loss and with certain basic dignity.
2.Peace and Harmony. On all levels -- whether communal or global -- people and nations should co-exist in peace and harmony with respect for each other.
3.Justice and Equality. All people, regardless of race, sex, or social status should be treated equally and fairly in the eyes of the law.
4.Education. Everyone should receive a basic education that would guarantee functional literacy within society.
5.Family. A strong, stable family structure needs to exist to serve as the moral foundation for society and as the most important institution for socializing/educating children.
6.Social Responsibility. On an individual, community, national and global level, people must take responsibility for the world. This should include an organized social network to address basic concerns such as disease, poverty, famine, crime, drug-related problems, as well as environmental and animal protection issues.............................................................AGAINST THE GRAIN: THE JEWISH VIEW

"I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation ... fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations." (John Adams, 2nd president of the United States)

"Certainly, the world without the Jews would have been a radically different place. Humanity might have eventually stumbled upon all the Jewish insights. But we cannot be sure. All the great conceptual discoveries of the human intellect seem obvious and inescapable once they had been revealed, but it requires a special genius to formulate them for the first time. The Jews had this gift. To them we owe the idea of equality before the law, both divine and human; of the sanctity of life and the dignity of human person; of the individual conscience and so a personal redemption; of collective conscience and so of social responsibility; of peace as an abstract ideal and love as the foundation of justice, and many other items which constitute the basic moral furniture of the human mind. Without Jews it might have been a much emptier place." (Paul Johnson, Christian historian, author of A History of the Jews and A History of Christianity)

Could that be true?

Is it really possible that our moral values do not originate in one of the great civilizations but have been bequeathed to us by a small, otherwise insignificant nation inhabiting a tiny piece of real estate in the Middle East?

I venture to say that the ancient Hebrews (who later came to be known as the Israelites and still later as the Jews) would have disagreed with the statements of Adams and of Johnson above. They would have insisted that they had nothing personally to do with inventing the values which ran against the grain of the world around them, and indeed were totally unknown to other peoples. They would have insisted that these values came from God, and they were merely the people chosen to disseminate them worldwide.

This was the story they told from the time they appeared on the world scene around 1300 BCE, hundreds of years before the ascent of the Greek civilization. Back then, they were still a newly emerging nation that functioned more like a large extended family, all family members tracing their ancestry to a man named Abraham who had lived somewhere around 1,800 BCE. They were a strange people with an even stranger religion:

•They believed in only one God -- all-powerful, infinite, and invisible -- who had created everything known to man, a notion totally foreign to every ancient people that preceded them.
•They claimed that all of them -- some 600,000 men and untold number of women and children -- had miraculously escaped from slavery in Egypt, then the mightiest empire on earth, through the miraculous intervention of their God.
•They claimed that after their great escape, they reached a mountain in the wilderness, Mt. Sinai, where they all had an encounter with God; during that encounter, and through the person of their leader Moses, they supposedly received a code of behavior -- compiled in a holy book known as the "Torah" -- which they scrupulously followed.
A STRANGE PEOPLE

It was a story bound to raise more than a few eyebrows in the ancient world. Of course, the ancient people believed all sorts of wild things about divine relationships with human beings, so the Jews' story was not in itself all that outlandish. Nor was a society governed by laws so strange, after all, previous law codes, the Code of Hammurabi being the most famous, set forth rules governing property rights and the like. What the ancient world couldn't fathom was this particular code. Indeed, it was a code that to the ancient mind seemed irrational.

"The Jews are distinguished from the rest of mankind in practically every detail of life," wrote Roman philosopher Deo Cassius, expressing his disapproval. "In particular ... they do not honor any of the usual gods, but show extreme reverence to only one God."

Part of that "extreme" reverence translated into following that God's law, a law which could not be altered as was convenient. It was an absolute, God-given standard, and by that fact alone it stood apart from any law of any other society.

But there was more about the Jews that was strange, besides their God and their law. The Torah -- or the Biblos as the Greeks would call it -- was like no holy book of any people before or since, in yet another way. It made the Jews look bad. In it, they are shown as shirkers and complainers, often sinning against their own God and His law. And yet they insisted that they needed to carry around with them the history of their failures as well as their successes in order never to lose sight of their mission to elevate humanity.
thumbs up

Like it or not, historically, these Values arose from Abraham, then Sinai and the Torah...Judaism.....contrary to popular hatemonger propaganda........I've shown rodin and the other lying hatemongers the Jews true beliefs and Plan: Tzelem Elokim and Tikkun Olam.........they freely choose to disregard truth and embrace lies..............like the Protocolz of the Elderz of Zion.......which has been proven to be a Fantasy about a Christian Plot.......nothing at all to do with the Jews or Zionism.......yet the lying hatemongers persist......
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:24 pm

As Henry Ford noted the Protocols describe what is happening today

I have 2 questions requiring a yes or no answer

a) was 911 a fraud (ie not done by Muslims)?

b) Are Jews dominant in the media?
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2