Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Empty Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland

Post  MoMo Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Australian-desert-map

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Biomapsm

thumbs up
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Empty Re: Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:06 pm

true lilly wrote:
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
true lilly wrote:Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland America-rocks

Earthquakes Shake
Entire United States
(UPDATING LIVE)

http://gizmodo.com/5833640/earthquakes-shake-entire-united-states

A 24-hour period is seeing earthquake activity in different parts of the U.S. and has many wondering if more are in store.

The
trend began in the last hour of Monday, when a 5.3-quake hit southern
Colorado, reaching into northern New Mexico. The quake was the biggest
in Colorado in 40 years.

Some 12 hours after the Colorado quake,
news emerged that a 5.9-magnitude earthquake in Richmond, Va., was felt
as far away as New York and Washington, D.C., where the shaking caused
much havoc.
Although as of press time no injuries were reported, the
shaking prompted evacuations of the White House and Pentagon.
Evacuations of buildings also reportedly occurred in New York, Virginia
and Ohio.

http://onlinenewswebsite.com/earthquakes-hit-multiple-spots-in-u-s/109279/

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Earth37parrallelamerica

The 37th parallel north is a circle of latitude that is 37 degrees north of the Earth's equatorial plane.
It crosses Europe, the Mediterranean Sea, Africa, Asia, the Pacific Ocean, North America, and the Atlantic Ocean.

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Earth37parallel

Here Is All The Places The 37th Parallel Goes Through...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/37th_parallel_north

And Here Is Todays Alert Map...

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Earth37parallelalertmap

From Here...

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php#

Colorado and Virginia earthquakes? 37N.

03/11/11 Japan EQ? 37N.

New Madrid Faultline? 37N.

San Francisco/San Andreas? 37N.

Mount Etna? 37N.

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 567573 Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 567573 Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 567573

Just pointing out, that one of my (spammed over) posts, had a link to
a quake watcher's youtube warnings, that pointed out how many of
the central and east coast quakes were NOT being reported and even
DELETED from the Seismic Data Records...that 'the average Joe' can access Mad

See, you don't need to invent and use high tech. WMD to take out
the 'useless eaters', you only have to withhold the facts of the unstable
state of the lands people are encouraged into
, and let that unstable
land, do it's worst.
And I'll make some other 'killer' points on this absurd topic later.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Empty Re: Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:15 pm

True Lilly wrote:And I'll make some other 'killer' points on this absurd topic later.

and so will I exposing your lies on your thread at David Icke Forums-The Lying Conspiracy...have a nice suck on that.

ccc
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:40 am

Kebong,yes,it's a dry farkin shithole,full of loud mouthed drunken blokes with even louder sheilas (women) to match.Everything that lives and breathes has the potential to kill you,it lacks style,taste and ettiquette,it's racist beyond your wildest dreams and ignorant at the same level.I want everyone to piss-off and live in safer places,like California and the San Andreas fault-line.

It comprises the very worst in humans,True Lilly,being a great example in patheticness,,,you are learning,very quickly.Oh,they're cruel to cats too...So I call for extermination of 99.9% of the population,so my puddies can run free and feral and decimate the poisonous and dangerous wildlife...that is all.

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Oztrailerhole
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Empty EVIL CATS

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:05 am

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Meanestcatever

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Evilcatscover

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 128982864711145165

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Conspiracya
(Yes Suzy,you do feel the evil eye upon you...yes,you should be paranoid...hehehehe satan adolf )
Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Funnypicturesdogsaystha

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Funnypicturesevilcatcre

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Evilcatlol2

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Jabbab
(Yes,Suzy,The Orange Order pays very well...hehehehe... satan adolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:05 pm

Do you want a lying fraud shill,representing and speaking for you,to the Christian God???
For years you have heard her claims,that she's had car bombings (which she changed to her daughter,recently),beatings twice,that put her in to hospital and that she is targetted by David Icke and Tintin,who run an International Cabal of Inept Hitmen.

She's deluded,that I would have sexual designs on herself,I detest the 50 year old prune.Slavic girls are beautiful,some,but I'm not even attracted to her ugly mind or mouth,so what is there to desire.I like functioning,mentally stable women,she's an erratic schizo psychopath.
I hit on people I would never want with forums,JD/John Drake being one,Vera Susa/True Lilly/Suzy Ryan,but if forced into a situation to choose between them both,I'll go twinky,and take JD's member deep in my mouth...eeeeeewww!!!!

lol!

But,the other day,True Lilly stepped over the line.She txt my missus,trying to stir trouble.She keeps all your data,if you're stupid enough to contact her and will never be left alone.I made that call from Sam's phone,cause she is disallowed and not trusted with home phones.But she's gone to far,with accusing all and sundry of child molestation,animal sex and more murderous plots,all of which is lies,as I filed a complaint with Ballarat Police and also informed them,of the slander she says against her former husband,who is allegedly a serving police officer.I wanted them to just question her,cause she'll go off the deep-end and start spouting the "Orange Order" is trying to kill me,that Israel is Australia and David Icke made my heater catch of fire,which is lies,she has animals in the house,she regulary sports photos of herself and family,sleeping with the doggies,they might be bored shitless of her endless rants,or it's some doggy-sex thingy going on with her clan or all of the above.

I was ignoring this forum,until I seen the Krokodile Thread and Zombie apocalypse...and stumbled on a post,where True Lilly constantly spams,Ciggy and I networking for child sex.I laughed at the pathetic moron at first and asked her nicely to stop.Where,delighted she finally got some attention,cause that is the only way she gets it,as I'm about to prove,with Tintins TNBTN thread.

That's her pathetic ploys which has snowballed into a very dangerous situation for her now.I am now,officially out to get her.For her own good,she must die,so she does'nt cause any more spiritual damage to herself.I'm doing her a favour.

Now lets prove what I'm saying.Her thread at the time,The Lying Conspiracy was being ignored,Vera Susa as it was known at David Icke forums,could'nt take the silence and miffed by rebuttals by the member Cori,she goes into meltdown.

What I want you to see,is she can't even live up to her own word,where she,quits the thread only to come back ten pages later,spamming the shit out of it,like she does here,when she can't win,bury the embarressing questions,cause everything she says,is a fuckin lie...everything.Tintin was right,any communication with her...and she'll twist to her own use,Tintin won't admit she's trying to extort him and Cori for money,but I can see right through this fuckin maniac...and IT is.

***to The Orange Order,my fees are $20,000,the head is deliverable as proof,I need a bogus marriage in Groningeng,for citizenship and she must be a nymphomaniac,to keep me occupied,while the search for Mr Ruben winds down,that should take a couple of days,considering True Lilly calls the local cops goat fuckers.Turn a blind eye fraternal policeman,we serve the same masters,Lucifer The Light bearer. Wink

Here' her same MO and tactics for the last 5 years,the ignorant fucking nonce she is...kick it,really locals,kick it.

Lilly's Kharma,1,2,3 and 4...Bugger you bitch...and I mean bugger,as buggery,in the biblical sense,you know,KNOWING YOUR DOG BIATCH...
Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Skharma1
Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Skharma2
Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Lillyskharma3
Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Skharma4

Suzy's lover that started the heater on fire...I suggest a good grooming in future Suzy,before the friction of love...
Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Slover
Cori's pleas to be left alone as usual ignored,she's the criminal stalker,like she accuses me of...it's her kharma and feel no shame in what I do in future...

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Swhatsheneverunderstand

and the skin crawls...errrr!!!!
Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Theskincrawls
Jesus may have lost faith and given up,but I won't...
Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Jesusfacepalmfacepalmjer
Time to start screaming BIATCH!!!!
Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 300850760

Twisted Evil pig satan ccc butt roulette
fup fup fup fup guillotine Razz

Hey Cori,
I will take Germany as a second choice...Ich Bin Ein Berliner...visit Hansa studios and Groningeng is just over the border by train,so I can collect my weed on regular occassions and hang out with Jan at the red-light district,sounds good to me...

thumbs up lol!
Oh did I mention Ballarat Police confirmed True lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan is a complete liar about the car-bombings (none have occurred in 30 years) and that she has'nt been beaten up and put in hospital,mmmmmm,careful what you wish for Suzy...hehehe,
I can blow cars up without a frigging bomb,little missy.It's just a bad option in case INNOCENT GOOD PEOPLE GET HURT OR KILLED,hehehe,the up close and personal touch is the go.

For any of you who fell for her lies and probably donated money or things to her,feel bitter and angry,you have a right to be.
She's like Goebbels,repeat the lie often enough,people tend to buy it...and that's exactly how she works,self loathing jew Nazi Sympathizer...fark her!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

fup fup fup fup

ccc ccc ccc ccc
true lilly wrote:EVIL is; denying and trying to force the world into denying,
the truly life saving warnings (given to us from the beginning),
in this age when we need to hear them most, and science
keeps proving that those warnings were given to us, from the
beginning, so that we would not have to suffer the first death,
under the rule of the prince of the air, or, second, and permanent,
death.

EVIL are; all those who worship, the prince of the air,
the father of the lie, and his religions of death worship,
they have shoved down the world's throat on his behalf
(for their own selfish desires), since the first man rejected
his God given
authority and handed his duty of care over
to a self serving, castrating, woman.

EVIL,is spreading lies and slander and sugar coating it as the "Word Of God",EVIL and PETTY is Suzy Ryan/True Lilly of Ballarat.EVIL is those who spread lies and rumours about being victimized to try and garner favour,money and free computers.Like you did at DIF and with Runlikehell.EVIL is every filthy lying dying word that excretes from that chasm you call a mouth.You'd do more good filling it with dogknot than ever uttering a word ever again.And the way you speak lies and slander,some would be happy to put you down as the rabid little thing that you are.I will not stop and continue to heckle,cajole,derail and threaten until I get my chance to debate you face to face...I'll be using a form of "Charades" so even an idiot such as yourself,can't misunderstand my message.See you, oh so very soon,Suzy Ryan.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!...Cthulhu!

ccc

dizzy

True Lilly wrote:
That's
The First Commandment of
The Creator God,
Who told us, From The Beginning,
about

All This Real World He Really Created,
and THE AGE of LIFE, HERE
In This Real World, BEFORE

OXYGEN=the prince of the air=DEATH

There needs to be peace in the world.
But you see,there are some weird beliefs from religeous types,who not only welcome and celebrate our destruction,to us and our children,there are some who cannot wait for the seals of revelations to unfold,fruiters and fruit-loops like our very own forum prophet,True Lilly.I know her belief system,I know she's a Gerald Flurry fruiter groupie,but you see,in the interest of sorting the chaff from the wheat,I was hoping,Suzy Ryan/True Lilly,Gerald Flurry and all those type followers could hold their breathe now,and take no more,to set an example,from their sacrifice,that they trully loved us and stick by their beliefs,that they foist upon us,not so gentlely.It would be an exhibition of their true faith and belief and would applaud their move to do so,as I continue,to breathe the fumes from Beezlebubs arse,cause I'm a sell out and a proud satanist,for I cower and wish to continue to live.

God,she and her ilk are starting to sound like these death cults.If one had a choice,I'll take the Moonies,with wild sex and suicide at the end of it,but to live as a sexually frustrated fucked up christian and suicide without the drugs and group-sex,I just feel,somewhere,they got the short-end of the stick.If not,a few sandwhiches,short of a picnic....DER!!!!

dizzy roulette fup catfight wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:30 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Meanestcatever

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Evilcatscover

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 128982864711145165

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Conspiracya
(Yes Suzy,you do feel the evil eye upon you...yes,you should be paranoid...hehehehe satan adolf )
Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Funnypicturesdogsaystha

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Funnypicturesevilcatcre

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Evilcatlol2

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Jabbab
(Yes,Suzy,The Orange Order pays very well...hehehehe... satan adolf

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao thumbs up rolf cheers lol! cheese wave cpn wacky boobies rimshot bump fup Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 171877 tiphat
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:48 am

thumbs up

Loved every second of it...

lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:56 am

Billy Ruben wrote: thumbs up

Loved every second of it...

lol!

You the man!!!! billyboy, I think we got that old goat on the ropes!! her bullshit is played out, no credibility, no authenticity...... lmao thumbs up

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Goat2

cheers

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Kitty-brushing-up-on-war-strategies

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Crabe
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:51 pm

true lilly wrote: rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

Just pointing out, that one of my (spammed over) posts, had a link to
a quake watcher's youtube warnings, that pointed out how many of
the central and east coast quakes were NOT being reported and even
DELETED from the Seismic Data Records...that 'the average Joe' can access Mad

See, you don't need to invent and use high tech. WMD to take out
the 'useless eaters', you only have to withhold the facts of the unstable
state of the lands people are encouraged into
, and let that unstable
land, do it's worst.
[color=black]And I'll make some other 'killer' points on this absurd topic later
[/quote]

Yo!!!!! suzi wuzi!!!!

offtopic

WTF!?!?!

foff

This Thread is about the Runt Continent Australia that is mostly Desert wasteland and what isn't desert wasteland is often flooded and about to be Volcanized!!!. Capiche? wave

For instance suzi wuzi/suze aka 'tru lilly/vera susa'; did you know:

[b]Deserts comprise 1.3 million square miles or about 44% of the land area of Australia.
thinking hmm wave

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 1229381703_2

http://www.australiafacts.org/

Australia’s Desert Country

One third of Australia’s land is desert. Australia has 10 deserts of which the largest is the Great Victoria Desert, covering just under 5 percent of the country. Ironically, the Great Victoria Desert is not located in Victoria but is in Western Australia and South Australia. The Great Victoria Desert covers 348,750 square kilometres which makes it around one and a half times bigger than the UK or slightly smaller than Montana.

How Big is Australia?
Australia is the word’s smallest continent
noway
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deserts_of_Australia

And if it isn't Desert Wasteland and flooded it's quaking, yes Suze, Australia is amongst the most unstable of Landmasses being part of the Ring of Fire.

Do you know any truths/facts? It doesn't seem so....hmmmmmmmmmmmm........

thinking hmm noway

Australia’s first recorded earthquake after white settlement occurred at Port Jackson, New South Wales in June, 1788 and lasted for about 3 seconds.

Other earthquakes recorded in early Australian history were:

■Hobart in 1827
■South Australia 1837
■Melbourne in 1841
■Perth in 1849.
The first recorded deaths in Australia caused by earthquakes occurred in 1902, at Warooka, South Australia. Two people died of shock after a Richter magnitude 6.0 earthquake.

A train line damaged by an earthquake
In 1917, one miner died and 5 were injured in an underground rock fall triggered by an earthquake in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia.

In the last 80 years, there have been 17 earthquakes in Australia registering 6.0 or more on the Richter Scale. This is a rate of about one earthquake every five years, compared to the world average of about 140 per year.

Although the larger Australian earthquakes have caused significant damage, they are much smaller in strength than the world's most-damaging earthquakes. Until Newcastle's December 1989 earthquake, the damage caused by earthquakes in Australia had been comparatively low.

Quakes that Shook the Nation
Here is a list of some of the major earthquakes to have occured in Australia in recent times:

1 March 1954, Adelaide, South Australia
Adelaide was awakened by a loud rumbling sound. This was followed by shaking, severe enough to crack walls and loosen plaster and chimneys from many houses. Although minor compared to many overseas quakes, the Adelaide earthquake was (at magnitude 5.4) severe enough to cause damage estimated at $350 million (1997 values). No serious injuries were reported.

October 1968, Meckering, Western Australia
One of the more serious Australian earthquakes in fairly recent years occurred at the small town of Meckering. Residents reported seeing ground waves as well as experiencing difficulty when driving as the 6.9 Richter magnitude earthquake struck. Old buildings collapsed, railway lines were buckled and pipelines fractured, and a 37 kilometres long fault scarp (up to 2.5 metres high) was caused. Sixteen injuries were reported and the total cost of damage estimated $50 million.

22 January 1988, Tennant Creek, Northern Territory
Significant earthquakes of magnitudes 6.3, 6.4 and 6.8 occurred near Tennant Creek in the Northern Territory. These resulted in large, long ground ruptures and a 35 kilometre fault (up to 2 metre displacement) which warped underground gas pipelines, but caused only minor damage to the hospital and some homes in the town.

28 December 1989, Newcastle, New South Wales
At 10.27am, Newcastle, Australia's sixth largest city, was partially devastated by a moderate earthquake measuring 5.6 on the Richter Scale. The Newcastle earthquake, the first lethal one in Australia, claimed 13 lives.

The devastation to buildings and other structures was extensive, which was unusual for a relatively-small magnitude earthquake. This was due mainly to an underlying, thin layer of alluvium, which appeared to magnify ground motion (shaking). The epicentre was located 15km West Southwest of the city centre, near Boolaroo.

August 1994, Ellalong, New South Wales
A damaging earthquake again affected the Hunter region of NSW, this time in the Ellalong-Cessnock area. Measuring 5.4 on the Richter Scale, it became our third most-damaging. Several homes, hotels and other buildings suffered seriously and up to 1,000 homes were partly damaged. Infrastructure, commercial and industrial losses also occurred. Insurance payouts were $38 million and total damage costs exceeded $150 million (1997 values).

The End of a Myth

A map showing the Earth's tectonic plates and
earthquake zones.
(see the text on the left for more information)
Despite Australia's seemingly low-risk situation in the middle of one of Earth's larger tectonic plates, we have had many earthquakes larger than that of Newcastle. The map to the right shows that Australia is in the middle of the Australian-Indian Plate.

The Australian Geological Survey Organisation in Canberra estimates that on average, the Australian region experiences an earthquake of at least this size, or larger, every 13-15 months.

Most of these earthquakes have been in low populated areas, so for many years people thought Australia could not be affected by this natural disaster. The Newcastle experience dispelled this myth!

Australian Geology
Due to Australia's geological position, we are prone to what seismologists call 'intra-plate' earthquakes.

These are different to the more familiar plate-margin earthquakes, common in areas like California in the USA and in Japan.

cheese

H boobies

Last edited by el kabong on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Soooo............if Australia isn't a Desert Wasteland, Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 1104-3 flooded or being jarred and quaked it is likely that the inhabitants are going to be Bar-B-Qued by Volcanoes, yes Suze-aka 'tru lilly/vera susa' Australia has many Volcanoes and Fault Lines which shatters your deception that Australia is a fertile and stable environment.

got anymore falsehoods you want to share?

Why are you trying to lure innocent humans to that Desert hellhole?
noway

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Article-1044992-0247CEE200000578-444_468x595

Volcanoes and Earthquakes.

Daily Earthquake activity Reports latest news feed

Earthquake and Fault Line Maps for Australia.

Is there a risk of a volcanic eruption in Australia ?

http://home.iprimus.com.au/foo7/volcmap.html

Mount Gambier ( Eastern South Australia ) Australia's youngest volcano.
A volcano filled with water. Erupted 4,500 years ago
"...volcanic activity must be considered a serious environmental hazard and risk for the Australian mainland. " Source: The risk of volcanic eruption in mainland Australia - E. B. Joyce.............................The Western Victorian Volcanic Plains are the third largest in the world and exceeded only by the Deccan in western India, and the Snake River Plateau in the United States ( Idaho-Nebraska ).

The Victorian Volcanic Plains are located in Western Victoria and covers over 2.3 million ha (10.36% of the State).
It stretches from Portland in the west to Craigieburn in the east and from Clunes in the north to Colac in the south.........................................“ There are around 400 volcanoes stretching from the Western District of Victoria into the Western Uplands around Ballarat wave and to the north of Melbourne around Kyneton and Kilmore, in some parts of the Eastern Uplands such as to the north of Benambra, and across to the South Australian border near Mt Gambier.
A volcanic eruption in the Western Uplands could potentially see lava flows and ash falls impacting on Melbourne.

There is also similar volcano risk present in various provinces in Far North Queensland, stretching from south-west of Townsville to near Cairns and up to Cooktown in the Far North. There are more than 380 volcanoes in total across this part of Queensland.
A future eruption in any of these regions would be unlikely to come from an existing volcano (as the volcanoes there are generally considered to be 'once only’ erupters).
Rather, future eruptions would occur at new sites nearby.
The geological record shows that new volcanoes in these areas have erupted perhaps every 2000 years in the past 40,000 years—and given there has not been a major eruption there for the past 5000 years, a significant eruption seems well overdue. " (3)

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Ahoy!!!! Billyboy, Please Post an alert if Suze aka 'tru lilly'/'vera susa' ever Posts a factual Truth, she's consistent, she's wrong about everything. lmao rolf thumbs up .

Thank you in advance.
cheers
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:11 pm

The United States of Austrailia, or the great country full of unpatriotic idiots, is the arrogant, alcoholic, chump-crunching 51st and fattest state of America which will inevitably cause a nuclear Extinction Level Event (or "ELE") through the pure shit-faced stupidity it is famous for.

As the world's largest jail, based on an early model that would later become Guantanamo Bay, it is comprised entirely of the still imprisoned distant relatives of Britain's worst criminals (tax dodging sheep fuckers) and other detritus (Aspies) and a haven for aspiring international terrorists. Occasionally a feisty young Osama fanboy such as David Hicks will go rogue and spend a few years in Gitmo, but that's OK because these noble heroes will always be welcomed home with open arms.

Unlike other previously invaded countries, Australians genuinely have weapons of mass destruction and control almost half the worlds Uranium which they will give to the highest bidder, no matter who they may be. If it doesn't make you vomit blood in horror that such incompetent drunks could destroy the world in an instant, the fact that they sell weapons of mass destruction to obvious terrorists is the most horrifying act of terrorism since 11/9. Nevar furget.

Contents
1 Multiculturalism
2 Proof of Australia being a nanny state
3 Australian Internets
4 The Great eBarrier Reef of Australia
4.1 Broadband
5 V&
6 Australian States and Territories
7 Australia <3's Islam
8 Common Assumptions Facts About Australians
9 Typical Australians
10 Famous Australians
11 Other Australians
12 Native Animals
12.1 Kangaroo
12.2 Emu
12.3 Koala
12.4 Pauline Hanson
13 How to Troll
14 Great Australian Bake Sale
15 External Links

Multiculturalism
The official Australian immigration policy.Australians take great pride in their cultural diversity through such large gatherings as "The Sydney Race Riots" and legislation such as "The White Australia Policy", which luminously highlight the country's warm fuzzy feelings for coloured people. It was not long ago that famed racism ambassador Pauline Hanson, a.k.a. Hitler.au, was a serious political contender, until she was sent to prison for political incorrectness. She subsequently returned to reach the finals on Dancing With the Stars, even though she couldn't dance for shit, proving that she was in fact more popular than VB and meat pies.

Despite apparent opposition to Pauline Hanson, in all other cases racist politicians are rewarded for dealing with the abos and other coloured folk by whichever means necessary. This includes claiming that innocent refugees who very nearly died coming to Australia in a leaky boat to give their children a better life tried to kill their children for some reason. In fact, to roman shower this bullshit just before an election will guarantee you win.

1,2,3,4 I declare a race war!Moreover, even whitie is not exempt from discrimination via these drunkards. It is virtually impossible to obtain a residence permit unless you knock up some Australian whore or are willing to sleep with a fat white middle aged or elderly man for at least 12 months - this is the preferred entry mode for lots of our little south east Asian sisters. Some Australian States legally recognise gender re-assignments, so lady bois can use the fat horny single old guy as an entry route too as long as they are willing to take the final chop and have at least size C implants. However, this is impossible if you so happen to be one of those in such a case you should be burnt at the stake along with the other witches according to the popular Family First political party.

All aspiring immigrants to Australia must now pass a Citizenship Test which accurately filters out dead economic ballast like Jews, Democrats, and fat bitches. This is achieved by looking for complex underlying knowledge of the national values which not even true Australians would have such as Mateship, The Fair Go, Voluntarism, Egalitarianism and Secularism. Persons who pass the test are given a free Australia: Love it or Piss Off insignia kit, and branded with a Southern Cross tattoo.

Proof of Australia being a nanny state Being a motorcyclist was recently looking at German Schubert Motorbike Helmets. These excellent helmets, European, and US approved are unobtainable in Australia because they have yet to receive ‘Australian Design Approval’. How big is the army of public servants in Australia approving items already approved by competent authorities, and more to the point how much does this ‘approval’ add to the cost of the item.

I suppose while we are rabbiting on about smoking, alchohol and gambling. Does anybody else really believe that this stupid signing in at clubs, whilst adding thousands and thousands of booklets and stubs to landfill, actually achieves any purpose. Or is just another Government Department justifying its existence. If Alcohol Licensing really wanted to justify their existence how about they take a walk down any main street at 3 am.

Can't quite see why people are getting themselves in a lather about the national broadband network. Would seem to be the catalyst for a paradigm shift in the way they do things. Just think all those offices in all those cities can only do one thing – exchange information. With decent broadband speeds we can all do that from our lounge room. Seems like it would fix the transport problems for a start.

News that, already, European Industrial Companies are sitting on about 10 Billion Euros of carbon credits, and that some major Australian Companies are making a nice little earner by doubling their purchase price of credits when onselling, is a salutory reminder to us all that the credits you give away to day to your solar installer could be worth double tomorrow and that the whole scheme is highly rortable.

It seems the good old ( stay in bed or you might get hurt ) occupational health and safety imbroglio has spawned a thriving industry of private contractors who obviously at great expense with vehicles, flashing lights, hundreds of road cones, slow down signs and other paraphernalia, demand that you start slowing on the highway about a kilometer before a lazy road verge lawnmower machine that is going about its work. In prior years, one sign something like ‘caution road works in progress’ was the norm and to the reasonable person appeared quite satisfactory.

the goverment hides things we all know it, all things cause global warming. How about our planet travelling through the cosmos? How much is caused by what’s on the outside of our atmosphere? What about the sun? Unknown radiation? The point is anything could be causing it and man’s contribution towards warming could be minimal.

Half of the population in the world is in Asia and I bet they will not be paying a carbon tax. China will not stop using coal and they cannot afford not to export the stuff to them. Considering that with 22 million people in Australia they intend changing the worlds habits what a joke. Maybe they should seriously look at their refugee problem when 93% of them being there for five years have not got a job.

Australian Internets
Steven Conroy explains why the tubes were blockedThe Australian government is VERY worried about your safety online. So serious that they are willing to use millions of tax payer dollars advertising the most epic 84 million dollar porno filter the world has ever seen. Unfortunately said filter was quickly proven by a 16 year old boy to be a complete piece of shit. Good work Johnny. You did the country proud.

You too can download this mind easing tool which will 100% protect you from the horrors of the internet from netalert.gov.au. Beforehand however take note that it's at least 100% likely ED is blocked. Fucking kangaroo humpers.

Internet in Australia Nov-09', this kind of speed is only available at a university. Was seeding to about 300 peers, each at less than 5kbps.In 2007 Ruddkips promised that if elected he would implement a world class "adult content" filter that if installed would monitor all internet traffic in Australia. Sound familiar? Ruddkips also has a degree in Asian Studies and speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese hence one can only deduce that Ruddkips is a filthy communist and must be purged before he can start setting up gulags.

By 2010, Australia's filtering scheme has been attacked by Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, the United States, and even moralfags. Not one to back down from a challenge, the Ausfailian gubmint announced plans to force ISPs to log every website Australians visit, along with all email traffic in Australia. When asked "what the flippin\' heck are you doing you horrible chump?", Internet Villain of the Year Steven Conroy explained that, besides wanting to secure his party's defeat at the next election, the plan was mainly for security reasons: "Look... there is a staggering number of Australians... being in having their... computers INFECTED at the moment. Up to 20 THOUSAND... uhhhh... can... regularly be getting infected by these... uhhh... spams, or scams, that come through, the portal". ~ sauce

The Great eBarrier Reef of Australia
Can u halp?In the style of his close friends in China, Ruddkipz plans to censor the internet in Australia despite everyone in the fucking world opposing the idea. The shitty idea will slow down Australia's already pathetic internets by an average of 30% and block all content not suitable for children. Say goodbye to internet porn and the *chans Australia, and possibly Encyclopedia Dramatica. Moar info here.

Of course if you are not retarded, you can probably figure out a way around it.

“
The federal government has formally begun seeking "expressions of interest" from Australian ISPs wishing to be the first to pilot the government's Internet censorship plan.
„

— Phil Sweeney

File:AussiesreallyloveED.PNG
Despite the rumours to the contrary, Aussies love ED more than any other country.The list was recently leaked on wikileaks, it bans the ENTIRE encyclopediadramatica.com domain. It also includes several Wikipedia pages: a nonexistent page, A list of 'weird pictures' - NSFW, but no CP here, BALEETED!. This proves beyond doubt that all Australian politicians are Fucktarded, probably through all the incest rape.

More recently due to Ausfailia's outcry, Rudkips has decided that it was a stupid idea and has scraped it announcing that it was all just a joke. Feeling raped and betrayed, Ausfags slowly recovered and began to warm to Rudkips once moar, ONLY TO HAVE THEIR COLLECTIVE ARSE IMPALED BY THE NANNY STATE'S PERSONIFIED CAWK!. Turns out the filter is going ahead as planned, and they announced it in late December, too. Merry Christmas you pathetic cunts!

BroadbandInternets warrior Kevin Rudd recently pledged in his election pork-barreling campaign to give Australia world class internets (ADSL2+ to be exact FTTP nao, you fucking idiot) in the form of a $43 billion broadband network. This sent the media into a frenzy and caused many to realise just how old the ex-Prime minister John Howard was. This was not helped when little Johnny countered this grandiose plan by creating the epic porno filter which doesn't fucking work.

Use scrollbar to see the full image

V&Small boobs.pngAustralia bans small breasts as child pornography
Australia censors depictions of female orgasms
Zombie game "Left 4 Dead 2" banned in Australia
Fake Simpsons cartoon is child porn, judge rules

Upon viewing this material, you are now considered a pedophile and potential terror suspect by the Australian government. The Party Van is due to arrive at your house any moment now. Allow me to suggest your next course of action...

“
This is what happens when you don’t have freedom of expression. Australia has no constitutional right of free speech. I think it’s time for Australians to rise up and murder their bastard politicians, oh wait… you all gave up most of your guns. Enjoy your Orwellian shithole
„

—Aussie Pride, Worldwide

Australian States and Territories
Western Australia. Big, obnoxious, always threatening to secede. Basically Australia's Texas. Australia couldn't care less if the lumbering giant went through with its "I'M LEAVING FOREVER" emo tantrums, only to be reminded WA's sand makes up 95% of Australia's economy.
Northern Territory. Grimey wasteland. BIG FUCKING ROCK. More grimey wasteland. Also Abos.
South Australia. Old wowsers in crumbly arse churches take pride in being the only state to which no convicts were sent. It is also universally recognised as a shitheap.
New Zealand. Androgynous sheep-rooting hobbits. Unlike Oztrollia's convict past, the kiwis were founded by christfags. New Zealand now has a larger prison population than Australia. To curb this trend, the NZ government is sending failboats of maori to Australian shores.
Queensland. It's like the deep south but tropical. Actually that's an insult to the deep south. At least there you can have an abortion without being thrown in jail for 7 years. Queensland is also famous for its police force, which has enacted many rational and progressive policies such as torching a house "under the suspicion" the residents may have marijuana, and beating people unconscious with batons, just 'cause. Its capital Brisbane is a sweaty, seedy shithole. "Brisbane was the closest thing to a heavy, heavy, junta-style police state I've ever been in. I was looking over my shoulder a lot!" - Jello Biafra
Australian Capital Territory. Politicians live here. All of 'em are fuuuuuucken kents.
Victoria. Three kinds of people live here: hipster jew faggots sipping soy lattes at art gallery openings, poofy eurasian scenesters doing the ketamine-induced shuffle on top of trams, and agro bogan cunts who spend their days glassing the two previous groups in the face. Tourists flock to Melbourne (moar like Melburn, amirite) to experience art, cuisine, and multicultural harmony.
New South Wales. Sandniggers, curryniggers, yellowniggers, niggerniggers, and convictniggers living side by side in a vast ghetto sprawl. Someone nuke that shit. Oh, and there's also a big bridge. Don't forget the big bridge. But beware going west of this bridge may result in one being swarmed by degenerates in nautica sports wear trying to steal your shoes.
Tasmania. Recently sold to Denmark.
Antarctica. Ausfags have a thing for vast empty spaces of infertile nothingness. So the other day they sent some guy to claim the south pole as official territory of Oz. Plans are underway to convert it into a prison island for British tourists that whinge about the heat. ..........................
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Common Facts About Australians

An Aussie sheila performing surprise buttsecks as part of her homeland's annual Root a Roo event. Yiff in hell,

Ausfurrians.Enjoy throwing their shrimps (it's prawns you fucking seppo chump) on barbies.

Constantly get wasted on tons of their Australian beer.

Have only 5 internets connections.

Are the world's greatest nuclear threat and the world's biggest polluters, which is hilarious given how erratic and deadly their climate already is. Enjoy your Road Warrior wasteland.

Abort their young soon after birth via dingoes, and have now gained the ability to throw 4 year old children off bridges.

All live in the desert holding knives 24/7 with accents thicker than Ron Jeremy on benzadrine.

Are all racist closet klansman with a tendency to riot.

flippin\' heck kangaroos at every given opportunity to keep up with New Zealand sheep fucking.

Kill thousands of innocent stingrays because Steve Irwin was fucking stupid enough to touch one.

Are fat, lazy, stupid cunts.

All the women are named Sheila, Shazza, Suzi Wuzi or Cheryl.

Most blokes (men folk) are named Bazza, Robbo, or Poida.

Australian culture is a fusion of the very worst American, British and Irish traits.

Australian women cumdumpsters are hot as flippin\' heck (especially Danni and Kylie), which is a redundant statement.

Are all part of the chemo that is curing /b/.

Think that the rest of the world thinks Aussies are awesome, but when they go overseas discover that everyone else thinks they are the absurd joke of humanity.

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Typicalaustralian
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:05 pm

el kabong wrote:Common Facts About Australians

An Aussie sheila performing surprise buttsecks as part of her homeland's annual Root a Roo event. Yiff in hell,

Ausfurrians.Enjoy throwing their shrimps (it's prawns you fucking seppo chump) on barbies.

Constantly get wasted on tons of their Australian beer.

Have only 5 internets connections.

Are the world's greatest nuclear threat and the world's biggest polluters, which is hilarious given how erratic and deadly their climate already is. Enjoy your Road Warrior wasteland.

Abort their young soon after birth via dingoes, and have now gained the ability to throw 4 year old children off bridges.

All live in the desert holding knives 24/7 with accents thicker than Ron Jeremy on benzadrine.

Are all racist closet klansman with a tendency to riot.

flippin\' heck kangaroos at every given opportunity to keep up with New Zealand sheep fucking.

Kill thousands of innocent stingrays because Steve Irwin was fucking stupid enough to touch one.

Are fat, lazy, stupid cunts.

All the women are named Sheila, Shazza, Suzi Wuzi or Cheryl.

Most blokes (men folk) are named Bazza, Robbo, or Poida.

Australian culture is a fusion of the very worst American, British and Irish traits.

Australian women cumdumpsters are hot as flippin\' heck (especially Danni and Kylie), which is a redundant statement.

Think that the rest of the world thinks Aussies are awesome, but when they go overseas discover that everyone else thinks they are the absurd joke of humanity.

LOL... thumbs up rolf

El Kabong wrote:Australian women cumdumpsters are hot as flippin\' heck (especially Danni and Kylie), which is a redundant statement.

[/font]

Aussie Cumdumpsters and Kangaroo Rooting,ROFLMAO...and only 5 internet connections,LOL,we just got past using smoke signals...so funny.There goes our great Aussie mystos.Yep,exactly what I thought,we are seen as a joke around the world.Geez I love this,knocks the wind out of our sails,which is sorely needed...and a bit of reality and truth,something,Suzy is allergic too...LOve it.

And yes,the place is full of volcanoes,Suzy does'nt live in NSW,I do,the North Coast,there's one around the corner,Glouster,that blew up,many people go there,to find gold and diamonds...I'm even thinking of it...

lol! cheese

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:10 pm

That's how Richard looks,my perverted brother in law,near exact,with a bit more fat,same knife...and killed that many animals in cruel ways,I hate him for that.He had bi-polar,but he's really schizoid...

This is true and all fact,fucking hate the fat shit.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:27 pm

I Dunno....

Australia Seems OK...

But Would You Really Want To Live In A Place That Is Too Hot,

And You Could Potentially Get Eaten By The Wildlife...

The Insects And Spiders Are Too Big For My Liking...

Give Me A Green And Pleasant Land Anyday...

Ireland Fits That Discription...

And The Natives Are Very Philosophical About It...

"It Never Rains In The Pub"

Personally On A Good Day You Can't Beat England...

Greatest Country In The World...!!!

cheese cheese cheese
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:I Dunno....

Australia Seems OK...

But Would You Really Want To Live In A Place That Is Too Hot,

And You Could Potentially Get Eaten By The Wildlife...

The Insects And Spiders Are Too Big For My Liking...

Give Me A Green And Pleasant Land Anyday...

Ireland Fits That Discription...

And The Natives Are Very Philosophical About It...

"It Never Rains In The Pub"

Personally On A Good Day You Can't Beat England...

Greatest Country In The World...!!!

cheese cheese cheese

Tassie is the place for the fair english like yourself,green,cool,fair bit of weed floating about,but boring as batshit.It's beautiful,but a land of extremes,drought,flood,the flies in summer,shitty country music,rednecks everywhere,the greatest threat to me from blighty is all the Chav and skinhead trash.But here,even little octopus will kill you...everything waits to kill you.Even your friends,why do you think I turned on them...fark them.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Land of Hope and Glory

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Englandwj

Land of Hope and Glory

Land of Hope and Glory, Mother of the Free,
How shall we extol thee, who are born of thee?
Wider still, and wider, shall thy bounds be set;
God, who made thee mighty, make thee mightier yet!

Truth and Right and Freedom, each a holy gem,
Stars of solemn brightness, weave thy diadem.

Tho' thy way be darkened, still in splendour drest,
As the star that trembles o'er the liquid West.

Throned amid the billows, throned inviolate,
Thou hast reigned victorious, thou has smiled at fate.

Land of Hope and Glory, fortress of the Free,
How may we extol thee, praise thee, honour thee?

Hark, a mighty nation maketh glad reply;
Lo, our lips are thankful, lo, our hearts are high!

Hearts in hope uplifted, loyal lips that sing;
Strong in faith and freedom, we have crowned our King!

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 455573 Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 455573 Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 455573
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 455573 Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 455573 Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 455573

"Did'nt we export this shit to you in the form of "Fosters Beer" and you later repackaged it as Tennents? Same design if you check it out,maybe you amped the alcohol content just a little too???
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Billy Ruben wrote: Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 455573 Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 455573 Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 455573

"Did'nt we export this shit to you in the form of "Fosters Beer" and you later repackaged it as Tennents? Same design if you check it out,maybe you amped the alcohol content just a little too???

No, No One Drinks Fosters It's Piss Juice...

It's Either Stella,
Or Carling If You Don't Wanna Get To Pissed...

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Stella20artois20advert

And It Is True That Only Tramps Drink Super T,
Special Brew,
And White Lightning Cider...

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote: Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 455573 Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 455573 Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 455573

No, No One Drinks Fosters It's Piss Juice...

It's Either Stella,
Or Carling If You Don't Wanna Get To Pissed...

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Stella20artois20advert

And It Is True That Only Tramps Drink Super T,
Special Brew,
And White Lightning Cider...

It's piss-juice,ROFL,yes it is.If I was to try a beer,I want to try Carlsburg,cause Richmond from the IT crowd settled for that instead of Absynthe.Funny,how you get influenced.Well,Icke better lay off the women and marriages for a while,he could end up in an alley with only a six pack of this liquid poison,poor bloke,I wonder how much the Dolphin Botherer will claim from his Aussie Tour,not really my business though.If I get to Ole Blighty,I will try a can,just for the fun of it,but be warned,I don't hold together on the swill to well...and might get abusive and get punched out,have your running shoes handy,if you hit the town with me...

lol! popcorn

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 589225-barack-obama
US President Barack Obama may make it
third time lucky as an Australian stopover
gets mooted for November.
Two previous attempts to visit
have been cancelled.
Picture: AP
Read More
( Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 252310like my 2 previous attempts to post this Rolling Eyes)

Cancelled Because,
AMERICA GETS HIT WITH
DISASTERS & CRISIS'S
each time he's tried to come to
THE GLORIOUS LAND of O'Zion!

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 552712

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 619939-hurricane-irene
A state of emergency has been declared
in New York and evacuation orders issued
for parts of the United States' east coast
as Hurricane Irene approaches
from the Caribbean.
Picture: AFP
Read More

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 707376
...ah, maybe it won't be that bad...
...and 3 months is long enough to clean up...
...so long as it's material rubble, and not,
the FINANCIAL Rubble 'they' also 'predict',
it 'may' bring...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:18 pm

true lilly wrote:Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 589225-barack-obama
US President Barack Obama may make it
third time lucky as an Australian stopover
gets mooted for November.
Two previous attempts to visit
have been cancelled.
Picture: AP
Read More
( Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 252310like my 2 previous attempts to post this Rolling Eyes)

Cancelled Because,
AMERICA GETS HIT WITH
DISASTERS & CRISIS'S
each time he's tried to come to
THE GLORIOUS LAND of O'Zion!

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 552712

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 619939-hurricane-irene
A state of emergency has been declared
in New York and evacuation orders issued
for parts of the United States' east coast
as Hurricane Irene approaches
from the Caribbean.
Picture: AFP
Read More

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland 707376
...ah, maybe it won't be that bad...
...and 3 months is long enough to clean up...
...so long as it's material rubble, and not,
the FINANCIAL Rubble 'they' also 'predict',
it 'may' bring...

Yep,The God Of Oztrailer,causes natural disasters and financial crashes,just to keep Obama off our soil.Well,he certainly fucked up with George Bush,eh?Unless,a right winger facist,like yourself supports him.G W Bush,used to invoke God and he was the most brainless of presidents,like you're the most brainless poster I ever met and smash your arguements every day,every post.I'm just going through your much self advertised thread,The Lying Conspiracy,right now.It's the same fucking post you drop here,passed off as NEW NEWS.You fake,fake fraud.Anyway,spout your shit,I'll destroy it at my liesure,thankyou...

popcorn cheers

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Empty For Billy Ryan,ex husband of Suzy Ryan of Ballarat

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:23 pm

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=86338&page=11

For the ex-hubby to see and refute and to gather ammunition

lol!

Australia is mostly Desert Wasteland Torefute

It's codswallop as usual.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next