Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Lilly is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net

5 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Empty Re: True Lilly is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:35 pm

True Lilly wrote:

But on another matter:
This is a "dumb crime",
of 'Billy Ruben aka Jason aka Jase';
Received: 19-8-2011
Billy Ruben wrote:Nothing smart to say
today fuckwit,good
know ur place
in future chump,or
serious business
,i
hate u 4 wot u say &
the way i set it
up
,cops wont help u

.up urs sweetie

True Lilly wrote:
No 'Billy Ruben', so why don't 'you' enlighten us,
as to WHY 'you' love to PUBLICLY BRAG that 'you' HAVE
POLICE WILLING TO ACT CORRUPTLY FOR 'YOU'?
[/size]
Just to make it clear;
how does 'Billy Ruben' believe this 'proves' that
I am 'not' a victim of bitter individuals who are also
criminally corrupt public officials, who cover each other's arses?

Billy Ruben wrote:Billy Says:

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Unled2fw

Billy Ruben wrote:Nothing smart to say
today fuckwit,good
know ur place
in future chump,or
serious business
,i
hate u 4 wot u say &
the way i set it
up
,cops wont help u

.up urs sweetie
True Lilly wrote:And it get 'better'. Rolling Eyes Just in...

Billy Ruben wrote:Sucked in jewish dog
rooting lying slut,do u
know the real reason
i got the cops to
ignore u
,huh?ur a
goner
Billy Ruben wrote:Soon as negotiations
r finalised
demons
will disapear u,errrr!

Billy Ruben wrote:well,call the police and file a complaint

rolf

True Lilly wrote:
And it get 'better'. Rolling Eyes Just in...

Billy Ruben wrote:Prove it slag,someone must've hacked my phone,I did'nt say that.... rolf

Billy Ruben wrote:Tintin was right,any communication with her...and she'll twist to her own use,Tintin won't admit she's trying to extort him and Cori for money,but I can see right through this fuckin maniac...and IT is.

Billy Ruben wrote:For any of you who fell for her lies and probably donated money or things to her,feel bitter and angry,you have a right to be.
She's like Goebbels,repeat the lie often enough,people tend to buy it...and that's exactly how she works,self loathing jew Nazi Sympathizer...fark her!!!

Billy Ruben wrote:JUST RANG THE LYING COW,SHE AVOIDED ALL THE QUESTIONS HAD NOTHING TO SAY AND HER SPEECH WAS SO SLOWED AND SLURRED,SHE WAS DOSED UP ON SOMETHING,PITY,IT DOES'NT REMOVE HER DELUSIONS ABOUT EVERYONE SHE INTERACTS WITH.I WROTE HER OFF,NO SWEARING OR THREATS AND LAUGHED IN HER FACE FOR DESTROYING HER CREDIBILTY (VERY LITTLE OF) AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHE DENIES AND SPAMS AWAY,EVERYONE CAN SEE IT AND SHE'LL NEVER RECOVER FROM IT."sHE SAYS,I GOT TO GO NOW,THANKYOU",IN THAT HIDEOUS PIXIE SHIT TONE VOICE OF HERS,UGLY OUTSIDE AND UGLY TO THE BONE THAT ONE IS...THIS IS VICTORY...THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STEP WAY OVER THE LINE,FOR TOO LONG,THIS HAS BEEN COMING...SHE'S SO UGLY,YOU GOT NO IDEA,THE VULGARNESS OF ITS VOICE,HIDEOUS.HERE'S HER PHONE NUMBER:0424705576...SORRY,I CHOSE BROWN,BROWN FOR POOP THAT DRIVELS OUT HER MOUTH...

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Empty Re: True Lilly is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:10 pm

have to space out my enlightening text to True Lilly/Suzy Ryan...I'm down to $1.50 in pre-paid credit...

damn catfight boobies tholms

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Empty Just Rang True Lilly

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:48 pm

She tried talking over the top of me,hahahahaha,I laughed in her face about exposing her for years of lies and relying on the generosity of others with those lies.I also said,the only reason she outed her name,phone number etc,was to lend credibilty to those lies...and that's excatly how it is...besides,she's completely mad.For now on,she only fools the fools,like Palomino,but others who suspected truth to her...there is none.She called me a big dickless cock and hung up...wooooooo,arguement defeating line that one...

rolf lol!

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:have to space out my enlightening text to True Lilly/Suzy Ryan...I'm down to $1.50 in pre-paid credit...

damn catfight boobies tholms

...and yes,I'm out of credit...

damn catfight wacky lol! popcorn

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:She tried talking over the top of me,hahahahaha,I laughed in her face about exposing her for years of lies and relying on the generosity of others with those lies.I also said,the only reason she outed her name,phone number etc,was to lend credibilty to those lies...and that's excatly how it is...besides,she's completely mad.For now on,she only fools the fools,like Palomino,but others who suspected truth to her...there is none.She called me a big dickless cock and hung up...wooooooo,arguement defeating line that one...

rolf lol!

People Love Drama...

This Stuff Is Better Than Eastenders...!!!

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Eastenders

That Was A Bit Of The Appeal Of The Old Illusions Forum Too...

There Was A Lot Of Drama And Sulking Going On...

I Wonder What Drama Goes On In Our Russian Freinds Life In Outer Mongolia...

"Today I Got Up, Had A Cup Of Tea, Pissed In The Snow And Went Back To Bed,

Tommorow I'm Forming An Abba Tribute Band, With Sergei And Ulef,

The Next Day I Think I Am Going To Commit Suicide....For The Hell Of It...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:She tried talking over the top of me,hahahahaha,I laughed in her face about exposing her for years of lies and relying on the generosity of others with those lies.I also said,the only reason she outed her name,phone number etc,was to lend credibilty to those lies...and that's excatly how it is...besides,she's completely mad.For now on,she only fools the fools,like Palomino,but others who suspected truth to her...there is none.She called me a big dickless cock and hung up...wooooooo,arguement defeating line that one...

rolf lol!

People Love Drama...

This Stuff Is Better Than Eastenders...!!!

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Eastenders

That Was A Bit Of The Appeal Of The Old Illusions Forum Too...

There Was A Lot Of Drama And Sulking Going On...

I Wonder What Drama Goes On In Our Russian Freinds Life In Outer Mongolia...

"Today I Got Up, Had A Cup Of Tea, Pissed In The Snow And Went Back To Bed,

Tommorow I'm Forming An Abba Tribute Band, With Sergei And Ulef,

The Next Day I Think I Am Going To Commit Suicide....For The Hell Of It...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

rolf

...one of the many myriad reasons I'm doing it.It's Kharmic too,I took from Sodlikes and made it luverly Jubberly for a while...now it's back to it's former flaming glory!!!

Hey,please,put that appeal up,I've been waiting for Kebong to do that,damn...I had a "Save Billys Arse Appeal",it was real,but nobody cared.

lmao rolf lol! popcorn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:39 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Suzy's lover that started the heater on fire...I suggest a good grooming in future Suzy,before the friction of love...
True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Slover

there's something weird about the True Lilly family...I know what you're hinting at too, True Lilly,won't work,I'm quite brutal defending my patch...Send him up,the next of kin can try and worm their way out explaining what he was doing here out of state....hehehehehehe!!!Cthulhu

cthulhu lol!

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Magnustinjaanaelle

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:27 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
True Fuckwit Lilly wrote:
And isn't that exactly what the 16 Moderators
on David Icke Official Forums do:
SELL that "ONENESS" AGENDA;

MOCK ANYONE NOT SELLING THE VIEWS 'THEIR'
MAIN STREAM PROMOTED ORGANISATIONS.

And, IF THE MOCKING FAILS TO CONVERT or SILENCE THEM,
'THEY' SIMPLY BAN THEM, OVER ALL 'THEIR' MAIN STREAM
PROMOTED FORUMS.

Yep, it's all the same mobs, as any Google search for information
on the ACTUAL, Secret Religious Agenda behind 'David Icke, shows.
As no matter how specifically you word your search, what little 'they'
offer is well and truly flooded out with glorious praise for Icke and
vicious attacks against those who have cared to warn others
of the hypocrisy of that man and his backers, supporters and
followers.
Such as demanding excuses for all 'his/their' hypocrisies be accepted
as some sort of evidence of 'humaness & holiness', while utterly
damning any of his/their opponents for life, on any unrelated
minor human failing, whether real, perceived or INVENTED.

btw, while on the subject...'Billy Ruben' also told me that
'he' has 'now' 'outed' 'himself'.

Why? Because 'Billy Ruben' is NOT one person, but,
'Billy Ruben' now needs to be, 'believed to be', one person.

'One person' who 'couldn't possibly be associated with' those
'Billy Ruben' has Publicly declared association with, and support
for.
Those who in the real world, simply can't afford
to be known to associate with the likes of 'Billy Ruben's',
'cori's' or each other.

And those who still have to act friendly in the real world,
when they are not busy posting as 'Billy Ruben's', 'cori's',
and the other on line 'names' that 'they' hide behind, while
plotting with 'their' real world, secret associates, for the
installation of 'their' Beastly One World Religion.

How do I know?
How didn't 'they' know I do?
Too busy inventing lies 'they' lie I say, mean and believe,
to bother listening to what I actually say, mean and know.
[/color]

True Lilly wrote:

for.

uh-huh,did you know I outed myself before I even joined Sodlike you lying,faker,extortionist fuckwit???
Absolute no brainer beating your lies fool,no effort,but enjoyable all the same.
Billy Ruben wrote:What's your next trick True Lilly,same old MO for years,I know you...do you get it,inside and out...I know you...and run rings around your arguements,where a stupid shitbag like you can't understand the level of abuse you DESERVE,do you get it,it does'nt make you look good and me bad,you just demonstarte your stubborn stupidity...if someone needs a good beating to bash sense in them,it is you,madam...greatest dipshit I ever met online.This all snowballed from one lie...and now,I love it,ner,ner,ner,ner

Razz Razz Razz Razz
Billy Ruben wrote:We've gone through all this True Lilly,these days you speak untruths,lies,yes,distortions,just to get me to answer your piss poor boring offer nothing,crap-house threads...and I have the pleasure knowing that and to tell you to your face and publicly humiliate you,cause you offer,nothing...nothing at all...I found out,if you lived by the bible tonight,retard,you,as a woman,are not,NOT ALLOWED to preach the gospel,not only that,you twist and distort it.You see,you do this,you get attention,hate usually,cause you're a loner and lost your family support and love,Your ex-hubby is Mum and Dad,thanks to your madness...isn't there a little bit that feels pain reading that,can't you make amends and be a good mum,instead of a raving lunatic...love your people and keep it shut for a while,OK,,little Suzy.

Billy Ruben wrote:Here,I got YOU real good this time

Lilly,what does this say,know thy place...and shut the mouth,you have no right to speak of the bible,here's the farkin proof,I got you...
True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Knowyourbible

True Lillys' Pm where she's BOASTFULLY proud of losing her family to have communion and telepathic Rapport with demons...uh,I mean't GOD...read on.Remember,she used my PM's first and my Phone TXT's,so I'm completely blameless,bringing this revelation to you...and proud!!!
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Married: 21-11-1981
First of 3 children to that, my one husband,
Born: 12-11-1982
Followed by 9 straight years of breastfeeding and/or being pregnant.

So old fashioned, you have to go back to genesis,
and that's why all my, worldly lusting, family hated me,
but failing to make me reject my faith in God,
they turned on and still, sabotage my children,
for which, they will answer to GOD'S Judgement,
and my children will be forgiven their errors,
taught them by those they can't believe, could,
hate God so bitterly...yet...

You see Suzy,I knew your family turned on you,look at some of the things you do that drive people away.God does'nt want neurotic followers,you have to have a normal life too...

Breastfeeding is excellent...both our kids did two years each on the tit,also mixed with food and drink as they developed,it was my idea back then too.Our kids did'nt cry,whinge or keep us up at night,pretty blessed we were back then...My ideas,not hers...was'nt a bad bloke either.
You know nothing, because they are the same people of your camp, that loaded so many fools with their bad 'intelligence' about me (too busy selling the lie, to bother to get to actually know those they lie about: 'insider' knowledge doesn't come from close proximity, but closeness in mind and heart), in an effort to cover their sins of sacrificing the small, weak and powerless, to acquire their personal desires. The same people who hate anyone who loves doing just service. The same people, so stupid as to destroy every blessing I freely gave and shared with them, rather than ever admit those blessings came from their own, faithful lover of The Creator. I simply walked away from them so they wouldn't keep compounding their sins, but they are even more stupid than I wanted to admit, and keep sending their little lap dogs to snap at me and mine...with things like trying to blow up my daughter with her first car. So stupid that they keep proving their associations (in those snipping efforts), with the Low Lives that their public persona's are held to be 'above', and so also undermining any chance of recovery from their coming, very personal 'crashes' that I kept privately warning them they are headed for if they don't at lest relent if they can't yet repent. So stupid they stepped up their evils, from under the (now transparently thin), cover of The LOWEST of LOW of 'their' associates (that in turn expose 'their' 'powerful' associates who really can't afford to be seen to share those same, Low associations), rather than simply back off. Powerful associates I also warned of the dumb bunnies and traitors in their circles.
So, in your case, I'm glad you keep peddling their crap.
And, they should also know by now, how many and who, of those lap dogs and dumb bunnies, did not pass on my warnings, that they really wish they had have received...oh, it won't make those 'family' and 'friends' any more inclined to finally do right by me, far too blinded by pride, but they will be blaming and turning on more of their own ilk to punish them, for what they are too proud to admit, their own pride cost them. Which in turn will further piss off the Powerful people as they do their cost benefit analysis of the association they can afford to maintain.

If I were bitter, I would have been sneaking around taking vengeance or sitting back silently waiting, to enjoy my enemies coming just deserts, but instead I keep risking my life, by standing in the middle of the road, Calling, "CAR!"...and it breaks my heart for them, to see how much they would rather die, than admit I could, let alone would, still care to warn them.

so... True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 993177and try to think, you may actually learn something worth understanding.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:58 am

MIRACLE!!!

'a' 'truth', of sorts, from 'billy'!

I still stand by, "big dickless cock"...but poor 'billy',
seemed to miss EXACTLY who I meant by it... Laughing Wink

...too busy worrying about me knowing about,
the 'mates' 'he/they' couldn't deny betraying...IN WRITING
pale

But as to the rest of the cow manure quoted, well,
the end of this post, covers that,
and wraps it up at the end well enough.

Ha! and who DIDN'T see this coming!

Craig Oxley+Cruise, David Icke+tintin,

Cruise=tintin,

'the jesuits did it','cos they are the jews',

Unhinged Minds=Unhived Lizards,

and so on, throughout CONspiracy land...
Rolling Eyes

jesuitsdidit wrote:25-08-2011, 04:40 PM #30395

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Image

@ tintin

i think i was a bit rude 2 u about 2 yrs ago

i was on troll-watch

pls dont take it the wrong way, apols.

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Anyway, it's been under 'life' support,
for years, under other 'names' like,
The NEWS Behind The NEWS:

Craig/Cruise/Cori/and Co. wrote: 23-08-2011, 06:06 AM #30340

And there's nothing like a, "Oh WOE IS ME!", from 'them',
to have 'their' victims rush to die trying to 'save' 'them'.

It's only when real people could do with a bit of Justice
that the Professional WEB/NET Manipulators go flat out
threatening all who don't attack instead, with the same
Injustices.

After all, 'social media', does have hidden meaning to,
that carries far more weight than it's 'surface' meaning:
ANTI'social' MASS'media' MANIPULATION.

As the world full of twittering violent criminals
(that the Mass Media so kindly call 'rioters'),
more than sufficiently proves.

Oh and Sod, when does my ban here, begin?

After you've deleted all my posts?

'Billy Ruben/Jason' assures me both are happening,
thanks to his efforts in spamming and nagging you
into making sure no one can ever read anything by,
'true lilly' again.

Mind you, that wouldn't be so easy,
with how many Universities around the world
have also linked, copied and used my various threads.

But don't tell him that
Wink , his mind's already struggling with
his lot in life.
true lilly wrote:Bolt: Labor of love ended some time ago
Andrew Bolt
August 24, 2011
12:00AM
21 comments

Bolt: Labor of love ended some time ago

August 24, 2011
COME election time, Labor will get a savage reminder of who really is in charge, writes Andrew Bolt.

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 702758-brown-cartoon
Cartoon by Warren Brown
Source: The Advertiser

COME election time, Labor will get a savage reminder of who really is in charge,
writes Andrew Bolt.

--------------------------------------------------
THE Gillard Government this past week made the same deadly mistake. Twice.

The first was to cover up for backbencher Craig Thomson, whose
union-supplied credit card was used five times to pay for prostitutes.

The second was to sneer at the hundreds of people who drove their trucks
and vans to Canberra on Monday to protest against this Government.

These are the same mistakes because they both expose this Government's fatal flaw: its arrogance.

There is one sin that Australians will never forgive its politicians.

No government should dare to act as if it couldn't give a damn what voters say. It should never seem beyond our control.

Related Coverage
Middle Australia is in revolt The Daily Telegraph, 1 day ago
Sounds of silence on Thomson Herald Sun, 1 day ago
Cover-up hurts more than scandal itself Herald Sun, 1 day ago
In pursuit of Thomson Courier Mail, 1 day ago
Union reveals probe into Thomson years Adelaide Now, 1 day ago

Paul Keating was flogged in 1996 after treating the public with
disdain. John Howard was punished in 2007, in part for sneaking in
WorkChoices without having asked permission. And Prime Minister Julia
Gillard's already fatal mistake was to break her promise before the
election never to give us a carbon dioxide tax.

The poll figures since that betrayal should have warned her she now had to do everything
she could to reassure voters she was humble. Responsive.

But this past week? It's as if Ms Gillard and her ministers went out of their way
to rub battery acid into the wounds. Take their response to the Thomson
scandal.

Mr
Thomson, chairman of Parliament's economics committee, was before his
election in 2007 the national secretary of the Health Services Union.

Extraordinarily,
his union credit card was used to withdraw $100,000 over five years
from ATMs. It was also used to pay for prostitutes, and the vouchers for
at least two of those
payments were endorsed with his driver's licence number and a signature
that looks like his.

His mobile phone was also used to ring those escort agencies, in between calls to Labor and union powerbrokers.

One of the five payments to an escort agency was for $2475 - around five or
six times more than all the other payments - suggesting more than one
man was entertained. But who?

Mr
Thomson's sketchy reply to these facts is that someone else, he won't
say who, used his card, and presumably forged his signature, presented
his driver's licence and used
his phone.

If Mr Thomson is telling the truth, a forgery was committed and union funds stolen. If he's lying, a fraud was committed.

Now to the cover-up. NSW police at first refused to investigate what is a crime on any reading.

NSW Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione said he would be "happy" to
investigate, but needed a complaint from the Health Services Union.

Only yesterday did police change their mind - perhaps mindful of how a
refusal to investigate the powerful would look to the powerless.

But why hasn't the union complained to police about the misappropriation of its members' money?

That's a question to put to its president, Michael Williamson, who was also
Labor's national president last year. But the union refuses to answer.

Then there are questions for the NSW Labor Party. Why did it this year give
Mr Thomson between $90,000 and $150,000 of its own members' money?

Is it because Labor does not want Mr Thomson to go bankrupt from having
dropped the expensive defamation action he launched against the
newspaper that first reported these allegations?

That seems likely, given bankrupts can't sit in Parliament, and if Mr Thomson quit,
Labor would almost certainly lose the by-election, and government with it.

But could that huge gift from Labor also be an inducement for Mr Thomson to not dob in anyone else?

Who knows? NSW Labor won't explain its payment, and Prime Minister Julia
Gillard says it's not her business to answer such questions either.

The Government on Monday meanwhile blocked Opposition moves to have Mr
Thomson explain himself to Parliament, which all suggests a government
out of control - and especially out of the control of voters.

Here's a government that won't apply to its own members the standards of
morality most Australians would want upheld by all citizens.

Here's a government that won't apply to itself the accountability we'd expect of all public officials and politicians.

Here's a government whose drive for power seems to excuse any low deed. What other deals has it quietly done?

All that voters have seen in response to the Thomson scandal is the Prime
Minister, a Labor leader and feminist, saying day after day that she has
"full confidence" in a politician whose credit card was used to rip off union members
and pay for prostitutes.

That just treats the public with contempt. Instead of answers, you are getting the two fingers.

This scandal alone would make this another terrible week for this flailing
Government. But then the Convoy of No Confidence roared into Canberra,
and Labor jumped at another chance to show how arrogant it is.

Normally, having 300 or more trucks and vans drive from as far away as Darwin to
protest in Canberra would be seen as a sign of a government in strife.

And, normally, Monday's protesters would be the kind of people Labor would
be proud to call its own - truck drivers, pensioners, battlers trying to making a go of their own business.

But
the sneering and smearing of these protesters has been astonishing. The
Canberra journalists who've been a party to it should be ashamed, but
worse is that Labor
joined in.

Fine, it was entitled to
quietly encourage the media to see the protest as a flop, and the
protesters as cranks. That's what any whatever-it-takes government
operative would do.

But Labor's sin was to also belittle the protesters publicly, as Infrastructure
Minister Anthony Albanese did in Question Time on Monday.

Knowing that many of the protesters were watching him from the public galleries,
Mr Albanese first painted them as kooks: "The Convoy of No Consequence
where a couple of hundred people gathered with no support from the
mainstream organisations:
the people who believe in one world government
. . ."
(Memo to Mr Albanese: the person who most believes in One
World Government is actually Greens leader Bob Brown
, your own partner
in Government, who in June called for a "a global people's assembly
based on one person, one vote, one value". How about mocking him?)

Worse, Mr Albanese then taunted the protesters as too weak to bother Labor:
"The convoy of no consequence outside! The convoy of no consequence!"

By now the furious protesters were booing and shouting at Mr Albanese from
the galleries. If you wanted a symbol of Labor's arrogance, here it was.

True, the protesters numbered only 1000. But the polls show
they speak for millions, and every one of those millions who on
television or radio on Monday heard Mr Albanese ridicule the protesters,
heard him ridicule them, too.

More, they heard him say Labor didn't care what they said or wanted.

No wonder thousands of motorists in Sydney that afternoon switched on their headlights in sympathy with the truckies.

Labor had told them it was beyond their control.

Well, come election time, I think Labor will get a savage reminder of who
really is in charge in this democracy, and what happens to politicians
who treat them with such reckless contempt.

And isn't that exactly what the 16 Moderators
on David Icke Official Forums do:
SELL that "ONENESS" AGENDA;

MOCK ANYONE NOT SELLING THE VIEWS 'THEIR'
MAIN STREAM PROMOTED ORGANISATIONS.

And, IF THE MOCKING FAILS TO CONVERT or SILENCE THEM,
'THEY' SIMPLY BAN THEM, OVER ALL 'THEIR' MAIN STREAM
PROMOTED FORUMS.

Yep, it's all the same mobs, as any Google search for information
on the ACTUAL, Secret Religious Agenda behind 'David Icke, shows.
As no matter how specifically you word your search, what little 'they'
offer is well and truly flooded out with glorious praise for Icke and
vicious attacks against those who have cared to warn others
of the hypocrisy of that man and his backers, supporters and
followers.
Such as demanding excuses for all 'his/their' hypocrisies be accepted
as some sort of evidence of 'humaness & holiness', while utterly
damning any of his/their opponents for life, on any unrelated
minor human failing, whether real, perceived or INVENTED.

for.
Those who in the real world, simply can't afford
to be known to associate with the likes of 'Billy Ruben's',
'cori's' or each other.

And those who still have to act friendly in the real world,
when they are not busy posting as 'Billy Ruben's', 'cori's',
and the other on line 'names' that 'they' hide behind, while
plotting with 'their' real world, secret associates, for the
installation of 'their' Beastly One World Religion.

How do I know?
How didn't 'they' know I do?
Too busy inventing lies 'they' lie I say, mean and believe,
to bother listening to what I actually say, mean and know.
...and 'Billy Ruben' could SPAM out three posts, no, 4 now Rolling Eyes ,
5, 6 and counting, in the time it took me to edit one
BACK to HOW I wrote it...
...nothing new...same old;
"do the crime, then gang attack the victims, and glorify the criminals",
IS HOW THEY TERRORIZE PEOPLE into BOWING TO THE BEAST Twisted Evil ,
how 'they' 'score' 'popular' support...people get frightened of being
'unpopular' True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 567573
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:06 am

Listen mental case,I answered this post in another thread,enjoy it while it last mate,every thread you've done and will do in future,will be put in your sub-forum.And THEN,I'll lobby Sod-Admin,with a bit of coke and a blowjob,to keep you there and post no-where else on this forum,so lap it up bitch,time is short,ner,ner,ner,ner

Razz Razz Razz Razz

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Empty http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=86338

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Now,off to dif to find more gems and proof to back up my claims,excellent...316 pages of pure shit...El Kabong,Size Of Light asked me a few years ago,to go for mod.In that discussion,I mentioned the drawbacks to that,I said I have to read shit...even before I met her here as True Lilly,it was Vera Susa I was talking about,We were destined to meet as it turns out.She got away with it for years and I'm the kharma collector...ROFL,I love it... thumbs up

lol!

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=86338
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Nope, not me, but I'll give you a guess who is...
true lilly wrote:
tintin wrote:Am a bit behind
with the latest events.
(little trip)

Ah, but that's not all
"tintin"

aka
Aarnout van der Plooge

aka
OTHER NAMES HE TRAVELS UNDER,
is saying there.

You don't need to know much, to see here:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3040
..."THE NEGOTIATIONS"
TO DESTROY 'me' BY TARGETING OTHERS,
that 'Billy Ruben' just had to write about,
along with all 'his' other DETAILED,
THREATS TO LIFE.

And for those who haven't noticed,
MANY HAVE, that REALLY BAD SHIT HAPPENS
AFTER "tintin" 'goes away on his little trips'!

...and doesn't this just have
"TINTIN's" True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 33517 'TNBTN' Thread
STAMPED ALL OVER IT'S...
UGLY FACETrue Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 33517...

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 862788-chile
Chile's capital Santiago has erupted in protests,
with the nation's leading labour union
joining the students who have been agitating
for high-quality free
tertiary education
and better healthcare.

Picture: AFP

Read More

So why do you think...do 'you' think?...
...sorry, I'm so often caused to wonder...
Murdoch's Herald Sun Chose THIS IMAGE
to 'show'??? "erupted in protest"???

A kid in a "JOKER" costume...with a toy gun...
...play acting in front of board soldiers...???
...a "HEATH LEDGER'S JOKER" at that... Rolling Eyes
...ah, you win some negotiations,
you trade off on others...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:10 pm

true lilly wrote:Nope, not me, but I'll give you a guess who is...
true lilly wrote:
with the latest events.
(little trip)

Ah, but that's not all
"tintin"

aka
Aarnout van der Plooge

aka
is saying there.

..."THE NEGOTIATIONS"
THREATS TO LIFE.

"TINTIN's" True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 33517 'TNBTN' Thread
STAMPED ALL OVER IT'S...
UGLY FACETrue Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 33517...

for high-quality free
tertiary education
and better healthcare.

Read More

Excellent...Good Girl,you did'nt spam,excellent,now I'll read it in case you spoil it,with add ons,this is most excellent,hang-on,I'll just close the quote and hope it's still the same,Proud of you for once...

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 2e5a

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Imagescagf82uz

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Obamaclapping

fuckin' animated Gifs...errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,Cthulhu cthulhu

As for Tintin visiting,he knows my price,he does'nt need to visit,West Union can take care of the figures,just waiting for the hoax marriage with a nymphomaniac and false pass-port,a beheading of the dragon in Ballarat,a little extra on the side from your ex-hubbie,you see,me very clever,I sub-contracted the contract and collect two payments in one...me very good capitalist when it comes to "Hits"...hehehehe.
It so funny,for years you hoaxed this shit,to garner favour,now it's really happening...this is not a dream,it's really happening...LOL

thumbs up lol!

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:00 am

But first,I must demonically possess your vacuum cleaner...and give you a good raping...Now you would beLIEve that.eh?...Tintin,the hitman...christ-sake

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:16 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:...police have confirmed
a shovel
was placed outside the Melbourne home
of Health Services Union national secretary
Kathy Jackson.

Victoria Police
are investigating the incident,
with the shovel
believed to have been placed

at her front door
in the early hours

of Friday morning.

Shovel found as MP saga intensifies

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 392807-craig-thomson
Staff Reporters and AAP
UPDATE 4.31pm:
UNION chief who sent
MP claims to police
finds shovel outside home,

as doubts raised over
PM's office link to probe.

Craig Thomson focus turns to Julia Gillard's office
Staff Reporters and AAP
AAP

August 26, 2011

81 comments
True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 392820-craig-thomson
Craig Thomson in Parliament yesterday.
Picture: Kym Smith The Daily Telegraph
1 of 2

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 556169-gillard-and-thomson
Julia Gillard and Craig Thomson in 2007.
Picture: Waide Maguire Herald Sun

UPDATE 4.31pm: JULIA Gillard today said it was "unremarkable" that
her chief of staff "checked a fact" over the Craig Thomson brothel
scandal.

The Prime Minister also accused Opposition Leader Tony Abbott of
trying to "bully authorities" over the issue and said he was motivated
by being upset he did not win the last election.

The Herald Sun
revealed today the Julia Gillard's chief of staff personally rang the
industrial registrar in early 2009 - before fraud allegations were made
public - to ask if he was investigating Labor MP Craig Thomson.

Former
industrial registrar Doug Williams last night confirmed he told Ben
Hubbard he was legally unable to provide any information about
investigations.

It comes as police have confirmed a shovel was
placed outside the Melbourne home of Health Services Union national
secretary Kathy Jackson.

Results: Preferred PM
Thanks for voting!

Who would make a better Prime Minister?

Julia Gillard
5.01% (307 votes)

Tony Abbott
54.75% (3353 votes)

Simon Crean 2.5% (153 votes)

Malcolm Turnbull 16.87% (1033 votes)

Kevin Rudd 8.34% (511 votes)

Joe Hockey 12.52% (767 votes)

Total votes: 6124

Related Coverage

Accusations: Gillard fights back on scandal

Phillip Hudson: And the big mud pies fly
PM denies prior knowledge of furor The Daily Telegraph, 1 hour ago
Threat won't sway me: union chief The Australian, 2 hours ago

Abbott says PM has brothel answers Courier Mail, 2 hours ago

Doubts over PM pressure in MP probe Herald Sun, 3 hours ago

Blows traded over Thomson 'interference' The Australian, 4 hours ago

Victoria Police are investigating the incident, with the shovel
believed to have been placed at her front door in the early hours of
Friday morning.

The allegations raise questions about when Ms
Gillard - who was deputy prime minister and workplace relations minister
at the time - first learned about claims that Mr Thomson had stolen
Health Service Union funds to pay for prostitutes.

Ms Gillard
rejected suggestions the call by her chief of staff Ben Hubbard proved
she knew about the allegations involving Mr Thomson and covered it up.

She said both her and Mr Hubbard did not remember the call because it was unremarkable.
"A COS checking a fact with a public servant is completely unremarkable."
She said the allegations had been published in 2009 by the Sydney Morning Herald.
Ms Gillard said her COS was checking facts but Mr Abbott and his team were trying to interfere.
Ms
Gillard and Attorney-General Robert McClelland were yesterday scathing
of shadow attorney-general Senator George Brandis, who revealed he
phoned NSW Police Minister Mike Gallacher before sending evidence about
Mr Thomson to NSW police commissioner Andrew Scipione.

Mr Abbott today demanded Ms Gillard detail what she knew about the Thomson affair and when she knew it.
"I
think she owes it to the public to tell us exactly what she knew, when
she knew it and what she did about it," Mr Abbott told the Nine Network.

"No
doubt if she has a reasonable explanation the public will give her
credit for that, but she needs to give us her explanation."

It
comes after Mr Abbott yesterday attacked the Prime Minister for not
asking Mr Thomson to make a statement to parliament on the issue.

Ms Gillard said addressing parliament was a matter for Mr Thomson.
Cabinet
minister Tony Burke said there was nothing sinister in the staff member
making inquiries, and described the story as ridiculous.

"Lots of
rumours go around Canberra, most of them are untrue, so a staff member
rings up a public servant and says we've heard there's an investigation
is this true, public servant says can't tell you. And that's the end of
the matter," Mr Burke told the Seven Network.

Mr Thomson will probably face a police investigation into claims he skimmed more than $150,000 from union accounts.

The Herald Sun
can also reveal the HSU failed to pay $300,000 in ACTU fees while Mr
Thomson was alleged to have been defrauding his credit card.

Mr
Williams, who retired as industrial registrar in December 2009, said he
took the phone call from Mr Hubbard "concerning inquiries I had
initiated into the Health Services Union".

"I observed that
because of my independent statutory position as industrial registrar I
was not in a position to provide any information," he said.

The allegations Mr Thomson used union funds to pay for prostitutes and other personal items were first published in April 2009.

Mr
Williams is believed to have begun inquiries into the HSU's Victorian
branch in 2008 before widening the probe to the National Office.

A
spokesman for the Prime Minister said: "There is regular communication
between ministerial chiefs of staff and senior public servants to
confirm facts. Mr Hubbard has no specific recall of the conversation."

An ACTU spokesman confirmed the HSU has now paid back its debts.

- with Philip Hudson, Steve Lewis, Andrew Clennell and AAP

It's an oldie...

you can call a spade, a spade
...a shovel, a shovel...or...
...both...

...a murder weapon...

...that also disposes of the evidence...

Bullshit...God you're a crap artist,twisting the true meaning...it means dig your own grave...fool,you know it,but you're on that Death Trip fantasy again...look,go and abuse the Bikie Bitch good and proper,so she'll release you from your painful existance,bloody liar,falsehoods,extortionist,wanker...

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Empty Suzy Ryan Of Ballarat has childporn on her PC/Australian Federal Police,Take Note****

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:44 am

Suzy Ryan Of Ballarat has childporn on her PC/Australian Federal Police,Take Note****

CHILD PORN ALERT/PEADOPHILIA ALERT/BABYFUCKER ALERT/CHILD MOLESTER ALERT/ALERT,ALERT,ALERT!!!!!

BAD WOMAN,SUZY RYAN KEEPS CHILD-PORN ON HER PC...ARREST,PROSECUTE,THROW AWAY THE KEY...SUSPECT DOG MOLESTER TOO!!!!

Billy Ruben wrote:and more babyfuckers and occultist,that she knows nothing about,hence the ineffective Kinesiology bullshit she recommends...True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Babyersinhospital

you are the babyfucker and have childporn,cause you're a sick fucked up unit and blame others,time for Gaol Suzy,I will use this next with the police,don't believe,just watch me,babyfucker...

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Spca

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Empty ROFL,FARADAY SEES IT,AFTER 43 PAGES,BUT HE GOT THERE

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:30 am

...AND I BET hOrSeY (PALOMINO) DOES TOO,HENCE NOT BEING HERE WITH HER INVITED PLOY AND THE FACT HE HAS'NT BUMPED THIS PILE OS SHIT SINCE CHRISTMAS http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=86338&page=43

BUT IN THE END,FREAKSHOW,FRIEND AND FOE,SEE IT,MIGHT TAKE THEM LONG TIME,BUT THEY DO SEE IT,NOT AS DEEP AS I DO,BUT THEY GET THERE IN THE END,HEHEHEHEHE...I GOT YOU... butt tongue pig Razz Razz Razz Razz NER,NER...

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Roflafriendbecomesanene

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Empty DAN WINTERS PUTS IT ON THE LINE,NOT MRS BEARSTAR

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:46 am

MMMMMMMMMM...CHOKE ON THIS ONE...MMMMMM...FEELS GOOD!!!

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Jesussigh

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Death2y

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=86338&page=44

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Yesdanwintersreallyputs
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:52 am

TOLD YOU MANY TIMES BEFORE...I AM MAAT...NOW YOU KNOW ME....

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Death2y
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Empty Suzy Ryan Of Ballarat has childporn on her PC/Australian Federal Police,Take Note*

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:20 am

true lilly wrote:...or, a SHOVEL...
...'Billy Ruben', please stop threatening me with death,
over the phone...

...and in other ways...

it would be really nice if what I post Would appear AS I write and format it
first time, every time...
but that ain't gunna happen, is it....prob for the best....

LIAR,LIAR,LIAR,LIAR...AND PROVE IT!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT!!! lol!

iT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY,YES,SO WHY WASTE IT MAKING UP STORIES,THAT YOU LAUGH IN MY FACE,I DO THAT TO YOU,YOU HANG UP,EVERYTIME,YOU MISERABLE OLD GOAT.yOU GOT YOUR CRACKPOT MATES...AND I HAVE MY FAMILY,RIGHT HERE AND NOW,LOVING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE,SAME AS WHAT YOU USED TO HAVE,UNTIL YOU DID AN ABRAHAM...AND ACTUALLY SACRIFICED THEM FOR YOUR LOVING BENEVOLENT GOD,THAT PUT CHILDPORN ON YOUR PC,TOLD YOU HE'S A DEMON,BUT OH NO,YOU KNOW BETTER...STILL GOING THROUGH YOUR THREAD,QUIET YOU,OH,YOU SPAMMED,BAD GIRL,REVENGE...BUT SHE LIVES ALONE,SO WHO PUT THE CHILD-PORN THERE,SHE DID,TRYING TO SET HER FAMILY UP,OR SHE GENUINELY LIKES IT,WELL,SHE CAN TELL THAT TO THE JUDGE

rolf

Suzy Ryan Of Ballarat has childporn on her PC/Australian Federal Police,Take Note****

CHILD PORN ALERT/PEADOPHILIA ALERT/BABYFUCKER ALERT/CHILD MOLESTER ALERT/ALERT,ALERT,ALERT!!!!!

BAD WOMAN,SUZY RYAN KEEPS CHILD-PORN ON HER PC...ARREST,PROSECUTE,THROW AWAY THE KEY...SUSPECT DOG MOLESTER TOO!!!!

Billy Ruben wrote:Suzy Ryan Of Ballarat has childporn on her PC/Australian Federal Police,Take Note****

Billy Ruben wrote:and more babyfuckers and occultist,that she knows nothing about,hence the ineffective Kinesiology bullshit she recommends...True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Babyersinhospital

you are the babyfucker and have childporn,cause you're a sick fucked up unit and blame others,time for Gaol Suzy,I will use this next with the police,don't believe,just watch me,babyfucker...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Empty Suzy Ryan Of Ballarat has childporn on her PC/Australian Federal Police,Take Note*

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:27 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:...or, a SHOVEL...
...'Billy Ruben', please stop threatening me with death,
over the phone...

...and in other ways...

it would be really nice if what I post Would appear AS I write and format it

LIAR,LIAR,LIAR,LIAR...AND PROVE IT!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT!!! lol!

iT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY,YES,SO WHY WASTE IT MAKING UP STORIES,THAT YOU LAUGH IN MY FACE,I DO THAT TO YOU,YOU HANG UP,EVERYTIME,YOU MISERABLE OLD GOAT.yOU GOT YOUR CRACKPOT MATES...AND I HAVE MY FAMILY,RIGHT HERE AND NOW,LOVING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE,SAME AS WHAT YOU USED TO HAVE,UNTIL YOU DID AN ABRAHAM...AND ACTUALLY SACRIFICED THEM FOR YOUR LOVING BENEVOLENT GOD,THAT PUT CHILDPORN ON YOUR PC,TOLD YOU HE'S A DEMON,BUT OH NO,YOU KNOW BETTER...STILL GOING THROUGH YOUR THREAD,QUIET YOU,OH,YOU SPAMMED,BAD GIRL,REVENGE...BUT SHE LIVES ALONE,SO WHO PUT THE CHILD-PORN THERE,SHE DID,TRYING TO SET HER FAMILY UP,OR SHE GENUINELY LIKES IT,WELL,SHE CAN TELL THAT TO THE JUDGE

rolf

Billy Ruben wrote:Suzy Ryan Of Ballarat has childporn on her PC/Australian Federal Police,Take Note****

Hang on,I forgot,back in a sec...F*ck,God wiped my mind clear...ah,that's right,bumped,the thread of importance,the one that shows Suzys pre-occupation with child porn and accusing all and sundry of doing it,Go on,ring her phone,just to hear that evil,pixie voice of hers,she's a hideous troglydite...horrible,evil nasty witch,beware little children and puppies and especially little kitty friends,evil,pure evil...Hansel and Gretel met their end with this one long ago...she uses puppies instead of candy...

...and like she accused Ozpixie as Christine,the one who blackmails men after making them F*ck goats and when I investigated,turns out True Lilly and I have no idea of her first name,she denies she made the post,when I found it and replicated it...lying bitch,but here's the truth...it's her and her mob,that sleep with the doggies...errrrrrr,Cthulhu

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Demitinjaanaelleangelie
True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Demilovisa
F*ck You,Zieg Heil!!!True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 CognitivedissonanceYou are a parasiteTrue Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 3413043234d4464f75c3FACT!!!True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 YousuckvI AM CAT!!!True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 YouiamcatFor The CHILDREN!!!True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Gabriellulzv
now how does that feel dragon,to be on the receiving end...Grrr,take that!!!errrrrrrrrrrrrr,CTHULHU!!!...and you made me hate God,now,I hate you...GRRRRR

cthulhu lmao

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 am

true lilly wrote:Nope, not me, but I'll give you a guess who is...
true lilly wrote:
with the latest events.
(little trip)

Ah, but that's not all
"tintin"

aka
Aarnout van der Plooge

aka
is saying there.

..."THE NEGOTIATIONS"
THREATS TO LIFE.

STAMPED ALL OVER IT'S...

for high-quality free
tertiary education
and better healthcare.

Read More

NOTE: the news report in this post is for illustration purposes
of the Warnings I have consistently given to All.

If any of the named or directly associated individuals are in any way
directly connected to corrupt acts of the individuals from related fields
who have acted corruptly in doing me and mine great harm, and
denying me access to just and equitable redressing of those harms,
it's genuine news to me.

So, with 'Billy Ruben' SPAMMING this forum (and others),
with vicious, personal attacks against me, why haven't I
taken him off ignore, to challenge his lies?

The answer's in the question.

Besides which, 'his/their' floods of phone
and 'other messages', well and truly exceed
my allotted, daily time wasting time, as it is.

Yeah, 'Billy/Jason' can't stand not telling me of
the latest, meanest, filthiest lies 'he's' posted,
which btw, are absurdly contradictory in themselves,
and so, in effect, preclude any need for any defence.

See, 'they' forgot the first rule in 'character assassination';
START with a CREDIBLE Source.

And then, 'they' forgot my countless warnings of:
DON'T rely on 'intelligence' gathered by morons.

Or that of liars, traitors, secret agenda pushers,
self-serving wanna-be-own-gods-and-goddesses,
or any of that ilk, like GREENIES and "ONENESS"
touting 'peace' FREAKS too stone COLD to ever
burn with Righteous indignation, but BURNING with
HATEFUL RAGE at those who Are Grateful to God
for BOTH, healing joy AND healing tears; blessings
AND corrections.

Oh, and you most definitely should not "USE" sources
with so many 'skeletons and rotting corpses' in their
own closets, that you can smell them before you knock
on their front door...as they are more likely to add you
to their 'collection', as soon as things go fuji shaped...
they know pear shaped is too late....

So, then, with that in mind, are 'they' double/double agents?

Well, who in their right mind,
would not believe the total opposite,
of what is spewed
by Sources who choose
these avatar's to represent 'them'?

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 9k=True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Image
'Billy Ruben' ... and ... 'cori'

....oops, it has gone pear shaped...
True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Z

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 The-mentalist-season-two-poster_557

...what, you forgot how often I warned of
'those WOmen & men' who [NET]work in the
HEALTH and MEDICAL Industry...
... TOUCHING=HYPNOTIZING, 'medicating',
Accessing and
TRADING IN THE MOST PERSONAL FILES
of those targeted to be "touched" in
THE MOST DAMAGING WAYS?

true lilly wrote:it would be really nice if what I post Would appear AS I write and format it

...police have confirmed
a shovel
was placed outside the Melbourne home
of Health Services Union national secretary
Kathy Jackson.

Victoria Police
are investigating the incident,
with the shovel
believed to have been placed

at her front door
in the early hours

of Friday morning.

Shovel found as MP saga intensifies

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 392807-craig-thomson
Staff Reporters and AAP
UPDATE 4.31pm:
UNION chief who sent
MP claims to police
finds shovel outside home,

as doubts raised over
PM's office link to probe.

Craig Thomson focus turns to Julia Gillard's office
Staff Reporters and AAP
AAP

August 26, 2011

81 comments
True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 392820-craig-thomson
Craig Thomson in Parliament yesterday.
Picture: Kym Smith The Daily Telegraph
1 of 2

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 556169-gillard-and-thomson
Julia Gillard and Craig Thomson in 2007.
Picture: Waide Maguire Herald Sun

UPDATE 4.31pm: JULIA Gillard today said it was "unremarkable" that
her chief of staff "checked a fact" over the Craig Thomson brothel
scandal.

The Prime Minister also accused Opposition Leader Tony Abbott of
trying to "bully authorities" over the issue and said he was motivated
by being upset he did not win the last election.

The Herald Sun revealed today the Julia Gillard's chief of staff personally rang the
industrial registrar in early 2009 - before fraud allegations were made
public - to ask if he was investigating Labor MP Craig Thomson.

Former industrial registrar Doug Williams last night confirmed he told Ben
Hubbard he was legally unable to provide any information about
investigations.

It comes as police have confirmed a shovel was
placed outside the Melbourne home of
Health Services Union national secretary
Kathy Jackson.

Results: Preferred PM
Thanks for voting!

Who would make a better Prime Minister?
Julia Gillard
5.01% (307 votes)
Tony Abbott
54.75% (3353 votes)
Simon Crean 2.5% (153 votes)
Malcolm Turnbull 16.87% (1033 votes)
Kevin Rudd 8.34% (511 votes)
Joe Hockey 12.52% (767 votes)
Total votes: 6124

Related Coverage

Accusations: Gillard fights back on scandal

Phillip Hudson: And the big mud pies fly
PM denies prior knowledge of furor The Daily Telegraph, 1 hour ago
Threat won't sway me: union chief The Australian, 2 hours ago

Abbott says PM has brothel answers Courier Mail, 2 hours ago

Doubts over PM pressure in MP probe Herald Sun, 3 hours ago

Blows traded over Thomson 'interference' The Australian, 4 hours ago

Victoria Police are investigating the incident, with the shovel
believed to have been placed at her front door in the early hours of
Friday morning.

The allegations raise questions about when Ms Gillard -
who was deputy prime minister and workplace relations minister
at the time - first learned about claims that Mr Thomson had stolen
Health Service Union funds to pay for prostitutes.

Ms Gillard rejected suggestions the call by her chief of staff Ben Hubbard proved
she knew about the allegations involving Mr Thomson and covered it up.

She said both her and Mr Hubbard did not remember the call because it was unremarkable.
"A COS checking a fact with a public servant is completely unremarkable."
She said the allegations had been published in 2009 by the Sydney Morning Herald.
Ms Gillard said her COS was checking facts but Mr Abbott and his team were trying to interfere.

Ms Gillard and Attorney-General Robert McClelland were yesterday scathing
of shadow attorney-general Senator George Brandis, who revealed he
phoned NSW Police Minister Mike Gallacher before sending evidence about
Mr Thomson to NSW police commissioner Andrew Scipione.

Mr Abbott today demanded Ms Gillard detail what she knew
about the Thomson affair and when she knew it.

"I think she owes it to the public to tell us exactly what she knew, when
she knew it and what she did about it," Mr Abbott told the Nine Network.

"No doubt if she has a reasonable explanation the public will give her
credit for that, but she needs to give us her explanation."

It comes after Mr Abbott yesterday attacked the Prime Minister for not
asking Mr Thomson to make a statement to parliament on the issue.

Ms Gillard said addressing parliament was a matter for Mr Thomson.

Cabinet minister Tony Burke said there was nothing sinister in the staff member
making inquiries, and described the story as ridiculous.

"Lots of rumours go around Canberra, most of them are untrue, so a staff member
rings up a public servant and says we've heard there's an investigation
is this true, public servant says can't tell you. And that's the end of the matter,"
Mr Burke told the Seven Network.

Mr Thomson will probably face a police investigation into claims
he skimmed more than $150,000 from union accounts.

The Herald Sun can also reveal the HSU failed to pay $300,000 in ACTU fees while
Mr Thomson was alleged to have been defrauding his credit card.

Mr Williams, who retired as industrial registrar in December 2009, said he
took the phone call from Mr Hubbard "concerning inquiries I had initiated into
the Health Services Union".

"I observed that because of my independent statutory position as industrial registrar I
was not in a position to provide any information," he said.

The allegations Mr Thomson used union funds
to pay for prostitutes and other
personal items
were first published in April 2009.

Mr Williams is believed to have
begun inquiries into the HSU's
Victorian branch in 2008

before widening the probe
to the National Office.

A spokesman for the Prime Minister said: "There is regular communication
between ministerial chiefs of staff and senior public servants to
confirm facts. Mr Hubbard has no specific recall of the conversation."

An ACTU spokesman confirmed the HSU has now paid back its debts.

- with Philip Hudson, Steve Lewis, Andrew Clennell and AAP

It's an oldie...

you can call a spade, a spade
...a shovel, a shovel...or...
...both...

...a murder weapon...

...that also disposes of the evidence...

P.S. .....................................................................................................................
.....................ah!forgedabowdet.............................................. Razz

...oh O.K., I suppose I do have to remind some...
LOTS of "EX" (for all sorts of reasons)
HEALTH (and Related Fields) Professionals and Staff
'work' and NETwork in HEALTH SERVICES UNIONS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:55 am

RIGHT C.UNT,I'M SPAMMING EVERY THREAD YOU HAVE WITH THIS...YOU ASKED FOR IT...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:23 am

I'D BE VERY,VERY CONCERNED BITCH,THIS THREAD HAS PICKED UP 50 READS SINCE I POSTED THE HEADER,SUZY RYAN HAS CHILD PORN ON HER PC,I THINK THE KIDDYFUCKER TASKFORCE HAVE FOUND THIS THREAD...YOU'RE GOING DOWN

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 32046l

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Busteds

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 1276719247184

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Capslockie

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Pedobear22
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Empty SUZY RYAN ACCUSES AUSSIE BIKIES OF KIDDY PORN

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:48 am

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=86338&page=47

Australian Bikie clubs,you're accused of loading Suzy Ryan/Vera Susa /True Lillys computer with child porn
True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Veraaccusesbikiesofkidd

when only a little while ago,she blamed her own family...which one is it???

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 Spcx

she has bought shame to your names,I suggest re-addressing the balance and have a little chat to this old lady who asserts it was you who beat her up and put her in hospital twice.She sounds too damn good and cocky for that to happened...Get her boys and girls...

thumbs up thumbs up

True Lilly  is the Greatest Lying Fraud Shill On The Net - Page 6 51791f3e2586

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next