Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lilly, do you comprehend this Data?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

lilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 Empty Re: lilly, do you comprehend this Data?

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:33 pm

el kabong wrote:
lilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 Proto_sinaitic_sign

That Is Just Squiggles,

I Hope You Got A Source Link For This Grafitti...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

lilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 Empty Re: lilly, do you comprehend this Data?

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:19 am

lol
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:25 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:Rabbi Hilliel, And Jesus, And Maybe Moses Blow Them Commandments Out Of The Water...

All That Thou Shalt Not Stuff Is Really About Loving Your Neighbour...

Don't Steal His Ox,

Don't Covet His Goods,

Don't flippin\' heck His Wife...

Basically It Says Be Nice...

And 612 Noahide Ways Of Being Nice...!!!

And A Few Rules For Eating Shellfish,

And Keeping Milk And Cheese Apart...!!!

cpn cpn cpn

Sod, you omitted the second part of Hillels reply to the heathen: Now go and study..............The more I study, the more surprised I am............. thumbs up

The Dietary Laws are very interesting, especially the one about Dairy Products, as a Gentile it was until recently that I became aware of the actual reasoning behind this. I'm 57......

An Experimental Pharmacological Appreciation of Levit- icus XI and Deuteronomy
http://balmofgilead.info/Macht1953.pdf

All the critters YHWH declared 'Clean' are Nutritious, all the critters deemed 'unclean' are Toxic.........proven in the Science Labouratory of John hopkins Medical School 3,000+ years later.

Another example of prescient Science. thumbs up

Portal
http://www.vbm-torah.org/jewphi.htm

Lecture 30

The effects of the commandments become apparent through the reality of Jewish history. Our history demonstrates that the commandments have tangible, far-reaching results in the philosophical sphere within the individual, and in the sociological sphere in society. Among their many effects, I will discuss three historical accomplishments of Judaism which are closely connected to three central commandments. Although there have been exceptions to the rule during the course of history, and in certain periods particular commandments took on different casts, it seems to me that they present an accurate picture of historical Judaism.

The most important sociological achievement of historical Judaism was the tradition of peace and nonviolence. Historically, the Jewish people disapproved of violence and detested it, even in those cases when they were compelled to use it. Thus, the king of Aram called the Jewish kings "kings of mercy." The second accomplishment was the preservation of the value of the family. The third achievement was the avoidance of drunkenness in all its types and forms. In my opinion these achievements are connected with the laws of Shabbat, kashrut (the Jewish dietary laws - particularly the prohibition of consuming blood), and the laws of family purity.

KASHRUT

Kashrut: The Jewish Dietary Laws

In his article, "Talelei Orot," Rabbi Kook explains that the laws of kashrut express the Jews' relationship to taking a life, to the fact that man is nourished by killing animals. Although these are animals and not people, we must feel some pricking of our conscience for causing their death.

Kashrut is, in essence, a war against violence. Judaism has educated us to a certain attitude towards blood. Blood symbolizes the soul, even with regard to animals, and therefore we are forbidden to drink it; it belongs to God. Under certain circumstances we are even obligated to cover up the blood, as a burial of sorts, or to symbolically beg forgiveness for the vestige of sin involved in the taking of an animal life. The most outstanding example of the education of the commandments is the shochet (ritual slaughterer). The character of the Jewish shochet is completely different from the character of the animal slaughterer in the general world.

I have no wish to idealize Jewish life in the Diaspora. Life in the Diaspora and in the ghetto had many negative effects upon us. However, we must realize that historical Judaism created a tremendous phenomenon, and transformed life in the mire and poverty of the ghetto into a life of benevolence. This is the ultimate expression of the essence of the commandments. This idea is beautifully described in Chaim Hazaz's story, "Shlulit Genuza."

Hazaz tells us a wonderful story about a Jew who loaned money to his friend. While walking in the street, he sees the person to whom he loaned the money coming toward him. He turns into a side street so as not to embarrass his friend, and finds himself in an alley full of mud. Just then the town priest drives by in his carriage and offers to give him a lift. However, the Jew knows that the carriage will drive in the direction of the person who borrowed the money, and he refuses to get in. The priest reacts jeeringly, "The Jews are so primitive, I try to lift them out of the mud, but they refuse to get into my carriage!"

This is the magnificence of historical Judaism. The person looking from the carriage cannot see the great event taking place here, that a Jew is choosing to walk in the mud rather than embarrass another person, and refuses to respond to the great modern temptation. The town was muddy, but these were its Jewish inhabitants.

In the modern world, emancipation and Zionism meant escaping from the mud; these processes, however, also caused mass abandonment of the commandments, and thus lead to the destruction of the values upheld by the commandments. With all the achievements of normalization, of getting out of the mud, decadence has invaded modern Judaism. Thus, we see three great catastrophes unfolding before our very eyes: violence, promiscuity and drunkenness are deeply penetrating our society.

The laws of kashrut contain a number of intertwined principles. The Torah explicitly informs us of the reason for the prohibition of ingesting blood. Blood represents the soul. In other words, this prohibition applies even to animals. This principle expresses the respect we feel towards animals. Our refusal to consume blood contains a very significant educational message: we are educated to be repelled by blood. The education towards respect of blood, even that of an animal, encourages a non-violent society. Our refusal does not stem from a belief that blood has harmful qualities. The Torah tells us that chelev [forbidden fat] and blood do not belong to man, but to God. And indeed, when we cover up the blood as required under certain circumstances, we are actually performing a symbolic burial ceremony. We are burying what symbolizes the life of the animal.

The Torah teaches us that Adam was a vegetarian in the Garden of Eden. Rabbi Kook maintains that in the end of days we will return to vegetarianism. Apart for some exceptions, man is not yet ready for this today. We have a problem, for man is nourished by killing animals, and people who become experts at killing are very likely to develop an insensitivity to life itself. This is the reason that the Torah attempts to make the slaughterer into a unique personality. It defines him as a type of technician, a kind of doctor, a spiritual personality. At present, we are in the middle of the road between the unattainable ideal and the cruel reality. The reality is that people eat meat. It is even possible that during certain periods of history, when the secrets of correct nutrition were not yet known, it would have been forbidden not to eat meat. Even today, much sophistication is necessary to create appropriate vegetarian nutrition. Kashrut is the middle of the road between the ideal and the reality. This experience teaches man, despite everything, not to become an beast of prey.

Violence finds expression even in the act of eating meat. Kashrut is a system which is based on the obligation to respect life. This is also connected to the prohibition of eating meat and milk together. The combination of the two is an expression of sadism. Milk represents motherhood. Through it the mother gives life to her child. The Torah gave us a significant example: "Do not cook a kid in its mother's milk." Through this it expressed the inner meaning of our attitude to the world. Whenever we are faced with a situation of meat and milk, we must imagine that the meat is a kid and the milk is its mother's milk. In mixing the two, man not only steals the kid from its mother and kills it, he also forces the mother to kill her own child. This law is a protest against sadism. There must be a limit to cruelty, even if it is based upon violence which we cannot prevent. The mixing of meat and milk symbolizes cruelty, as though we were forcing someone to kill her child herself. In a certain sense, every time that we separate milk and meat we are protesting against cruelty and trying to limit it. This law teaches us the responsibility to develop the same moral sensitivity which forbids us to slaughter an animal and its child on the same day, or to take away a newborn from its mother before seven days have elapsed. We are taught to respect the mothers of the animal world.

The prohibition against eating certain species is also undoubtedly connected with the question of violence. A beautiful story which appears in the book Shevet Yehuda describes arguments between the kings of the world and the sages of Israel regarding various details in Jewish law. If we rework this story to apply to our topic, we will be able to understand why certain birds, such as the turtle dove and the dove are permitted for human consumption. These are not birds of prey. This is a symbolic expression of our abhorrence for this type of behavior; we do not wish to transfer the characteristics of the birds of prey to ourselves.

All these laws have taught us a central Jewish principle, which differentiates Judaism from Christianity. In a clear attack upon the laws of kashrut, we find in the New Testament that what is important is not what goes into the mouth but what comes out of it. This is only half the truth. And it is interesting that the Rambam in a similar context explains the verse "He who is careful of his mouth and tongue protects his soul from harm" as hinting at two matters. "His mouth" refers to what goes into his mouth, and "tongue" refers to sins of speech, to what goes out of the mouth. Kashrut and slander! This is the integral approach of Jewish law.

Clearly, food has a powerful effect on man. Harnessing this effect demands refinement in eating - not refinement regarding the taste of the food, but of our own sensitivity. The sensitivity to what one eats is a moral trait of the highest degree. Rabbi Nachman of Braslav teaches that man is beset by the two strongest desires: the desire to live, which is expressed in food, and the desire of our species to exist, which is expressed in sexuality. Rabbi Nachman teaches us that it is not so easy to refine sexual desire, nor is it simple to refine our desire for food, which accompanies us from the moment of birth until the day of death. This is an area of tremendous importance in human behavior, and it cannot be dismissed. A theoretical morality can never replace the significance of moral behavioral development in these areas.

cheers

Last edited by el kabong on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:31 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:You Know The Real Reason Of The 10 plagues Of Egypt Was To Usurp The Gods Of Egypt...

Well The Prohibition Against Eating Shell Fish Was Usurping The Greek Godesses...!!!

lilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 Aphroditeh

That Yahweh Stuff Is Really About Putting A Preistley Caste Into Power...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu

No & No.............the shellfish are Toxic..............The Dietary Laws are very interesting, especially the one about Dairy Products, as a Gentile it was until recently that I became aware of the actual reasoning behind this. I'm 57......

An Experimental Pharmacological Appreciation of Levit- icus XI and Deuteronomy
http://balmofgilead.info/Macht1953.pdf

All the critters YHWH declared 'Clean' are Nutritious, all the critters deemed 'unclean' are Toxic.........proven in the Science Labouratory of John hopkins Medical School 3,000+ years later.

Another example of prescient Science. thumbs up

YHWH is the Source/Creator, the En Sof...........The Priests, like most humans eventually abused and misused their status, which was pointed out by the Prophets..............did you read my Posts about Tzelem Elokim and Tikkun Olam? No group is better then another..........the whole point of the Torah/Instruction is to reign in the Ego.

The World is built upon acts of Loving kindness................the sexual activity laws/prohibitions are to preserve the health/safety/welfare of Individuals/Groups....scientific fact..............quite often when romances sour emotions come into play, are often hurt and peeps lash out at each other in ignoble ways.............unforeseen/unwanted pregnancies.the Bible is for development of strong families..............the Laws are for our benefits not YHWHs........Gentiles are held to the 7 Noahidic laws..........
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:34 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
el kabong wrote:
lilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 Proto_sinaitic_sign

That Is Just Squiggles,

I Hope You Got A Source Link For This Grafitti...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

sod, I didn't think I needed to spoon feed you..my bad............Proto-Sinaitic...........http://www.ancientscripts.com/protosinaitic.html..that is the Proto Sinaitic Script---Sinai Desert 1,800 BCE.........the source of the Alephbet.....didn't I Post on the importance of the Alephbet and it's usage that has impacted all ensuing History since the Siani Event?

The Torah is th eoldest religious Text written in an Alphabet, universalising Literacy........prior cultures, Babylon/Sumeria/Ugart/Egyptian only had 2% Literacy, the Priesthoods/Roya;lty/Elite Merchants............the Alphabet levels the playing field.

cheers
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:40 am

lilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 Elkabong_rtfa

Last edited by el kabong on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:40 am

Superorganisms/memes compete, as one Entelechy rises, others fall.

Of all the ANE Superorganisms/Memes, only the Jews have survivied.
Alphabetic Literacy profoundly reconfigured the relationship between the Hebrews and their Deity and between the Hebrews and their neighbours. The other ANE cultures.

The Jews have an unshakable faith.

The Religious beliefs of the Sumerians, Babylonians, Hittites, Hyskos, Hurrians, Cretans, Mittani, Assyrians, Persians, Canaanites, Ugarites, Akkadians, Egyptians, Greeks, Phoenicians, Philistines, and Roman Belief Systems have diminished greatly and most have disappeared.

The Hebrew Faith has withstood the Viscitudes of times, surviving catastrophes that should have extinguished them.

So it stands to reason, from a Mechanical Perspective, the Hebrews core Meme is very strong.
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:42 am

Last edited by el kabong on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:48 am

Check this Out, the essence of Torah which I have provided in prior Posts is:

What is hateful to you do not do to another, the rest is commentary, go and study.

The Golden Rule.Confucious.Epicetus.....Bhudda.......

Torah/Instruction is THE Continuum of the Bible from Genesis 1:3 all the way to the last Chapter of YHWH Revelation........

To understand any verse it must remain in the Context of the entirety........

II Timothy
3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of YHWH, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

3:17 That the man of may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

The 'New' Testament was created by Torah Observant Jews.

The Kabbalah of Envy
Transforming Hatred, Anger, and Other Negative Emotions
By Rabbi Nilton Bonder

Though the Title contains the word Kabbalah, many of the teachings are Talmudic.

AT another time the heathens wanted to make fun of the Torah, and of the rabbis. They asked one another:

"Are all rabbis as kind as, Hillel? Are all Jewish teachers as good as Hillel? Are all rabbis as patient as Hillel?"

So one of them said:

"I shall go and find out." He came to Shammai, also a famous rabbi, and cried:

"Your Torah, your wonderful Torah--I can learn it while I stand on one foot. Rabbi Shammai, you teach it to me while I stand on one foot." You see, he was just making fun of the Torah.

Now what do you suppose Shammai did? Do you think he had patience with a man who was making fun of the Torah? Who ever heard of learning the whole Torah while standing on one foot? The rabbis had spent all their lives in studying the Torah and even then they were not sure that they knew all of it.

Rabbi Shammai took a stick and shouted angrily:

"Get out of here, you scoffer I Do you think I have time to waste on people who mock our holy Torah?" The heathen ran away. He thought he would go to Hillel and see what Hillel would do.

All out of breath, he came to Hillel's home. Hillel thought the man had come for something very important. So Hillel said:

"What is the matter, my good man?" And the heathen answered:

"Teach me the Torah while I stand on one foot."

Of course Hillel, too, saw that the heathen was scoffing, but calmly and patiently he said:

"You want to learn a great deal quickly, don't you? Very well, I shall teach you the Torah while you stand on one foot. This is our Holy Torah: 'What is hateful to you, do not do unto others.'"

The heathen forgot that he had come only to jeer.

"Does it mean that the heathens and the Jews and all of us are brothers? Does it mean that we must be kind to one another like brothers?" asked the heathen, wonderingly.

"That's it, my son. That's the meaning of the whole Torah. All the rest is only an explanation of that. Go, go, my son. Go and study it," said Hillel kindly.

"When may I come for another lesson?" asked the heathen humbly.
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:52 am

Quote from Tecumseh
"Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about his religion.
Respect others in their views and demand that they respect yours.
Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life.
Seek to make your life long and of service to your people.
Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
Always give a word or sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend,
or even a stranger, if in a lonely place.
Show respect to all people, but grovel to none.
When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light,
for your life, for your strength.
Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living.
If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.
Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools
and robs the spirit of its vision.
When your time comes to die,
be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death,
so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time
to live their lives over again in a different way.
Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home."

"One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

He said, "My son, the battle is between 2 wolves.

One is Evil. It is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance,
self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride,
superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility,
kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and
faith."
The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his
grandfather, "Which wolf wins?"
The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed." "

cheers
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:53 am

Certain individuals can assert significant power over human history, not because they are particularly intelligent, or charismatic, but because they are successful at manipulating social patterns, Ready made labels of ethnocentric division are already embedded in Ancient History-Teachings of Contempt-Individuals can drive history-Ethnic hatred doesn't become Genocide without concerted effort and determined political action by an individual or group of individuals.

A Wave is a pattern that organizes and channels the activity of many molecues and gains inertia and momentum.

Ethnic hatred is a primitive mode of human collective behaviour.

Conspiracy theories-Conclusions precede evidence, justification.

Science-Test speculations by careful comparison with reality.

Hatred is the death of life, the killing of lifes capacity for love.

The central core Concept of Genesis 3-Humankind in the Image of God/Yah= 'Shlucho shel adam k'moto-that in order to serve as someones messenger/agent, the agent must be like the sender, the agent must share the values, attitudes and goals of the sender in order to fulfill the delegated role.

Order over Chaos, Life over Death, Truth over lies, Love over hate............NAZIs calculated if they worked a Jew slave to death over a period of 9 months, the profit per person was 1,631 Reichmarks(1942). Profit margin was increased by harvesting gold teeth, hair and utilizing bones and ashes of the cremated remains.

It is one thing to murder a human/s and quite another to number them and turn them into numbers while still alive.

This is the ultimate denial of the infinite value and uniqueness of the human.

In 1944 the NAZIs spent less then 1/2 cent to kill a jew, then the NAZIs decided to throw Jewish children alive into the crematorium to save a half cent.

Beyond murder they are theological decisions, affirmations of anti-values, they denied the Image of God. They testified humanlife is worthless.
From the perspective of Auschwitz, there is no hope. At Auschwitz, the whole covenantal way of life, all its contributions and accomplishments to human history, was revealed as an illusion.

This is a reality the Jews and Xns had to face.

The wisdom of the divine was to rely on humans.

When absolute power arose and claimed to be 'god', then Israel of the Flesh existence became antithetical and an enemy of the NAZI Totalitarian State.

Where Yahshua/Jesus and His mother were alive in Europe in the 1940s' they would have been sent to Auschwitz.

A Century purported to be of human dignity morphed into a Century of mass murder and oppression.

Archtype of Idolatry: Finite Human Power exceeds its limits-becomes psuedo-absolute, becomes the source of death rather then life.

The Holocaust was the fruit of unlimited human freedom and power.

NAZIism claimed to synthesize economic equality with communal corporate wholeness and spiritual unity.

A desire to install a human as god and thus pave the way for final perfection, the human authority decided to destroy/annihilate the People of God-The Yahdaim/Jews.

For both Judaism and Christianity; stopping the Holocaust was a divine cry to humans to Step Up and Stop Evil. It was time for the human partner to take greater responsibility in the unfolding covenant and the redemption of the world.

Serve YHWH with greater purity for YHWHs sake, not for reward or victory.

No longer Deus Ex Machina, YHWH contracting power to empower humanity.

Live out religious values in every aspect of mundane life.

People seek YHWH less under the badge of formal religion and more in the everyday activities that improve and heal the world.

Some of the above:

For the Sake of Heaven and Earth

http://books.kolel.org/2009/01/for-sake ... rving.html

Last edited by el kabong on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:56 am

Notice Yahshuas'/Jesus use of Torah whilst being tempted by the accuser:

Mattithyah=Gift of Yah/Matthew

4:1 Then was Yahshua=Yah helps/saves; led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

4:2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungered.

4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of Elohim, command that these stones be made bread.

4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of YHWH.= Deuteronomy 8:3

4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of Elohim, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

4:7 Yahshua said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt YHWH thy Elohim.
=Deuteronomy 6:16

4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

4:10 Then saith Yahshua unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship YHWH thy Elohim, and him only shalt thou serve.=Deuteronomy 10:20,21
4:11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

wave

Last edited by el kabong on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:03 am

Last edited by el kabong on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 7 times in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:17 am

http://www.vbm-torah.org/

lilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 468800-bigthumbnail

Now go and study:

http://www.vbm-torah.org/jewphi.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8tuTSi6Sck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr6EldSFwOI

cheers

wave
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:12 am

Last edited by el kabong on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:59 am

lilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 Fantasy_unicorn

lilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 Unicorn24

cheers

Last edited by el kabong on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:02 pm

lilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 Greeting-card-guru-cat-kate-maconachie

lmao

lilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 Sincere-worker
rolf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW9N-a3aS-M&NR=1
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:39 pm

btw, thanks for making it so blindingly Wink clear again,
in this VERY PREACHY Thread of 'yours' Rolling Eyes ,
that Team Tintin/Icke/ASSange et al ARE "The Jews"...
...oh NOT JUDAH or ISRAEL Smile , but The Lying Synagog of Satan lilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 33517
...so do keep BABBLING ON BABYLON...GOD IS listening... Wink Smile

lilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 233183 lilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 93349 Users browsing this forum: None

...so, just like my reply was 'made to go away',
I'm 'not here now' either
...and neither are 'you'...dicks...
lilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 93349 lilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 233183
el kabong wrote:lilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 20080408064613_funny-pictures-cat-puts-things-in-your-mouth

But, dead head, when are you going to learn, that it's not what goes in,
but what comes out, that WILL KILL YOU...oh that's right, those capable of
learning, are banned from membership of Team Tintin ASSange The Sods!!!
...for fear they may twig onto 'their' favourite 'joke', being:
"We Are The Beastly Legion Slaving For The Enemy Of Life. And
we're worshiped by a world of limp dick peace freaks."

...psst, The Saviour doesn't wear rose coloured glasses,
He does see everything we say;
https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1133p60-tintin-an-insight
...and He does have a two edged sword...

REVELATIONS 2:11
Let the one who has an ear hear
what the spirit
says to the congregations:
He that conquers will by no means be harmed
by the second death.’

and 12
and beyond...
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Rev&c=2&t=KJV#comm/12

1) the mouth, as part of the body: of man, of animals, of fish, etc.
a) since thoughts of a man's soul find verbal utterance by his mouth,

the "heart" or "soul" and the mouth are distinguished
2) the edge of a sword

ninny wrote:

Originally Posted by tintin
lilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 Viewpost

All the EVILS of mankind release
we are legion. we are anonymous lilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 Biggrin
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=2938

Yeah, 'they'/'Babylon' do babble on and on in loopy circles,
getting more and more tangled in the noose 'they'
try to tie around the necks of The Living...

Babel or Babylon = "confusion (by mixing)"
From בָּלַל (H1101)

JEREMIAH 51:

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jer&c=51&v=1&t=KJV#top
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:01 am

Do you comprehend this:
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=2940
Brooks, Brooklyn, Buddenbrooks. V...

BOONDOCK, LOO...

https://youtu.be/TDMAsHIjNuU
https://youtu.be/ckuYqekEUfE

dixie d wrote: 13-07-2011, 04:37 AM #29399
I just wanted to go back to Thread 2914 where I mention Apollo 17 and on that page I posted the following...
Quote:

Apollo 17 was the eleventh and final
manned mission in the American Apollo space program. Launched at 12:33
a.m. EST on December 7, 1972, with a crew of Commander Eugene Cernan,
Command Module Pilot Ronald Evans, and Lunar Module Pilot Harrison
Schmitt, Apollo 17 remains the most recent manned Moon landing and the
most recent manned flight beyond low Earth orbit.
So, you have 17 and 11

First I was wondering if there might be a link to Moonlighting, but Moonlighting also has other meaning...

Moonlighting. You also see the following...

Quote:
Apollo 17 was the sixth Apollo lunar landing, the first night launch
of a U.S. human spaceflight and the final manned launch of a Saturn V
booster. It was a "J-type mission", missions including three-day lunar surface stays, extended scientific capability, and the Lunar Roving Vehicle.
J-type reminds me of Jaguar Cars, and on that page you see the following...

Quote:
Jaguar Cars Ltd., known simply as Jaguar ( /ˈdʒæɡjuː.ər/), is a
British luxury car manufacturer, headquartered in Whitley, Coventry,
England. A wholly owned subsidiary of the Indian company Tata Motors
Ltd., it is operated as part of the Jaguar Land Rover business.[2]
Jaguar reminds me of 2 other's, John Prescott and his 2 Jaguars.

Quote:
The media have attached various sobriquets to John Prescott during
his political career. Originally, Prescott's nickname was simply "Prezza",[74] but as various misfortunes befell Prescott the sobriquets became more colourful, leading to "Two Jags"[75] (Prescott owns one Jaguar, and had the use of another as his official ministerial car). Later versions of this term are "Two Jabs"[76] (following his retaliation against a protester farmer in 2001); "Two Shags"[77] (in reference to his affair with his diary secretary, Tracey Temple); and "Two Shacks"[78] (referring to his former country house). The Independent later referred to Prescott as "No Jobs"[79]
when he lost his department in a cabinet reshuffle following exposure
of his affair, despite keeping the benefits and residences associated
with his title, which became a sinecure.
I was also wondering if there might be a link to Project Camalot, and Project Camelot Portal

On the Prescot page, under his name you see PC

Also on the Prescot page you see the following...

Quote:
Among the passengers was Sir Anthony Eden, recuperating after his resignation over the Suez Crisis.
So is there a link to Project Camelot and the following Video...

Bodhgaya Incident, being interviewed is someone by the name of EVA.

PC reminds me also of a Policeman.

It also reminds me of Cheaters and Chester as on Prescott's wiki page. Does it mean anything that you can just see the top of a Fleur de lis in the Video.

Quote:
The fleur-de-lis (or fleur-de-lys; plural: fleurs-de-lis;
(pronunciation as in lease, not lee), English pronunciation: /flœʁ də
li:s or flœʁ də li:/; French pronunciation: [flœʁ də li][1]) is a
stylized lily (in French, fleur means flower, and lis means lily)
or iris that is used as a decorative design or symbol. It may be "at
one and the same time, political, dynastic, artistic, emblematic, and
symbolic", especially in heraldry.[2] It is represented in Unicode at
U+269C (⚜) in the Miscellaneous Symbols block.
When you look at Eva, she looks like she is wearing a Rib Cage.

I'm watching the Video and she has mentioned Budda. Notice also the
painting in the backgroun, it's just been mentioned about painting in
this thread.

Eva could also relate to EVA Air

Quote:
EVA Airways Corporation (pronounced "E-V-A Air(ways)"; Chinese:
長榮航空; pinyin: Chángróng Hángkōng; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Tióng-êng Hâng-khong)
(TWSE: 2618) is an airline based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
near Taipei, Taiwan, operating
passenger and dedicated cargo services to over 40 international
destinations in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America.[1] EVA Air is
largely privately owned and flies a fully international route
network.[2][3] It is the second largest Taiwanese airline, next in size
to its main rival, China Airlines.[3] EVA Air is headquartered in Lujhu,
Taoyuan County.
There could be a link to the Taipei Tower and Barcode

when you look on John Prescotts wiki page you see the name Kingston. I
have a Kingston USB here with copies of Air Tickets, the air Tickets
where purchase in Chaing Mai at a place on Thaipai Raod. They where purchased on the 16 June 2009,
the day Me and my Wife flew out to Thailand. On the Electronic Ticket
it also has the code for the place we purchase the ticket and it starts
with the letters CNX, is it any coincidence that the Bar Code serial number on my computer, starts with the letters CNX?

Mind you I don't think it was a coincidence because they nicked all this info of my USB when I first arrived here in Chaing Mai.

So, 616 would mean (according to what I'm led to believe) is linked to
the devil. It mentions China on the Taipei Wiki page and I believe I
have been chipped in side my Teeth, although I can't prove it. Those
tickets where for Etihad Airways and as you can see it has the name Thida
in it, but I also know from Tintin that there is a connection with that
name, also the name Rennie, so I just trying to work this out.

On the ticket it also has the word Amadeus and the first page you come to on Wiki is Amadeus (film), and on that page you see the following...

Quote:
Amadeus is a 1984 period drama film directed by Miloš Forman and
written by Peter Shaffer. Adapted from Shaffer's stage play Amadeus, the
story is based loosely on the lives of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Antonio Salieri, two composers who lived in Vienna, Austria, during the latter half of the 18th century.
I just wondered if there might also be a link to True Lily (Vera Susa).

I'll look into it a bit more.
Last edited by dixie d; 13-07-2011 at 06:40 AM.
True Lily (Vera Susa).
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=True+Lily+%28Vera+Susa%29.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

To Thine Own Self Be Truelilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 Safe
www.talkthewalk.biz/t989-to-thine-own-self-be-true - Cached
10 posts - 7 authors - Last post: 30 Jun
That is a very true and important statement Sue...Something we should
not be so quick to forget. ... Vera Susa/True Lilly, don't run away ...

...but, 'Billy Ruben' DID RUN AWAY, I didn't...

...and speaking of silly billies...
Disclaimer
About researchers and whistleblowers :
We, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, do not necessarily agree with or endorse
all of the views presented here. What Camelot is about is the
investigation
into the mysteries that surround us. We are all, in a
sense, investigators of our world. And while we, as individuals, may not
agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom
of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth.

31 December 2008

http://projectcamelotportal.com/

...but, after 'they' LAUGH AT THOSE WHO DON'T 'get'
The Truth
of 'their' 'Disclaimer', 'THEY' LIE.
Yep, yet another WEB/NET site that bans
those who don't PUSH 'Their' MASS MURDEROUS AGENDA.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Camelot

lilly, do you comprehend this Data? - Page 2 Willem1prijsus0

William of Orange and
MAXIMA

They are at the top of the ILLUMINATI pyramid.
Hence MAXIMA.
(what's in a name)
They don't have the same publicity as the British royals
but they are the ones to watch IMO.

11 SEPTEMBER is 119 but also 117.
ALEXANDER born day 117.
Willem Alexander born 3700 days after BIN LADEN. (88.800 hours)
888 is the number of JESUS, in this case the ANTI-JESUS.
3700 days and the 137th day. TEMPLAR numbers.
Willem Alexander van ORANJE NASSAU
has a numeric code of 666 X 3.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&highlight=cologne&page=1323

...ah but "tintin", what can 117 blinks, or,
1 hour, 10 minutes and 7 seconds, or
year, 10 months and 7 days, or
any moments in God's Time,
do to YOUR PRINCE that
YOU DECLARE TO BE, 'THE ANTI CHRIST'?

...anyway...I ask, because I do comprehend why so many, so madly,
run around talking 'about me', in a manner intended to dissuade
folk from talking about what it is of this real world, I do care to ask,
people to care for themselves enough, to study up on for themselves.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:57 am

true lilly wrote:Do you comprehend this:btw, thanks for making it so blindingly clear again,
in this VERY PREACHY Thread of 'yours' ,
that Team Tintin/Icke/ASSange et al ARE "The Jews"...
...oh NOT JUDAH or ISRAEL , but The Lying Synagog of Satan
...so do keep BABBLING ON BABYLON...GOD IS listening... .........
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=2940
[size=18]Brooks, Brooklyn, Buddenbrooks. V...

Yes, it is Gibberish/Idiocy, Deceitful,.................... cheers

You are unable to say: Yes, No, Not fully................tin tin, icke are AntiSemitics.......deceivers.......so are you............you cannot/will not admit the Truth about YHWHs Torah/Instruction.............Spam this Thread again I'll spam ALL your threads, be honest, be decent and delete your two Posts.......all heat, no light...... cheers

The question remains lilly, do you comprehend the Data.........?
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:05 pm

Last edited by el kabong on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Do 'you' comprehend ANYTHING Real and Edifying...
el kabong wrote:

Miss Lilly, you cannot Post in this Thread..........

Same ol' same ol' alright...won't bore folk with the same ol',
done to death, weighed and measured and found wanting,
hoodwinking propaganda (and same ol' cute cat images used
by gutless cowards, to mock, insult and threaten folk), in this
pouting, foot stomping, post of an angry child busted cheating
but still wanting to keep the prize, but will ask for the equal right,
to tell whomever I want, to refrain from posting their same ol'
hoodwinking propaganda in my threads.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:08 pm

thumbs up
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:44 am

yoo hoo, lilly willy, still waiting for an honest answer. Do you comprehend this Data? thumbs up

Key word is: Honest.............. cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWAQIuuiaAg

Cause & Effect

Gratitude, realise your 'cup runneth over'...........you have Freewill

The moment you let go of expectations you invoke Freewill, your ego is no longer in control.
thumbs up
Think Positive, the best is yet to come!!! wave

Tzelem Elokim=Humankind as Image of Yah/God

The Human..........

1: Has Intelligence

2: Has Freewill

3: Has component of Spiritual Being-A Soul

4: HaShem/YHWH Rules the Universe and Spirit World, Humans have dominion over the Lower World.

5: Has the faculty of Judgement

6: Has an inherent Holiness and Dignity

As created in the image of God, humans are endowed with "three intrinsic dignities": infinite value, equality, and uniqueness.

The first means that human life cannot be weighed, measured, or compared in terms of, that is, subordinated to, any other value. In the Kantian Parlance humans are always a goal or end in themselves and never a means to something else.

The second term implies that no person or group is privileged over another. In fact, Idolatry results when a person or group absolutizes itself or its message.

The third idea reinforces the dignity of every human by insisting that each person is irreplaceable and has a special role to play in the redemption of the world.

The jewish religion is founded on the divine assurance and human belief that the world will be perfected." [5] Judaism engages with and seeks to overcome these realities of history through its notion of covenant. The covenant is that dynamic which God inaugurated in history, that partnership between God and the jewish people, to achieve the dignities for which all humans were created. Jews are those teachers, models, and co-workers-having both a divine and human partners - whom God designated to help all persons and even nature achieve redemption. For Greenberg, the messianic dream of perfection will not be realized by divine fiat, but by "improving this world, one step at a time."

These understandings of God, humans, and the world are expressed through the Torah and lived-out by the Jewish people through the Holy days and the Halakhah. In this view, Torah is that divine teaching which stands as "the constitution of the ongoing relationship of God and the Jewish people." Rabbi Greenberg

This expanded view/articulation of higher values help us to search for Yahwehs presence in the secular Realms of Life, some peeps call this: 'Holy Secularism'.

The Covenant is essentially a Divine, Loving, Pedagogic process. As Humans become more competent, Yahweh invites them to take up a more active role in the Task of Tikun Olam/World to Come, as Co-Creators.

The promise to Abraham was that his 'seed' will measure like the sand on a beach or stars in the sky, that's alot.

Ultimately, according to Yahwehs Plan, Humankind will Colonize the Universe as loving, caring Beings. Our Echelon will rise: Right now we are below the Malakim/Angels, when Yahwehs Plan comes to full fuition we shall rule over the Malakim/Angels.

The Earth is Humankinds beginning.

The Tikun Olam

We=ALL Living things-creatures-sustained and Nurtured by Yahweh-will fill the World with Life.

* We will reshape the Historical Reality, the Flesh & Blood world we inhabit, to sustain that Life at the highest possible level.

* Life will multiply and triumph Quantitatively over allits enemies; including Entropy, Death, and Disorder.

* Life will equally triumph Qualitatively.

* All of lifes capacities/potentials will be developed fully and realized.

* When Life blossoms to its fullest capacity that treats all Life, especially Human Life-the most developed form-and sustains it with the highest and fullest respect that it deserves, then Life will be in harmony with existence and deeply related to Yahweh, its Source and Sustainer(Natural Laws)

* This is the Jews Story, and by default; the Christians/Xns.

* Telling the Story of Creation is the Jews 'Witness'. The present evidentiary Facts contradict the Narrative fairly substantialy.

* Yet, This Story of Creation is shared by Jews and Xns.

* This Story leads Humans to see existence as best they can, from a Cosmic Perspective-Sub Specie Aeternitatis.

* From that Vantage Point there are Three Grand Movements in the unfolding Pattern of the Cosmos

1: The World is moving from Chaos to Order. From the Big Bang, with no Laws of Nature to the regularity of the Life sustaining Laws of Nature.

2: The World is moving from Non-Life to Life. From a State in which no life existed to the emergence of Life. From one cell, untold replications, life has grown Quantitatively, and developed Qualitatively. It has luxuriated and spread into a vast range of forms over and through a variety of sustaining conditions/environments.

* The declaration that Life is growing, moving from non-life to life is counter-intuitive.
Death & Entropy refute that contention.

The 'Key' is Yahweh-The Hidden, Infinite Source of Life with limitless Goodness, Love and Power that sustains Life and Nurtures every possible Form of Life into Being.

* Yahweh, the Divine Source evokes the Third Grand Movement of the Cosmos

3: Life is growing ever more to resemble its Ground: Yahweh.

Life moves from being less to becoming more and more like Yahweh. The highest form of Life, the Human Being, represents the High Point reached thus far.

In Human Form, life so resembles its Maker that it is called; Biblically; 'The Image of Yah'

* This emergence of "The Image of Yah" is the Turning Point in Cosmic History according to Jews & Xns.

Up to that point Life has been sworn to 'Be Fruitful & Multiply' (maximizing reproductive success) through a built-in control Programme-A 'Selfish Gene'- that drives the process.

* The 'Image of Yahs' Consciousness is so much like Yahwehs that Humans are able to 'grasp' this overall pattern of which we, ourselves are part, and to join voluntarily in its realization.

* Similarly, The Human 'Image of Yah' has a capacity to Love ALL their fellow creatures and every aspect of the Universe, as well as the Maker of it all and the Beauty of the Plan.

* Once Humans understand and embrace this understanding, they will lovingly identify with and willingly participate in the process of Perfection.

* Yahweh has invited us, as Humans, The 'Image of Yah', to enter into a Covenantal Partnership, committed to Love, to join fully in perfecting the Universe.

Tikun Olam

* The People of Israel joyfully acknowledge that Yahwehs first Covenant, the Noahide Covenant, never superseded, is made with ALL Humanity, not exclusively with Jews and/or Xns alone.

* It is made with ALL Sentient Beings.

* ALL Beings are called to recognize and participate in Natures Patterns.

* To accept Limits.

* To Direct their choices and actions in favour of Life.

* To join in working for Order against Chaos.

* We are ALL CHOSEN to become part of the movement from Non-Life to Life.

* We are commanded to increase Life and make it grow ever more like its Maker.

* The purpose of the Religious way of life is to create the nurturing ambience of memory and experience, of relationships and actions that sustain Human growth and turns it towards Yahweh.

* Being in the 'Image of Yahweh' brings with it more Yahweh like capacities. It bestows intrinsic Dignity, a climatic extension of that respect to which all of life is entitled.

* The People of Israel hold these Truths to be self-evident: That ALL Humans are created in 'The Image of Yahweh'; and endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable Rightts, among which are:

* Infinite Value

* Equality

* Uniqueness.

These are Birthrights of every Son & Daughter of Yahweh, when we achieve this Level we will be allowed access to the rest of the Universe.
Our level of development currently would only bring grief to the other inhabitants of other worlds
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2