Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sod, what data transfer restrictions do the hosts have?

5 posters

Go down

Sod, what  data transfer restrictions do the hosts have? Empty Sod, what data transfer restrictions do the hosts have?

Post  John Drake Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:28 pm

I see more and more people like Tiswas, Hrafn and K-fed are adding bigger and bigger pictures and even animations to their sigs and im wondering how long before we start seeing the forum shut by the hosts till the 1st of each month because the forum has exceeded its data transfer allowance.

Its eating the forums transfer allowance and that of users who are on restricted data transfer which is more than you would think. My home connection is unlimited but when i use my lap top while away from home i have a 15 GB a month allowance which is quite high as most get 3 GB a month. Even so it pisses me off to see the same full size pictures load up time and time again in the same thread.

Tiswas knows the score and is just being stupid and selfish. She was asked on a forum by a member to re size that cuckoo picture and sure enough she bangs the same full size one on here and Handbags forum.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Sod, what  data transfer restrictions do the hosts have? Empty Re: Sod, what data transfer restrictions do the hosts have?

Post  Superfly Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:54 pm

Are you talking about Mr Data from Star Trek the Next Veneration.
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Sod, what  data transfer restrictions do the hosts have? Empty Re: Sod, what data transfer restrictions do the hosts have?

Post  John Drake Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:32 pm

K-Fed wrote:Are you talking about Mr Data from Star Trek the Next Veneration.

No, im talking about keeping the forum online all the time so we can use it. Im also talking about users being able to use the forum and not being put off by greedy show off look at the size of my cock bastards.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:48 pm

Don't tell the Icke Zombies they could shut us down just by posting huge pics.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:20 pm

If they did terror attacks on us are they part of the D' illuminati.
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:40 pm

O! I like Tis's pic, it brightens the place up, might get one myself.

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:28 am

The name is Lord Cthulhu not Lord Cuckoo Got it! And I am here for my pals like Kia, K-Fed, in a way Ferd, and above all Damn'Sod! who I will argue the benefits of treating all these researchers like Icke, Jones, Tsarion with a bit of respect.
And get this I will dea with Ciggy too, who knows that I can tell him some things that even he might agree with, I will deal with Ciggy here, cos if I arrived in WebAnarchy under Mrs Tiswas I know I will get mobbed by my fanclub, and Ciggy does not want that at all.
No we need LOTS OF GOOD THREADS HERE, AND I KNOW THAT YOU DROIKE is turning this place into a gossip coloum. cthulhu
Shame those targets do not go on the front page of Hello! magazine. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:39 am

*Kia* wrote:O! I like Tis's pic, it brightens the place up, might get one myself.

Great, lets all get one and we can look at them the one day a month the board isnt shut down.

Idiot.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:43 am

I thought you wanted to shut this board down, like you wanted to shut down TLC and IL forum, and get this I do not give a damn at all for it is only something of a entertain for me.
So you are trying to be pally to Damn'Sod!, get this Droike me and him actually talk on the phones he is friendly with me and I have read everything you have said to him esp regarding JockRock. Hey get this I am what you would class a pal of Kia's as well as Ustane's as well OK. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:54 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:I thought you wanted to shut this board down, like you wanted to shut down TLC and IL forum, and get this I do not give a damn at all for it is only something of a entertain for me.
So you are trying to be pally to Damn'Sod!, get this Droike me and him actually talk on the phones he is friendly with me and I have read everything you have said to him esp regarding JockRock. Hey get this I am what you would class a pal of Kia's as well as Ustane's as well OK. cthulhu

Your mind is distorted and your thoughts are crossed. I can see this but you cannot.

Wow I'm really impressed with your friends list lol. Why do you feel the need to keep saying who you are mates with and who you talk to on the phone? Normal people don't do that. You have a small collection of mate you use As trophies, how very sad.

You just take every thread of topic with the same old same old. Would it help if i said Ive heard everything you have to say before so you can stop posting it now?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:19 am

F UCK OFF for you are just a joke to me, yes you have been claiming a load of things about Damn'Sod! and you're feeble attempts to rubbish me with the Occult crowd were just the biggest joke of all. cthulhu
Hey I know you will claim I am from WebAnarchy in GLP but at least I faced them, faced them how sad it is only a forum!!!, but at least I do not pick on easy targets like you do. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:47 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:F UCK OFF for you are just a joke to me, yes you have been claiming a load of things about Damn'Sod! and you're feeble attempts to rubbish me with the Occult crowd were just the biggest joke of all. cthulhu
Hey I know you will claim I am from WebAnarchy in GLP but at least I faced them, faced them how sad it is only a forum!!!, but at least I do not pick on easy targets like you do. cthulhu

You have said im only a joke to you enough times now. Threse no need to say it again.

Sod was dishing it out so he got some back. I'm sure as a grown up he unlike you understands if you cant take it you shouldn't dish it out. You have mentioned that enough times now so no need to say it again. Got anything new?

Occult crowd lol who are they then?

You will claim I am from WebAnarchy in GLP
I really have no idea what you are raving about. If i posted in GLP which i don't why would i say you are from webwankey and what would it achieve?

Now wheres this screen grab of these death threats you say Ive been sending you? I'm going to concentrate on this one until you have to admit its a lie just like you did with the i hacked your forum shat.

That's another thing. You know when you lied to all your so called mates and said i hacked your forum and then you admitted you had lied. Why do you think they are stupid enough to fall for it again? Its not like you have had another forum since is it?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down