Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"tintin": an insight.

+3
MoMo
Ciggy
true lilly
7 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Empty Re: "tintin": an insight.

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:24 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
True Fuckwit Lilly wrote:
And isn't that exactly what the 16 Moderators
on David Icke Official Forums do:
SELL that "ONENESS" AGENDA;

MOCK ANYONE NOT SELLING THE VIEWS 'THEIR'
MAIN STREAM PROMOTED ORGANISATIONS.

And, IF THE MOCKING FAILS TO CONVERT or SILENCE THEM,
'THEY' SIMPLY BAN THEM, OVER ALL 'THEIR' MAIN STREAM
PROMOTED FORUMS.

Yep, it's all the same mobs, as any Google search for information
on the ACTUAL, Secret Religious Agenda behind 'David Icke, shows.
As no matter how specifically you word your search, what little 'they'
offer is well and truly flooded out with glorious praise for Icke and
vicious attacks against those who have cared to warn others
of the hypocrisy of that man and his backers, supporters and
followers.
Such as demanding excuses for all 'his/their' hypocrisies be accepted
as some sort of evidence of 'humaness & holiness', while utterly
damning any of his/their opponents for life, on any unrelated
minor human failing, whether real, perceived or INVENTED.

btw, while on the subject...'Billy Ruben' also told me that
'he' has 'now' 'outed' 'himself'.

Why? Because 'Billy Ruben' is NOT one person, but,
'Billy Ruben' now needs to be, 'believed to be', one person.

'One person' who 'couldn't possibly be associated with' those
'Billy Ruben' has Publicly declared association with, and support
for.
Those who in the real world, simply can't afford
to be known to associate with the likes of 'Billy Ruben's',
'cori's' or each other.

And those who still have to act friendly in the real world,
when they are not busy posting as 'Billy Ruben's', 'cori's',
and the other on line 'names' that 'they' hide behind, while
plotting with 'their' real world, secret associates, for the
installation of 'their' Beastly One World Religion.

How do I know?
How didn't 'they' know I do?
Too busy inventing lies 'they' lie I say, mean and believe,
to bother listening to what I actually say, mean and know.
[/color]

True Lilly wrote:

btw, while on the subject...'Billy Ruben' also told me that
'he' has 'now' 'outed' 'himself'.

Why? Because 'Billy Ruben' is NOT one person, but,
'Billy Ruben' now needs to be, 'believed to be', one person.

'One person' who 'couldn't possibly be associated with' those
'Billy Ruben' has Publicly declared association with, and support
for.

uh-huh,did you know I outed myself before I even joined Sodlike you lying,faker,extortionist fuckwit???
Absolute no brainer beating your lies fool,no effort,but enjoyable all the same.
Billy Ruben wrote:What's your next trick True Lilly,same old MO for years,I know you...do you get it,inside and out...I know you...and run rings around your arguements,where a stupid shitbag like you can't understand the level of abuse you DESERVE,do you get it,it does'nt make you look good and me bad,you just demonstarte your stubborn stupidity...if someone needs a good beating to bash sense in them,it is you,madam...greatest dipshit I ever met online.This all snowballed from one lie...and now,I love it,ner,ner,ner,ner

Razz Razz Razz Razz
Billy Ruben wrote:We've gone through all this True Lilly,these days you speak untruths,lies,yes,distortions,just to get me to answer your piss poor boring offer nothing,crap-house threads...and I have the pleasure knowing that and to tell you to your face and publicly humiliate you,cause you offer,nothing...nothing at all...I found out,if you lived by the bible tonight,retard,you,as a woman,are not,NOT ALLOWED to preach the gospel,not only that,you twist and distort it.You see,you do this,you get attention,hate usually,cause you're a loner and lost your family support and love,Your ex-hubby is Mum and Dad,thanks to your madness...isn't there a little bit that feels pain reading that,can't you make amends and be a good mum,instead of a raving lunatic...love your people and keep it shut for a while,OK,,little Suzy.

Billy Ruben wrote:Here,I got YOU real good this time

Lilly,what does this say,know thy place...and shut the mouth,you have no right to speak of the bible,here's the farkin proof,I got you...
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Knowyourbible

Billy Ruben wrote:Listen mental case,I answered this post in another thread,enjoy it while it last mate,every thread you've done and will do in future,will be put in your sub-forum.And THEN,I'll lobby Sod-Admin,with a bit of coke and a blowjob,to keep you there and post no-where else on this forum,so lap it up bitch,time is short,ner,ner,ner,ner

Razz Razz Razz Razz
[/quote]
True Lillys' Pm where she's BOASTFULLY proud of losing her family to have communion and telepathic Rapport with demons...uh,I mean't GOD...read on.Remember,she used my PM's first and my Phone TXT's,so I'm completely blameless,bringing this revelation to you...and proud!!!
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Married: 21-11-1981
First of 3 children to that, my one husband,
Born: 12-11-1982
Followed by 9 straight years of breastfeeding and/or being pregnant.

So old fashioned, you have to go back to genesis,
and that's why all my, worldly lusting, family hated me,
but failing to make me reject my faith in God,
they turned on and still, sabotage my children,
for which, they will answer to GOD'S Judgement,
and my children will be forgiven their errors,
taught them by those they can't believe, could,
hate God so bitterly...yet...

You see Suzy,I knew your family turned on you,look at some of the things you do that drive people away.God does'nt want neurotic followers,you have to have a normal life too...

Breastfeeding is excellent...both our kids did two years each on the tit,also mixed with food and drink as they developed,it was my idea back then too.Our kids did'nt cry,whinge or keep us up at night,pretty blessed we were back then...My ideas,not hers...was'nt a bad bloke either.
You know nothing, because they are the same people of your camp, that loaded so many fools with their bad 'intelligence' about me (too busy selling the lie, to bother to get to actually know those they lie about: 'insider' knowledge doesn't come from close proximity, but closeness in mind and heart), in an effort to cover their sins of sacrificing the small, weak and powerless, to acquire their personal desires. The same people who hate anyone who loves doing just service. The same people, so stupid as to destroy every blessing I freely gave and shared with them, rather than ever admit those blessings came from their own, faithful lover of The Creator. I simply walked away from them so they wouldn't keep compounding their sins, but they are even more stupid than I wanted to admit, and keep sending their little lap dogs to snap at me and mine...with things like trying to blow up my daughter with her first car. So stupid that they keep proving their associations (in those snipping efforts), with the Low Lives that their public persona's are held to be 'above', and so also undermining any chance of recovery from their coming, very personal 'crashes' that I kept privately warning them they are headed for if they don't at lest relent if they can't yet repent. So stupid they stepped up their evils, from under the (now transparently thin), cover of The LOWEST of LOW of 'their' associates (that in turn expose 'their' 'powerful' associates who really can't afford to be seen to share those same, Low associations), rather than simply back off. Powerful associates I also warned of the dumb bunnies and traitors in their circles.
So, in your case, I'm glad you keep peddling their crap.
And, they should also know by now, how many and who, of those lap dogs and dumb bunnies, did not pass on my warnings, that they really wish they had have received...oh, it won't make those 'family' and 'friends' any more inclined to finally do right by me, far too blinded by pride, but they will be blaming and turning on more of their own ilk to punish them, for what they are too proud to admit, their own pride cost them. Which in turn will further piss off the Powerful people as they do their cost benefit analysis of the association they can afford to maintain.

If I were bitter, I would have been sneaking around taking vengeance or sitting back silently waiting, to enjoy my enemies coming just deserts, but instead I keep risking my life, by standing in the middle of the road, Calling, "CAR!"...and it breaks my heart for them, to see how much they would rather die, than admit I could, let alone would, still care to warn them.

so... "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 993177and try to think, you may actually learn something worth understanding.

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Ha! and who DIDN'T see this coming!

Craig Oxley+Cruise, David Icke+tintin,

Cruise=tintin,

'the jesuits did it','cos they are the jews',

Unhinged Minds=Unhived Lizards,

and so on, throughout CONspiracy land...
Rolling Eyes

What?Are you going to spam your way through life now...AND,I thought you did'nt believe in the Reptilians,eating your own words,not hard to do...If I remember from your mad rantings,did'nt Tintin = David Icke,or you finally figured out your error there...sheesh!!!
rolf rolf
Billy Ruben wrote:
True Lilly wrote:
The timing was 'interesting', because it was posted,
after my ex left...mmm...yes, and more besides. See,
I was going to have a rest, after posting about 'Billy Ruben's'
latest phone threats, when who should rock up, for the second,
unannounced time today, but my ex. Only this time, he simply had to,
drop some *KEY Private Meaning Words=personal threats at me,
and 'arrange' to get my son out of the house, tomorrow, the 26th,
yep, he also had to randomly 'drop' the fact that that is tomorrow's date,
and yeah, that is 'that date' on which 'they' just luuvvv trying to
bash me to death.

The message was timely, because it addresses what it is
that I am most hated for;
simply, my faith, in The Perfect Justice of Our Loving Creator,
and that the countless blessings I've enjoyed, I've always credited to God,
and that it has never been in my heart to blame God, for my sins and errors,
or the evils of those who knowingly, willing, hate and fight God...
...as 'The Billy Ruben's' have always been desperate to force me to do,
by inflicting great injustices and evils on me AND MINE, then cackling,
"where's your god now"...while missing the point, that it is My God,
The Creator of us all, Who brought me into Their Lives, to be a witness
of His countless blessings, and warn them against choosing to reject
The Saving Grace of His Living Word.

*KEY Private Meaning Words=personal threats:
you know, the sort of things diagnosed sociopaths just have to
admit behind closed doors, like admissions of past crimes against
you and promises of more to come, while sneering that 'no one
will believe you, including the police'; Just As His Very Public
Defender, 'Billy Ruben', keeps Publicly Boasting He Does, and
Publicly Threatening, To Do More and Worse.

Hey Suzy Ryan,
send my regards and love to your ex-hubby,Billy ruben2 Ryan,we have concluded after the meeting with the Australian Division of the Orange Order,to get your son out of the house,before I "Whack" you and take your head for payment,as we do sex rites and magic rituals with your corpse to curse you for your next life,I want you to come back as a fly,because,you'll be a maggot first,then,I'll catch you,then I'll pull your wings off and you wont be a fly anymore,but a Walk,then I swat you and you'll be a Dead...

Fark You Bitch...and your son should be left alone,cause you're a nutter,spreading shit in his brain...

lol!

Billy Ruben wrote:The above spammed bullshit is the usual crap she's been shoving down everybodies throats for the last two weeks.BOYS AND GIRLS AT HOME,DON'T YOU JUST HATE JESUS AND GOD WHEN IT COMES FROM THE FILTHY DYING CHASMS LIKE THIS LOUDMOUTHED FREAK.SHE DOES GOD A DIS-SERVICE...HAVE SONG BITCH...F*CK YOU GOD...

Billy Ruben wrote:"It is our duty to insult him,F*ck you god,Strike me down if you dare you tyrant,you non-existant fraud..."

thumbs up
lol! lol! lol! lol!

satan ccc
Billy Ruben wrote:Hey Lilly,since you're brave because you stand by God and all that...can we have a nice picture of your face,please?
I'd like to design your very own Christian Prophetess Icon,it would be a gas and very,very funny!Trust me for once...

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Debbie2m rolf
Billy Ruben wrote:
el kabong wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Please don't spam my threads True Lilly,thankyou,love Billy...

she is Barking Mad isn't she Billyboy?

I found your reminiceings interesting until Lilly Queen of Bullshit showed up and flooded your Thread like she does everywhere on this Forum.

My condolences ol' chap.
tiphat

Thankyou...that's really want I want to do,write about the day that's been and other things,then,ya get SPAMMED TO DEATH AND OUT THE DOOR...it changes day to day,you come here to defend yourself from "babyfucker" allegations,then,you remember the free atmosphere and pink,then you remember you liked the place...so,good,you get bent,it's been a nice day and night,so,you offer the forum something a little different and get shat upon from forum prophet,although false she be,forum nutter,stalker,crazy woman,True lilly...

Glad you see it and thanks for the up about writing shit,appreciate it.Billy... thumbs up
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:...seems I'm not supposed to post what I found...

...PRAY.

that's right... thumbs up

It began like this

Billy Ruben wrote:then encrypted rambling spam...

then True lilly started to screaming insanely,because the need to SPAM was so great

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 281436 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 281436 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 281436 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 281436 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 281436 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 281436 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 281436 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 281436 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 281436 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 281436 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 281436 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 281436 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 281436 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 281436 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 281436... silent... silent... silent... ... Cool Wink

got to you did'nt it?

then half an hour later,you spammed,and did'nt you let it out.
You have a problem Suzy,besides being a closet pisspot.
Actually,come to think about it,you're irredeemable...

You have clear issues...I could've saved you the cost of a SMS,I replied,U R insane... wub "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 455573 wacky cheers

and what's worse,f*ck-all to use for the bloody Powerball.

Pissed off...

Billy Ruben wrote:then,sure as shit,easy to predict,Billy gets niggley...

she spams some more

Billy Ruben wrote:Lilly...

Listen here,there's no need to spam my fucking thread,ok?

I made it plain I read you fucking threads,got it?

No more fucking spam,you fucking old biddy... thumbs down cthulhu

I can't take it no more... aaargh

Billy Ruben wrote:...and thirst for blood,nearing a coronary,he refrains from swearing...

Billy Ruben wrote:So delving into her childhood by telepathic ethernet,I found rather disturbing,but strangely stimulating images and references..
Billy Ruben wrote:You see Lilly,being the country girl that you are and always been,...this is love.

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 11773485751237horsedick

Not just being a CHAMPION BREEDER,BUT YOU SEE,when you was little,most kids learn't,from dogs,the 70's my era,what swingers party was on for the night...and for me,the local toilet wall...and THAT was eye-opening.

But not you,no...out there on the meadows,soft breeze in your hair,dandelions float and sway dropping its seed in mysterious locations,just solitude,you and a horse with a rather large erect penis...

Billy Ruben wrote:which led to much deeper and psychological complexities turned into a positive and prosperous venture..

Billy Ruben wrote:But this love and fascination was not lost,now was it?
There was a market for horse stimulators and this sticky enterprise paid handsome dividends...

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Jobhorsespermbank

And yourself,being a proud and rather talented and gifted horse stimulator,made a nice handsome living...until much further down the track,when you discovered that copious ingestion of the spirit known as Gin,helped you contact the God Of Oztralia and soaked in Gin you delivereth...

Many unkind messages...

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 155618horselaugh721137
Uh OK,True Lilly,your God gives Allah head...there,insulted???

There,take that and the toilet paper you keep quoting,The BlueLetterBible,suck on my littl'un...BIATCH!!!

lol!

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 1godand

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Fesus

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Nobodyswiththejesusdesi

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 241m2648

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Jesusaurusrex

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Imagesca9ys1o3

Billy Ruben wrote:She tried talking over the top of me,hahahahaha,I laughed in her face about exposing her for years of lies and relying on the generosity of others with those lies.I also said,the only reason she outed her name,phone number etc,was to lend credibilty to those lies...and that's excatly how it is...besides,she's completely mad.For now on,she only fools the fools,like Palomino,but others who suspected truth to her...there is none.She called me a big dickless cock and hung up...wooooooo,arguement defeating line that one...

rolf lol!

Billy Ruben wrote:It's a small forum dip-shit,you can't spam and hide and hope half a dozen posters will help bury it.How'd you feel about Cori being here last night,oh,that's right,hahahahahahahaha,you ran away and logged off,like you do everytime that tiny brain has no way of worming its way out,hahahahahaha...F*ck Yeah...

True Lilly wrote:

But on another matter:
This is a "dumb crime",
of 'Billy Ruben aka Jason aka Jase';
Received: 19-8-2011
Billy Ruben wrote:Nothing smart to say
today fuckwit,good
know ur place
in future chump,or
serious business
,i
hate u 4 wot u say &
the way i set it
up
,cops wont help u

.up urs sweetie

True Lilly wrote:
No 'Billy Ruben', so why don't 'you' enlighten us,
as to WHY 'you' love to PUBLICLY BRAG that 'you' HAVE
POLICE WILLING TO ACT CORRUPTLY FOR 'YOU'?
[/size]
Just to make it clear;
how does 'Billy Ruben' believe this 'proves' that
I am 'not' a victim of bitter individuals who are also
criminally corrupt public officials, who cover each other's arses?

Billy Ruben wrote:Billy Says:

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Unled2fw

Billy Ruben wrote:Nothing smart to say
today fuckwit,good
know ur place
in future chump,or
serious business
,i
hate u 4 wot u say &
the way i set it
up
,cops wont help u

.up urs sweetie
True Lilly wrote:And it get 'better'. Rolling Eyes Just in...

Billy Ruben wrote:Sucked in jewish dog
rooting lying slut,do u
know the real reason
i got the cops to
ignore u
,huh?ur a
goner
Billy Ruben wrote:Soon as negotiations
r finalised
demons
will disapear u,errrr!

Billy Ruben wrote:well,call the police and file a complaint

rolf

True Lilly wrote:
And it get 'better'. Rolling Eyes Just in...

Billy Ruben wrote:Prove it slag,someone must've hacked my phone,I did'nt say that.... rolf

Billy Ruben wrote:Tintin was right,any communication with her...and she'll twist to her own use,Tintin won't admit she's trying to extort him and Cori for money,but I can see right through this fuckin maniac...and IT is.

Billy Ruben wrote:For any of you who fell for her lies and probably donated money or things to her,feel bitter and angry,you have a right to be.
She's like Goebbels,repeat the lie often enough,people tend to buy it...and that's exactly how she works,self loathing jew Nazi Sympathizer...fark her!!!

Billy Ruben wrote:JUST RANG THE LYING COW,SHE AVOIDED ALL THE QUESTIONS HAD NOTHING TO SAY AND HER SPEECH WAS SO SLOWED AND SLURRED,SHE WAS DOSED UP ON SOMETHING,PITY,IT DOES'NT REMOVE HER DELUSIONS ABOUT EVERYONE SHE INTERACTS WITH.I WROTE HER OFF,NO SWEARING OR THREATS AND LAUGHED IN HER FACE FOR DESTROYING HER CREDIBILTY (VERY LITTLE OF) AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHE DENIES AND SPAMS AWAY,EVERYONE CAN SEE IT AND SHE'LL NEVER RECOVER FROM IT."sHE SAYS,I GOT TO GO NOW,THANKYOU",IN THAT HIDEOUS PIXIE SHIT TONE VOICE OF HERS,UGLY OUTSIDE AND UGLY TO THE BONE THAT ONE IS...THIS IS VICTORY...THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STEP WAY OVER THE LINE,FOR TOO LONG,THIS HAS BEEN COMING...SHE'S SO UGLY,YOU GOT NO IDEA,THE VULGARNESS OF ITS VOICE,HIDEOUS.HERE'S HER PHONE NUMBER:0424705576...SORRY,I CHOSE BROWN,BROWN FOR POOP THAT DRIVELS OUT HER MOUTH...

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:04 am

Suzy Ryan Of Ballarat has childporn on her PC/Australian Federal Police,Take Note*
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:...or, a SHOVEL...
...'Billy Ruben', please stop threatening me with death,
over the phone...

...and in other ways...

it would be really nice if what I post Would appear AS I write and format it
first time, every time...
but that ain't gunna happen, is it....prob for the best....

LIAR,LIAR,LIAR,LIAR...AND PROVE IT!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT!!! lol!

iT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY,YES,SO WHY WASTE IT MAKING UP STORIES,THAT YOU LAUGH IN MY FACE,I DO THAT TO YOU,YOU HANG UP,EVERYTIME,YOU MISERABLE OLD GOAT.yOU GOT YOUR CRACKPOT MATES...AND I HAVE MY FAMILY,RIGHT HERE AND NOW,LOVING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE,SAME AS WHAT YOU USED TO HAVE,UNTIL YOU DID AN ABRAHAM...AND ACTUALLY SACRIFICED THEM FOR YOUR LOVING BENEVOLENT GOD,THAT PUT CHILDPORN ON YOUR PC,TOLD YOU HE'S A DEMON,BUT OH NO,YOU KNOW BETTER...STILL GOING THROUGH YOUR THREAD,QUIET YOU,OH,YOU SPAMMED,BAD GIRL,REVENGE...BUT SHE LIVES ALONE,SO WHO PUT THE CHILD-PORN THERE,SHE DID,TRYING TO SET HER FAMILY UP,OR SHE GENUINELY LIKES IT,WELL,SHE CAN TELL THAT TO THE JUDGE

rolf

Suzy Ryan Of Ballarat has childporn on her PC/Australian Federal Police,Take Note****

CHILD PORN ALERT/PEADOPHILIA ALERT/BABYFUCKER ALERT/CHILD MOLESTER ALERT/ALERT,ALERT,ALERT!!!!!

BAD WOMAN,SUZY RYAN KEEPS CHILD-PORN ON HER PC...ARREST,PROSECUTE,THROW AWAY THE KEY...SUSPECT DOG MOLESTER TOO!!!!

Billy Ruben wrote:Suzy Ryan Of Ballarat has childporn on her PC/Australian Federal Police,Take Note****

CHILD PORN ALERT/PEADOPHILIA ALERT/BABYFUCKER ALERT/CHILD MOLESTER ALERT/ALERT,ALERT,ALERT!!!!!

BAD WOMAN,SUZY RYAN KEEPS CHILD-PORN ON HER PC...ARREST,PROSECUTE,THROW AWAY THE KEY...SUSPECT DOG MOLESTER TOO!!!!

Billy Ruben wrote:and more babyfuckers and occultist,that she knows nothing about,hence the ineffective Kinesiology bullshit she recommends..."tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Babyersinhospital

you are the babyfucker and have childporn,cause you're a sick fucked up unit and blame others,time for Gaol Suzy,I will use this next with the police,don't believe,just watch me,babyfucker...

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Spca

Hang on,I forgot,back in a sec...F*ck,God wiped my mind clear...ah,that's right,bumped,the thread of importance,the one that shows Suzys pre-occupation with child porn and accusing all and sundry of doing it,Go on,ring her phone,just to hear that evil,pixie voice of hers,she's a hideous troglydite...horrible,evil nasty witch,beware little children and puppies and especially little kitty friends,evil,pure evil...Hansel and Gretel met their end with this one long ago...she uses puppies instead of candy...

...and like she accused Ozpixie as Christine,the one who blackmails men after making them F*ck goats and when I investigated,turns out True Lilly and I have no idea of her first name,she denies she made the post,when I found it and replicated it...lying bitch,but here's the truth...it's her and her mob,that sleep with the doggies...errrrrrr,Cthulhu

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Demitinjaanaelleangelie
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Demilovisa
F*ck You,Zieg Heil!!!"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 CognitivedissonanceYou are a parasite"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 3413043234d4464f75c3FACT!!!"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 YousuckvI AM CAT!!!"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 YouiamcatFor The CHILDREN!!!"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Gabriellulzv
now how does that feel dragon,to be on the receiving end...Grrr,take that!!!errrrrrrrrrrrrr,CTHULHU!!!...and you made me hate God,now,I hate you...GRRRRR

cthulhu lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:47 am

Kitty Kats protest Suzis aka Tru Lilly Spamming!!!!!! plus, she complained about 'cat Posts', what kind of savage barbarian is she???? Take heed suzi wuzi aka tru lilly, we'll shit in your hats and garden!!!!

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Animals,cat,flippin\' heck,you,smile,fu,cat,cats-836f7bd138000019df1ca9accfeb675d_h

Send in the Kittys..................... cheese

el kabong wrote:wave
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Guitar-playing-cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEtbfzMLVWU&ob=av2e

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPshffbyYQM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2obHLK6iW7g

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 24204_1284502674581_full

thumbs up
git yer groove on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWZwLCKyR1Q

thumbs up
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Tumblr_kvkqt6uy3t1qzw1zno1_400

. cheers

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 I170336510_62106_3

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Ding-dong-4607_preview

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 81502

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jj3wZVc7nw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIccZsURyLc

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 907651c4-88f0-48d7-9dba-4fed7c30f715

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gha79UZVRk0&ob=av2n

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Dancing_kitties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRRLTxIxNtM
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 8Orj-1i2-1

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Dancingcatmofm

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Ahhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubBpu3MHmtM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-9F_z0B2TA

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 32808

el kabong wrote:"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Dj-cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyQGn6E3Lcg&feature=related

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Dj-kitty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqyv87h_zNA&feature=fvst

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Dj%20kitty3

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Cool_cat_dj

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 JazzHandsKitten

cheese

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 DfTdckMi4hm4y8x2frpynRjKo1_400

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 090606-wrong-neighborhood

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 FapUkitty_ad

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 847083-look_at_my_fuckin_balls_super

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Funny-pictures-cat-does-impression-of-you

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Funny-pictures-cat-wants-to-eat-squirrel

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Fuck_you

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Funny-pictures-your-cat-is-more-fabulous-than-you1

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 6a00e553aba0f28834010536f3b7c8970b-800wi

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Fuck_you_and_fuck_your_border_trollcat

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Your_argument_may_be_valid_but_i__still_dont_give_a_fuck_trollcat

[img][/img]

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 101201185769049e3aefd65d1e

thumbs up cheers
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:56 am

fuk suzis aka tru lillys complaints about Kity Kat Posts. lmao rolf thumbs up

Suzi, aka tru lilly, listen to this hooman thumbs up

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 208078_177448808971227_100001183262674_380111_389844_n

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 4949931950_9f6f4c5182

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 310cbc84-fe29-4b24-9cab-6fd3a6628ce2

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Funny-pictures-a-letter-from-a-very-intelligent-cat

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Funny-pictures-because-flippin\' heck-you-thats-why

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Imonyourcomp128650204312391736

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 129089468297779781

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 128941262586802876

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Funny-pictures-cat-limits-your-computer-access

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 270916529_3f7b783e6c

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Drive

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Cat-driving-a-car-26166681310

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Cat-driving-truck

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 ICHC-Lane-Kitteh

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 129114042024375117

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Funny-pictures-there-goes-the-neighborhood

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Funny-pictures-driving-cat-hits-dog

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Inurcarif6ou0

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 128841145285582440

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Dork-cat

[img][/img]

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Zzroadrage

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Roadragecatn128459204532983750

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Road%20Rage

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Cat-road-rage

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Insaneclownkitty
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:50 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
el kabong wrote:
true lilly wrote: Oh there is so much in this, today's article, by Andrew Boltthat was raised and covered years ago, in other old forums
and other old threads...but also, "covered over" by the likes
of "tintin", "cori", "Ciggy", Jason and the rest of those mobs
of professional Forum Manipulating Trolls...so many, Specific,
Key, words, phrases, And Issues that the MSM also did the
dance of denial around, back then...and Key words and phrases
that are, currently, having all and any truth twisted out of them,
by the like's of "tintin" and his kiss arses...so what could it mean,
to NOW see so much of what I posted Warnings to Watch for,
(that Team Tintin are still working flat out to bury under barrow
loads of B.S. and twisted demon tales), written by a Feature,
High Profile writer for Murdock's most successful paper? ............. rolling pin . rolling pin . rolling pin . rolling pin . rolling pin . rolling pin . rolling pin

Suzi Woo woo strikes again!! er......Don't look now but you are everybit the Bullshit Artist of those you condemn......you are still Tinnytintins ingenue, you are just jealous that he has added other bimbos to his coterie...... boobies ................. thumbs up

It's a shame,I can't find the quote,but despite what some think of Tintin around here,He's been nothing but graceful about false accusations that he can't defend himself with.Why would he bother to be lured here to soil his name,that's one of the functions of the place,you might get what you say off your chest,but you fall from grace,when you mean't something more.I did'nt take it upon myself to defend Tintin,or he was useful for me,I compared the behaviour with what was written in that thread,The News Behind The News...and Tintin was very fair and handled scathing criticism as a gentleman,Vera Susa as True lilly was known at David Icke Forums,was disgraceful,filthy mouthed "Pitbull" with a sword,who even was treated with courteousy by bloody Ownoiz,who would tell you to go f*ck yourself,if needed and recommended.He held it.No,to slay this dragon,this lizard,one must be relentless and pay her back,with the same filth and insult she dishes out.Grrrrr!
Usually the person making the complaint is the one originally causing the trouble and cleverly manouvring people into trouble,you can't do that here at Sodliked Productions.

Forgiveness,is the hardest lesson for me,to learn.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:04 am

tintin wrote:We need to be ROBOTS, politically correct.

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 513HGSK3FFL._SS500_
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3106
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Sodlikeproductionseye
Sodlike Productions
Post-Conspiracy, Lunatic-Fringe, Alternative-History...!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 252310 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 449107794
Liverpool star’s 9/11 outrage
Published: 13 Sep 2011

A LIVERPOOL star sparked outrage
on the tenth anniversary of 9/11
by claiming
the terrorist attacks were "an accident".

Striker Nathan Eccleston, 20,
tweeted that he believed the
"Illuminati secret society"
was behind the atrocity.

He ended his message with the initials
OTIS, for Only The Illuminati Succeed.

He wrote:
"I aint going to say attack
don't let the media make u believe
that was terrorist that did it.. #O.T.I.S."

Fans were furious. One said:
"How massively disrespectful."

Another called him
"offensive and ignorant".

The US-owned club said they were investigating.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/september11/3810857/Liverpool-stars-911-outrage.html
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 449107794
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Funny...First AUSSIE SAM STOSUR,

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 676292-sam-stosur

Then 'SLAV' NOVAK DJOKOVIV...

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 699249-kingofny
Novak Djokovic outlasted Rafael Nadal
to claim his first US Open crown
at Flushing Meadows.
Picture: AP
Read More

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 220px-Novak_Djokovic_Hopman_Cup_2011_%28cropped%29

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 22px-Flag_of_Serbia.svg Serbia
Monte Carlo, Monaco
22 May 1987 (age 24)
Belgrade, SR Serbia, SFR Yugoslavia

...fun for me, being
the Aussie Born daughter of
Slav, Ivan Hocevar...

Serbia:
Hocevar Stanislav
Belgrade Archbishop

http://www.b92.net/trr/eng/participants.html

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 65962725547e64b249f090553811284
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 823521
And here we have "tintin's" response to this post.
A response that makes it very clear in "tintin" 'speak'
that he IS UPPING HIS THREATS, and NOT ONLY against me,
but, well, those who know, know, others should be able to
figure it out.

tintin wrote:13-09-2011, 03:48 PM
#
The Djoker and Spartacus. I

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Media_l_940843

Djoker wins in Gotham

NOVAK DJOKOVIC, (the DJOKER) wins in NEW YORK.
GOTHAM is NEW YORK.

Quote:
Gotham, a nickname for New York City, first used by
Washington Irving in 1807 in his satirical periodical Salmagundi

The DJOKER wins in GOTHAM.

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 HeathJoker

Joker dies in Gotham

HEATH LEDGER died in NEW YORK. (Manhattan)

Means The JOKER died in GOTHAM.

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 F97e810ae7a0776b79b7e110.L

Nolan

The DARK KNIGHT directed by NOLAN.

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Media_xl_940607

Nole

NOVAK DJOKOVIC is nicknamed NOLE in Serbia.
(Short form of NOVAK)

NOLAN directed The JOKER
and NOLE is the DJOKER.

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 451px-Gotha

Adam Weishaupt: Gotha

ADAM WEISHAUPT died in GOTHA on 18 NOVEMBER 1830.

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Map_of_serbia

Serbia: Adam Weishaupt

The code of SERBIA is 381.
ADAM WEISHAUPT died in 1830.

381 = 183

381 = 183 reversed.
SERBIA and the ILLUMINATI.

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Media_xl_940876

38 Games.
Weishaupt: Day 38

WEISHAUPT was born on day 38 in the leap year 1748.
DJOKOVIC won yesterday in GOTHAM in 38 games.

381 is the code of SERBIA. (38 + Nr 1 DJOKOVIC)

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 400px-Johann_Adam_Weishaupt

Spartacus

WEISHAUPT was SPARTACUS.

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 501px-Andy_Whitfield_by_Gage_Skidmore

Spartacus is dead

ANDY WHITFIELD died on 11 SEPTEMBER.
He was SPARTACUS.

WHITE = WEIS

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Spartacus%3B_Blood_and_Sand_2010_Intertitle

The Joker

SPARTACUS premiered on 22 JANUARY, on the date HEATH LEDGER died.
Quote:
Spartacus: Blood and Sand is a Starz television series
that premiered on
January 22, 2010.
...and it continues:
true lilly wrote:Remember: "tintin" stayed in my home
for 3 weeks, and met my children, then
CONTINUED to praise "cori" after "cori" PUBLICLY
LAUGHED about my Daughter being targeted with
the first and successful, of 2 Car Bombs.

And "tintin's" excuse for finally keeping to his
publicly personal attacks against me (after a few
shots, that he later blamed on being drunk), was
what he knew another 'name' said, and no one
ever claimed came from me; because it didn't.

Please, read this carefully.
You may believe it's "same ol', same ol'",
but it isn't, as it's The CONTEXT it adds
to what I've Warned of for so long,
that folk really do need to,
WAKE UP TO.

What I love about this thread at
DAVID ICKE OFFICIAL FORUM (link below),
is all the 'names' that used to play at being
'moderate', suddenly shitting THEM[REAL]SELVES,
at realizing that they have become liabilities to
those they supported, and who they know, have
no qualms about destroying any perceived threats:

vagrant wrote:13-09-2011, 10:29 PM #8
Originally Posted by bully2100
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Viewpost
it would of been ok if he was mocking bin laden's death or someone else "evil".
Making an abusive phone call, SMS, email, or post in a forum could
then technically be a "malicious communication", telling someone to
their face to FO, or if it was just not PC could cause you a problem.

Total surveillance, total control, thought police are everywhere.
All calls are recorded for training purposes.
Be nice to your moderator. "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Rolleyes
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Firstnew
Internet troll jailed for mocking deaths of teens
astrocreep

astrocreep wrote:

An internet troll who posted videos and messages mocking the deaths of
teenagers, including a girl hit by a train, has been jailed.

Sean Duffy, 25, targeted Facebook tribute pages and posted videos on YouTube taunting the dead and their families.

Among his victims was Natasha MacBryde, 15, who died instantly when hit
by a passenger train near her home in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.

The day after Natasha's death in February, Duffy posted comments
including "I fell asleep on the track lolz" on the Facebook tribute page
created by her brother James, 17.

Four days later he created a YouTube video called "Tasha the Tank
Engine" featuring her face superimposed on to the front of the fictional
engine.

Duffy, who is unemployed and did not know any of his victims, pleaded
guilty to two counts of sending malicious communications relating to
Natasha.

He asked for three other cases of Facebook trolling – posting offensive
messages on the internet – to be taken into consideration when he
appeared before magistrates in Reading, Berkshire.

Jailing him for 18 weeks, the chair of the bench, Paul Warren, told him:
"You have caused untold distress to already grieving friends and
family.

"The offences are so serious only a custodial sentence could be justified."

He went on to say that the case served as an illustration of the "harm
and damage" that malicious use of social networking sites could do.

Duffy was also given a five-year antisocial behaviour order to prohibit
him from creating and accessing social network sites including Facebook,
Twitter, YouTube, Bebo and Myspace. He will also have to inform police
of any phone he has or buys that comes with internet access.

The court heard that Duffy has Asperger's syndrome and lived a
"miserable existence" drinking alcohol alone at his home in Reading.

Joanne Belsey, prosecuting, said Duffy's series of online attacks began
following the death of 16-year-old Hayley Bates, from Staffordshire, who
died in a car crash in September 2010.

Duffy defaced pictures of her, adding crosses over her eyes and stitches
over her forehead. One caption underneath a picture of flowers at the
crash site read: "Used car for sale, one useless owner."

He then went on to focus on Lauren Drew, a 14-year-old who died from an epilepsy attack at her home in Gloucester in January.

Duffy posted offensive and upsetting images relating to her death and
for Mother's Day created a YouTube video with a picture of a coffin
saying "Happy Mothers Day".

Public schoolgirl Natasha MacBryde was his next target. She killed
herself after she was sent a message by an anonymous bully on a social
networking website. She had also been teased by members of an all-girl
clique at school.

Duffy set up a fake tribute page on Facebook called Tasha the Tank Engine.

On the official memorial page set up by her brother James he wrote: "I
fell asleep on the track lolz," and posted images of her with text
saying she was spoilt. Other trolls joined the abuse.

Duffy's final target was Jordan Cooper, 14, from Washington, Newcastle upon Tyne, who was stabbed to death.

Duffy created a group called "Jordan Cooper in pieces" with a profile
picture of a knife with blood dripping off it. A further YouTube video
was also made which contained pictures of his eyes crossed out and
slashes across his face.

Duffy's lawyer Lance Whiteford said: "In terms of mitigation there is
none. I cannot imagine the trauma and anxiety caused to the families of
these horrible, despicable offences."

She said his condition meant he was not aware of the effect he was having on his victims.

Duffy had been cautioned for a similar offence in 2009 and Whiteford
said he lived an isolated life and had himself been bullied at school
and work.

Speaking outside court, Natasha MacBryde's father, Andrew, said: "He is a
disturbed individual who caused the maximum of grief for his own
satisfaction.

"I think he must be a very lonely man who unfortunately tried to get attention through the most disgusting way possible.

"In a way I feel sorry for him and I think he needs some sort of counselling as it is obviously very odd behaviour.

"I hope his sentencing shows other trollers that they are not anonymous
and they will be caught if they continue their vile games."

He said he had not been able to watch the Tasha the Tank Engine video as
it was too distressing. Following the sentencing, Lauren Drew's father
Mark spoke of the devastation it caused her family as they struggled to
come to terms with her death: "We were already having a hard time.
Lauren was my only daughter and I worshipped the ground she walked on
and this person was hiding behind a computer.

"He caused devastation to us and other families; for so many people. It hurts but he sits behind a computer with no feeling."

Drew called for the operators of social networking sites to take more
responsibility for their content: "The web is a wonderful thing if used
right but as you can see in this case it was used wrongly. These days
children live on Facebook, it's their lives and they're just so
vulnerable."

After the hearing police said they would continue to track down offenders like Duffy.

Det Ch Insp James Hahn, of Thames Valley police, said: "Clearly this has
been a very emotive case, that has caused additional distress and
suffering for families who have been trying to cope with the loss of
loved ones.

"Malicious communication through social networking is a new phenomenon
and unfortunately shows how technology can be abused. However, our
investigation shows that offenders cannot hide behind their computer
screens."
https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/memberlist?mode=overall_posters
astrocreep

true lilly wrote:Yep, those DIF "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 844424 Fools are Lurking... "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 567573 pale ... "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 449107794

Who is online?
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 EmptyIn total there are 31 users online :
: 2 Registered,
3 Hidden and
26 Guests :
: 1 Bot
Most users ever online was
on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:34 pm
Registered Users: rodin, true lilly
Bots : Google
Who is online?
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 EmptyIn total there are 15 users online :
: 1 Registered,
1 Hidden and
13 Guests :
: 2 Bots
Most users ever online was
on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:34 pm
Registered Users: true lilly
Bots : bing, Google
true lilly wrote:Icke has become a danger...the overkill of
Promotion and Protection of the blatant schill,
all over the WEB NET of lies, has discredited
the whole CONspiracy Industry...and the NET,
that more than seems to be, too busy hiding
the very ugly truth of David Icke, to dare to
give up any search that contain any proofs of
his, and his backers, ultimate plot, to even
appear to their claimed job, of "searching" for
what people are asking for.

Oh yes, you can find some, genuine anti-Icke
comments, videos etc. but they all come with,
a 'Mountain' of attacks against those who do
not buy his INSANE PREACHINGS. Yes, 'they'
do keep making sure Icke 'wins' 'The NUMBERS
Game'...IDIOTS...The NUMBERS Game LOSES
THE BIG GAME.

And Those Who Matter, Know That.
true lilly wrote:"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 707376
astrocreep

true lilly wrote:Ahh, but lets put the blame where it belongs:
"tintin".

Bloody stupid to have so personally involved himself
in attacking, with the aid of proudly self confessed
satanists like "cori" et al, one powerless old woman
who dared to share how she's survived 50 years of
attacks by satanists.

And even more stupid to have promoted himself
as 'Bigger and More Untouchable' than David Icke.

Car Bombs, threats of a "Burning Necklace" and
near fatal bashing's,
were most definitely overkill.

Insanely compounded by Teams of Pro-Ickests,
Publicly cheering on and threatening more of
the same, against that, known to be real, person.

You could call it, 'Suicide by Ego', in that it would
take one insanely huge ego, to believe that those
near 20 million views, were by a majority of people
who were suckered by "tintin", and not those who
watched for his plots.
Many of which that "tintin"
and his team, also just had to, boast of pulling off.
Sorry 'el kabong' (and all 'you' 'names'),
but your efforts at distracting from
what's really going down, are going down...
...like a lead balloon...THANKS "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 832261 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 233183
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 93349

"Love", yes, because it still isn't too late to
Do A 180% Turn, and Save Themselves.

true lilly wrote:Ahh..."tintin"/"Cruise"/'David Icke', Julian Assange, "cori" et al,
all the same thing...all the 'names' selling the same lies...
...for the same beast beast they slave for...so this belongs here to:

true lilly wrote:SEE CORI The Cackling Crone,
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Image
Drive Off 'their' Own...
with it's Personal Pride in Publicly Boasting (again),
of how Evil it IS, and how MUCH it luvvsss it's lord,
of Ultimate Evil...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3104
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3105
true lilly wrote:
rodin wrote:
John Drake wrote:
rodin wrote: They definitely only
support one country - Israel. I have plenty anecdotes...
So how do you explain the fact that im a very patriotic Englishman but im a Jew?

Epic fail Rodin.
Yes, but what are you first?

How the Jews stole Britain
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=172976

Its a long read with many sources, plus its a continuation of a thread
quietly closed behind my back. The first post on the re-issued thread
got me 5 retrospective points a full month after posting.

911 was provably controlled demolition. Here are just a few coincidences regarding the powerful Jew Larry Silverstein
a)
He heavily insured the towers against terrorist attack when he took
over the lease 6 weeks earlier. The towers had an asbestos problem and
were net worthless - six weeks later the first responder citizens of New
York had an asbestos problem and Larry was more than $4Bn richer
b)
Larry always took breakfast at the top of the tower, but not that
morning. His family also did not show up for work that morning
c)
Larry is on record as having used the phrase 'pull it' regarding WTC7. I
independently proved using available forensic evidence that WTC7 was
demolished.
My natural instinct is to build bridges with people,
but not on the basis of arrested truth. Notice that unlike some here I
don't get hysterical or use large font, generally I eschew bad language
and ad hominem.
You may respond to this post with
a Pavlovian reaction of 'hater' or you may choose to discuss the evidence.
..."interesting coincidence" there Rodin,
that your last line includes....
'hater'...when I'm trying to get answers
about and from THE MOST VILE of "JEW HATERS",
who luuvvvssssss, Posting in CODE
using things
like Sport, Soccer, Tennis, Numbers, Lone Nutter,
Run AMOK MASS MURDERERS... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad...and,
"9/11"...oh, and all that, "Don't Use Effective Tools",
or "you lose", PAVLOVIAN PRE-CONDITIONING,
"YOU SET", does not wash with me...there is a
massive difference between being 'cool and wise',
and BASHING folk 'big words' and a STONE COLD
'heart'
...which brings me (cleverly Wink) to...

So, anyone...got an answer?
Can you get an answer?
Well of course we know you can,
but WILL you, get an explanation
from "Tintin", "cori" & Co. as to
WHY THEY REFUSE TO TOUCH
THIS MAJOR WORLD NEWS?

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 988130-serena-williams-us-open
Serena Williams
had a spectacular dummy spit
in her loss to Sam Stosur
in the US Open final,
telling the chair umpire
she was a "hater" and
"unattractive inside".
Watch it here.

Picture: AP Read More

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 233183 ....just like Team TINTIN,
INSANELY, HATEFULLY, SPITEFULLY, ANGRILY,
THREATENINGLY posting,
10 YEAR OLD, TENNIS 'news', rather than
say a word, IN "tintin's":
"The NEWS Behind The NEWS" Thread,
In David Icke's Forum: "TODAY'S NEWS",
ABOUT TODAY'S NEWS of
THE FIRST AUSTRALIAN WOMAN to WIN
THE US OPEN Final, In 31 Years!
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 93349
...now that IS, One MAJOR, DUMMY SPIT!

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 93349Serena Williams dummy spit
Watch:

http://video.heraldsun.com.au/2125970940/Serena-Williams-dummy-spit
Watch Serena Williams have a complete rant
against umpire Eva Asderaki
at the womens final of the US Open

...wow, even with a NAME like
Eva Asderaki, that "they'd" USUALLY
luv to play with, pull apart and twist to
"TELL" people "IT MEANS WHAT 'THEY' SAY",
'they're' NOT GAME TO TOUCH IT!

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 93349 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 233183 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 93349
................ "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 252310...............but then...
....could it be, something to do with,
The TRIPLE HEART SHAPED Pendant
that WILLIAMS WORE....TOO CLOSE
to "their" "HEART SHAPED ISLAND",
KILL CODE...

'cori' said,
"UTOYA ... "perfect match",
probably the most typical
'small island' there is

the amok island has
the shape of a HEART
!!
"

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Article20247850D326E3900000578771_63
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 EUROVISION_2011_HEART_AND_EURO_MARQUE_CMYK_DARK_A4

"HEART SHAPED"
MAKEPEACE ISLAND,
NOOSA RIVER,
AUSTRALIA

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Makepeace-Island_20110907103825322182-600x400
...well, AN AUSTRALIAN DID WIN,
IN NEW YORK, The Home of "GROUND ZERO",
ON THE DAY of The 10th Anniversary of 9/11,
BEATING An AMERICAN, On Their OWN SOIL

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 252310
PLENTY of SHIT
home burnt down
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 425px-Land_of_plenty
Williams is Lana

...oh and there is SO MUCH MORE to all this
EVIDENCE of "tintin", "cori" & Co. RUNNING SCARED...

..."they" said:"The whole thing is unreal, almost absurd.
The ISLAND has the shape of a HEART.
Running scared
RUNNING SCARED wins the HEART song contest
and they were RUNNING SCARED on the HEART Island
"

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Image"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Image
Same Twisted Evil THING Twisted Evil !

Let's do a word-association test.
When I say
"billionaire's private island" and "$7900 a night",

what sort of picture comes to mind?
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Th-Richard-Branson-3-192x128
Branson's private Aussie island
The island has been occupied by a reclusive old woman
named
"Shotgun Hannah" Makepeace,

"An ISLAND
completely surrounded by WATER.
People were trying to SWIM to safety."

And when "tintin" was "Cruise"
he said he would,
"SWIM TO TASMANIA"

tintin wrote:
<blockquote>"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Image
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 DEVIL%20LOGO.DESKTOP
The biggest MASSACRE in australian history was in
Port Arthur.
A small island.... (Holm)

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 TopTeaser_crop_Die-Insel--in-Norwegen-Wenige-Stunden-nach-dem-Attentat-in-Oslo-kamen-bei-der-Schie-erei-auf-der-Insel-Utoya-ebenfalls-mehrere-Menschen-ums-Leben
UTOYA ... perfect match, probably(NOT!)
the most typical 'small island' there is

the amok island has the shape of a HEART!!
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Lena-i-heart-you
Lena... Set Alight... Telenor Arena /Terror Oslo
"I heart you"
about 90 teenagers shot on the little heart island
...by ABB

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Vukovic_AndreasBeh_1425144s

Now CAREFULLY Read the'The NEWS Behind The NEWS' Thread,
of
"tintin/CRUISE" from (at least), last night, on,To SEE HIM STACKING UP These
SAME CODE KEYS
Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad...and, more:
UPDATING "their" NEXT PLOT!

</blockquote>http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3092
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3093
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3095
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3096
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3097

ninny wrote: 12-09-2011, 07:49 AM #30963
Originally Posted by tintin11-09-2011, 06:23 PM
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Wpid-51nBzcFxa2BLSL500
Williams

VENUS WILLIAMS won the US OPEN just before 11 SEPTEMBER 2001.
(VENUS = LUCIFER)
The tournament started on 27 AUGUST, day of the LEXINGTON crash
and day LYNDON JOHNSON was born.

Here the man's winner of the US OPEN 2001.
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 800px-Lleyton_Hewitt_Wimbledon_2004
Leyton Hewitt

LEYTON HEWITT won on the 20th birthday of MICHELLE WILLIAMS,
one day after the WILLIAMS final.
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 570px-Barack_and_Michelle_Obama_at_the_Home_States_Ball

Serena Williams

SERENA WILLIAMS born same date ANNE ROBINSON
and MICHELLE WILLIAMS links it to MICHELLE ROBINSON.
Michelle Robinson born 17 JANUARY. 117. (11 SEPTEMBER = 117)

LEYTON won just before the BIRDS attack on 911.

on 9/10/11
Quote:
First Lady Michelle Obama Challenges Serena Williams at U.S. Open

First Lady Michelle Obama is a woman of many talents. The wife of 44th
and incumbent President Barack Obama flaunted her forehand in her first
visit to the U.S. Open on Friday. Michelle visited the U.S. Open at New
York's Flushing Meadows to promote her Let's Move campaign which seeks
to end childhood obesity in the United States. She also praised the U.S.
Tennis Association's efforts to build kid-sized courts around the
country and recruit more youngsters to the game.

Clad in white sporty top and black pants, Michelle played kid-sized
doubles against Serena Williams, clocked a 55-mph serve and even did
some hula-hooping, reports the Associated Press. Addressing local
youngsters, Obama said that she didn't play tennis until after law
school as they were very few tennis courts near her Chicago home. She
warned the young crowd that she was not about to serve at 135 mph, Roger
Federer style, according to Politico.

"It's the kind of sport that you just develop a passion for. I'm not
really good or anything like that. That's the beauty of tennis," she
said. "You don't have to be good to enjoy it. I love the game, and my
skills are very questionable."
She also joined the kids in a tennis video game, table tennis and other activities to encourage the young crowd about the sport.

The First Lady also got to hang out with some of the tennis greats like
James Blake, Katrina Adams and even Billie Jean King, who sat behind the
First Lady as they took in a match later in the day. While extolling
the values of tennis as an exercise, Michelle said that she introduced
her children to tennis quite early. "That's one of the reasons why I
introduced the sport to my kids early on, because it's great for kids
because it gets you moving," she said.

She hopes to keep playing tennis even in her 90s. "It's a sport you can
do forever," Obama said. Check out some photos of the First Lady during
her visit to the U.S. Open.
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 2Dw9u9ptDHcI
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 KUUdRBq9m2NQ

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 EpDsr2AsQEug
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3098
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3094
And in a "dixie d" LINK at the last link:
"A non-specialist
would not have been able
to understand
all the data
the Japanese
ministry of transport
was quoted as saying,
as much of it
was presented
in numerical form."

...and even a lot more, REAL EVIDENCE in my last 36 hours of posts
and more, like "tintin" a.k.a. "Cruise" staying in my house for 3 weeks,
buying a
HEART SHAPED 'BURNING NECKLACE', from a Local OXFORD DON
(for his woman back home), BUT LEAVING IT IN MY ROOM, along with other
REAL EVIDENCE, like the 44 Gallon Drum
loaded with fuel and 8 CAR TYRES
arranged together by Local Thieves, before making their escape??
that struck just after "tintin" left
...and, LOTS, LOTS MORE, REAL EVIDENCE
that "you" scum, ARE BLOODY EVIL, LIARS, and WORSE.

Necklacing (sometimes called necklace) is the practice of summary execution carried out by forcing a rubber tire, filled with gas, around a victim's chest and arms, and setting it on fire. The victim may take up to 20 minutes to die, suffering severe burns in the process.
...and now would you like me to tell you about
The DUTCH BOAR who LOVED KILLING NIGGERS,
and taught us all about "Burning Necklaces"
Long Before they were known to the outside world
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:20 am

true lilly wrote:
So, anyone...got an answer?
Can you get an answer?
Well of course we know you can,
but WILL you, get an explanation
from "Tintin", "cori" & Co. as to
WHY THEY REFUSE TO TOUCH
THIS MAJOR WORLD NEWS?

tintin wrote:"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 375px-Samantha-Stosur-2009-US-open
Sam Stosur: Van Gogh

SAM STOSUR won on 11 SEPTEMBER against WILLIAMS.
...'interesting' to, how
"tintin" 'dressed' WINNER AUSSIE SAM,
like LOSER U.S. WILLIAMS,
in his response...

true lilly wrote: Very Happy SMILE, Smilie! Very Happy
31 REVERSED, is 13 Wink Smile , so SMILE...! Very Happy
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 832261
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 485393-stosur-wins-us-open
Stosur produced the match of her life
against a nervous Williams to
win 6-2 6-3
in one hour and 13 minutes
in front of 23,000 people
on Arthur Ashe Stadium.

SAMANTHA Stosur has become
Australia's first female
grand slam singles champion in 31 years
following her shock US Open final win
over American Serena Williams
at Flushing Meadows.
true lilly wrote:
tintin wrote:Running scared
RUNNING SCARED wins the HEART song contest
and they were RUNNING SCARED on the HEART Island.

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 958473-anders-behring-breivik
That's ... reversed.
(31 and 13
, the BLOODLINE link)
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Khazaria

...WILLIAMS final.
31 REVERSED is 13 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 832261
true lilly wrote:"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 478277-sam-stosur
...poor "tintin"...so much of Today's News
that he HAS TO TWIST to 'TELL' "his TALES"...
...and further prove he's a green with envy,
bitter liar...
true lilly wrote:
...and the 1st of 3 Lead Image/Stories, in order,
at The HERALD SUN Now...

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 418272-sam-stosur-us-open-final
JOIN OUR LIVE BLOG NOW:
Sam Stosur

is
playing her toughest match
against Serena Williams
in US Open final.
Picture: Getty Image

Read More
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 469561-110912-stosur
[size=18]Samantha Stosur returns a shot to Serena Williams
during the women's championship match at the
US Open tennis tournament in New York. AP

SAMANTHA Stosur became Australia's first

female grand slam singles champion in 31 years
when she pulled off a stunning upset over American
Serena Williams at today's US Open final.

Stosur produced the match of her life
against a nervous Williams to
win 6-2 6-3
in one hour and 13 minutes
in front of 23,000 people
on Arthur Ashe Stadium.

SAMANTHA Stosur has become
Australia's first female
grand slam singles champion in 31 years
following her shock US Open final win
over American Serena Williams
at Flushing Meadows.

More at FoxSports.com.au.
Related Coverage

Stosur downs angry Williams Herald Sun, 9 minutes ago
Stosur wins the US Open Herald Sun, 11 minutes ago
Sam Stosur wins the US Open Herald Sun, 2 hours ago
As it happened: Stosur v Williams FoxSports, 2 hours ago
Tougher Stosur can surf wave of success Courier Mail, 1 day ago

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 477093-stosur-us-open
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 476330-stosur-us-open
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 477081-stosur-us-open
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 475865-stosur-us-open
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 485362-stosur-wins-us-open
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 485361-stosur-wins-us-open
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 486180-stosur-wins-us-open
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 476359-us-open-tennis
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 477143-stosur-us-open
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 475890-stosur-us-open
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 485393-stosur-wins-us-open Smile Very Happy Wink Smile Very Happy Wink Very Happy Smile Very Happy Wink Smile Very Happy Wink
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:15 am

ninny wrote:13-09-2011, 03:49 AM
Originally Posted by cori
CHRONOS = SATURN = SATAN = GRIM REAPER
also important: he cuts off penisses with his reaping hook

thx for that. i forgot about satan himself. think im off the forum
for some days. this is too much antichrist bullshit at the moment...
cheers
cori wrote: 13-09-2011, 03:52 AM
Originally Posted by ninny
thx for that. i forgot about satan
himself. think im off the forum for some days. this is too much
antichrist bullshit at the moment...
cheers

I am sorry
I for one have no beef with the 'antichrist'
since I dont believe in chist, how could I believe in an anti christ
If theres something capable of being really evil, then - in my opinion - that can only be mankind... no?
ninny wrote:13-09-2011, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by dixie d
39 is the Country Code for Italy and the Vatacan City.

Last edited by ninny; 13-09-2011 at 11:59 AM.
ninny wrote:14-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by bigjim7
I think its very significant that the
death of the ultimate warrior against slavery, and a symbol of defiance
died on the anniversary of the day that they started their endgame to
enslave us all. It is as though they are trying to say to us their is
no hope, give up, even the strongest of you can not stand against us.
But I for one am not so easily intimdated.

One love. One god in heaven.

Epheser 6

The armour of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
11 Put on the full armour of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.
12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the
rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world
and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

13 Therefore put on the full armour of God, so that when the day of evil
comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done
everything, to stand.
14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled round your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,
15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.
16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and
requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for
all the Lord's people.
19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so
that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel,
20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

<3

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Armor%20of%20God
Last edited by ninny; 14-09-2011 at 01:17 PM.
Here's some of how it really reads
(click on the numbers; they also lead to the Root Words & Meanings);
Best to read Every MEANING of EVERY WORD:

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Eph&c=6&v=1&t=KJV#1

Finally 3063, my 3450 brethren 80, be strong 1743 in 1722 the Lord 2962, and 2532 in 1722 the power 2904 of his 846 might 2479.

Put on 1746 the whole armour 3833 of God 2316, that 4314 ye 5209 may be able 1410 to stand 2476 against 4314 the wiles 3180 of the devil 1228

For 3754 we 2254 wrestle 3823 not 3756 against 2076 4314 flesh 4561 and 2532 blood 129, but 235 against 4314 principalities 746, against 4314 powers 1849, against 4314 the rulers 2888 of the darkness 4655 of this 5127 world 165, against 4314 spiritual 4152 wickedness 4189 in 1722 high 2032 [places].

Wherefore 1223 5124 take unto you 353 the whole armour 3833 of God 2316, that 2443 ye may be able 1410 to withstand 436 in 1722 the evil 4190 day 2250, and 2532 having done 2716 all 537, to stand 2476 .

Stand 2476 therefore 3767, having 4024 0 your 5216 loins 3751 girt about 4024 with 1722 truth 225, and 2532 having on 1746 the breastplate 2382 of righteousness 1343;

And 2532 your feet 4228 shod 5265 with 1722 the preparation 2091 of the gospel 2098 of peace 1515;

Above 1909 all 3956, taking 353 the shield 2375 of faith 4102, wherewith 1722 3739 ye shall be able 1410 to quench 4570 all 3956 the fiery 4448 darts 956 of the wicked 4190.

And 2532 take 1209 the helmet 4030 of salvation 4992, and 2532 the sword 3162 of the Spirit 4151, which is 3603 the word 4487 of God 2316:

Praying 4336 always 1722 2540 3956 with 1223 all 3956 prayer 4335 and 2532 supplication 1162 in 1722 the Spirit 4151, and 2532 watching 69 thereunto 1519 5124 846 with 1722 all 3956 perseverance 4343 and 2532 supplication 1162 for 4012 all 3956 saints 40;
And 2532 for 5228 me 1700, that 2443 utterance 3056 may be given 1325 unto me 3427, that I may open 1722 457 my 3450 mouth 4750 boldly 1722 3954,
to make known 1107 the mystery 3466 of the gospel 2098,

For 5228 which 3739 I am an ambassador 4243 in 1722 bonds 254: that 2443 therein 1722 846 I may speak boldly 3955 , as 5613 I 3165 ought 1163 to speak 2980 .

But 1161 that 2443 ye 5210 also 2532 may know 1492 my 1691 affairs 2596, [and] how 5101 I do 4238 , Tychicus 5190, a beloved 27 brother 80 and 2532 faithful 4103 minister 1249 in 1722 the Lord 2962, shall make known 1107 to you 5213 all things 3956:

Whom 3739 I have sent 3992 unto 4314 you 5209 for 1519 the same 846 purpose 5124,
that 2443 ye might know 1097 our 2257 affairs 4012, and 2532 [that] he might comfort 3870 your 5216 hearts 2588.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  ninny Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:03 pm

hi,

i only chose one of the english translations i found (randomly).
there are plenty of translations, so dont mind me, maybe posting a "wrong one".
but i think im out of the "news behind the news" bs. doesnt feel good, that you are monitoring people.
what's your fear?

and hello lol!
ninny
ninny

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:38 pm

ninny wrote:hi,

i only chose one of the english translations i found (randomly).
there are plenty of translations, so dont mind me, maybe posting a "wrong one".
but i think im out of the "news behind the news" bs. doesnt feel good, that you are monitoring people.
what's your fear?

and hello lol!

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 449107794 ... "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 252310 ...it's NOT me who HIDES,
SNEAKS, SPIES and BANS COUNTER ARGUMENTS.

I read what is posted ON A PUBLIC FORUM,
BY A MAN who STAYED IN MY HOUSE for 3 Weeks,
and His Team of Foreign And LOCAL THUGS,
who HAVE MADE ATTEMPTS at ENDING MY LIFE.

Then I PUBLICLY posy my COUNTER ARGUMENTS
to their B.S. on another, This ONE, PUBLIC Forum
that "THEY" DO MONITOR, BUT FEAR even trying
to debate, 'toe to toe'.

Anyway, I was GLAD to see YOU TURN to 'The Bible'
when 'cori' did it's regular,
"I HATE MAN BUT LOVE ANTICHRISTS", Cackling,
and only added the links to the Greek Dictionary
of The Full, Descriptive (and so, much deeper),
MEANINGS to Each of The Words it contains.

I was very tired at the time, so didn't give my reply
the full explanation YOU DID DESERVE, SORRY,
and have to go out and get tired again soon, so
I will get back to this later, God Willing.

But will add, that I've been very tired due to
server headaches from the bashings I was REFUSED
treatment for (by 'their' 'mates' who abuse their
positions in the 'Health Industry), and more digestive
problems I've suffered since a polyp was removed
(after 15 years of bleeding), but that 'somehow',
"ESCAPED" from it's screw top specimen jar before it
reached the lab for a biopsy...so "I" still don't know
what it was. 'Interestingly' though, that I was bumped
to the "Urgent" list by my new doctor, simply on reading
my old files (on suspicion of the likelihood of cancer),
BUT, now have to wait another 3 YEARS for tests,
BECAUSE "THEY" "LOST" THAT POLYP.
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 252310
But still, I carry on, ENJOYING LIFE, Counting small
and BIG Blessings; like STILL BEING ALIVE Wink Very Happy
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  ninny Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:56 pm

thx for reply lilly,

due to the kallisti spirit in this forum. dont mind me post some serious stuff about the "news behind the news" issue.
it is sucking energy on a high level. i didnt count the weeks i worked on that. but does suck energy on a sinister way. that's why i chose to stop that bs.
it doesnt lead you to anything positive. and the quote of epheser was my answer to this thread. the lack of discussion finally drove me to that.

btw: all the best for your health!
ninny
ninny

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:09 am

'Interesting', that NONE of "YOU" MULTI-I.D., MULTI Forum
posting 'names', CARED to pass my message on to 'dixie d',
WAY BACK when I first asked....

Rolling Eyes
true lilly wrote:Oh and dixie, the more I find you to know and understand,
the less ashamed I feel at getting you so wrong.

The only real person I know who knows as much as you
appear to, is also expert at conducting 'blind tests'.

I still don't know who you are, or which 'side' you're on,
but you have given me so much more to deeply think about,
that I can only be grateful.

As to conclusions, well I still can't hold the words of,
a 'name' on a Net forum, as 'trust' worthy,
particularly as your links contain so much that could be
read to be saying many different things, but I will keep
reading your posts, most worthy of patiently pondering,
while I wait for real world confirmations (of answers to
questions your posts raise), that I know I can trust.

Oh and no, I am not 'linked' to anyone posting at DIF,
or any other forums, other than as 'their' 'target',
and
even in the real world, I'm very much my own person,
much to the dismay of those who advise me to be, 'more
like', those who 'get along', colluding to do good people,
great harm, for their own selfish desires and 'entertainment'.
dixie d wrote:
15-09-2011, 02:15 AM #31080
I've been informed that I'm being monitored from this site on another
site involving our old friend Vera Susa, so I'll stop posting on this
site. I know I'm being attacked and I don't really understand why, so
all I can do myself is wish everyone all the very best for the future,
as for myself I don't know what the future holds.

I also don't know if it's just a coincidence, but I was informed
yesterday by my mother that my brother was poisoned the other day in a
restaurant in Amsterdam.

I'll leave Tintin to his thread, and I wonder if he's still connected to Vera Susa.

Take care all.

Dixie.

Last edited by dixie d; 15-09-2011 at 04:11 AM.

Quote:
Are you talking about that other side
copying the posts fron this side, in order to discuss/bullshit it? Ive
seen it too and I don't care. The more readers, the better.

Who are the other side? It's a shame they have to hide isn't it? Or do they post as others on here also?

Last edited by dixie d; 15-09-2011 at 04:27 AM.
[/quote][/quote]
THE OTHER SIDE of "cori" is NOT ANTICHRIST.
THE OTHER SIDE of "cori" DOES NOT WANT 99.9%
of ALL HUMANS DEAD.
THE OTHER SIDE of "cori" HAVE ASKED 'those'
who DO POST AT DIF, to invite you here
for one to one conversation
with those "tintin" BANS at DIF.

And NO, I am not 'monitoring', but reading,
what's written on a PUBLIC Forum,
that I USED TO also write on, UNTIL I WAS BANNED.

And NO, I am NOT HIDING, but those who do hide, just love to go
and spread tales where 'they' know those 'they' spread tales about,
ARE BANNED FROM REPLYING.

Maybe 'david icke'/"TINTIN" should take the next NAZI Goose Step
and BAN ALL BUT MONITORED & 'currently' 'approved' MEMBERS,
from so much as even reading 'his' Public Forum.

Oh and YES, "tintin" and HIS LOCAL THUGS
ARE STILL CONNECTED to me, in that
THEIR ATTACKS AGAINST ME AND MINE
HAVE NOT STOPPED.

And it would be nice if one the 'names' that
posts here and at DIF, CARED to pass that on
to dixie d.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  ninny Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:20 am

of course i talked to dixie, i dont know if he is able to come to this forum, because your url is beeing censored as i saw in his answer.
but im trying to connect with him if he gives me some contact details.

the personal information he leaves sometimes through out the posts drove me to write to him, to realize, that it is possible his life sucks right now
because he is addicted to this thread as i was. hopefully he will stop as he "promised" yesterday.
if not, i dont know how to help. i am also waiting that they delete my account, this is long overdue. maybe i put some pepper into the threads to quicken the deleting process lol!

you dont have to defend yourself. of course you are monitoring us and calling us this and that, but that is ok. (wether i am a devil worshipper, nor do i belong to any team nor do i suck on DI's balls) its for the good.
i accidently fell over this tintin thread here. i was normally looking for the DI trial and found out about this thing here. (because the moderators over there piss me off for such a long time)
I dont care which personal vendettas you guys have with the people over there. i am here to say to you, that you are right about the NBTN thread.
and if you know dixie, you should know that he often doesnt realize what exactly people are talking about.
i forwarded your message.

btw. nobody ever informed me about this forum here. as you see, god goes strange ways. google is often your best friend and the DI trial helped a lot. ^^
ninny
ninny

Back to top Go down

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Empty The LAST Worldly Kingdom Age IS CRUMBLING...

Post  true lilly Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:47 pm

The LAST Worldly Kingdom Age IS CRUMBLING...
NOT 'Rising' other than to it's Final Push At TAKING

The Glorious Land God Promised to the RE-GATHERED
Tribes of Israel, AND THOSE WHO JOIN WITH THEM.

which 'they' FAIL AT!

...and 'the Last word' From "tintin" on page 3111
of his now, very slow thread, in DIF, Today's News, on page two:

FLORES = FLORENCE = NIGHTINGALE = THE PASSWORD = DEATH.

The FLORES links to BUENOS AIRES
means the ILLUMINATI WAR ORGY is about to begin.

Just wait to be put on "INACTIVE",
so it seems to readers that "you" "LOST",
and "Stormed off in a huff"...but you'll
need to try to post some PERSONAL,
NEW INSIGHT, into WHY THEY ARE EVIL,
as your intended 'Last Word', before 'they'
DENY YOU THAT LAST WORD.

As to who reads it:
READ BACKWARDS,
FROM TERRORIST EVENTS and
'LONE NUTTERS' Running AMOK,
'Randomly' SLAUGHTERING, and you
CAN SEE 'Them' PLOTTING and
GIVING THE ORDERS
Twisted Evil...

...my posting Only Some of
The QUOTES that PROVED IT,
was how I came to be MADE,
"INACTIVE" Rolling Eyes

For the first years that I posting, very general warnings,
I was always being TOLD to,
"STOP POSTING on that 'TERRORIST' Site",
then just before my BANNING,
it became,
"are you still posting on that 'ANTI' TERRORIST Site"...

Of course, there is much more to all of it, but I can't rewrite
6+ years of explanations...but I can answer each false accusation
as they're put to me
Wink Smile
true lilly wrote:"WHO" is On Line...SPIES from
David Icke official Forums, spreading more lies
at David Icke Official Forums, and elsewhere,
about what Real Individual Human Beings
post here...

true lilly wrote:Hey "cori", so WHY DIDN'T YOU,
WHO ARE A READING and POSTING MEMBER HERE,
INVITE DIXIE D OVER to AT LEAST READ THE,
MOST HEART FELT APOLOGY I POSTED HERE
that I also posted on another thread
(but can't find in my current sleepy state),
and ALLOW HIM THE RIGHT TO DIRECTLY
QUIZ those YOU TELL HIM NOT TO TRUST?

Or 'Billy Ruben', or 'Rodin' or ANY of the 'others'?

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 2803512470 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 449107794
'Interesting', that NONE of "YOU" MULTI-I.D., MULTI Forum
posting 'names', CARED to pass my message on to 'dixie d',
WAY BACK when I first asked....

Rolling Eyes
true lilly wrote:Oh and dixie, the more I find you to know and understand,
the less ashamed I feel at getting you so wrong.

The only real person I know who knows as much as you
appear to, is also expert at conducting 'blind tests'.

I still don't know who you are, or which 'side' you're on,
but you have given me so much more to deeply think about,
that I can only be grateful.

As to conclusions, well I still can't hold the words of,
a 'name' on a Net forum, as 'trust' worthy,
particularly as your links contain so much that could be
read to be saying many different things, but I will keep
reading your posts, most worthy of patiently pondering,
while I wait for real world confirmations (of answers to
questions your posts raise), that I know I can trust.

Oh and no, I am not 'linked' to anyone posting at DIF,
or any other forums, other than as 'their' 'target',
and
even in the real world, I'm very much my own person,
much to the dismay of those who advise me to be, 'more
like', those who 'get along', colluding to do good people,
great harm, for their own selfish desires and 'entertainment'.
dixie d wrote:
15-09-2011, 02:15 AM #31080
I've been informed that I'm being monitored from this site on another
site involving our old friend Vera Susa, so I'll stop posting on this
site. I know I'm being attacked and I don't really understand why, so
all I can do myself is wish everyone all the very best for the future,
as for myself I don't know what the future holds.

I also don't know if it's just a coincidence, but I was informed
yesterday by my mother that my brother was poisoned the other day in a
restaurant in Amsterdam.

I'll leave Tintin to his thread, and I wonder if he's still connected to Vera Susa.

Take care all.

Dixie.

Last edited by dixie d; 15-09-2011 at 04:11 AM.

Quote:
Are you talking about that other side
copying the posts fron this side, in order to discuss/bullshit it? Ive
seen it too and I don't care. The more readers, the better.

Who are the other side? It's a shame they have to hide isn't it? Or do they post as others on here also?

Last edited by dixie d; 15-09-2011 at 04:27 AM.
THE OTHER SIDE of "cori" is NOT ANTICHRIST.
THE OTHER SIDE of "cori" DOES NOT WANT 99.9%
of ALL HUMANS DEAD.
THE OTHER SIDE of "cori" HAVE ASKED 'those'
who DO POST AT DIF, to invite you here
for one to one conversation
with those "tintin" BANS at DIF.

And NO, I am not 'monitoring', but reading,
what's written on a PUBLIC Forum,
that I USED TO also write on, UNTIL I WAS BANNED.

And NO, I am NOT HIDING, but those who do hide, just love to go
and spread tales where 'they' know those 'they' spread tales about,
ARE BANNED FROM REPLYING.

Maybe 'david icke'/"TINTIN" should take the next NAZI Goose Step
and BAN ALL BUT MONITORED & 'currently' 'approved' MEMBERS,
from so much as even reading 'his' Public Forum.

Oh and YES, "tintin" and HIS LOCAL THUGS
ARE STILL CONNECTED to me, in that
THEIR ATTACKS AGAINST ME AND MINE
HAVE NOT STOPPED.

And it would be nice if one the 'names' that
posts here and at DIF, CARED to pass that on
to dixie d.
[/quote]
ninny wrote:ill gonna decode you all lol!
and hi from germany.

Could it be that this 'reads as' a Double Threat,
because it comes from a 'forked tongue'?

Rather telling that "tintin", UNDER THE NAME,
"tintin", doesn't come here to 'decode' us, seeing
as this is the ONLY place where a poster who
(admits to) having him as a house guest for 3 weeks,
posts warnings on his current, real world, connections,
that FOLLOW HIS CODED ORDERS.
[/quote]

P.S. so far, there is only one 'name' I can feel and show genuine respect for,
as other than "tintin", there is still only one, real live human being
who posted at DIF, who, as the name they post under, has cared and bothered
to meet me, face to face, and check my bona fides for themselves.

That is the only 'name' who has also done, and shared, their own research
into the topics I cover, that all the other shout down with long ago debunked
myths that ALL THE WORLDLY RELIGIONS SHOVE DOWN THE WORLD'S THROAT.

While there have been quite a number of others who have contacted me,
claiming friendship, but remaining 'only names', while also trying to sway
me into accepting 'new age'/old lying religiously held beliefs of man.
Such as that, I "should kill others before they kill me"!!!!

As to other 'names';
I know and accept the need for 'the good to hide amongst the bad',
as in the real world. As I also know, Only God Can know a True Good Heart
of anyone, whichever 'camp' they seem or claim to stand in, and they are
those wise enough to also understand, that while I may rail against 'their'
particular claims and behaviours, I do Love Their Hearts, if they are those
doing that very hard job, of sifting and sorting.

And then you have the 'Billy Ruben's', who not only use many 'names',
on many forums, but many phones under many names, along with many
associates, in the real world.
Those who, if they were on the side of Doing Justice, would have long ago
known how to 'tell me', that The Good Side needs me to be quiet on some
issues and topics, rather than the over 166 phoned through, personal and
specific, death and other threats.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...and SEE what I opened THOSE BOOKS at,
on praying whether this is what I should post now:

Psalms 34:1-22
(each Word's Hebrew Meaning here)
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Psa&c=34&v=1&t=KJV#1
Of David,
at the time of his disguising his sanity before A·bim´e·lech,
so that he drove him out, and he went away.
I will bless Jehovah at all times;
Constantly his praise will be in my mouth.

In Jehovah my soul will make its boast;
The meek ones will hear and will rejoice.

O magnify Jehovah with me, YOU people,
And let us exalt his name together.

I inquired of Jehovah, and he answered me,
And out of all my frights he delivered me.

They looked to him and became radiant,
And their very faces could not possibly be ashamed.

This afflicted one called, and Jehovah himself heard.
And out of all his distresses He saved him.

The angel of Jehovah is camping all around those fearing him,
And he rescues them.

Taste and see that Jehovah is good, O YOU people;
Happy is the able-bodied man that takes refuge in him.

Fear Jehovah, YOU holy ones of his,
For there is no lack to those fearing him.

The maned young lions themselves have had little on hand and gone hungry;
But as for those seeking Jehovah, they will not lack anything good.

Come, YOU sons, listen to me;
The fear of Jehovah is what I shall teach YOU.

Who is the man that is delighting in life,
That is loving enough days to see what is good?

Safeguard your tongue against what is bad,
And your lips against speaking deception.

Turn away from what is bad, and do what is good;
Seek to find peace, and pursue it.

The eyes of Jehovah are toward the righteous ones,
And his ears are toward their cry for help.

The face of Jehovah is against those doing what is bad,
To cut off the mention of them from the very earth.

They cried out, and Jehovah himself heard,
And out of all their distresses he delivered them.

Jehovah is near to those that are broken at heart;
And those who are crushed in spirit he saves.

Many are the calamities of the righteous one,
But out of them all Jehovah delivers him.

He is guarding all the bones of that one;
Not one of them has been broken.

Calamity will put the wicked one himself to death;
And the very ones hating the righteous one will be held guilty.

Jehovah is redeeming the soul of his servants;
And none of those taking refuge in him will be held guilty.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Fuck

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
True Lilly wrote:
And there's 'Billy Ruben' with 'his'
months of death threats that specify such methods,
and associating himself with bad cops, health unionists,
biker groups, and really bad dudes...which you would right off,
as an attention seeking nutter...but for the at least
3 different phones 'he' uses, and, the others who know of,
and approve of 'his' death threats
, and the very specific
associations 'he' brags of, that make 'him' believe
'he's' 'untouchable'
enough to keep getting away with it.

...and then of course, there are
the 2 Car Bombs I've already survived...
and the other attacks by really bad dudes, etc...

and 'Jason/Billy Ruben's' dangerously erratic and
volatile behaviour that makes 'him' a liability to
'friends', 'associates' and
anyone 'he' 'perceives'
as a 'foe'.
Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

We've all been through this.
Two months ago,when I got sick of True Lillys',baseless,groundless,slander and lies,against everyone whom she finds dis-pleasure with,ie,anybody who does'nt unquestioning believe,who littany of lies.
Frustrated to the point of doing something stupid,I decided to take my chances with Ballarat Police,close to where Suzy lives,she being the "BUM" part of town,Wendouree West,known for its bakeries and cock gobbling glory holes of Hollioke Park.
...I have the phone bill here to prove I rang on a Saturday.
Anyway,not expecting to get anywhere,especially,if I gave away my relationship with NSW Police,to be rather strained at best.
I was surprised to have my queries answered by a very professional and seasoned officer,who knew the law and history of Victoria and Ballarat.
...After describing my complaint,being accused as a babyfucker and goat abuser and so has many others by this nutter.I mentioned Suzy's ex-husband,Bill Ryan,a serving member?,remember,this is Suzy data,it could be made up at the bottom of a Gin bottle.

BAck in a minute...
The officer then took an interest and began looking for this Bill Ryan.I said to the officer,she'd be easy to remember,her car was blown up by bombing in her driveway and herself has been beaten up twice and put in a hospital.I could hear the keyboard,thumping away in the background,he's researching the data as I speak.He had a chuckle and said,there has'nt been a car-bombing in the state of Victoria for 30 years and that was the Russell St bombing.
...The officer,whose name I'll keep secret until Suzy Ryan,True Lilly/Vera Susa wants to reveal more or challenge this,said she can't be charged the way the laws stand now,but that may differ in the near future.

That sad little tale,that Suzy Ryan/True Lilly made up,lied about,she has been milking the public and friends for years,whether it's money,computers or a lift down the street,True Lilly has been profiting off her lies for many years now,off the good will of her readers.
She continues with her lies,cause they serve her well.I exposed her for this and hopefully,slowly,others catch on.She even plays this on her own family,and she abandoned them,in favour of delivering Gods Saving Word,her schizoid spam,even over the love of her children.Still think she's not a threat,guess again,she's a dangerous,manipulative,game-playing,conspiring schizoid,who fooled many of you with her old lady act.
She isn't nice,frail or alone.She's very well connected.She's a liar,slanderer,extortionist,is this the quality of character,that one should have to advocate God for you?
Nutter extraordinaire...But wait,there's more,WOOF,WOOF...

rolling pin dogshag butt Razz
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
True Lilly wrote:
And there's 'Billy Ruben' with 'his'
months of death threats that specify such methods,
and associating himself with bad cops, health unionists,
biker groups, and really bad dudes...which you would right off,
as an attention seeking nutter...but for the at least
3 different phones 'he' uses, and, the others who know of,
and approve of 'his' death threats
, and the very specific
associations 'he' brags of, that make 'him' believe
'he's' 'untouchable'
enough to keep getting away with it.

...and then of course, there are
the 2 Car Bombs I've already survived...
and the other attacks by really bad dudes, etc...

and 'Jason/Billy Ruben's' dangerously erratic and
volatile behaviour that makes 'him' a liability to
'friends', 'associates' and
anyone 'he' 'perceives'
as a 'foe'.
Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

We've all been through this.
Two months ago,when I got sick of True Lillys',baseless,groundless,slander and lies,against everyone whom she finds dis-pleasure with,ie,anybody who does'nt unquestioning believe,who littany of lies.
Frustrated to the point of doing something stupid,I decided to take my chances with Ballarat Police,close to where Suzy lives,she being the "BUM" part of town,Wendouree West,known for its bakeries and cock gobbling glory holes of Hollioke Park.
...I have the phone bill here to prove I rang on a Saturday.
Anyway,not expecting to get anywhere,especially,if I gave away my relationship with NSW Police,to be rather strained at best.
I was surprised to have my queries answered by a very professional and seasoned officer,who knew the law and history of Victoria and Ballarat.
...After describing my complaint,being accused as a babyfucker and goat abuser and so has many others by this nutter.I mentioned Suzy's ex-husband,Bill Ryan,a serving member?,remember,this is Suzy data,it could be made up at the bottom of a Gin bottle.

BAck in a minute...
The officer then took an interest and began looking for this Bill Ryan.I said to the officer,she'd be easy to remember,her car was blown up by bombing in her driveway and herself has been beaten up twice and put in a hospital.I could hear the keyboard,thumping away in the background,he's researching the data as I speak.He had a chuckle and said,there has'nt been a car-bombing in the state of Victoria for 30 years and that was the Russell St bombing.
...The officer,whose name I'll keep secret until Suzy Ryan,True Lilly/Vera Susa wants to reveal more or challenge this,said she can't be charged the way the laws stand now,but that may differ in the near future.

That sad little tale,that Suzy Ryan/True Lilly made up,lied about,she has been milking the public and friends for years,whether it's money,computers or a lift down the street,True Lilly has been profiting off her lies for many years now,off the good will of her readers.
She continues with her lies,cause they serve her well.I exposed her for this and hopefully,slowly,others catch on.She even plays this on her own family,and she abandoned them,in favour of delivering Gods Saving Word,her schizoid spam,even over the love of her children.Still think she's not a threat,guess again,she's a dangerous,manipulative,game-playing,conspiring schizoid,who fooled many of you with her old lady act.
She isn't nice,frail or alone.She's very well connected.She's a liar,slanderer,extortionist,is this the quality of character,that one should have to advocate God for you?
Nutter extraordinaire...But wait,there's more,WOOF,WOOF...

rolling pin dogshag butt Razz

Billy Ruben wrote:I finally read the porn spam I posted yesterday.I just hit,Taboo Erotic Stories and copy and pasted the first one,which was an incest story.Not to pleased about that,I resorted to the truth,until I can find a tale,about a lonely teenage girl,curious,with a very obedient Ridgeback dog...

thumbs up dogshag dizzy rolf

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:I see you're here True Lilly,if you'd like,do you want to have three way conversation with Ballarat Police about your car-bombings and bashings that put you in hospital that you have failed for years to prove,with any evidence.I'm rigged,right now,to tape the conversation and post it,if you like...Bet you have'nt got the ticker,little liar...

fup roulette foff Razz

Well,come on True Lilly,scared off the word you use for your online name,True as in Gospel Truth...let's go,I challenge you,I sent you texts,you're still logged on,let's see if you can face yourself,what you are and what you have done.I mean it's only a matter of time,you can face the justice of man,or the hand of God,still think you're a dearly beloved favourite,well,let's see the truth.I already know,I just want you to face the lies and destruction you've done to your own and many others,you're hated for a reason Suzy Ryan...and it has nothing to do with God or your version on how you see it.I got you Suzy Ryan/True lilly...I got you.You can pretend to not acknowledge it,but you do,know it.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:40 am

true lilly wrote:Gold, silver dive in flight to cash
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 519793-aus-bus-pix-silver-ingot
9:29AM
Tatyana Shumsky
A SILVER market meltdown
saw prices plummet 18 per cent
as gold tumbled in the worst
one-day percentage drop in five years
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Assange: The truth will out
How did Julian Assange's autobiography become
unauthorised? To introduce exclusive extracts from the WikiLeaks
figurehead's memoir, Jerome Taylor recounts the behind-the-scenes
battle for publication
Thursday, 22 September 2011
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Pg-2-assange-1-epa_649635t
EPA
Julian Assange said he hoped his book would be
'one of the unifying documents of our generation'
Rolling Eyes
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6oucnxu4MVRFEACBX3D4vVhs2zwe_u_8WzT_CjeDobLDGxCGNb-Aye9BQ

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 6
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJd_xgvAnK6ZVtFKfpZ2PECZxhgs6UoYj2j6YLVM1yCs0h3mDr
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 D_picke11
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 David_icke_
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2BDCzH7PFnK6J-4ourOGfamzPkqanItWVfdalxzIeC1J4Gu4gpA
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Julian-Assange-could-face-007
Can the Cult of Assange
save cash-strapped WikiLeaks?

By Guy Adams
10:21 AM Monday Sep 19, 2011
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Assange_460x230

...gee, where else do we keep hearing that... "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 2803512470
...and this...
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 ALeqM5ih3ddfB5C3_5C-YKboZgpym3ACkQ?docId=N0521411316663182383A&size=s2
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange
was warned of attempts to set him up,
an unauthorised biography claims
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 411355-anders-behring-breivik-pm
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 JulianAssange
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:It's "ODD" that while 9/11
has had the world waring for "freedom" for 10 years,
ENGLISH people IN ENGLAND have been ENSLAVED
For 15 Years!!!

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Children-of-men-1
UK police free 24 slaves, arrest five
September 12, 2011 - 6:03AM

Five people have been arrested in Britain on suspicion of
holding two dozen men in squalid conditions against their will
and forcing them to work for no pay.

Police say four men and one woman were arrested on Sunday
in an early morning raid at a caravan site in Leighton Buzzard,
north of London
, following a long-running investigation.

Those arrested remain in custody.

Twenty-four men,
mostly of English
and eastern European backgrounds
were freed and taken to a medical centre.

"The men we found at the site were in a poor state of
physical health and the conditions they were living in were shockingly
filthy and cramped
," said Detective Chief Inspector Sean O'Neil.

"We believe that some of them had been living and working
there in a state of virtual slavery, some for just a few weeks and
others for up to 15 years."

More than 200 officers were involved in the early morning raid.
AP

Read more:
http://www.smh.com.au/world/uk-police-free-24-slaves-arrest-five-20110912-1k4lw.html#ixzz1XhGDUSYQ
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Children-of-men10

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 A7a37d5212
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 ChildrenOfMenSmall

That Was A Very Good Film,
Maybe If The Premise Of Infertility Was Taken Out,

That Is A Very Likely Scenario For What The UK Will Be Like In 20 Years Time...

The Riots Were A Bit Of A Wake-Up For A Dog Eat Dog And Police State Paradigm...!!!

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 832261 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 832261 "tintin": an insight. - Page 9 832261
It's "ODD" that while 9/11
has had the world waring for "freedom" for 10 years,
ENGLISH people IN ENGLAND
have been ENSLAVED
For 15 Years!!!

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Children-of-men-1
UK police free 24 slaves, arrest five
September 12, 2011 - 6:03AM
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Banks can absorb shocks: RBA
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 164624-rba
Scott Murdoch
THE Reserve Bank says
Australia's major banks
are well placed to overcome
a new global financial crisis.

true lilly wrote:Gold bubble bursts
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Th_gold-90x60
Gold crashed more than $US100
as a slide turned into a free fall,
with talk of hedge fund liquidation
wrecking its safe-haven status.
Silver also dived.

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Th_ubs-192x128
'Sorry beyond words'
UBS begins some soul-searching as
the Swiss banking giant ponders
how a rouge trader could blow up
$US2.3 billion.

Call for new bailout conditions as
Moody's downgrades eight Greek banks

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 384442-110714greece-financial-crisis
Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the credit ratings
of eight Greek banks by two notches.

GERMANY'S Finance Minister raised questions today over whether a
hard-won second bailout for Greece - agreed upon by European leaders in
July - would go ahead as planned, as more official concerns emerged over
Greece's ability sustain its heavy debt burden without default.
World leaders urge eurozone to act
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Skynews_2723616_100x75_2140401898-thumb
23 September 2011
1:29
IMF, World Bank see economic danger
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 2011-09-22t180729z_1_love78l1ecgwl_rtrmadp_baseimage-960x540_usa-lagarde-zoellick-o_152x86_2140160615-hero-thumb
23 September 2011
2:07
Stocks sink on world recession fears
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 2011-09-22t164738z_1_love78l1andwi_rtrmadp_baseimage-960x540_usa-business-update-o_152x86_2140383631-hero-thumb
23 September 2011
0:57
No China rescue this time

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 828720-china-flag
Scott Murdoch
CHINA will not be the world's saviour
if a global double-dip recession develops
from the European sovereign debt crisis.
true lilly wrote:

If leadership fails, prepare for recession
Washington locals can't help but notice when the
International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank
hold one of their twice yearly meetings.

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Independence_2007764c
In Washington, ministers from each country took their turn to
attack the eurozone members sitting round the table

Fear and rumours fuel uncertainty
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 321680-chicago
Staff writer
GLOBAL stocks see-sawed after a G20 pledge to tackle eurozone debt
and amid rumours the Central Bank could provide more support.

Australia is ready for the storm
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 922601-banks
Stephen McMahon
AUSTRALIA'S household finances are robust despite
the tidal wave of uncertainty sweeping global markets,
the RBA says.

Australia retains triple-A rating
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 262991-standard-and-poor-039-s
AAP
STANDARD & Poor's has affirmed Australia's long-term AAA credit
rating, citing our economic resilience and financial sector.

Cash flows into super pool
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 667279-nest-eggs
AUSTRALIA'S total superannuation pool
grew 8.6 per cent in 2010-11 to $1.32 trillion,
after a strong fourth quarter saw a jump
in personal contributions.

Super reforms to deliver extra $150k
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 973540-superanuation
THE average 30-year-old worker will retire $150,000 wealthier after
another round of super reforms that will cut fees on most funds.
Top End key for food bowl
Andrew Bolt
September 21, 2011 12:00AM
25 comments
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 167267-food-bowl

Harness the wet. Use available land. Only then will we be able to double food production, says Andrew Bolt.

Herald Sun

THE green madness is lifting.

The green grip is loosening from our throats.
Proof: we dare dream again of using the huge north of our land to feed the world.

Wheatstone gets final environmental nod
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 309821-110917-b-wheatstone
WA IS gearing up for
another massive gas project
after the Federal Government
today gave its environmental nod
to Chevron’s $30 billion
Wheatstone gas project.

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 884752-wheatstone-slideshow
Federal: Wheatstone gets final environmental nod

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 139389-donald-trump-jennifer-hawkins
US billionaire Donald Trump
has advised
Australia to "screw China"
by raising commodity prices
because "we have all the cards".
Picture: Adam Ward

Read More
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 449107794
...just pay attention to what
The CONspiracy Industry Guru's Ignore,
and you'll be on the right track
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 832261
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:02 am

I noticed you dropped the Golden Croc from your spam...I wonder why?Make a fuck-knuckle out of yourself,but secretly bury the embarressing truth...Lilly DOES fuck up,in fact,she would'nt know what planet this is.

Billy Ruben wrote:
True Lilly wrote:

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 042134-snappy-the-croc
"Snappy" the croc has no one to blame but himself
for changing colour after biting off more than he could chew,
his owner says. Picture: Alex Coppel
Read More

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 935376-snappy-the-crocodile
"Snappy" the crocodile. Picture: Alex Coppel
Herald Sun

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 935561-tracey-sandstrom-and-snappy
Tracey Sandstrom from Roaming Reptiles with
her crocodile "Snappy". Picture: Alex Coppel
Herald Sun

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 449107794 ...but be buggered if I'm going to try to explain it to the trolls Razz

Well,Mrs News-anchor,you did'nt explain it too well for your dedicated readers either.Nor did you offer an update,why was the croc,gold in colour.It was bathing in it's own shit for months,due to a blocked/broken filter.Shit backed up the filter and the scales absorbed the Biliruben out of that shit,giving a gold/orange hue....but Nah! that won't fit into your manic desperation of connecting dots when there's no dots to connect.

Like I said before,it's a Croc....a Croc of shit!!!! ROFLMAO

rolf lmao rolf

Billy Ruben wrote:admit it,your competitive side gets the better of you.You're just spamming shit for your post count,eh?I mean,how many times have we got to see the same pictures of a gold coloured croc.Actually,your threads are a croc..croc of shit.So uncreative,so boring.Why persist?
You got it good in a way,Suzy,admin won't do it's job here,but the only time you get reads,is for the firm rebuttals offered by Sods inhabitants.The LULZ,not your "Life Saving Word"...Grrrrrrrr!!!

ccc satan

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Queen to visit Melbourne
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 331695-queen-elizabeth
Lucy Carne
THE Queen is making a brief visit to Melbourne
next month
during her first visit to Australia is six years.

Not visiting Ballarat/Wendouree West,to thank you and knight you personally,for single handedly saving her corporate interest in Australia,from the Orange Order and the International Terrorist known as Tintin?...Just curious

lol!

Did'nt like that one either...hehehehe,I don't care,I don't write for you to answer.

lmao
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:You're a conspiracy guru wannabe, lulzy. But not even Icke fans are fooled by you.

niether was Ballarat Police as it turns out...
lmao

Now that yer back,where do we...ummm...network for young horny run-away 15 year old girls around here...that's right,in a True Lilly thread...I'm up for it.

lol!

16 in my jurisdiction. Make em hallucinate that we're that werewolf dude from Twilight. Shrooms and fake eyebrows should do it.

Yeah I know Guv'nor,I just want to back up her shameless slander that we were hunting for children,instead of young,vibrant and consenting ladies,of legal age.A bottle of buorbon should help with the hallucinations,and make them more open to trans-species love,shrooms,will probably freak them out.Trans-species,well,I mean a girl and a furrie...not the lonely curious farm-girl,on a property,where lots of breeding going on,alone,with her horse and very obedient ridgeback dog,dandelions float in the breeze swept hill-side,sun melting into her skin,an intact hymen and burning passion that she does'nt understand....

study dogshag Razz

And the other horrible truth to it..."I'm 15 and I'm a Playa"...*Check this out.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:And for those wondering what these last few posts of mine have to do with the topic title;
well, without explaining what I said I wouldn't, I will remind readers that,
we are in a very bloody, INFORMATION WAR,
in which those who have NO UNDERSTANDING,
such as those who BELIEVE, FOLLOW and WORSHIP
the Julian ASS-ANGE'S, "tintin's" and David Ickes of
the world, ARE ON THE LOSING SIDE.

Fair enough,those are human examples,but you represent 2,000 years of fallacy and failure and yet,you wish us to persist with the current model.Of failure.No Suzy,you're on the losing team and the quicker your kind fall away,the better.

Was it my "turd in the swimming pool" type of question did'nt sit to well with you,that your poor attempt to spam over the top and bury the embarressing coloured fonts?

lol!
Billy Ruben wrote:Everytime she posts,tiny little demons get excited,at the chance for more mischief
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Ghoulies
cheers ccc
[/quote]

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:21 pm

...and HOW DID I just KNOW what 'Billy Ruben's'
WAY OFF TOPIC, SPAMMED reply would be?

Because I KNOW 'HIM/THEM' and that 'THEY'
HATE ME FOR NOT BLAMING GOD,
FOR THE EVILS 'THEY' DID & DO!

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Well, 'YOU SICK MOB' WILL KEEP ADVERTISING HOW & FROM WHOM
'YOU' GET 'YOUR' "influence" & "power"
, but then
'YOU' BITCH LIKE THE GUTLESS EVIL TURDS 'YOU' ARE
when someone OUTSIDE 'YOUR' SICK CIRCLES, joins in 'YOUR' PERPETUAL
'CON
versations', to CON MORE INTO THOSE SATANIC CIRCLES.

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Child-abuse

But keep it up, 'they' DESERVE TO BE OUTED BY 'YOU'!

Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Parents sell virgins aged 12 for sex

BRITISH virgin girls as young as 12

are being sold to mega-rich Arabs for sex
at up to £50,000 a time.

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Yard-682_910820a
Arrests ... Vice Squad cops from Scotland Yard nicked gang
secretly filmed offering virgins for sex

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:But I'd like to meet,in no particular order:

Antiem,Size Of Light,Ownoiz,Kiwimaj,
Mountain,Tintin,Shodan,Ciggies Niece (without Chaperone)
MrIndigo

Who am I sexually attracted too?...mind your business.

Does that mean she hasn't turned 17 yet,
like your niece, who you proudly stated you lost interest in,
when she got that 'old'?
Evil or Very Mad

Go on, start another bunch of threads 'telling' folk how 'evil I am',
to remind folk
you're yet again, raising your favourite topic. Evil or Very Mad

Oh and there are plenty on line who's 'business' is, pinging those
in the business of child sex trading.

Ciggy's niece is 18, lunatic.

So, she's a young looking 18?

Well, don't bitch at me, it's your partner in
public conversations of,
'what child is too young and too related to fuck',
'Billy Ruben', who declared
he lost interest in his niece when she turned 17.

true lilly wrote:

And 'Ciggy', 'You',
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Trailer-park-trash
shouldn't confuse folk by comparing them to
American Trailer Trash parks...
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 SuperStock_4102-7509
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 White-trash-trailer-trash1-300x199
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Cars-trailers-containerhaeuser-sundance-wyoming-usa-dscn7127
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Trailer-park
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 4776185523_ee50d461c5-233x350
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 20090830-USAmurder_m
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 ABC_wabc_deadly_shootout_101104_wg
..or those in "tintin" aka 'AARNOUT'S' Amsterdam...
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 AxKeQpdBu97fjr7VSmV81221909406
Netherlands Amsterdam
Zeeburg
Downloadable by: friends of
aarnoot

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Oz-Parks-Image1

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSszCRJap_gMZ4Ul6EwE_xXM6gdCD3mXZ1f4PinWcDUycAqVOQ-v1xwere8

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Australia-Caravan-Park-1

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 2004_2FMay_2FACFB0F

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 CottonTree-1

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 WyeRiversmall

Garden of Eden Caravan Park
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 IL_1143_

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Collage1

true lilly wrote:...and 'Ciggy' even tried very hard
to CON
vince folk to MOVE TO MEXICO...
to 'get away from' TSHTF in America...
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 2803512470

Major Violent Mexican Drug Cartel Member
Nabbed in (at a mobile home park south of
the Orange County seat.)
, Orange Co
North Carolina!!
June 20, 2011

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Mexican-Drug-Cartels-Are-Openly-Conducting-Military-Operations-Inside-The-United-States-300x214

http://www.thetimesnews.com/news/ruelas-45095-county-cocaine.html

HILLSBOROUGH — An alleged cocaine dealer

reputedly linked to one of
Mexico’s most violent drug cartels

has been arrested in a joint
federal-county law enforcement operation

at a mobile home park south of
the Orange County seat.

FEMA Trailer Park Residents

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 1157275261_2713

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 FEMA+Trailer+Park+Residents+Facing+June+1+ooW63G24YLbl

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 8th-victim-dies-in-trailer-park-massacre

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 126290869903490600

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 JacobsMurderSiteCOPY_t715

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 9k=

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Trailer-parks
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:04 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:

MrIndigo

when she got that 'old'?
Evil or Very Mad

to remind folk you're yet again, raising your favourite topic. Evil or Very Mad

public conversations of,

Ciggy,you have my permission to show my PM yesterday,editing the picture of course,what I said about her looking older and better that way...remember,come on mate,smash this lying bitches hash...we got her for once and for all. thumbs up wave cheers cheese
Billy Ruben wrote:Fuckyou...you want to speak untruths...that's what you get.It was for Ciggy to have a laugh at and to test you...as per usual,you fail.I'll do and say as I please with you,as I do.You,can not be forgiven,as you return to your schizoid MO.You're nothing madam.Just a spammed up,gin soaked fuckwit on the net.Who cares about your name,where you live and your skewed views...Fuck You Suzy Ryan...Fuck you in the shitter,up yours,beasty girl.Dogspunk!!!!
butt roulette fup dogshag dizzy foff butt
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Sucked in slut!!!...if he does this mate,you're gonna look like the biggest tard on the forum...actually,I'll do it,edit Ciggies chat and picture,but you can see mine,sucked in Nutter!!!!

Lies and more lies to expose.I watch the count on your threads Suzy,they ain't reading you...Hahahahaha,you can go back to cheating now,if it makes you feel better.

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Suzyandherlies

Well shitbag?...I'm sure a twisted sickfuck like you can read anything into this PM.But what Ciggy was chatting about,was that his niece has come along way,from being a petty thief and fool,into a young,vibrant lady,who used effort,to transform and remodel herself,from a stupid little girl,into an upright,clear headed young woman.The Photos made her look,24-27,I was the one attracted to her and was most respectful to Ciggy and niece about it.I can't help it,cause she's the type I go for.Now here's the other thing,dipshit,Ciggy and I are having synchronicities in life.

We just go about it differently...and talk about our experiences.

Here's the other thing,Ciggys and my niece look similar.But Ciggys niece,is more formed as a person,my little niece,is waking up to women feelings and is under suppression from her fuckwit parents who LIE to her to keep her under control,Just like you did to your own,arsehole.The spam I used is the truth,sucked in...and I will use it,no matter what anyone says.

FUCK YOU...UP YOURS...YOUR MURDER FANTASIES SHOULD MATERIALIZE,SINCE YOU WANT IT SO BAD...

cthulhu thumbs down
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:

MrIndigo

when she got that 'old'?
Evil or Very Mad

to remind folk you're yet again, raising your favourite topic. Evil or Very Mad

public conversations of,

I was going to threaten your life on this post...even felt like carrying it out.I'm really good at what I do.

I can understand why people want to bash you senseless and why you drive people to do it.You hate yourself so much,you'd loved to be killed off,just so you don't have to tolerate yourself no further.

Fuck You slag...and I mean that.
Sam can't have sexual intercourse anymore,did you know that,filthbag.Do you know why I buy pot every fortnight,so it lowers her pain that we can have a little fun.She even told me to find a lover,fucktard,she just does'nt want to know...and I don't like the guilt,cause I just want her,shitbag.I did'nt tell the forum that,cause of the way liars like True Lilly and JD/John Drake,lie and twist the truth for their own satisfaction.

My niece is a beautiful,slightly niave (Not anymore I'd say) innocent young lady that did'nt know what she was feeling.And wrong,you evil slut,I'd be more interested in my niece as she grows older...not younger.My last two lovers,was over 53,one I liked,the other I blew in 45 seconds,twice,to get away from her,new age fucktard,as delusional and a liar like you.And I just met two mid twenties women in East Maitland who'd like a little male in their lesbo action...fuckyou,I'm going to suck the both of them off as C jacks me off over both their tits...and I'm going to love it.No cum in pussy,I'm not stupid.

Even you know this is a pathetic lie you sprout,so desperate.And when I post your PM for Ciggy and all to see how you fucked over your own for the love of God,I'm sure people will get the message,how fucked in the head you are.

And I just released this information,just to fuck you up...and show,that at least,I'm not afraid of the truth about ourselves.Where others may think I'm joking about your beastiality during your teens...NO,I FUCKING MEAN IT...I'VE MET THE REAL DEALS...AND THEY SOUND LIKE YOU,COMPLETE LIARS ABOUT OTHERS SEXUALITY TO COVER FOR THEIR OWN DEVIOUS SICKNESS,YOU SUZY RYAN,PREFER DOG-KNOT,THAN THE COMPANY OF MEN...FUCK YOU

cthulhu

Billy Ruben wrote:aND i WAS JOKING ABOUT cIGGIES NIECE.i WAS HONOURED HE'D TRUST ME...(ooops,caps-lock,not screaming now)...with a photo,after we had a bit of a strained relationship,from last year.

Even my beef with Limelady and Boots,I never once,shared the photos I have about them,nor have I ever showed anyone,BUT SAM,the photo of Ciggies niece.Even if he fucked me over tomorrow I would'nt show it.Why screw over someone I never met or have a beef with.

I really like the eyes and face...and yes,the rest of her too Ciggy.She looks approachable,friendly and easy to talk to.The sort of person you keep,as loved,than just plough away into.

She's beautiful and classy and Ciggy is lucky to know her.And I'm lucky enough,to be shown a picture.Why did he show me,family respect and love,genetics,sociable chat,learn new things...you idiot plonker,hate you,but not with the fury I once had,nor are you worth cursing,leaving you to exist with that schizoid mind of yours,is the cruellest of all acts I could do,besides upload your bedroom antics.

Might have a chat with Jill McDonald about you later...enjoy.

Billy Ruben wrote:what a schizoid lying plonker...

Billy Ruben wrote:NOW LET'S SEE THE TRUTH...

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Spmc

Billy Ruben wrote:"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Andthesecondbit

AND YEAH,YEAH,I KNOW SOD HATES THIS TACTIC AND MY ANSWER IS TOUGH-LUCK,SHE STARTED IT...
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Well,
folks at home,you're reading the words of a Baby-F*cker.
Myself,David Icke,Tintin/Cruise.Mr Van Der Plooge,we all f*ck babies...cause we spammed True Lilly's threads.
It's true,because True Lilly says so.
So,I went to the thread,the first one,where Ciggy and I,were networking her threads,to pick up,incestuous and child lovers.
The fear set in,that this hick inbred town,may finally accept me as one of their own,if Lillys' "truth" be known.
So,I went through half the thread,nope,no kiddie fuckin' there,but what was discovered was very interesting.

Lilly,is a reptilian and a faith healer to boot...

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Lillyshumanson

in this post,Lilly admits she's had offspring both human and alien...and with a touch,she can bring people back to life.

I think down at the local church or CWA meeting,they might refer to you as a witch or sorceress and you might not be so warmly received next time you're down there...they're s superstitious lot those old ladies,with trays of scones and well brewed tea...

Tales of your human son,being bought back to life with a touch from you,well,frankly,can only be done by those in league with the devil,unless you're Jesus,he's the only one allowed to do magic and healing in the old bible,without being burnt at the stake.

Lucky,that icon I gave you for your phone number was accurate and not done in spite...

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 P1050454m

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:I would have had to believed and trusted 'David Icke'='tintin',
to be betrayed.

But all of you have betrayed each other, by believing and
trusting each other's lies and delusions.

btw, thanks, all of you, for straining to make the current
plot so clear...otherwise it may only have been seen as
the concerns of a loving mother.

But now they all know who would rush to ill planned war,
and that their very personal motives, serve neither side.

Could there be anything more idiotic, than pissing off,
both, God and The Beast?

Yes.

Denying The Holy Spirit.

well Lilly,I will hate doing this...and I'm not supporting Sod against you,but here goes.

Sod/Jewlian supported you for more than a year.He endorses your threads,he adds good conversation to your knowledge,despite the Punkrock and a little social drug taking,that could get out of control (listening there old boy),he digs Jesus and God.So do you,in a special way.
He never hacked your post and threads,he was surprised to find it limited,you were the only one to go that far.The only one,besides Palomino to stay by your side...he stuck it out,even though you bagged him publicly...don't say I don't notice,I do.I bagged the shit out of him,some true,some I suspected.If he was honest back then,he would get the respect I give naturally,UNTIL I'm so insulted...by people like yourself.
GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
He's more your mate than anybody around here and you should recognise that,without going on about the bullshit.You know the day your net kept dropping out,so was mine,at the same time,I rang my ISP and it was a Nationwide hub problem or something like that.

That's why I go your throat,you talk shit,convince yourself it's real,then hammer on about it ad nauseum.

Here's my little secret you always fail...you never admit you're wrong...You know,instead of ruining all my work with Reptiles and Occults,when I was wrong,I admitted my shortness of knowledge on the subject,still do,I know a percentage of "their stuff"...which is more than most ever do...but,the souls path,kharma,action and consequences...I'm very good at...I never wanted this fight with you Suzy...
never do start it,but sometimes...and I hate it...sometimes,I'm used to wake some people up...you are very stubborn...and anger me easy.
Lies,I hate...I did lie in that Tiswas thread,but admitted to doing it,before I did,I announced my intention to lie...not much of a liar,am I.

One lie,cost me 4 years,of feeling like shit,cause I should've spoke up for the 10 year old girl...I did'nt,cause I knew both parents...scum of the Earth...Cops would probably talk the kid into framing me...So it was violence or nothing.Colin was my boss,friend,but know him well,go him violence,same with me,you better do the job there and then.

I had no choice in the end...

Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Mad confused

Wank,Wank,Wank,Wank...you talk alot of shit madam...

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 20100607dinnerwankrage
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Wankmeoff
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Wankparty6108
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Whose VC is a psychopath then?
British author Jon Ronson is currently
in Australia with his message
psychopaths are more prevalent
than you might like to think.

Whose VC is a psychopath then?

October 04, 2011 8:45AM

British author Jon Ronson is currently in Australia
with his message
psychopaths are more prevalent

than you might like to think and they are
particularly well-represented among CEOs and
business executives.

It got Class Action thinking about vice-chancellors.

The checklist for pscyhopathy includes:
glibness and superficial charm,
high intelligence, cunning and manipulative,
lack of remorse,
with correlations to narcissistic personality disorder,

Related Coverage

• One in 25 bosses is a secret psychopath Adelaide Now, 3 Sep 2011
  • The man who stared at madness The Australian, 2 Sep 2011
  • Andrew Rule: Don't go soft on dogs Herald Sun, 1 Sep 2011
  • Crime family leaves others for dead The Australian, 29 Aug 2011
  • Madness in the method The Australian, 30 Jul 2011
low anxiety, low empathy [and] low stress reaction
but high scores on scales of achievement and well-being.

Now, there would be more than a couple of VCs
who would fit that description ...

tintin wrote:"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Image
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=102
This is my Maserati.
(still enjoy driving this car btw...)
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Maserati-quattroporte
This is my Maserati.
(still enjoy driving this car btw...)
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:18 pm

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 016192-steve-jobs-dead

WHO SHOVES WHAT RELIGION DOWN THE WORLD'S THROAT,
LIKE A DEADLY POISON APPLE?

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Tumblr_lpzs4yrxfP1qcy4dgo1_500

Those like 'Billy Ruben' and 'Ciggy' WHO ATTACK ME FOR
TELLING THEM TO STOP DISCUSSING THEIR LUSTS
FOR CHILD RELATIVES, in my threads.

ALL "YOU" WEB of LYING NET HEADS WHO PROMOTE
CHILD PORN, 'as' 'art', and WHO ATTACK "YOUR"
SURVIVING VICTIMS FOR TELLING "YOU" IT WILL KILL "YOU"
IF "YOU" DON'T SERIOUSLY, GENUINELY REPENT.
true lilly wrote:"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 2Q==
true lilly wrote:Devil is in the art detail
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 546490-devil-is-in-the-art-detail
The eye-catching sculptures.
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 522131312_e436292f9c
Devil is in the art detail as Melbourne Festival 2011 begins
by:Simon Plant
October 06, 2011 12:00AM
Apple founder Steve Jobs dead
by:Staff reporters
October 06, 2011 10:44AM
ARE these 6m-high jet-black babies demonic angels, or angelic demons?
Both, actually. And they have magically descended on the city to mark tonight's launch of the 2011 Melbourne Festival.
Festival director Brett Sheehy fully expects these "mischievous monstrosities"
made of black resin to turn heads.
"It's an arresting and playful sculptural spectacle," he said yesterday, as
the Angels-Demons Parade was installed on Swanston St and St Kilda Rd.
The supersized infants - each one weighs a tonne - are the handiwork of a
subversive Russian art collective called AES F and have come all the way
from Antwerp.
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Steve-jobs-looked-sick-during-the-summer-of-2008-at-apples-worldwide-developers-conference
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Steve-Jobs_Master-inventor_master-marketer-300x210
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Steve-jobs-waving1
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Stevejobs
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Tumblr_lpzs4yrxfP1qcy4dgo1_500
Steve Jobs
After the Resignation

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 0826-steve-jobs-02pcn-credit-1
This picture of Steve Jobs was taken today --
two days after he resigned as the head honcho of
Apple.
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Seriously-my-machead-loser-friend-just-called-and-420-1314229691-21

No, I didn't make any of this 'art', nor put it on the first Google page,
but when I saw those demonic sculptures, I just knew we'd have 'news'
to match it...and boy didn't it...in fact, I left out, a lot of what those,
'artist' types, would scream is 'disrespectful' and 'offensive'...as 'they'
scream at us, 'they' have a 'right' and 'duty' to 'offend' and 'confront',
everyone...with things like....

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Babies
This statue is in the same Norway park.
The naked babies are attacking this innocent naked man

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Half-pig
The photograph shows a sculpture by artist Patricia Piccinini.
The sculpture named "The Young Family", was part of the We are Family
exhibition displayed in the Australian Pavilion of the
50th Biennale of Venice in 2003.

"YOU" may be "family", but no family of mine, when "YOU" support and defend
this evil brainwashing, while throwing "YOUR" own young relatives at "THEM",
for "YOUR" social 'standing' and financial 'benefit'.

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 SuperStock_1527R-014421
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 File_name_212
Beside the headline “Discover Norway,”
an urban woman walks through

Oslo’s Vigeland Sculpture Park,
one of the capital city’s most popular,

and most photographed,
tourist attractions

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 5828159711_819d805f9f
START WITH THE CHILD SEX INDUSTRY ADVERTISING 'artists'

Child erotica refers to any non-nude or semi-nude photographs and videos of children (minors) in sexually suggestive poses,[1] and is also defined as any material relating to children that is used by any individuals for sexual purposes.[2][3] Child erotica may include, in addition to images, other materials that may cause sexual arousal such as children's diaries, drawings, underwear, letters, and other similar items.[3][4] Law enforcement investigators have found that child erotica is often collected by paedophiles and child sexual abuse offenders.[1] Some child erotica images are distributed over the internet and presented in a fashion similar to non-erotic child modeling.
"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 016192-steve-jobs-dead
WHO SHOVES WHAT RELIGION DOWN THE WORLD'S THROAT,
LIKE A DEADLY POISON APPLE?

ALL "YOU" WEB of LYING NET HEADS WHO PROMOTE
CHILD PORN, 'as' 'art', and WHO ATTACK "YOUR"
SURVIVING VICTIMS FOR TELLING "YOU" IT WILL KILL "YOU"
IF "YOU" DON'T SERIOUSLY, GENUINELY REPENT.

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Seriously-my-machead-loser-friend-just-called-and-420-1314229691-21
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:First intelligent news you've reported in years.Even a crackpot like you,gets the idea,the way forward,is to mimic,re-create,natural phenomenon and physics,don't expect me to agree to often though,way ahead of you madam.Were you ever familiar with the wide-bodied aircraft designs of Brunelli?Much safer,fuel efficient and need shorter runways,but do go on madam,I'm sure you won't understand this screen capture,nor did the hospitsl porter niether.
Of course 'Billy Ruben',
who BOASTS of LUSTING AFTER CHILDREN, and
USING PART Aboriginal blood and MENTAL 'illness'
to GET AWAY WITH CRIMINAL ACTS
WOULD POST THAT HERE,
where I post SERIOUS NEWS Like THIS:

You do not post serious news,you make baseless slander,then post news items supporting your slander.So,I get away with crimes do I,spose you were disappointed with Taree Polices lack of will,eh?I know you've been up to dirty tricks,but they don't work,do they.Niether do mine either.Cause you'd be in a psyche ward by now.You need assessment and care.

Billy Ruben wrote:I want an answer true Lilly,why does Atlantabizgirl cover up for baby rapist???

Billy Ruben wrote:
True Lilly wrote:
And Moderator
atlantabizgal, QUACKS LIKE THE QUACKS WHO
FUCK, TORTURE and COVER UP FOR OTHERS
WHO FUCK and TORTURE BABIES.

See, "THEY" ALL AVOID THE FACT, that,
LIKE CORI,
THAT CHILD RAPIST BOASTED OF HIS EVILS
TO HIS FELLOW VIOLENT CRIMINALS,
that HE KNEW, PUNISH CHILD RAPISTS.

Which means only two things:
1- he believed he was "untouchable".
A valuable lesson for all such fools.

2- he didn't want to live with himself anymore.

He got the (temporary) relief he begged for.

That's a pretty big call dragging the new kid on the block,labelling Atlantabizgirl a baby rapist,now how did she earn your wrath today.Did she say something to an evil sockpuppet you have hidden at DIF,was there unwarranted spam,in the form of a valid question?
Please,enthrall me with your conclusion and reasons...

Billy Ruben wrote:atlantabizgal

Look at those eyes,how could you say these things True Lilly,there will be tears spilled for this,mark my words...

True Lilly,you just can't say these things about anybody that takes your displeasure,which,as it turns out,is very easy to do.But just because you had a bad uncle who payed late night visits with bourbon smelling breath,does'nt mean you're a child abuse specialist nor counsellor,please refrain in future,making unfounded accusations,that is all for now.

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Austrianyougonnagetrape"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Thefritzlmaze"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Normaldemotivpic0nitf46"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Whysobasementfritzl"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Fritzlicantgobackandcha"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Heyrafiheardyoulikemole"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Lolfritzlfritzillolss72"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Fritzldesign"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Fritzliwasborntorape"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Joseffritzl"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Makeamaskofjoseffritzl
There is one thing to consider though True Lilly,everyone you picked on is either English,Dutch or Aussie.Ciggy,don't count,he's demon,but you're picking on an American Woman now,slandering her name,accusing her of heinous atrocities,
complicity in the rape and cover-up of minors.Madam,they use the court system,over there,to resolve differences and you sounding like this,in the below video,you maybe actually be ghetto ratting in a government house,unlike what I really believe,you're head mole of a Nazi Biker Death Squad,You may,under scutiny of the courts,be deemed,a type of insanity and end up institutionalised for your very own good...and everybody elses.

wacky think wave

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:True Lilly,how do you run a successful fund raiser?
I did a "Save Billys Arse Appeal",not a fucking cent I saw,hoping to raise cash for an escape to Holland.

I have'nt got a car.I need a car.Preferabley a special variant,in mickey mouse condition,cared for and cheap.

How do I scam people to buy me this car,cause I need a car and don't want to pay for it?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HOLDEN-COMMODORE-1992-VP-WAGON-WHITE-V6-AUTO-AIR-CON-VN-VR-VS-VT-HSV-/250901869559?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item3a6aeab3f7

Billy needs car....please help Billy.

I really just don't have the dosh off hand,that's all...nice beast with excellent suspension...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:First intelligent news you've reported in years.Even a crackpot like you,gets the idea,the way forward,is to mimic,re-create,natural phenomenon and physics,don't expect me to agree to often though,way ahead of you madam.Were you ever familiar with the wide-bodied aircraft designs of Brunelli?Much safer,fuel efficient and need shorter runways,but do go on madam,I'm sure you won't understand this screen capture,nor did the hospitsl porter niether.
Of course 'Billy Ruben',
who BOASTS of LUSTING AFTER CHILDREN, and
USING PART Aboriginal blood and MENTAL 'illness'
to GET AWAY WITH CRIMINAL ACTS
WOULD POST THAT HERE,
where I post SERIOUS NEWS Like THIS:

You do not post serious news,you make baseless slander,then post news items supporting your slander.So,I get away with crimes do I,spose you were disappointed with Taree Polices lack of will,eh?I know you've been up to dirty tricks,but they don't work,do they.Niether do mine either.Cause you'd be in a psyche ward by now.You need assessment and care.

Billy Ruben wrote:I want an answer true Lilly,why does Atlantabizgirl cover up for baby rapist???

Billy Ruben wrote:
True Lilly wrote:
And Moderator
atlantabizgal, QUACKS LIKE THE QUACKS WHO
FUCK, TORTURE and COVER UP FOR OTHERS
WHO FUCK and TORTURE BABIES.

See, "THEY" ALL AVOID THE FACT, that,
LIKE CORI,
THAT CHILD RAPIST BOASTED OF HIS EVILS
TO HIS FELLOW VIOLENT CRIMINALS,
that HE KNEW, PUNISH CHILD RAPISTS.

Which means only two things:
1- he believed he was "untouchable".
A valuable lesson for all such fools.

2- he didn't want to live with himself anymore.

He got the (temporary) relief he begged for.

That's a pretty big call dragging the new kid on the block,labelling Atlantabizgirl a baby rapist,now how did she earn your wrath today.Did she say something to an evil sockpuppet you have hidden at DIF,was there unwarranted spam,in the form of a valid question?
Please,enthrall me with your conclusion and reasons...

Billy Ruben wrote:atlantabizgal

Look at those eyes,how could you say these things True Lilly,there will be tears spilled for this,mark my words...

True Lilly,you just can't say these things about anybody that takes your displeasure,which,as it turns out,is very easy to do.But just because you had a bad uncle who payed late night visits with bourbon smelling breath,does'nt mean you're a child abuse specialist nor counsellor,please refrain in future,making unfounded accusations,that is all for now.

"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Austrianyougonnagetrape"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Thefritzlmaze"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Normaldemotivpic0nitf46"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Whysobasementfritzl"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Fritzlicantgobackandcha"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Heyrafiheardyoulikemole"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Lolfritzlfritzillolss72"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Fritzldesign"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Fritzliwasborntorape"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Joseffritzl"tintin": an insight. - Page 9 Makeamaskofjoseffritzl
There is one thing to consider though True Lilly,everyone you picked on is either English,Dutch or Aussie.Ciggy,don't count,he's demon,but you're picking on an American Woman now,slandering her name,accusing her of heinous atrocities,
complicity in the rape and cover-up of minors.Madam,they use the court system,over there,to resolve differences and you sounding like this,in the below video,you maybe actually be ghetto ratting in a government house,unlike what I really believe,you're head mole of a Nazi Biker Death Squad,You may,under scutiny of the courts,be deemed,a type of insanity and end up institutionalised for your very own good...and everybody elses.

wacky think wave

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:True Lilly,how do you run a successful fund raiser?
I did a "Save Billys Arse Appeal",not a fucking cent I saw,hoping to raise cash for an escape to Holland.

I have'nt got a car.I need a car.Preferabley a special variant,in mickey mouse condition,cared for and cheap.

How do I scam people to buy me this car,cause I need a car and don't want to pay for it?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HOLDEN-COMMODORE-1992-VP-WAGON-WHITE-V6-AUTO-AIR-CON-VN-VR-VS-VT-HSV-/250901869559?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item3a6aeab3f7

Billy needs car....please help Billy.

I really just don't have the dosh off hand,that's all...nice beast with excellent suspension...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next