Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE

+2
Ciggy
true lilly
6 posters

Go down

TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE Empty TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:18 pm

He IS INSANE! But NOT in a nice, 'stupid so innocent' way. He is Heavily, Cunningly, INVESTED IN LAYING THE FOUNDATION FOR GLOBAL, 'BEAST' WORSHIP. And EDITS The Official David Icke Forum. Oh, he has also CLAIMED TO BE JESUS, and now that HE IS (RE)WRITING GOD'S WORD.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE Empty Re: TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:58 pm

BTW, we also had a deal, posted for all to see: that 'THEY' have NEVER so much as tried to answer my KEY Question, wasn't 'enough' PROOF that 'THEY' have NO answer, NO counter-argument, so PREVENTING ME FROM POSTING WOULD BE THE PROOF that 'THEY' ALL LIE, and that THE CREATOR GOD OF HOLY SCRIPTURE, can NOT LIE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE Empty Re: TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:24 am

Spam spam spam spam...

egg and spam...
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:55 am

true lilly wrote:He IS INSANE! But NOT in a nice, 'stupid so innocent' way. He is Heavily, Cunningly, INVESTED IN LAYING THE FOUNDATION FOR GLOBAL, 'BEAST' WORSHIP. And EDITS The Official David Icke Forum. Oh, he has also CLAIMED TO BE JESUS, and now that HE IS (RE)WRITING GOD'S WORD.

Well lets hope Tintin makes a better job than Sir Francis Bacon did hey? I dunt understand a blooming word of the Bible he translated ???????

We all have our grievances and it's good to get them aired.

Good Luck True Lilly TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE Smiley_thumbsup-2

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:33 pm

true lilly wrote: that THE CREATOR GOD OF HOLY SCRIPTURE, can NOT LIE.

No, But He Can Change His Mind If He Wants Too,
Being Omni-Potent Or Whatever...

TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE Godl

Malachi 3:6 “I the LORD do not change.
So you, O descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed.”

James 1:17 “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.”

Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should change His mind.

These verses assert that God is unchanging and unchangeable.

But...

Genesis 6:6, “The LORD was grieved that He had made man on the earth, and His heart was filled with pain”?

Jonah 3:10, “When God saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways,
He had compassion and did not bring upon them the destruction He had threatened.”

Exodus 32:14 “Then the LORD relented and did not bring on His people the disaster

And Don't Get Me Started On The Perils And Pitfalls Of Job...!!!

noway noway noway
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:59 pm

While "tintin" was still expecting me to expose some sign of a worldly religion feeding me info. and hoped to get around to branding me one with a 'martyr/messiah' delusion, I was NOT banned from posting links to The Full, Descriptive, Contextual Meanings of Every Hebrew and Greek word of Holy Scripture, For All to STUDY FOR THEMSELVES ... Then, after 5 Years and Millions of readers FAILING TO DO SO, 'they' decided to BURY ALL THOSE LINKS and POSTS UNDER a MUDslide of PRO-CATHOLIC/NORTHERN INVADER'S, NWO RELIGION, PROPAGANDA. But, in HIS PERFECT CONTRACT WITH MANKIND, The Creator gave us Advice, Warnings and Promises, with SPECIFIC results and consequences, in 'their season'. And STILL, No One has made those EVIDENCES 'go away'. ... Btw, most of this post 'got eaten'...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:59 pm

true lilly wrote: The Creator gave us Advice, Warnings and Promises, with SPECIFIC results and consequences, in 'their season'. And STILL, No One has made those EVIDENCES 'go away'. ... Btw, most of this post 'got eaten'...

Voices in yer 'ead again?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote: The Creator gave us Advice, Warnings and Promises, with SPECIFIC results and consequences, in 'their season'. And STILL, No One has made those EVIDENCES 'go away'. ... Btw, most of this post 'got eaten'...

SHOWING YOUR EMPLOYNENT in The CONspiring to SELL BEAST WORSHIP Industry, AGAIN Ciggy ... It is TINTIN, the D.I.o.F. STAR POSTER with POWER TO EDIT OTHERS posts, CLAIMING TO BE "GOD", yet "you" ATTACK me?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:59 am

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

SHOWING YOUR EMPLOYNENT in The CONspiring to SELL BEAST WORSHIP Industry, AGAIN Ciggy ... It is TINTIN, the D.I.o.F. STAR POSTER with POWER TO EDIT OTHERS posts, CLAIMING TO BE "GOD", yet "you" ATTACK me?

I attack all Diftards. This is merely your share here.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:14 pm

Btw, anyone who can remember what tintin USED TO POST, and is NOT DECEIVED, would be hammering him over WHY he now IGNORS ALL HIS FAVOURITE CODE KEYS of and about Australia, when They WERE what he first built 'his fame' on. The GUTLESS BULLY, first EDITED AWAY MANY of my KEY posts, then 'chased me out' of 'his' thread, then BANNED me from the 'OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN ELECTION' thread, and then, from posting at all, because I pointed out (with 'their' own quotes), that he has done a complete 180, and 'Taken' all his BLIND FOLLOWERS TO HELL WITH HIM.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:20 pm

TINTIN=ICKE=THE GLOBAL RELIGION that "They" ARE FORCING THE WORLD TO BOW DOWN TO. He flew to The Other Side of The World to spend 3 (Spying), weeks in the home of THE ONLY ONE PUBLICLY Posting UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE of THE TRUTH of THE CREATOR'S WORD - THAT HE USED TO SUPPORT - and employed local thugs to try to rob and bash her 'silent', and then PROMOTED 'Belief' in MYTHS and HIS Words as "THE NEW BIBLE"! God told us to study and watch the WHOLE, REAL World, so that we would see that HE can't lie, but tintin says, MAN MADE MYTHS of Any Worldly RELIGION, trump the FACTS of the REAL World, in 'His' thread that HE claims is "GOD'S WORD" ... but instead of ANYONE so much as questioning tintin's OBVIOUSLY EVIL DELUSIONS, I get abused for posting FACTS THAT EXPOSE THE KNOWINGLY EVIL SALESMEN of The NEW WORLD RELIGION.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:23 pm

TINTIN=ICKE=THE GLOBAL RELIGION that "They" ARE FORCING THE WORLD TO BOW DOWN TO. He flew to The Other Side of The World to spend 3 (Spying), weeks in the home of THE ONLY ONE PUBLICLY Posting UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE of THE TRUTH of THE CREATOR'S WORD - THAT HE USED TO SUPPORT - and employed local thugs to try to rob and bash her 'silent', and then PROMOTED 'Belief' in MYTHS and HIS Words as "THE NEW BIBLE"! God told us to study and watch the WHOLE, REAL World, so that we would see that HE can't lie, but tintin says, MAN MADE MYTHS of Any Worldly RELIGION, trump the FACTS of the REAL World, in 'His' thread that HE claims is "GOD'S WORD" ... but instead of ANYONE so much as questioning tintin's OBVIOUSLY EVIL DELUSIONS, I get abused for posting FACTS THAT EXPOSE THE KNOWINGLY EVIL SALESMEN of The NEW WORLD RELIGION.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:42 am

Sod needs to get his act together and sort this true lilly spammer out, The damn troll is ruining the forum.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:28 pm

C!ggy wrote:Sod needs to get his act together and sort this true lilly spammer out, The damn troll is ruining the forum.
oh laugh out bloody loud...why don't you just ignor me and post things that get more readers? Btw, from this phone, Most Times, when I press 'send', it Fails, and I have to re-post. Sometimes, the original appears after a few failed attempts, so Don't blame me for repeat posts.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Btw, tintin is in his late 50's and has never worked a day in life yet swans around the world in 5 star luxury, between visiting his Illegal Gold stashed in a Swiss Bank. He and his family are intimately connected to 'holy' Roman Royals and WORSE. The NET of 'FOXES'/WEB of 'ROCK SPIDERS' is simply the modern version of the JESUIT BAROQUE, Truth DENYING, DEMONIC MYTH PROMOTING, 'art' ASSAULT on Real Views of the Real World. Tintin is a modern 'GLOBAL king pin' of these DARK 'arts'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:04 pm

true lilly wrote:Btw, tintin is in his late 50's and has never worked a day in life yet swans around the world in 5 star luxury, between visiting his Illegal Gold stashed in a Swiss Bank. He and his family are intimately connected to 'holy' Roman Royals and WORSE. The NET of 'FOXES'/WEB of 'ROCK SPIDERS' is simply the modern version of the JESUIT BAROQUE, Truth DENYING, DEMONIC MYTH PROMOTING, 'art' ASSAULT on Real Views of the Real World. Tintin is a modern 'GLOBAL king pin' of these DARK 'arts'.

So when CIA and MI6 can't get an assassination job done, they call in The Tin Man. Elite 50 year old assassin of the Merovingians, who will immediately swoop into action, burn an old lady's car, and destroy her computer. And yet somehow leave her alive, just to keep the rebel forces guessing.

I can see the movie trailer now.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:39 am

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:Btw, tintin is in his late 50's and has never worked a day in life yet swans around the world in 5 star luxury, between visiting his Illegal Gold stashed in a Swiss Bank. He and his family are intimately connected to 'holy' Roman Royals and WORSE. The NET of 'FOXES'/WEB of 'ROCK SPIDERS' is simply the modern version of the JESUIT BAROQUE, Truth DENYING, DEMONIC MYTH PROMOTING, 'art' ASSAULT on Real Views of the Real World. Tintin is a modern 'GLOBAL king pin' of these DARK 'arts'.

So when CIA and MI6 can't get an assassination job done, they call in The Tin Man. Elite 50 year old assassin of the Merovingians, who will immediately swoop into action, burn an old lady's car, and destroy her computer. And yet somehow leave her alive, just to keep the rebel forces guessing.

I can see the movie trailer now.

oh 'they' do much more and worse than that, like my DAUGTER'S CAR BEING BLOWN UP RIGHT OUTSIDE HER BEDROOM WINDOW AS WE SLEEPED...as 'you' KNOW. Pity everyone chooses to forget that ALL THE WORST and LONGEST WARS ARE BETWEEN BLOOD FAMILIES and that ultimately, IT IS THE SPIRIT that Trumps Blood. So now you may want to Google, "HOCEVAR" for some more clues of why this little HOCEVAR has been so hard to kill that those with Higher than Government Ministers, Security Clearence walk in her house yelling, "WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD YET?! WHO IS THIS GUARDIAN ANGEL OF YOURS?!" ... btw, I don't know, so ask 'cori' who also LIKES TO LAUGH ABOUT MY DAUGHTER BEING CAR BOMBED and postf that, they and tintin ARE "INTERNATIONAL SPIES".
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:42 pm

It's pretty obvious why you're not dead yet. They've been killing your cars and computers instead.

Archbishop Stanislas Hocevar eh? Was he related to Rasputin?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:27 pm

Come on Aarnout=Cruise=tintin=Dixi D et al, who HAVE CLAIMED TO "BE" JESUS/GOD, you Know And Publicly Admitted The Truth About Australia Being The Actual Glorious Land, and Now You Even Deny Your Own Words, for MILLIONS to SEE You ARE KNOWING, WILLING DECEIVERS?WTF? Do you really HATE LIFE so Much that You Want to DIE FOREVER and FOREVER HUMILIATED, that badly that You WANT TO TAKE MOST OF THE WORLD WITH YOU? ARE YOU THAT STUPILY EVIL?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:02 pm

I like what I know of Australia, but I think there's more to life than some nation. You might want to try relaxing for a bit.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:10 pm

true lilly wrote:He IS INSANE! But NOT in a nice, 'stupid so innocent' way. He is Heavily, Cunningly, INVESTED IN LAYING THE FOUNDATION FOR GLOBAL, 'BEAST' WORSHIP. And EDITS The Official David Icke Forum. Oh, he has also CLAIMED TO BE JESUS, and now that HE IS (RE)WRITING GOD'S WORD.

yeah?, you taught him how. thumbs up

wave
TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE Guitar-playing-cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw7guzT6ANI&feature=fvst

TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE Zdjecia-1681201085812

TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE 24204_1284502674581_full

thumbs up
git yer groove on!

thumbs up
TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE Tumblr_kvkqt6uy3t1qzw1zno1_400

. cheers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYlDltwm-JY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FBKa-bCasY

TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE I170336510_62106_3

TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE Ding-dong-4607_preview

TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE 81502

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp3af4ZJS4w

TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE 907651c4-88f0-48d7-9dba-4fed7c30f715

TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE Dancing_kitties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMniyUyqN_E

TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE 8Orj-1i2-1

TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE Dancingcatmofm

TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE Ahhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COiIC3A0ROM
TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: (RE)WRITING THE BIBLE 32808
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down