Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SONG FOR MOST OF THE CONSPRICARCY FOLLOWERS!!!

2 posters

Go down

A SONG FOR MOST OF THE CONSPRICARCY FOLLOWERS!!! Empty A SONG FOR MOST OF THE CONSPRICARCY FOLLOWERS!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:50 am

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

A SONG FOR MOST OF THE CONSPRICARCY FOLLOWERS!!! Empty Re: A SONG FOR MOST OF THE CONSPRICARCY FOLLOWERS!!!

Post  Cigar Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:47 am

Great track, coming from a Chav as well thumbs up lol!

If this is how you feel Tis then I guess the song lyrics couldn't be any better than this. Maybe it's for the best, if you have changed your way of thinking then good move I say thumbs up
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

A SONG FOR MOST OF THE CONSPRICARCY FOLLOWERS!!! Empty Re: A SONG FOR MOST OF THE CONSPRICARCY FOLLOWERS!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:31 pm

I will say that is how I feel and anyway I do not think Lily Allen is such a chav as you bluntly put it Cigar. In fact she has a beautiful voice and I will say that she sings the song well. cthulhu
It makes me wonder why some posters in the DIF go 'On Warning' for offensive posts but do not be banned. I wonder what is up with the mindset of that place, I really do.
I was reading Snoops post on Anti-Semitism which has been ranted, and no it was a good post (he should come here and post it), and the DIF said it was trolling. No it was not!!! I have written shameful stuff like Zionist and Yid bastard, but then again I was riled but now I am risen above this 'behind a computer screen cowardice' from you-know-who.
I do not give a damn whether I get banned or not, because I am not returning. It is only a giant FaceBook type of forum, and all this David talk is making me wonder. I know I have done it too, but I have woken up! But let me say I prefer listening to Occultists than Conspricarcy people. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down