Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ghost whisperer: you'll be hooked till the end!

2 posters

Go down

ghost whisperer:  you'll be hooked till the end! Empty ghost whisperer: you'll be hooked till the end!

Post  daveborock Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:14 am

Having caught the 1st episode of season 1 by pure chance, ghost whisperer was captivating form the very start. Sometimes you think a show like this could get repetitive with the main body of the story each week being see ghost, help ghost, cross over ghost, but no! The brilliant writing, continuing storylines, and the passion of the cast make it one not to be missed.
For anyone who has not seen ghost whisperer before, I would not recommend jumping straight into season 5, as you will miss out on the background to a lot of other storylines, as well as miss some GREAT episodes, but start from the beginning, Just like a good book, you'll be hooked till the end!

--------------------------------------
24 Hours DVD 1-8
Ghost Whisperer DVD 1-5
Medium DVD 1-6
One Tree Hill DVD 1-7
Bones DVD 1-5
Sons of Anarchy DVD 1-2
Grey's Anatomy DVD 1-6

daveborock

Back to top Go down

ghost whisperer:  you'll be hooked till the end! Empty Re: ghost whisperer: you'll be hooked till the end!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:03 am

DELETE THIS CRAPPY POST FOR THIS MAN IS A SPAMMER BY THE LOOKS OF IT. I AIN'T WASTING A HOUR OF MY DAY WATCHING SOME AMERICAN RUBBISH AND ANYWAY OCCULTIC STUFF IS BETTER DONE BY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE.
I WILL NOT WATCH THIS PROGRAMME BECAUSE IF IT IS BEING PIMPED OUT IN A CONSPRICARCY FORUM OR ANY OTHER FORUM, THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT. OH AND BTW THOSE ACTORS MUST BE GRATEFUL FOR THE WORK THEY ARE GETTING FOR THOSE SHOWS.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down