Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"AMERICA On The EDGE Of CHAOS"

4 posters

Go down

"AMERICA On The EDGE Of CHAOS" Empty "AMERICA On The EDGE Of CHAOS"

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:20 am

It was on 17-8-2010 ABC "Big Ideas". NIALL FERGUSON, Historian: "AMERICA ON THE EDGE OF CHAOS". Could someone please post the transcript?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

"AMERICA On The EDGE Of CHAOS" Empty Re: "AMERICA On The EDGE Of CHAOS"

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:21 am

true lilly wrote:It was on 17-8-2010 ABC "Big Ideas". NIALL FERGUSON, Historian: "AMERICA ON THE EDGE OF CHAOS". Could someone please post the transcript?
No hah? Can't handle The Truth, TOO BUSY BURYING IT.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:46 pm

Broadcasting something on ABC ain't the way to bury it. In case you haven't noticed.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:05 pm

Ciggy wrote:Broadcasting something on ABC ain't the way to bury it. In case you haven't noticed.
It IS when it's IGNORED as if 'UN'important, INSTEAD OF WIDELY DISCUSED and Explored. NOW THINK: WW2 'ended' when CHINA'S ENEMY=GERMANY'S ALLIE, JAPAN, WAS NUKED to PREVENT THEIR INVATION of AUSTRALIA. And AMERICA did NOT Join that World War UNTIL GERMANY/JAPAN GAVE UP ON EUROPE and CAME STRAIGHT FOR "THE PRIZE" AUSTRALIA=O'Zion! And it even took 2 NUKINGS to get them to 'back off'!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:54 pm

...oh and when Australia's Governor General Quentin Bryce went to BORNIO, and SPECIFICALY Australian 'Bred Born', Scots 'Blooded' DANISH CROWN PRINCES MARY came HOME to O'Zion, HMS MELBOURNE set off to The Middle East! Our current political 'horse trading' is just a reflection of what WE ARE DOING, GLOBALLY!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:06 pm

I'm trying to decide whether you've simply been in the scorching hot sun too long, or maybe tried some weird mushroom that did yer head in.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

"AMERICA On The EDGE Of CHAOS" Empty ABC "Big Ideas". NIALL FERGUSON, Historian: "AMERICA ON THE EDGE OF CHAOS".

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:14 am

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/bigideas/stories/2010/08/17/2984171.htm

America on the Edge of Chaos
17 Aug 2010, 11:00

Throughout history the rise and fall of empires isn't slow or cyclical, as we like to think, but arrhythmic...it mostly happens very, very suddenly. America is a superpower on the edge of chaos, according to economic historian and author Niall Ferguson. US debt levels, he says, and its unwillingness to address the problem, has put it in the same category as other great empires which have collapsed throughout the ages.

Ferguson argues the world is changing. There's the rise of authoritarian China as a super-power; a Keynesian president leading a weakened United States; the re-emergence of democratic India as a great power; the continued decline of Japan; and the probability of continued global economic instability ahead.

Is the rise and fall of empires cyclical or arrhythmic? How does economic profligacy - whether the result of arrogance or naivety - contribute to the downfall of civilisations? Not to be missed, the address will offer a timely review of primacy, leadership, and the complex factors behind the rise and fall of great powers and civilisations.

Niall Ferguson delivered the annual John Bonython Lecture as guest of the Centre for Independent Studies in Sydney.

Niall Ferguson is Laurence A. Tisch Professor of History at Harvard University, William Ziegler Professor at Harvard Business School, and a Senior Fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution. A prolific commentator on contemporary politics and economics, Ferguson is a regular television, radio and print contributor on both sides of the Atlantic. The author of numerous books including "Empire: The Rise and Demise of British World Order" and the "Lessons for Global Power, and Colossus: The Rise and Fall of the American Empire", Ferguson is a contributing editor The Financial Times, writes frequently for Newsweek, and was noted by Time magazine in 2004 as one of the world's 100 most influential people.

The John Bonython Lecture Series was established by the Centre for Independent Studies in 1984 in tribute to the Centre's founding chairman. The series aims to examine the relationship between individuals and the economic, social and political forces that make up a free society. Leading thinkers from around the world have presented past lectures, including Czech President Vaclav Klaus, Nobel Laureate James Buchanan, internationally-acclaimed political economist and author Francis Fukuyama, media tycoon Rupert Murdoch, and political satirist PJ O'Rourke.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:16 am

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:It was on 17-8-2010 ABC "Big Ideas". NIALL FERGUSON, Historian: "AMERICA ON THE EDGE OF CHAOS". Could someone please post the transcript?
No hah? Can't handle The Truth, TOO BUSY BURYING IT.

...try speaking nicely every once in a while and people will help you,treat us as lambs to the slaughter...and you get a hiding...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:09 pm

Mmmm..."could someone please", is Not nice 'ENOUGH'? O.K., I may as well kick 'Ciggy' where it hurts him so, then...LONG Before he wrote the book that lecture was based on, ANYONE who put God's Word Above Rome's Lie that MITSRAYIM 'is Egypt', and RECOGNISED that It DESCRIBED America, Could SEE THIS COMING END of AMERICA'S Power.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:28 pm

true lilly wrote:Mmmm..."could someone please", is Not nice 'ENOUGH'? O.K., I may as well kick 'Ciggy' where it hurts him so, then...LONG Before he wrote the book that lecture was based on, ANYONE who put God's Word Above Rome's Lie that MITSRAYIM 'is Egypt', and RECOGNISED that It DESCRIBED America, Could SEE THIS COMING END of AMERICA'S Power.

consistency madam,you spoiled your first post with the second post...but you already know that,if not,you might not be in charge of your senses.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:10 am

true lilly wrote:Mmmm..."could someone please", is Not nice 'ENOUGH'? O.K., I may as well kick 'Ciggy' where it hurts him so, then...LONG Before he wrote the book that lecture was based on, ANYONE who put God's Word Above Rome's Lie that MITSRAYIM 'is Egypt', and RECOGNISED that It DESCRIBED America, Could SEE THIS COMING END of AMERICA'S Power.

So... who says Mitsrayim is America. You?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Ciggy wrote:

Ciggy wrote:

DUH! DESCRIBED in God's Word, for ANYONE WITH EYES TO SEE THROUGH 'their' LIES Designed to Obscure ACTUAL GLOBAL HISTORY, of which I'm only one. But 'cute' that even this 'THEFT' of Martin Luther King's DAY, MESSAGE and 'LOCATION' BY THE PRO-TRINITARIANS/PRO-FALSE Biblical 'time line' and 'LOCATIONS', MOB.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:27 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Ciggy wrote:

DUH! DESCRIBED in God's Word, for ANYONE WITH EYES TO SEE THROUGH 'their' LIES Designed to Obscure ACTUAL GLOBAL HISTORY, of which I'm only one. But 'cute' that even this 'THEFT' of Martin Luther King's DAY, MESSAGE and 'LOCATION' BY THE PRO-TRINITARIANS/PRO-FALSE Biblical 'time line' and 'LOCATIONS', MOB.
and on this BLACK PREACHER'S 'I HAVE A DREAM' speach Day BEING HYJACKED BY WHITE TRINITARIANS, AMERICA'S ONLY BLACK PRESIDENT is IN N/O REMINDING AMERICA of The NIGHTMARE COME TRUE, FOR BLACK AMERICANS...a SPIT IN THE FACE, OBVIOUS Link that despite being chock full of tintin and Co.'s Favourite Code Keys, 'they, are Typically IGNORING.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:19 am

In other words you made it up.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:05 pm

Ciggy wrote:In other words you made it up.
well this is my 8th attempt to get this posted in the intended thread...lets see what happens THIS TIME ...And, that the, 'two party prefered' Vote, FOR THE WHOLE COUNTRY, has LESS Votes CHANGING THE OUTCOME, than I have Regular Readers IN A DAY (even while BANNED from posting for OVER The Month of The Election period), again SCREAMS WHY 'THEY' (STUPIDLY) DECIDED, THIS POSTER OF WHAT NONE OTHER DARE COVER, 'HAD TO BE SILENCED'.... Stupid because I only aimed to reach the Rare, Independantly Thinking Powerful, who Can See Right, Through, 'their' INSULTINGLY CHEAP Tactics. 'Ciggy', you and yours ARE FUCKED...BY YOUR OWN LAZY, 'TEAM' OUTING, 'MOCKERY IN LIEU OF ANY COUNTER ARGUMENT', tactic of The Proud before THEY FALL.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:36 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:In other words you made it up.
well this is my 8th attempt to get this posted in the intended thread...lets see what happens THIS TIME ...And, that the, 'two party prefered' Vote, FOR THE WHOLE COUNTRY, has LESS Votes CHANGING THE OUTCOME, than I have Regular Readers IN A DAY (even while BANNED from posting for OVER The Month of The Election period), again SCREAMS WHY 'THEY' (STUPIDLY) DECIDED, THIS POSTER OF WHAT NONE OTHER DARE COVER, 'HAD TO BE SILENCED'.... Stupid because I only aimed to reach the Rare, Independantly Thinking Powerful, who Can See Right, Through, 'their' INSULTINGLY CHEAP Tactics. 'Ciggy', you and yours ARE FUCKED...BY YOUR OWN LAZY, 'TEAM' OUTING, 'MOCKERY IN LIEU OF ANY COUNTER ARGUMENT', tactic of The Proud before THEY FALL.

I didn't ask about your stupid election that nobody gives a flying fook about. I asked what book is it that you read that possessed you to believe that Mitsrayim is "America"? Maybe I wanna read it too. Don't go off into crazy land just yet, I'm genuinely curious here.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:10 pm

wave
"AMERICA On The EDGE Of CHAOS" Guitar-playing-cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw7guzT6ANI&feature=fvst

"AMERICA On The EDGE Of CHAOS" Zdjecia-1681201085812

"AMERICA On The EDGE Of CHAOS" 24204_1284502674581_full

thumbs up
git yer groove on!