Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dish Served Cold

5 posters

Go down

A Dish Served Cold Empty A Dish Served Cold

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:22 am

A dish served cold,is revenge.

Been thinking about getting payback.On a fat bastard.I'm not very happy with him.And think day and night about him,to no avail,psychic curses,I'm chewing up on somebody else,never ever spread yourself thin in that regard.So,I'm using compartmentalization.I have a nice family,they're artistically inclined.So I assigned to each member a word,to make into a stencil.My son,being the lesser of the three with the arts,got the word
We...my daughter got two spelling versions of the word Love or Luv and mum got the big word,Satan.While I'm busy designing and upside down Pentagram within a circle with symbols for the back hatch of the van.

Instead of spraycans,I considered using paint stripper as a more permanent and costly solution to remedy.So,on Fat Bastards van,it should say,down the sides,"We Love Satan,with Goats head, upside down pentagram within a circle,but worried the symbols might be a bit runny.It will be performed for the next Jehova Witness meeting and much chagrin for all.

*Oh,to those who just happen to have a few personal details of said target,please keep your mouth shut,or you'll spoil the surprise.

To those with darkened hearts,please feel free to enter your own example of demonical payback...as long as you don't get gaol term,please be at liberty to express yourself thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

A Dish Served Cold Empty Re: A Dish Served Cold

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:04 am

...You see,fat bastard has given me a life-time of grief and dysfunction.The only thing I ever did wrong,my niece,well,she made some sultana/date cup-cakes...about 30 of them.I got stoned on really good pot and slept=walked alnight and ate them.When everybody got up for school in the morning,there was only 6 left and a trail of crumbs leading to my make shift bed.It was'nt like a crime against humanity or anything and quite complimentary,when you think about it.She's a great cook my niece,great looker and very fine company indeed.I miss her and her little cups,er cakes.I'm so miffed off,there should be 100 post with ingenious ideas by now...for a dish served cold.Then again,it's not really cold,is it?It's been two months,still could be considered in the "heat of the moment"...damn,can hardly wait for the next JW Convention.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Just put yerself into his place and imagine, what would be the series of events that would fook me off the most? You're well familiar with him so you have an inside track to what would really hit home.

Gaslighting is usually a good option: it made Lulzy what she is today, according to Her Dingbatness.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Idiots, wanting it both ways, again, and believing it gives you credibility. How can the NETwork of Gasliightiers, you demand folk believe, 'don't exist or do' what they do, affect me in the manner you also lie they have? Indeed, you and your 'mates' years of insane floods of contradictory, bald faced lies, posted all over forums I've never been to, are examples of the Gang Stalking you deny I endure. And that's what makes you all bitterly angry enough to step up the acts of murderous violence I also keep surviving. And as you well know Ciggy, rather than becoming bitter or vengeful like you God Mockers, for years I've posted advice FOR OTHERS 'YOU' TARGET, on how to BEAT 'YOU/them', WITHOUT JOINING 'them/YOU'. And that really does BURN 'YOU' MOBS of FOOLS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

A Dish Served Cold Empty the email that tipped him over the edge

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Ciggy wrote:Just put yerself into his place and imagine, what would be the series of events that would fook me off the most? You're well familiar with him so you have an inside track to what would really hit home.

Gaslighting is usually a good option: it made Lulzy what she is today, according to Her Dingbatness.

Got to admit,the bro in law handled the shit well,until I sent him this email and the police were called instantly:
email:
"
...You see Richard,
I am in love with PXXXXX and have impregnated her...and now can I call you Daddy...now you get it?
Send my sweet,but sweating love...PS,I’ll marry her in an instant...and we are going to run away to Europe and live,cause I’ll be hung from a lamp-post in Australia...so please accept our love and be happy for us both...all my love,Jason Cook.

See you soon PXXXXX,all my Love,Jason.

PS...I’m changing my name to...To Mr Billy Ruben...be cool...

...before that,he gave me a series called "Spirited",a TV show about a murdered punkrocker that comes back as a ghost and drives a female dentist life upside down...that was more than a hint to me in my paranoid mind,cause I'm pretty close to the main character.He offered me booze that night to and I don't drink,I just smoke dope and take a bit of Valerian,bit depressed you see.Nah,best revenge,making my niece pregnant,but I'd only do that if she wanted it,I give pretty cute kids.When she started wearing black,I really took notice,but knew my times up pretty quickly.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:04 pm

true lilly wrote:Idiots, wanting it both ways, again, and believing it gives you credibility. How can the NETwork of Gasliightiers, you demand folk believe, 'don't exist or do' what they do, affect me in the manner you also lie they have? Indeed, you and your 'mates' years of insane floods of contradictory, bald faced lies, posted all over forums I've never been to, are examples of the Gang Stalking you deny I endure. And that's what makes you all bitterly angry enough to step up the acts of murderous violence I also keep surviving. And as you well know Ciggy, rather than becoming bitter or vengeful like you God Mockers, for years I've posted advice FOR OTHERS 'YOU' TARGET, on how to BEAT 'YOU/them', WITHOUT JOINING 'them/YOU'. And that really does BURN 'YOU' MOBS of FOOLS.

...I was hoping to see you on the nightly TV news, washed away by the floods,screaming with mobile phone in hand,"I'm Gods chosen,long live O'zion"...would've made for a comical scene.Now I know you're a sick minded individual and when not posting absolute crap,you're plotting revenge against Icke,Tintin,Cori,Ciggy and I.Now F*ck-off,until you want to be honest and dislpay your sick madness for all to see....And come up with something better than poisoning or kicking cats just to piss me of Mmmm'Ok ?

..Bye,bye...fly,fly away now little Lilly,there's a good nutter,wipe your lip there girl,dribbling again thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:10 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Just put yerself into his place and imagine, what would be the series of events that would fook me off the most? You're well familiar with him so you have an inside track to what would really hit home.

Got to admit,the bro in law handled the shit well,until I sent him this email and the police were called instantly:
email:
"
...You see Richard,
I am in love with PXXXXX and have impregnated her...and now can I call you Daddy...now you get it?
Send my sweet,but sweating love...PS,I’ll marry her in an instant...and we are going to run away to Europe and live,cause I’ll be hung from a lamp-post in Australia...so please accept our love and be happy for us both...all my love,Jason Cook.

...before that,he gave me a series called "Spirited",a TV show about a murdered punkrocker that comes back as a ghost and drives a female dentist life upside down...that was more than a hint to me in my paranoid mind,cause I'm pretty close to the main character.He offered me booze that night to and I don't drink,I just smoke dope and take a bit of Valerian,bit depressed you see.Nah,best revenge,making my niece pregnant,but I'd only do that if she wanted it,I give pretty cute kids.When she started wearing black,I really took notice,but knew my times up pretty quickly.

He was deffo trying to lay a trap. There but for the grace of Johnny Rotten you dinna go.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Idiots, wanting it both ways, again, and believing it gives you credibility. How can the NETwork of Gasliightiers, you demand folk believe, 'don't exist or do' what they do, affect me in the manner you also lie they have? Indeed, you and your 'mates' years of insane floods of contradictory, bald faced lies, posted all over forums I've never been to, are examples of the Gang Stalking you deny I endure. And that's what makes you all bitterly angry enough to step up the acts of murderous violence I also keep surviving. And as you well know Ciggy, rather than becoming bitter or vengeful like you God Mockers, for years I've posted advice FOR OTHERS 'YOU' TARGET, on how to BEAT 'YOU/them', WITHOUT JOINING 'them/YOU'. And that really does BURN 'YOU' MOBS of FOOLS.

...I was hoping to see you on the nightly TV news, washed away by the floods,screaming with mobile phone in hand,"I'm Gods chosen,long live O'zion"...would've made for a comical scene.

rolf

Fortunately for our lulz harvests, OzGod's chosen OzMessiah for O'Zion (since when is Zion Irish anyway?) lives in Victoria, not Towoomba or Brisbane.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Now I know you're a sick minded individual and when not posting absolute crap,you're plotting revenge against Icke,Tintin,Cori,Ciggy and I.

She couldn't plot revenge against a mozzie. She'd nay be able to decide whether the Babble were lying to her aboot its existence or not.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Now F*ck-off,until you want to be honest and dislpay your sick madness for all to see....And come up with something better than poisoning or kicking cats just to piss me of Mmmm'Ok ?

..Bye,bye...fly,fly away now little Lilly,there's a good nutter,wipe your lip there girl,dribbling again thumbs up rolf

She threatened to poison your cat? That's bang uit of order there. rolling pin

I shall mock her a second time, now.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Lulzy: yer a nutter. End of.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  raginggran Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

email:
"
...You see Richard,

He was deffo trying to lay a trap. There but for the grace of Johnny Rotten you dinna go.

rotten is a rotten does

love

raginggran

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

email:
"
...You see Richard,
Send my sweet,but sweating love...PS,I’ll marry her in an instant...and we are going to run away to Europe and live,cause I’ll be hung from a lamp-post in Australia...so please accept our love and be happy for us both...all my love,Jas

well,by the second temptation,XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX... thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ciggy spooked me...)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:25 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

...I was hoping to see you on the nightly TV news, washed away by the floods,screaming with mobile phone in hand,"I'm Gods chosen,long live O'zion"...would've made for a comical scene.

rolf

Fortunately for our lulz harvests, OzGod's chosen OzMessiah for O'Zion (since when is Zion Irish anyway?) lives in Victoria, not Towoomba or Brisbane.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Now I know you're a sick minded individual and when not posting absolute crap,you're plotting revenge against Icke,Tintin,Cori,Ciggy and I.

She couldn't plot revenge against a mozzie. She'd nay be able to decide whether the Babble were lying to her aboot its existence or not.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Now F*ck-off,until you want to be honest and dislpay your sick madness for all to see....And come up with something better than poisoning or kicking cats just to piss me of Mmmm'Ok ?

Ciggy said:

Ballarat and Tasmania flooded bad yesterday too...I was clapping God on,where's Lulzy,but now see the error of my ways,me bad,me sorry...Spare thy nutters,got it now... thumbs up

a bottle of gin and the wrath and the vengence,no telling what she's capapble of,she's not to good at uploading pics though.

there's a nest of ferral cats in her backyard,I wanted to see if she had a ginger and white one and take it home,to look after it,but then I pissed her off,and fear for their safety. scared
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:He was deffo trying to lay a trap. There but for the grace of Johnny Rotten you dinna go.

well,by the second temptation,I kind of conceded a wank in the garage at the thought of it,that,and the sound of my niece,beating off... thumbs up

It's best not to admit to that if this ever goes to law.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:29 pm

raginggran wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

email:
"
...You see Richard,

rotten is a rotten does

love

Thanks Granny,Should've seen the "Just Ask Aunt Tiswas" thread,it was a doozy.First in Sod's history to be deleted,nearly got this site shut down,so I conceded defeat again...and resorting to more childish measures in future...

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:He was deffo trying to lay a trap. There but for the grace of Johnny Rotten you dinna go.

well,by the second temptation,XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX thumbs up ... thumbs up

It's best not to admit to that if this ever goes to law.

hmmmm,ok sir,I just want P to know I appreciated the attention.Thought it was kinda,maybe,some form of love....silly Billy rolling pin rolf

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Well,since I dropped a few links,it might not go un-noticed...)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:a bottle of gin and the wrath and the vengence,no telling what she's capapble of,she's not to good at uploading pics though.

Everything she does, she cocks up and then blames it on the OrangeLumies. OzGod is all-powerful except when it comes to preventing her Epic Fails, apparently.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:a bottle of gin and the wrath and the vengence,no telling what she's capapble of,she's not to good at uploading pics though.

Everything she does, she cocks up and then blames it on the OrangeLumies. OzGod is all-powerful except when it comes to preventing her Epic Fails, apparently.

You'd think OzGod would initiate her into the rights and methods of using Imageshack by now.She must be a few degrees short of Oztrailer Mystery Schools there I think...

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:57 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

You'd think OxGod would initiate her into the rights and methods of using Imageshack by now.She must be a few degrees short of Oztrailer Mystery Schools there I think...

The OzGod berks in mysterious ways.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

You'd think OxGod would initiate her into the rights and methods of using Imageshack by now.She must be a few degrees short of Oztrailer Mystery Schools there I think...

The OzGod berks in mysterious ways.

I'm the heathen...I have no mobile phone Sad
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:A dish served cold,is revenge.

Revenge Or Instant Karma Is Probably A Dish Served Hot...

Giblets etc...

The Best Form Of Revenge Is Best Served Very, Very Cold...!!!

Ten Years Later...!!!

"Didn't I Get Off With You Once...??? To The Mother Of Your Children...!!!"

"Or My God...!!! I Hardly Recognised You You Put On So Much Weight...!!!"

"Or I Always Thought You Were A Bit Gay"

There's Hundreds Of Em...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:A dish served cold,is revenge.

Revenge Or Instant Karma Is Probably A Dish Served Hot...

Giblets etc...

The Best Form Of Revenge Is Best Served Very, Very Cold...!!!

Ten Years Later...!!!

"Didn't I Get Off With You Once...??? To The Mother Of Your Children...!!!"

"Or My God...!!! I Hardly Recognised You You Put On So Much Weight...!!!"

"Or I Always Thought You Were A Bit Gay"

There's Hundreds Of Em...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

don't think my ticker will last that long...got to get in now...and give the Police something to smirk about.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:27 pm

*big grin*
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 pm

true lilly wrote:*big grin*

wave

Hi Lilly,
knew a thread like this would attract you,with the wrath,the vengefulness,and angry smiting Gods.Did you go downtown surfing yesterday?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down