Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LADYBIRD, 'On Warning' to! WHY?

4 posters

Go down

LADYBIRD, 'On Warning' to!  WHY? Empty LADYBIRD, 'On Warning' to! WHY?

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:22 pm

I see another D.I.o.F. poster on 'tintin's' thread, LADYBIRD, is 'On Warning' to! Anyone know WHY?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

LADYBIRD, 'On Warning' to!  WHY? Empty Re: LADYBIRD, 'On Warning' to! WHY?

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:13 pm

true lilly wrote:I see another D.I.o.F. poster on 'tintin's' thread, LADYBIRD, is 'On Warning' to! Anyone know WHY?

Because they're tossers, mate.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:50 pm

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:I see another D.I.o.F. poster on 'tintin's' thread, LADYBIRD, is 'On Warning' to! Anyone know WHY?

Because they're tossers, mate.
We all know that, but specific 'crime' did they use to 'justify' it? LADYBIRD was NOT a wild offensive poster and supported tintin et al, so all I can imagine is that they to Dared to Question 'them' to. Maybe LADYBIRD ALSO NOTICED THAT THE CHINESE HAVE MORE FREEDOM TO POST than Members of DAVID ICKE'S Official Forum! Anyway, anyone here know LADYBIRD to ask?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:26 pm

you were on warning last week,but said you were banned,now you're back there posting...I mean,it's hard to establish credibility,if you can't be straight.
You've been allowed back on the forum,before elections you, complained about.You get warnings for what's said behind the scenes too.Like you were never specific about your own...just those silly codes you do.It's hard to be nice,cause I know you hate me, I'm goy...sorry...know my place,I'll go away now,bye Vera.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:23 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

you were on warning last week,but said you were banned,now you're back there posting...I mean,it's hard to establish credibility,if you can't be straight.
You've been allowed back on the forum,before elections you, complained about.You get warnings for what's said behind the scenes too.Like you were never specific about your own...just those silly codes you do.It's hard to be nice,cause I know you hate me, I'm goy...sorry...know my place,I'll go away now,bye Vera.
READING, there, NOT POSTING. "On Warning"= Effectively BANNED. Behind the scenes I QUOTED CORI'S DIRECT PERSONAL THREATS of MORE PHYSICAL VIOLENCE to Moderators and ASKED 'Them' to STOP IT, FOR WHICH I WAS 'BANNED'. Oh and I just had a live conversation with the Real Person who has been re-reading all my old posts and is blown away - "WHERE IS THE GLOBAL POWFR BASE SHIFTING TO...", AUSTRALIA! I posted YEARS of REAL WORLD EVIDENCE that support that FACT, and no amount of lying about what I have PUBLICLY Posted can change The FACT that ALL who mocked me HAVE PUBLICLY been PROVEN WRONG.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:42 am

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

READING, there, NOT POSTING. "On Warning"= Effectively BANNED. Behind the scenes I QUOTED CORI'S DIRECT PERSONAL THREATS of MORE PHYSICAL VIOLENCE to Moderators and ASKED 'Them' to STOP IT, FOR WHICH I WAS 'BANNED'. Oh and I just had a live conversation with the Real Person who has been re-reading all my old posts and is blown away - "WHERE IS THE GLOBAL POWFR BASE SHIFTING TO...", AUSTRALIA! I posted YEARS of REAL WORLD EVIDENCE that support that FACT, and no amount of lying about what I have PUBLICLY Posted can change The FACT that ALL who mocked me HAVE PUBLICLY been PROVEN WRONG.

...Sorry,fell asleep,it's shopping day....
Vera Susa,may I apologise very deeply for my error,your last post on DIF was late last month and yes,you are indeed,still on warning.
I really suck on accuracy this week.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Ah yes, that all important Month BEFORE Australia's Federal Election (we Vote Tomorrow!), and there's been NO POSTING of Major News that the MSM HAS ALSO BURIED UNDER FLUFF and COW MANURE. Thankfully palomino has kept watching BTS and posted ("The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET" thread in Today's News), on things like the ARMIES GATHERING AROUND OZ=(ISRAEL) - CHINA(=JUDAH) Connection that 'they' couldn't let voters think about.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:09 pm

true lilly wrote:Ah yes, that all important Month BEFORE Australia's Federal Election (we Vote Tomorrow!), and there's been NO POSTING of Major News that the MSM HAS ALSO BURIED UNDER FLUFF and COW MANURE. Thankfully palomino has kept watching BTS and posted ("The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET" thread in Today's News), on things like the ARMIES GATHERING AROUND OZ=(ISRAEL) - CHINA(=JUDAH) Connection that 'they' couldn't let voters think about.

Now where have I seen this post before...don't worry Vera,you solved the mystery.You double and triple post,a spammer and double/triple poster...they got sick of it...and you still don't get it,you'll get away with it here,but punishment is,everyone will ride your goat...
Nice to see you babe.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Aww, poor diddums, too blind to see that attacking one lone voice for 'spamming', against the attacks of The Entire Global CONspiracy Industry, when you know I've often explained the difficulties of posting from my phone, is admitting how very wrong and POWERLESS THE MOB IS. And that I've NEVER DONE, ASKED FOR or accepted OFFERS OF VENGEANCE, TELLS ALL that I'm NOT the one BULLING PEOPLE INTO BUY A LIE TO WORSHIP.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:15 pm

true lilly wrote:Aww, poor diddums, too blind to see that attacking one lone voice for 'spamming', against the attacks of The Entire Global CONspiracy Industry, when you know I've often explained the difficulties of posting from my phone, is admitting how very wrong and POWERLESS THE MOB IS. And that I've NEVER DONE, ASKED FOR or accepted OFFERS OF VENGEANCE, TELLS ALL that I'm NOT the one BULLING PEOPLE INTO BUY A LIE TO WORSHIP.

...I'm not saying I relish madam,I just said the way it is,maybe you could make a megathread here with your post.I raely read them,I just won't silence you...If I could get you a cheap PC,I would.But I owe the shop $600.You really jump to conclusions what I think.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:39 pm

'the way it is', is that you chose to falsely accuse one person, slowly texting from a low tech phone, that drops out, to one site (that does 'funny things' on pressing 'send'), of "spamming", rather than saying something nice like, 'doing phone posts is a bitch. I feel for your struggles.'
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:08 pm

wave
LADYBIRD, 'On Warning' to!  WHY? Guitar-playing-cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw7guzT6ANI&feature=fvst

LADYBIRD, 'On Warning' to!  WHY? Zdjecia-1681201085812

LADYBIRD, 'On Warning' to!  WHY? 24204_1284502674581_full

thumbs up
git yer groove on!

thumbs up
LADYBIRD, 'On Warning' to!  WHY? Tumblr_kvkqt6uy3t1qzw1zno1_400

. cheers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYlDltwm-JY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FBKa-bCasY

LADYBIRD, 'On Warning' to!  WHY? I170336510_62106_3

LADYBIRD, 'On Warning' to!  WHY? Ding-dong-4607_preview

LADYBIRD, 'On Warning' to!  WHY? 81502

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp3af4ZJS4w

LADYBIRD, 'On Warning' to!  WHY? 907651c4-88f0-48d7-9dba-4fed7c30f715

LADYBIRD, 'On Warning' to!  WHY? Dancing_kitties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMniyUyqN_E

LADYBIRD, 'On Warning' to!  WHY? 8Orj-1i2-1

LADYBIRD, 'On Warning' to!  WHY? Dancingcatmofm

LADYBIRD, 'On Warning' to!  WHY? Ahhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COiIC3A0ROM
LADYBIRD, 'On Warning' to!  WHY? 32808
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down